Camp of Blessing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers

Kristanna saw the opportunity and immediately knocked on the wall in front of her a couple of times, waiting for a response. Her heart was racing, there was absolute silence for the next seconds and then Kristanna mustered the courage to knock again. Sister Beth clearly gasped in surprise this time, hearing the strange noise from behind the wall. Aisha was equally surprised, she looked puzzled by what her friend was doing.

Beth finally answered through the wall, "What is this... Jesus? Are you talking to me?"

Kristanna slightly pushed the circle on the wall from her side, making the cross move slightly Beth's wall.

"What is this?" Sister Beth questioned in her room, her steps could be heard getting closer to the wall. A few seconds later Kristanna heard the noise of the nun touching the cross. Slowly she pulled it off, opening the hole. The redhead stood up straight and as the Sister pulled the cross off, Kristanna pushed the round piece of the wall with her cock head. Immediately Kristanna's twenty-one-inch hard cock flopped through the hole into sister Beth's room.

What followed was a scream and a thump on the floor on the other side, the nun fell on her back in surprise. Kristanna was having conflicting thoughts, the self-preserving voice inside her kept repeating, "Pull the cock back, she will hurt you, you don't know what she is gonna do! Pull it back!" But her other voice, the teenage, inconsequential one, just told her to go on with it. She was curious to see what the nun would do with such a monster in front of her.

Sister Beth spoke again, her voice now much clearer coming through the hole on the wall, "Oh Jesus! What is this?!! Who are you on the other side? You think this is funny?" Kristanna remained silent, she simply flexed her member a couple of times making it swing up and down, waiting. She pressed her body against the cold wall of her room, her tits were smashed on the wall. Her feet were spread apart and her ball sack hanging low, also rubbing against the cold wall. Her heart raced, she was so nervous. But she remained in her position as Sister Beth spoke again.

"I asked for a sign and... .this is what I get? Is this some kind of prank?" The nun's voice was shaken, unsure and confused. She went from talking to god to talking to herself out loud, trying to understand this situation. It seemed like a prank, but the context in which it happened didn't make any sense. As she asked for a sign from Jesus this... monster came out of a hole in the wall, behind her cross from all places! Not to mention it was inhumanly big, no regular man could have such a penis. No men were even supposed to be anywhere around the school anyway! The doctor had already left and all the staff was female. Beth knew that the room next door was empty and had been locked for years! This was... almost a miracle!

Sister Beth was completely naked in her room, she took off all her clothes while she masturbated with the black dildo before. While her mind raced with confused thoughts, her hand slowly approached the member coming out of the wall. It mesmerized her how it pulsated. And the veins under the skin, bulging with blood, were as thick as straws. She looked at it closely, Kristanna noticed the nun's proximity by watching her aura through the wall and flexed her cock once more, making it pulse harder. This caused it to fling some of the precum oozing out of the tip towards sister Beth, it hit her right on the face, some of it on her lips. The nun pulled back a bit but continued to approach as she tasted the precum, her hand kept reaching for the member.

"My lord... if you sent this my way it must mean something... please, let me be wise enough to understand it!" The nun cried in confusion, her instincts and her rational mind clashing, her actions betraying her. The nun smelled the delicious musky scent of the precum, just inviting her to come closer and have more of it. She was burning up inside, her heart racing as she brought her hand closer to her face curiously examining the substance. The nun smelled it, sweet and hot. Without thinking she launched herself forward and licked the sticky substance from the cock head.

Closing her eyes she felt her entire body tremble. A long and loud moan escaped her lips. This had to be the most delicious thing she had ever tasted in her existence, "Nothing could be more right than this, this is the holy spirit! I feel God's bliss washing over my body!" The nun thought.

With unprecedented certainty, sister Beth placed her mouth around the tip of the cock and began to lick all the precum oozing out of it. Kristanna gasped and placed both her hands against the wall projecting her hip forward to offer her cock to the nun fully. Immediately she felt her member surge and grow harder than steel as the nun's tongue just licked and sucked all over the sensitive head.

Kristanna was so absorbed in the situation she didn't even notice that behind her Aisha was taking off her own clothes and approaching the wardrobe. The girl's hands naturally went towards Kristanna's jiggling ass cheeks. They clenched together, their size standing out even more as Kristanna forced her hips against the wall. The redhead felt the touch behind her and just let it happen, feeling the delicious tongue of sister Beth dancing on the head of her cock while her friend squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks behind her. Kristanna let go of any restraint and enjoying the moment.

In her room, Beth got increasingly eager to drink more of that precum. The more she consumed, the more she was possessed by a primal lust never felt before. She began to stroke the length of Kristanna's cock with both hands, kneeling on the altar below it. She worshipped the massive cock in front of her as her God. Stroking and sucking on the head hungrily.

Opening her mouth wide she finally managed to get the entire head inside. She didn't know how her jaw didn't hurt from this violation, she also didn't care. The thought of getting more of the delicious cock and that warm, holy nectar dominated her mind. The deeper the cock went in her mouth the more precum it leaked. So she proceeded to push her head forward even more. Beth was throwing common sense out the window, ignoring her own gagging reflexes and just pushing. The nun felt the warm and sticky precum being squirted on the back of her throat, sliding down her gullet. Tears rolled down from her irritated eyes, bubbles came out the side of her mouth, popping repeatedly and forming a foam from the mixture of her saliva and the precum. The nun struggled to breathe but did her best to get some air through her nose.

As the sister drooled all over Kristanna's cock, thick strings of sticky precum dripped down on her breasts and thighs. She worshiped the biggest cock in existence in her altar of depravity. Her hands danced all over her pussy lips, she had never been this wet before.

In the other room, Aisha knelt behind Kristanna and gripped her friend's ass cheeks firmly, spreading them apart. She saw her asshole and the juicy pussy already soaking wet, an overgrown, thumb-sized clit poking out, swollen and throbbing. The fluids already slid down Kristanna's inner thighs.

Devoid of any inhibition, Aisha immediately sunk her head in between Kristanna's ass cheeks and began to suck on her pussy, tasting her deeply. In a matter of seconds the juicy cunt squirted inside Aisha's mouth, some of it splashed over her face. The thirsty girl could feel the ball sack on her chin, she sunk her head between those fat ass cheeks, feasting in that delicious cunt. The heavy gonads churned inside the sack visibly, producing the load she loved so much. Aisha cupped them with her hands, allowing her head to get sandwiched between Kristanna's massive ass cheeks.

Being sucked from both ends was driving Kristanna crazy with lust. Her hips would just move forward pushing her cock deeper in Sister Beth's throat. And when she pulled back, she smothered Aisha in her cunt and felt her clit sucked and caressed. Kristanna didn't know what to do with her hands, she stretched her arms up to lean against the upper side of the wardrobe. But instead of the wooden wall, she felt something cold and metallic. A handle? Apparently, there were two handles placed on the top of the wardrobe, perfect for her to hold on to. With a firm grip on the handles, Kristanna could more easily move her hips back and forward. It was like this place was designed for this kind of activity, but Kristanna couldn't think of this now, she was having too much fun.

That situation went on for minutes until Kristanna heard Sister Beth turning on the vibrator on the other room briefly releasing her cock. The nun sat on the vibrator swallowing it completely with her pussy as she continued to suck and stroke the cock in front of her. The redhead used everything in her power not to scream, she didn't want to give away her identity or gender. So she just shook her head, resisting the urge to scream like an animal as much as she could. Somehow she felt like she was born for this moment, enjoying the cares of her two servants as they sucked every inch of her cock and pussy, lost in pleasure.

With the passing of each minute, Kristanna's ball sack grew heavier. It was so swollen and full it already hurt. Aisha noticed that as she held it with her hands, alleviating some of the weight. She used her fingers to massage and play with the football-sized testicles, causing Kristanna to shiver in pleasure. It wasn't long before Kristanna felt the orgasm approaching, she couldn't contain it with all the willpower in this world.

As she came her balls pushed up quickly, getting closer to her body. Like a cannon, her cock shot white goo straight inside sister Beth's mouth. The first shot was strong and lasted long enough to fill up Beth's mouth and overflow, even if she swallowed most of it. The sister was shocked by the sudden orgasm and the sheer volume of cum. There was nothing she could do to swallow it all, but she tried her best for as long as she could. Already on the second spurt of cum the nun couldn't handle the flooding and pulled her head back. The next jet followed, equally powerful. It filled her mouth to the brim then went up her nose making her cough and choke. She finally managed to pull her head away from the member, coughing out the cum blocking her breathing tubes.

Kristanna was far from finished. She just kept cumming, time passed slowly in her pleasure-filled mind as she spurted jet after jet of thick cum into Beth's room. Knelt in front of that majestic cock, the nun received all of it on her face, hair, and breasts. But the cumshots were so huge and went on for so long she could practically bathe in that continuous stream of warm yogurt. They shot out of that cock so powerfully it felt to her as if a water hose was spraying her, the force of the cum hitting her body made it splash in every direction.

Sister Beth could only try to protect herself from the powerful streams, attempting to recover her breath. She was showered in thick jizz, beat into submission by the stream of cum. It hit her arms as she raised them in front of her face, she couldn't help but drink a bunch of the sperm, she pretty much drowned in it.

In the other room, Aisha was equally drowning in cunt juices. Kristanna's pussy squirted straight inside Aisha's mouth and all over her face and body. The entire frame of the redhead, from legs to abdomen to arms trembled in continuous spasms for over a minute. She convulsed in ecstasy, her fluids flying in every direction. Her orgasm didn't seem like it was gonna end. Kristanna felt stuck in a cycle of pleasure, rolling her eyes as she focused every part of her rational mind so she wouldn't scream or moan too loud. She grunted and panted heavily, keeping her grip on the handle so hard she almost bent them. When the squirts and jets of cum seemed to be finally calming down, a stronger one came out and restarted the cycle.

Kristanna also felt something wet on her chest as it pressed against the wall, she looked down and pulled one of her breasts up to see her nipple. To her surprise, she noticed that breasts were lactating! A stream of milk shot out of her nipple on the wall in front of her, it wasn't much but it was enough to make her breasts all sticky and it started to slide down on the wall. This had never happened before, she always felt her breasts warm when she reached an orgasm, but never saw any milk until now.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kristanna finally stopped cumming. Aisha and sister Beth were both completely drenched, drowning in a pool of fluids. Kristanna shivered, feeling the shocks of pleasure course through her being as the last waves of her orgasm faded away. Coming back to her senses she pulled back her cock from the hole on the wall. Pushing Aisha back she managed to get out of the closet, closing the door behind her and sitting on the floor. If sister Beth still had the strength to peek inside she wouldn't see only darkness.

Kristanna was breathing heavily, slowly recovering. She looked at Aisha to see the girl completely lost. She was licking her hands and arms like a wild cat, her eyes distant and lost in a trance, her wet hair mostly stuck to her face, glued by fluids. She would suck on all of it and moan wildly, rubbing her wet tits and her pussy. Her clit was as big as Kristanna's, having grown a lot since they first got together.

Kristanna admired her friend for a while and then grabbed her hair from behind firmly forcing the girl to look in her eyes, "Hey, Aisha! Wake up!"

The Hispanic girl didn't speak a word, she just kissed Kristanna deeply. The redhead enjoyed the girl's mouth tasting some of her own fluids in it, but she pulled back after a few seconds breaking the kiss, "Wow... fuck that was hot. But we have to go! We have to clean up and leave this room before it is too late. If the dinner time ends then the guards will patrol around this area and they will see us leaving."

Aisha woke up from her trance and smiled, her eyelids half down from the relaxed state. She looked around realizing where she was and what was going on and removed some of the hair from her face in a failed attempt to groom it, "Oh... yeah... right we need to go... damn I even forgot where I was for a minute. This is so good...", Aisha slipped right back into her trance and began to lick her fingers again.

"Snap out of it girl, we have to go!" Kristanna said as she stood up quickly.

Aisha looked at Kristanna cum leaking cock as it hanged pointing down, semi-erect after the orgasm. Immediately she grabbed the member and looked up to her friend with pleading eyes.,"At least let me clean you up? Please!?"

Kristanna just couldn't resist such request and with a smile she nodded allowing Aisha to lick and suck on her member, eating every little drop of the sticky cum. She ran her finger over Kristanna's urethra pressing it and making sure all of the cum stuck in there came out as she sucked on the cock's tip moaning softly. She lifted the member and licked it from the balls up to the head a few times. When she was done there as no sign of cum on the redhead's member. Kristanna's cock was glistening with Aisha's saliva.

Aisha licked her lips and smiled standing up as well, "Ok, now we can go."

-------------------------------------------

Inside her room, sister Beth lied over a pool of goo-like cum, her body was completely covered in it. Lost in pleasure she jerked the vibrator in and out of her pussy. She barely had the energy to do so, but she just couldn't stop herself. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth, lapping up the cum on the floor like a dirty degenerate. Her stomach was full of it, but she could barely acknowledge that fact, she just wanted more. She had gone through so many orgasms while riding that dildo and sucking on her "miraculous cock" that she had lost all notion of time and decency.

A while later she just lied on the floor, out of breath and half asleep. She felt a sudden pain on her lower belly and moved her hands to it. Moaning the nun squirmed, wondering what was going on, "Ah God! What is this! Are you punishing me? I thought this was what you wanted!! Please relieve me from this pain and have mercy on my soul!"

Suddenly she felt something snap as if it had erupted from inside her. She slowly crawled to her mirror and stood up, leaning on her dresser. Sister Beth gasped as she saw what had happened. Hanging from her crotch there was a flaccid cock and a ball sack! The nun went into despair and raised the scrotum trying to feel her pussy with her fingers, she noticed it was still there, but now in front of it, there was a set of male genitals.

The nun began to cry, lost and afraid. Uncertain of what to do and what it meant. She saw on her nightstand a small statue of Gabriel, the archangel of the Lord. She stared at it for a few seconds with tears in her eyes. She remembered how all angels of the lord have no gender, maybe this was a sign! Maybe God was trying to tell her something.

Realizing this could only be a miracle, a sudden calm descended upon the nun. Her panic slowly faded away and her breathing returned to normal. She caressed her newly formed member with her fingers, it wasn't bigger than an average male cock, about four inches long when flaccid, and the balls were proportional to its size.

She looked at herself in the mirror, covered in white goo and now with a cock between her legs and smiled, feeling peace in her heart. She looked up closing her eyes, "Thy will be done! I shall be but a vessel for your angel, my Lord. Not male or female, but both! I will do my best to embrace this change as your loyal servant."

Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers
12