Camp of Blessing Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
457 Followers

As Sister Beth absorbed that energy, she felt her entire body tingling, her ass cheeks pulsed and grew, even her hips grew wider. If the nun wasn't so lost in the mind-melting pleasure she would also have noticed her thighs and breasts swelling larger. As Beth's perfect body became even more curvy and padded with delicious flesh, she pumped gallons of thick spunk inside Rebecca, whose belly was now visibly swollen. The orgasm continued endlessly, pushing pas a minute of pure bliss. When Sister beth finally looked down she saw the massive belly on Rebecca, as if she was nine months pregnant with twins. And underneath the girls hips the bed was drenched with her juices as well as cum that constantly leaked out of her asshole.

Sister Beth took a step back pulling her cock out. She saw Rebecca practically drowning as cum poured out of her mouth and nose, down to her eyes and forehead, drenching her novice veil. Beth took a good look at herself, noticing how her body had developed. While she was nowhere near Kristanna's curves, she was definitely much thicker than before. The nun grabbed her own ass and shook it, slapping the huge and firm flesh that she never had until now. She watched as waves ran through her ass cheeks and down her thick, toned thighs.

"Hmm this feels so good!" the nun said to herself, elated with the satisfaction of feeding. She began to clean up her cock with towels and grab her clothings again while talking to Rebecca. "Good girl, you ate all your breakfast! Now, I have to go run some errands, but I will be back to give you lunch. Maybe this time I'll use the other end, the way you like the most." As Sister Beth stood up Rebecca was still trying to beg. But she ended up just gurgling cum and coughing it out. Sister Beth roughly wiped the cum off of the novice's face and gagged her once more with the silver tape, leaving the room.

---------------------------

Aisha, Valery and Kristanna attended their classes. It was a very different experience for them now, because everyone noticed the obvious changes to their bodies. Valery's tits were immense, her uniform barely fit anymore, working overtime to contain her chest. Her curves had become obviously emphasized all over. Aisha's ass almost tore through her clothes, all of that butt flesh tightly squeezed inside her pants, barely covered by her skirt. And Kristanna not only was taller, she somehow matched Aisha in ass size, but with much bigger tits and muscles. Even the teachers seemed embarrassed and avoided looking at them.

The three students tried to go about their days ignoring the attention they drew. Valery conducted herself much more differently now. She was shy and reserved. While she didn't take any bullying from her former "friends", she also didn't seem to get involved in any. Similarly to Kristanna, she just went through the motions. Aisha was more active, talking to other friends and hanging out with them in the intervals too. She was a natural extrovert, an independent mind who was friends with everyone.

Regardless of their differences, all girls had one thing in common: their lust for sex was endless. They could barely think of anything else, simply waiting to fuck after dinner. In fact, for the past three days since what Kristanna called "the cumsplosion" in Sister Beth's room, they had skipped all meals knowing they would get fully fed with cum in the evening. Kristanna and Sister Beth sustained themselves from all the sexual energy they drained, all-the-while feeding the girls with their fertile spunk. The perfect circle.

What they did in the secret room and in Sister Beth's room was far beyond just regular sex. It was more like a wild ritual of extreme depravity. Progressively, Kristanna learned the limits of her body and powers. And it wasn't just herself, but also how much more flexible and strong she had made all of her partners. She could push their bodies beyond human capabilities, with her massive dick and rivers of cum. All to satisfy her unquenchable lust. Getting used to these changes made her bolder each night. At this point she was certain she had impregnated all three of them, maybe even Sister Beth, if that was even possible. They would often fuck at the Secret room late into the night. Kristanna had developed an obsession for tight assholes, ravaging both Rebecca and Aisha first, before moving on to the others. The Sister favored Valery as a partner, obsessed with her purifying fetishes. She used the girls three holes and then her giant tits, often in creative and painful ways, which only made Valery cum harder. They would fuck until they had exhausted Aisha, Valery and Rebecca of all of their sexual energy. That left Beth and Kristanna still horny, so the two succubus would turn to each other.

Kristanna still wasn't sure what she had done differently with Sister Beth that had transformed her. The other girls, while extremely addicted to cum and sex, did not seem to have turned as the nun. They could not feed on sexual energy, nor their fluids corrupt anyone. When aroused, Valery displayed the inverted cross in her head, she seemed somehow more bound to Sister Beth than to Kristanna. The other two had the inverted pentagram, which they now recognized as Kristanna's seal. All of them were enthralled, completely charmed and addicted to the bodily fluids of both Sister Beth and Kristanna.

In the middle of the morning the class was interrupted as Sister Denise, the chief doctor, came to the door. She walked in the room in her entirely white habit, approached the current teacher and whispered something in her ears. They both nodded and the teacher spoke up. "Kristanna Smith, could you please follow Sister Denise to the infirmary for a routine exam?" Kristanna's heart raced, everyone looked at her. She could feel the judgemental looks of all girls, even heard a few whispers.Things like "You got busted, enjoy!" and "Gotta get those 'roids in check." Kristanna stood up adjusting her tight uniform and walking to the door. She followed Sister Denise across the hallways towards the infirmary.

As she watched the tall and lean nun walking in front of her, Kristanna's mind raced with scenarios and possibilities. How was she going to justify her growth? If she was examined, what would the results be? She was clearly not ordinary. They went past a few guards into the more private medical facilities of the school. Here the hallways looked like a hospital from the second world war. That smell of cleaning products, the walls that were once white, but had turned slightly yellow from age. Sister Denise guided Kristanna to a big room full of curtains forming small booths. Inside their booth there was an old medical bed, with supports on the side to hold legs up. From the posters on the wall showing reproductive organs to the bed and overall equipment, this was clearly a gynecology clinic. Kristanna became even more worried, of course there would be a gynecologist stationed at a school only for girls! Back at home she had managed to avoid going to the gynecologist and fool the Smith's. Now her secret was gonna get found out for sure!

"Please take a seat on the bed, my dear." Said Sister Denise, with a very high pitched, soft voice. The white-dressed nun should be about 1,75 in height and seemed very thin. It was impossible to tell the color of her hair as it was neatly tucked under her white veil, but her complexion reminded Kristanna of Aisha, with a tanned, caramel colored skin. Her eyes were light brown, slightly long on the edges, giving her a somewhat asian look. This was contrasted by her full lips, which made her gorgeous even without make-up.

The redhead did not obey the command from the doctor, she knew that if she moved to sit on a bed that high she was going to show what was under her skirt. Instead she stood nervously, trying to think of a plan. Her thoughts were interrupted by Sister Denise calm but direct voice. "I think we both know what I will ask you, so what about you just tell me what you have been taking and how do you get it into the school? I know it's not just you, I will talk to the others later." Kristanna saw no alternative but to try and play the victim, after all, she was still a teenage girl. "Well... I'm not taking anything, it's just... my body is different."

Sister Denise internally rolled her eyes, she couldn't possibly believe that. But she remained professional, nodded and spoke calmly. "Different how?" Kristanna looked down at the floor, doing her best to maintain an uncomfortable and submissive body language. "Well... I can't really tell you, I just have to show you or you won't believe me." The nun was happy to hear that Kristanna was willing to cooperate. She wanted to see where this was going. "It's ok, my dear. Whatever it is I am sure I can help you figure it out." The redhead nodded nervously in response, she looked around the booth. This was actually a big room, but she couldn't really see beyond the light blue plastic curtains. Kristanna used her aura vision to make sure no one else was around. She asked as a formality. "Are you sure we are alone here?" Denise nodded, her curiosity officially peaked. "Yes, my dear. It's just us this morning."

Kristanna began to unbutton the belt on her skirt. But before she would reveal anything she spoke. "Can you turn around?" Sister Denise complied, she knew it was important for girls to feel comfortable. Kristanna let her skirt fall to the ground, then she began to roll down her pantyhose, letting her balls and cock go free. The redhead took a deep breath, her heart was actually pounding with adrenaline. It was the first time she openly showed herself to anyone intentionally, without any "build-up." "You can look now, but please don't run." As Sister Denise turned to look her eyes widened in surprise, her jaw almost dropped to the floor. She was expecting something different, but not THAT. The massive cock was soft, and yet it almost hung down to Kristanna's knees. Her ballsack definitely did, resting between the girls thick, toned thighs.

"What... I don't... my God!" The doctor stumbled with her words, her hand covering her own mouth. Kristanna trembled, she kept up her act staring at the floor. "Like I said... I'm different." Sister Denise did all in her power to keep her composure. A second ago she had no clue such a size was even possible, her mind was running with medical questions and concerns, curiosity, shock, wonder. Everything mixing together. "Ah... have you always had it?" She asked. Kristanna nodded. "Yes, but it was small until a couple years ago when it started growing, and now I have this. My entire body is changing rapidly." She didn't lie, the doctor didn't need to know the details. "May I examine it... I mean, you?"

With a nod the redhead hopped on the bed. She lied back and opened her legs wide, placing her shins on the two supporting arms on the side. Her sack rested comfortably on the bed and her cock on top of it. "I... I have trouble controlling it. It might get hard... I'm so embarrassed." Sister Denise gulped as she took a good look at the sheer size of Kristanna's dick. She did her best to act professional and avoid shaming the student for her "different" body. Denise put on gloves and approached. The first thing she did was cup both cantaloupe sized testicles with her hands and lift them, looking underneath. She saw the beautiful pussy, with juicy lips and a huge clit on top, bigger than any she had ever seen. "You have both genitals... how is this possible." The nun said, mostly to herself.

The doctor's reasoning was interrupted as Kristanna let out a moan, her balls churned in the doctor's hands and her dick throbbed, it was beginning to grow. The thick veins on it's side bulged as it began to raise. "I'm sorry... you are touching it... hhmm." Kristanna cried, trying to sound clueless and innocent. Inside she knew exactly what she was doing, she wanted to fuck the brains out of that doctor and the thought was making her hard. But she had to be patient about it. The doctor watched the cock throbbing in front of her, amazed at the feeling of the heavy balls churning and twisting in the scrotum on her palms. For a moment she had the urge to just drop that scrotum and run, but she couldn't. What kind of professional would she be if she treated her patients like that? "Can you... stop it from growing?" She asked the redhead. Kristanna held the sides of the medical bed and shook her head. "N-no... it's really sensitive... sorry!"

As the cock grew harder, Sister Denise just observed. She wanted to know how functional her male organ was. But by the looks of it, "functional" was an understatement, this cock was on overdrive! When it reached full mast the skin peeled back and revealed the thick glans. From the cock slit a small blob of precum emerged. Something about that cock was so alluring, like a magnet. It pulled Sister Denise closer, she could barely help but look and smell it's musk. It was so strong, a vascular tower of flesh, throbbing wildly in front of her. Seeing how closely the doctor looked at her dick, Kristanna flexed her muscles. She knew that this would cause her precum to spurt out of the tip. And so it did, splashing the Sister's face.

At first the doctor was just surprised, almost jumping back as the warm precum hit her face. She cleaned some of what was on her lip with her hand, but as soon as she tasted it in her mouth she felt a shiver. It was the best thing she had ever tasted, period. Her body began to grow warmer and without realizing the doctor was licking precum off of her glove. She woke up from a trance as if she had missed the last few seconds. "Ahh... how come this tastes... so good." Kristanna smiled wickedly but Denise couldn't see it, from this angle her face was blocked by her cock. All the doctor saw was this massive dick throbbing in front of her, and that delicious precum slowly oozing out the slit, beginning to slide down the side of the monster. She couldn't let it go to waste, so she grabbed the middle of the cock with both hands and licked the precum off of it. Rationally Denise couldn't believe what she was doing, but it was stronger than her, she couldn't help but want more of what she had just tasted. Her tongue nibbled and slurped all over the cock head, cleaning every drop of precum she could find.

After a few seconds of licking Sister Denise finally found the strength to pull back, a shiver went up her spine making her entire body shake, heat rising down her crotch. Delirious, she tried to make sense of what had taken over her. "Oh Lord... what is this? I just... I want... more of it." And with that she removed the rubber gloves and immediately dove back in, her mouth opened wide trying to wrap around the thick cock head. With her hands she pulled it towards herself to achieve a better angle to try and suck on it. The Sister's tongue flickered all over the glans in the hopes that more precum would ooze out of the slit she had just licked clean. And her desires were answered as blobs of precum were shot straight into her mouth. At that point Kristanna just leaned back, relaxed her spread legs and enjoyed the blowjob. She eventually removed her sweater and shirt, caressing her own hard nipples while being sucked by the hungry doctor.

All that Denise managed to fit in her mouth was the glans. When it pushed back against her throat she had gag reflexes and hesitated, having no experience in this kind of activity. While pleasing, for Kristanna this wasn't enough. "Throat or nothing, Sister Denise." The redhead said with a menacing tone as her legs left the resting arms on the sides and wrapped around Denise's head, forcing her towards the cock. The doctor opened her eyes wide at the realization of what had happened. But it was too late, she felt the cock push past her throat and into her neck, it bulged with the obscene girth.

Denise was pretty sure she should be in extreme pain now, but she wasn't. Somehow that massive prick was making its way down her esophagus and violating her body without actually killing her. Tears began to roll down Denise's cheeks, her eyes irritated with the violation of her gulet. She trembled, holding on to Kristanna's pelvis and trying to push up, but she couldn't match the strength of the redhead's legs. The student only relaxed the grip when she felt her cock poking the Sister's stomach. At that point Sister Denise had swallowed more than two thirds of cock.

In despair the sister pulled back as soon as she realized the pressure on the back of her head was gon. She managed to unclog her breathing tubes enough to take a big breath but before anything else could be done Kristanna pushed her back down with her legs. After some time of back and forth, the nun just gave in, figuring she had to do this until the redhead was satisfied. Her hands moved down to massage Kristanna's balls. Denise was surprised to feel them growing larger and heavier in her palm as she moved her torso up and down, throat fucking that cock with all of her upper body. Kristanna moaned, enjoying the tight grip on her cock. She cupped her own breasts and began to fill the milk flow out of her rock-hard nipples.

In just a few minutes the pleasure of orgasm took over Kristanna's brain, flooding her with sensations of ecstasy. She rolled her glowing eyes and arched her back on the bed, pushing Denise's head down against her crotch without mercy. As she came, her cunt splashed the nun's body with a massive amount of juices, drenching her white habit from the chest down. Sister Denise opened her eyes wide in surprise, her hands wrapped around her stomach as she felt the torrent fill her up so fast. It felt like her guts were being punched from the inside with each powerful jet of cum. In mere seconds the thick spunk was coming out the edges of the nun's mouth and through her nose, clogging up all of her breathing tubes. Kristanna convulsed in pleasure, her tits pointing outwards and showering the plastic curtains with milk.

The precum was nothing compared to the thick and delicious taste of cum. While she could barely breathe, the only thought in Sister Denise's mind was that she needed more of it, whatever the cost. Years of self-repression and discipline in her life as a nun all seemed like a complete waste if this was what she had been missing all along. As shame slowly vanished from her mind, she allowed herself to indulge. Denise slowly gave in to the sensations of the here and now. No judgement, no care for what God or others would think, just pleasure. Her otherwise pure body and mind overwhelmed by the sensations of the extreme. She felt dirty, violated and way past her body's limits, but she loved every second. The deprivation of oxygen only heightened Sister Denise's sensations as she bent over Kristanna's crotch and drank her load. Every nook and cranny of her insides flooded with thick cream, a sensation of fullness she could never imagine.

Pressure began to build up and push from the inside of Denise's swollen belly. Soon it could not be contained, and with haste the doctor began to pull her habit up revealing her flat ass. She then quickly lowered her panties down her thighs with barely enough time to get it out of the way as a torrent of cum to just shot out of her asshole. The sister spread her feet apart letting her body become a vehicle for conducting spunk. Both jaw and eyes opened wide in disbelief, Denise almost fainted as she became completely bloated. White cream shot out of her ass, each spurt increasing in power and reach. The yogurt splashed onto the plastic curtains, making the loud and distinct sound of thick fluid raining on plastic.

The next minute seemed to have lasted an eternity for both Kristanna and Sister Denise, but finally the orgasm came to a halt and the doctor pulled her torso back up. The cock lodged in her chest spilled out spunk as Denise felt dizzy and fell back on a pool of ever-leaking cum. She coughed and gurgled, tears in her eyes, thick cream coming out her mouth and nose as she tried to clean up her breathing tubes. Kristanna moaned in pleasure on the bed, relaxing and enjoying the afterglow. Her cock towering hard, throbbing. Her balls churned, working hard on more of her addictive juices. She sat up and watched the doctor lost in that sea of white, looking at her own drenched clothes. Sluggish and stunned Sister Denise pulled off her drenched habit and veil, revealing her beautiful locks of dark brown, curly hair that fell down just past her shoulders. The nun experienced a mix of confusion, awe and bliss as she felt her entire body heat up, random spasms hitting her.

Kristanna
Kristanna
457 Followers