Camp of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed my daughter into the tent, zipping up behind me. We would usually have two sleeping mats, two bags, and two compressible foam pillows, but this time, we had only one of each, and would have to 'rough it' so to speak. Not like we weren't prepared to do so, this is, after all, what camping is all about. Kaylee had left the bag open behind her, her feet facing the door, and I slid in, feeling my goosebumps, shivering in the crisp night air, until I was covered by the high-tech insulating material.

I could see Kaylee was looking at her phone, and pulled my own from the recesses of the tent as I zipped us up together. Our bare skin and loosely covered privates jostled, as we sought to get comfortable, having to press together to make full use of the mat and the pillow. I smelled Kaylee's hair surreptitiously. It was a faint hint of lavender from her shampoo the night before, the tang of her sweat, and metallic dust from a day of hiking. It was a cacophony of scent, a veritable bouquet of-

"Do you like what you smell?" she asked, evidently aware that her father had been perving out and smelling her scalp.

I struggled to angle myself away from her head, but couldn't really get out of the force-spooning burrito in which we had wrapped ourselves. I decided to play it cool, despite my discomfort.

"Am I not allowed to?" I asked.

She kept her eyes on her phone, opened to her text conversations, although I doubted she had service this far out in the woods. We were pressed close to one another, and I could feel my daughter's ass pressed back against my crotch. I willed my penis to remain unaroused.

"Do you want to? Go ahead, have a sniff..."

She angled her head back against my nose, burying it deep into her light, wispy brown locks. Against my better judgment, I did so, breathing deeply of the smells Kaylee had acquired over the day's travel. I reached one hand around and encountered her side, grasping her and holding her close to me. The intimacy of the encounter was doing nothing good for my state of arousal, and I could tell she was feeling me getting hard, our proximity ensured it.

"You really don't change, do you Dad?" Kaylee asked.

I was intoxicated by her scent, and my dick throbbed in my boxer briefs.

"What do you mean, Princess?" I asked, and she turned her head away from her serviceless phone. The silence of the night outside was only beaten back by our hushed conversation.

"First off, don't call me Princess; second, this, obviously." She ground her rear back into my erection, causing me to shudder with pleasure. "You want to spend the whole night teasing?" She did it again, and I pressed my hips forward to meet her, thrusting against the taut round globes of her ass, separated by only the thin fabric of my shorts, and the thin strip of her thong.

I tried to resist the urge to pull them down.

"No, but I want to be sensitive to your new lifesty-" I started to say, but was interrupted by Kaylee's mouth on mine, her tongue intruding, dueling mine, exploring me just like the first time. She suddenly broke off.

"Me liking pussy, in addition to dick, doesn't mean I'm going to let you get blue balls on this trip."

Her eyes glittered, as she stripped off her sports bra, and picked her phone back up. She thumbed through the contents until she got to her videos, pulling up a video she must've saved ahead of time. One of my hands went to her breast, while the other pulled down my boxer briefs, leaving me naked, and her wearing only a thin thong. My cock flopped against her rear, fully erect, I could feel my blood pumping as it rested between her asscheeks.

"What have you brought for us?" I asked with curiosity, stimulating her nipple, and pushing our bodies fully together, my throbbing penis pressing into her butt as I craned my neck to view her phone screen.

"Something special, something I had to get through some unscrupulous websites."

It was a video of two people sitting on the bed, an older man and younger woman. They held up what appeared to be driver's licenses, and Kaylee paused it on the image. "Real incest porn, straight from the darkweb!" She said triumphantly, as I saw that the names matched on the documents, indicating their status as father and daughter.

I laughed. "Why did you go through all the trouble to get this? We could just tape ourselves!"

She huffed and played the video at one-and-a-half times speed.

"It's sexy! And we can't take a video out here, the lighting sucks..." she insisted, as the pair on the video began to pleasure one another, first with their hands and fingers, then orally.

We watched for several minutes in silence, as the two on screen did everything but penetration. I was aroused, despite my incredulity that Kaylee would go through all this trouble for something so minor. She brought the video down to normal speed, and turned up the volume.

"This is my favorite part." She declared, and I could feel her hand reach back, sliding between us to stroke my member.

The daughter climbed atop her father with obvious relish. I could see her vagina glistening with arousal, and heard her father gasp as she rubbed his head against her slick opening.

'Daddy, are you ready to fuck me unprotected and fertile?' the daughter said, with the obvious melodrama of an amateur pornstar. 'Are you ready to take my virginity, plant a baby in my womb, and make me a mother?' she asked, obviously enjoying the dirty talk. Her father said something in the affirmative, and she aligned him with her vaginal canal, then sank down onto him, moaning loudly and exaggeratedly as she did so.

"If that girl is a virgin, I'm a-" I started,

But Kaylee forestalled my comment by pushing my erect penis down, taking it from her backdoor, to squeeze between her thighs.

"...Ahhh, Kaylee, god, I missed you," I finished, thrusting against her, trying to pleasure myself between my daughter's soft thigh meat.

She giggled, and reached down, toying with my cockhead, emerging from between her legs, she would be pressing it up against the tiny triangle of fabric that covered her vagina.

"How would you like to fuck me, unprotected and fertile?" Kaylee asked, mimicking the girl on the video's husky whisper.

The sound of the video was still playing in the tent, the father railing his daughter, ramming her in a dozen different positions. I reached down, and pulled at her thong, trying to dislodge it.

"Are you ready to plant a baby in my womb- Hey!"

I interrupted her by snapping the fabric of her thong, leaving it encircling her hips, but wholly lacking in its protection (what little there had been) of her lower holes. I pulled back, and angled up into my daughter, pressing upwards even as she tried to close her thighs to keep me out.

She laughed and struggled to avoid my penetration with mock severity. "Now hold on, you don't just get to- AH!"

She failed.

"Fuck, Kaylee I forgot how tight you are!" I gasped, and she moaned in response as my penis entered her body for the first time in a year. I could feel my erection throbbing in her wetness, pulsing as my cockhead pushed her labia aside, and pressed deeper into the folds of her vagina.

We had been fucking since she graduated high school- every time we came camping. I had always loved and lusted after my daughter, and eventually, the sexual tension became too much to bear. Kaylee's was the tightest, most pleasurable pussy I'd ever had the privilege of fucking, and had only gotten better over time, as she adapted to my desires.

I worked my erect penis deeper inside her slippery hole, an inch with each thrust, and was rewarded by a loud moan, and a whimper of, "Oh fuck, Daddy!" She was so wet, so aroused, so ready for her father to pleasure her. I obliged, and started to fuck her roughly, as I knew she liked it. My hand found her throat as I plunged inside her from behind; she gasped, as I bore down on it, cutting off her airway in just the way she enjoyed. I bit and kissed the back of her neck, never stopping my thrusts, giving her hickey after hickey that she'd have to cover with makeup- something she claimed to hate.

"You're Daddy's little fucktoy now, aren't you?" I asked. Dirty talk and degradation was always something she'd loved. "Just a hole to fill with my sperm, right?"

I felt her nod against me frantically, a choking sound all that emerged from her mouth. I was bottoming out inside her, and I felt the tip of my cock graze her cervix, eliciting a jerk of her hips away from me, as she tried to say something, tapping my hand to allow her to breathe. I relented, and pulled my cock fully out of her slick vagina. She gasped for breath for a minute, and I knew she'd have finger marks on her neck the next day.

"You can't cum inside me, this is important, Daddy!" she croaked hoarsely.

I was confused.

Kaylee had always been on birth control, ever since I'd first taken her virginity, and shot every drop of my cum inside her tight slit.

"I went off the pill when I started dating women, I-" she coughed "-I don't want to get pregnant with an incest baby!"

Simultaneously, the girl on the video still playing on her phone, moaned, 'Give it to me, Daddy, I want your incest baby!'

Kaylee smacked the phone, pausing the video. "I'm serious, you can't-"

I cut her off by pushing back up inside her, my arousal only increased by the risk that my daughter had taken. She knew I never wore a condom, she knew I always came inside, she knew that I had no intention of changing that habit; yet, she came out here anyway, out on our annual incest holiday, with no birth control at all, and a video which screamed her true desires to the tent.

My hand found her throat again, my other arm snaking around to hold her lower belly, putting pleasurable pressure on her G-spot, and cradling the home of my child-to-be. I thrust in and out of her, my balls slapping against her thighs. Kaylee rotated her pelvis, giving me better penetration, superior access to her birth canal with my hard, pulsating cock. Our shared blood coursed through both our veins, and it ran hot. I could feel her clenching around me, and her orgasm took her, causing her to shake and she would have moaned wordlessly had I allowed her to breathe properly.

"You're going to carry Daddy's baby, isn't that right?" I asked, continuing to fuck her spasming pussy, which was completely unprotected from my virile load.

Kaylee tried to say something, but I could feel my orgasm approaching as well, and I doubled down.

"You're going to feel me fill your womb with the seed that impregnated your mother, and you're going to feel Daddy's baby kick in your belly!" I said between gritted teeth, my cock pulsing as I pounded her from behind. I brought her in for a kiss as she realized it was too late to avoid being impregnated. I gasped, and my thrusting became erratic. I released her throat and put my other hand on her taut, fit lower belly, holding her back against me and fully penetrating her. My cockhead pressed right against her cervix as my orgasm overtook me. I could almost hear the first rope of cum shoot out of my member, as Kaylee moaned.

"Daddy! AH!"

She felt it too, the life-giving sperm rocketed out of my penis, depositing directly into her womb, where a fertile egg awaited the strongest and fastest of her father's swimmers.

"Get pregnant!" I gasped.

Rope after rope of semen was firing into my daughter; she didn't struggle to get away, to escape, to stop me from impregnating her. The truth was that I knew her, and she knew me. I wanted to plant my baby into her cradle of life, and she wanted it, too. Kaylee could feel me continuing to spurt inside her, and gave into the pleasure, the risk, the taboo.

"Please Daddy, make me a Mother! Make me pregnant!" she babbled, and I felt her push back against me, encouraging more cum from my loins.

"I'm going to breed you, you're mine now, forever!"

These were not the words of a father to his daughter, but of a father to his wife. I made her womb, I was going to pleasure myself with it, and knock it up whenever I had the mind to do so. Needless to say, we had a lot more to do that evening. Even as cum dripped from her hole, and Kaylee began to regain her breath, my penis was hardening again.

We had nowhere to be, after all...

12