Camp on the River Pt. 01

Story Info
This summer will change the lives of these girls.
1.5k words
3.79
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.1

Kate's parents sent her here. She thought it was just a summer camp.

She was 19 and in her second year of college. But her parents convinced her to go to this camp for the summer. Kate was a transgender girl. At first, she didn't understand why her parents were asking her to go here.

They were brought in by buses. It was quite beautiful here. Wooden cottages for the camp residents. Tall pines grew right on the territory between the houses.

But soon she realized what was going on. This was a special camp that was supposed to re-educate her. As it turned out, her parents weren't exactly happy that she had become a trans woman. Especially her father.

There were many girls like Kate here. They looked lost, they didn't know what to expect.

First, they took away all their women's clothing and accessories. They took away their makeup. The girls even had their women's underwear taken away. But they were allowed to wear sports-style bras. After all, many girls had already grown quite large breasts from female hormones.

There were wooden summer cabins in the camp for those who lived here. There was one house with five separate rooms. Two girls lived in each room.

1.2

Kate's roommate was older than her. She was already 25.

"But how did you end up here? Who could have forced you?" Kate asked her.

Kate was surprised that June had agreed to go to this camp herself. But June explained to her that her father promised to make the first payment for a house if she would go here. He was still trying to "fix" her.

They had to wear men's clothes again. Kate had completely unaccustomed to it. It seemed so silly and uncomfortable. Thankfully, they were allowed to keep their long female hair. But they had to tie it into a ponytail.

Kate looked nervous. And June was calming her down.

"It's okay, we just have to get through this," she said.

The age of the girls at the camp ranged from 18 to 26 years old.

They were given new men's clothes: light gray T-shirts, shirts, and sand-colored trousers. This was now their clothes for this summer. Kate missed her wardrobe full of dresses, all of which was left at home. This summer is going to be awful. She had no mood at all.

1.3

Instructors and psychologists worked with all the girls. But the main emphasis was on training and discipline. Kate didn't really like it here. They were also taught to shoot at a shooting range. The goal was to make real men out of them. The girls whined, cried, and wanted to go home, they were deprived of forced to do physical training.

Tiring walks in the forest, making fires, and running around the field, they didn't like all of this. Mothers wanted to take them back, but fathers, on the contrary, wanted them to be "corrected".

One of the instructors was Amir. It was he who prepared the formations when parents and relatives came.

They all were sent to lunch. Then the camp leader read them a speech about how he would re-educate all of them this summer. But Kate realized that some girls were not here for the first time. Hence, apparently, re-education does not work for everyone. This was June's second time here in her life.

In the evening, they were shown a special film that was supposed to make them want to become a man again. Of course, this was only the beginning and only part of all the techniques that were conducted in this camp.

1.4

In the evening, they went to their rooms. Kate heard the girls talking in their rooms. Jun showed Kate how to make a dress to wear in the room and to sleep in like a nightgown. She just put on the t-shirt they gave her and she was like a short dress. She had beautiful tender legs. Kate liked how Jun looked. Long dark brown hair and quite large breasts. She had been taking hormones for a long time.

Kate wanted to ask Jun if she had a boyfriend, but it seemed like too personal a question.

Kate wanted to learn more about boys. How to start a relationship with them. How do guys react to trans girls. How the first sex goes. She often thought about it. Imagined herself in her head how her first time would be. Fantasized about sex with a guy. But she still didn't even try to start communicating with men. It all seemed difficult to her and she was embarrassed.

Kate even thought that June could tell her how to give a guy a blowjob. But such questions seemed wildly inappropriate to her.

Kate crawled under a warm blanket and started thinking about how to survive here now. In some sense, it was not even bad here. You just need to hold on for a couple of months.

1.5

It was already dark outside the window.

"Have you ever been to similar camps?" asked June.

"No, never," Kate replied.

"You know, sometimes girls play around," June said.

"What do you mean play?" Kate didn't understand what June was talking about.

"Oh my God, you still have so much to learn," June said.

She was surprised that Kate was so innocent.

In the morning, they were put in front of the main building again for physical exercises, push-ups and running in the forest next to the camp. The girls didn't like it, they complained and groaned, and the instructors forced them to run further.

This is not how Kate wanted to spend the summer. Then they went to the dining room. Kate didn't have the strength to carry her tray. They came out of the dining room and sat at wooden tables that were under the pines.

"I can't take it anymore," Kate said.

"You'll get used to it gradually," June told her.

All the girls around were also complaining to each other.

"I have a boyfriend, and I have to be in this stupid camp, can you imagine how I feel? I haven't had sex for a week," June said.

June often said vulgar things and used foul language.

"You talk about horrible things, June," Kate said.

"I just need a guy, you won't understand, you're just a little virgin," June replied.

"We should improve ourselves..."

"Hold on, do you really believe in this improvement?" June laughed.

Then they were given special sheets with the camp rules. Breaking the regime, leaving the camp's territory, sex, kissing, and women's clothing, including even rings or earrings, were all prohibited. Then there was a lecture in the auditorium about the role of a man and how they should be.

1.6

In the evening, they sat in their room. June was looking at pictures of guys on Instagram on her phone. Then she received a message.

"Are you texting your boyfriend?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, I can show you what he sent."

Kate understood what she meant.

"I don't think I should see that," she said.

"Are you scared?"

"I don't want to see your boyfriend's penis, it's not normal."

"Do you mean to say you don't think about guys' penises?" June said.

"No."

"Who are you fooling?" June laughed.

Yes, sometimes Kate did think about guys. But she didn't want to admit it. June smiled, she liked to tease the modest Kate.

"Fuck, I wish he was here, I want him," June sighed.

But June was not the most loose girl. Kate knew that there were girls in this camp who had relationships with men only because the men bought them what they wanted.

They wanted the man to fully support them in exchange for sex. Such girls wanted the man to pay for their hormonal therapy. They preferred men older than them. One of such girls was Irene. Kate didn't like her. She was a bit annoying.

Kate didn't understand such girls. And they thought that Kate was wrong. Girls like Irene knew what they wanted and were not ashamed of it.

1.7

Early one morning, Kate went into the pine forest that surrounded the camp. She loved to go to the edge of the cliff and watch the river and the sky, the forest on the other side, in solitude. To think about something. She walked past the instructor's cabin and heard some sounds. Kate peeked through the window and saw a naked Irene in Amir's arms. They were fucking, knowing that everyone was still asleep until wake-up. Irene's naked breasts were shaking. She was squealing softly. Kate was shocked. It was a gross violation. And in general, a violation of the entire principle of this camp. And Amir, how could he behave like that? To Kate, it seemed like she was watching some forbidden scene. This spectacle was clearly not for Kate's eyes.

What was that all about? Kate couldn't understand. She went to her cabin. June was still asleep.

Kate started thinking about what she had seen. And what it could mean. Different images started appearing into her head. She even got sexually aroused. But she just couldn't believe that instructors could have contact with girls. After all, the whole point of the camp was the opposite.