Camp Queerbait

Story Info
Mistress J finds a new plaything.
4.6k words
4.41
10.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camp counselor uniform piqued her interest. Jessica had stopped for gas along a lonely road, and decided to enter the convenience store to get food for the last leg of her journey after filling up. She spotted him immediately upon entering. She hadn't ever seen shorts that short or tight, at least on a man. The knee high, striped socks and running shoes with pink trim accentuated the athletic look. The tight tee hinted at his lithe physique underneath, though his pectorals were pronounced enough that they couldn't be ignored.

She thought an average passerby would assume he was gay, and maybe he was. In her mind though, there was something deeper at play. He stood with a passive confidence, but she could also sense a forbidden yearning. The way he looked off into the distance spoke to something missing. If a quietly, confident man was still missing something, she felt that it was something he was afraid to ask for. Or, he may have been afraid to admit he craved it.

She made it her business to make quick judgements about the men around her - and she had gotten rather good at surmising from a glance the tastes of a man. She had little patience for endless conversations only to find that with most men she couldn't have what she wanted in bed. And what she wanted from her partner was total submission. So, she honed her skills of perception to save her time. However, she was often alone as no one matched her wants perfectly. Willfully stubborn, she refused to settle for any one who didn't meet all of her expectations. Yet, while the search continued, she had some fun in the meantime in determining if her assumptions of a man were correct.

As she found herself walking up to this counselor, her original plans abandoned, she had a hint of a wry smile as she wondered how long it would be before her fingers were deep in his ass.

"Hey, I'm just curious, what camp are you from?" she asked, tapping his shoulder.

The man that turned to face her could not have been older than 25. It was hard for her to tell as he had a young face; he easily could have been a young 35. He had a slight stubble on his chin and upper lip in a clear attempt to make him look older. His features were dark, in contrast to his pale skin. His dark brown hair that was longer on top, and lost brown eyes spoke of a harmless innocence.

He smiled as he responded, "Crossroads Bible Camp. Not too far from here, about 5 minutes if you travel East down the main road."

This thrilled her. He was even more of a forbidden fruit, and she wondered if he'd be more of a challenge. She noticed as he spoke that he had beautiful white teeth, and she couldn't help imagine them being stained in cum.

"Oh, how long have you been there?" she feigned an interest as she put a hand on his side. He very subtly tensed at her touch.

He responded, something that she didn't care to listen to as her eyes were fixated on where she imagined his dick would be through his short-shorts.

"Oh, fascinating!" she responded when she could distantly tell he'd finished talking. "And do they make you wear this or do you choose to dress like that?" As she said this, she moved her hand down his side and slipped her forefinger into the waistband of his shorts and pulled the elastic out, relishing at the satisfying snap on his skin when the elastic rebounded.

She could tell by his stammering that he was taken aback at her comfort of toying with him. She also thought she could see his shorts getting tighter. She smiled, thinking to herself that sissies were all easy marks.

She smiled up at him with a devilish look in her eyes, "Don't worry, Mark. I'm just messing with you!"

"My name isn't Mark." he stated, flatly.

"Who cares?" She rolled her eyes as she again snapped the waistband of his booty shorts, and this time she caught an unmistakable hint of lace underneath.

She gasped, "My! What is this, Mark?" She pulled the waistband again and held it away from his body, getting a good look at the pink, lacey panties he wore underneath.

Mark nervously swatted her hand away as his eyes darted around the convenience store, panicked that someone would see his shameful secret.

"Please!" he started. The fact that they'd just met and he was already begging was music to her ears. Her eyes were focused on the anguish on clear display in his eyes.

"Oh Mark, what would the other counselors say if they knew you were wearing panties?" He continued to fidget, but in his panic he was unable to gather himself enough to make her stop. "What would they say if they knew you were queer?"

He said something unintelligible as she started slowly pulling down the waistband of his shorts. Then, she realized the shorts would only go down so far. She looked down, laughing when she saw he was already hard as a rock, trapping the shorts in place.

"Mark, Mark, Mark, your body betrays you. I think you might like me playing with you."

He sighed in frustration, "Please don't say anything. It is a very conservative camp, and I love my job."

"You like talking about you, huh? What about me? Tell me you are enjoying being my play thing."

He looked down at her, she had somehow gotten even closer to him, her finger still pulling on his shorts. He noticed that although she was a small size, she commanded herself with complete self-assurance. The assurity could have been that she had an arresting, angelic appearance, with long golden hair and deep blue eyes. He assumed she was used to getting what she wanted blessed as she was with her looks. A closer inspection and he could see the mischievousness behind her eyes.

As he stared, she nimbly moved her hand so that it was placed firmly on his ass. He gasped, and whispered, "Yes, I like being your plaything."

"Yes, Mistress J." she corrected with a slap.

"Yes, Mistress J." he agreed.

She laughed, "Good girl. Maybe I can train you yet, Mark."

He groaned, "Oh fuck..."

Mistress J pretended to be affronted, "Is that the kind of language you use with your camp attendees?"

"No, Mistress!"

"I might need to wash your whore mouth out if you don't clean up your language!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress!"

Her hand left his ass to pull his face down as she quietly threatened, "You look down as a sign of respect to me!"

"Yes, Mistress!" he quietly responded, unconsciously matching her volume.

She longed to play with her new toy, already sensing he was willing putty in her strong hands.

"Follow me, Mark." she commanded.

She began walking back out to her car, knowing he would follow. He didn't think he could walk with jelly legs and a raging hard on, but he was pulled along by an invisible tether. She shortly heard his hesitant steps behind her, and smiled to herself. She walked with purpose to her car door, and paused there.

Mark had been walking to the passenger side, assuming that was what his new Mistress wanted. He looked up for the first time since she forced him to look down and realized she was waiting for something. It clicked in his brain after a few moments that he should open her door for her. He scrambled to get to the other side, tripping over his own feet, and opened her door.

"You're not as dumb as you look, Mark."

He beamed at the backhanded compliment, and it confused him how happy he was to have this affirmation.

"When I compliment you, you thank me."

"Yes, Mistress! Thank you!" he quickly responded as his cock twitched.

He shut the door once she was safely inside, and ran to get to the passenger side, closing the door behind him as he took his place beside her.

"Tell me, Mark," she said, "do you just not care about your safety? You're willingly in a car with a woman you literally just met. Are you that desperate at the idea that a beautiful woman might touch you?"

Mark stammered.

"Or," she continued, "are you just desperate to live out your secret fantasy of being a sissy bitch whore?"

He did not think his dick could get any harder, but Mistress J kept showing him otherwise.

He considered why he had gotten into her car for a moment before telling her, "I think I need to come with you. Like this is where I'm supposed to be. Like I don't have a choice."

She smiled triumphantly knowing her assumption from earlier was correct, then said, "You won't be cumming with me, whore."

She deftly turned her engine on, put her car in drive, and pulled away from the station.

"Tell me, Mark, what is the best trail around here where we won't be interrupted for some time? That's assuming you're not complete shit at your job."

"I know a spot, Mistress. There's a lane up ahead on your left in a mile. Take that, and park at the trailhead about a half mile down."

"Very specific, Mark. Been there before?"

He blushed. She could sense there was more to the story, so she pressed.

"You're not allowed to keep secrets from me, bitch."

He hesitantly said, "Mistress, I go to a place on this trail on occasion to masturbate under the sun in peace and quiet."

She howled with laughter, "Fuck, I know how to pick them. You're such a depraved piece of fuckmeat it's a wonder I didn't smell your wet pussy from a mile away!"

He was taken aback, "But I don't have a pussy, Mistress."

She smiled knowingly, "You don't have any part on your body that you long for a cock to plug and impregnate?"

As the realization hit him that he very much did have a pussy, he blushed.

"Is here okay?" she asked, pulling into a spot.

"Yeah."

"Excuse me?" she snapped.

"Yes, Mistress!" he quickly corrected.

"You keep fucking up, Mark, and I'll have to punish you."

Mark's heart was beating so hard, he knew she could hear it. He silently prayed to not mess up again while at the same time being inexplicably excited.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I will do better."

"I know." she replied. "Where is this spot of yours?"

"It's about a five minute walk in. No one uses this trail really."

"So, why don't I have you submit to me right here then?"

He absent-mindedly touched his dick, still straining against his tight shorts. "But Mistress, people do use it on occasion..."

"So, I'm not from your Bible camp, what do I care if they see me?"

She started pulling at the strings holding up his shorts.

"Please don't make me, Mistress. It's too exposed here!"

"Oh right, I forgot how you think everyone doesn't already know what a twink you are. Well, tell me where I'm walking."

He started to walk ahead of her when she struck her hand out to stop him.

"Bitch, I lead. You follow. And if you try that again, you'll be crawling on your knees the whole way there."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm just a fuck up, I need you to guide me."

Her heart sang, she knew he was securely in her clutches. Another victim for her to use and leave helpless.

She walked on with him following behind her.

As he followed, Mark saw her pull out her phone, messaging someone. In his mind, she was flirting with other men. Men who could keep her satisfied, unlike him. This self-disparaging thought kept him hard the entire time he guided her from his place behind her.

They headed towards a spot behind a thicket of bushes that opened to a small clearing. This spot did have a mystique to it, surrounded by trees that cut the sunshine.

She took in her surroundings. *It's almost romantic.* She thought. *Shame I'll have to defile the romance.*

"Now, Mark," she turned toward Mark who was still studiously casting his gaze downward, "I need you to strip. Slowly."

"Mistress?"

"Seduce me. In the process of getting naked in your cum spot. Although, I like the socks and shoes. You can keep those on."

He felt so awkward standing there staring at her feet. He already longed to worship those beautiful feet. It was this desire that got him to slowly start swinging his hips as he tugged the edges of his shirt higher. He could hear her laughing and expected to get so embarrassed that he wouldn't continue, but to his astonishment her enjoyment encouraged him. He was happy to make her happy, even if it was by making a fool of himself.

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside to the music of her laughter. Then the shorts, which he knew would be hard to take off given how hard he'd been since she first put a finger in them. He was completely doubled over before he could slide them off his ass, over the lace panties he was so glad he'd decided to wear.

"Woo!" she hollered out as she reached out her hand to slap his ass. "There's no fat on you anywhere except in your plump pussy! Good cushion for the pushin'!"

He delighted to think of her pushing anything in his pussy. He let the shorts drop, and stepped out of them, suddenly aware of how lamely he was standing.

"Whore," she called out, "I said naked."

He looked down at the tiny panties covering his small member. "Mistress, I-"

She was on him, ripping off his panties before he had a chance to react. She forced him down on all fours, and strattling his back facing towards his pussy, she started roughly spanking him.

"HOW DARE YOU HESITATE WITH AN ORDER I GAVE YOU!" she thundered, spanking him with every syllable.

She did not relent, and in between cries of pain he was in awe of her strength and the grip she already had over him.

"I'm sorry!" he screamed out as tears pricked his eyes. "I'm pathetic -argh!- please teach me to do better!"

"I am!" she retorted with one last mighty smack.

She climbed off of his back to admire her handy work, the fresh red of his pussy invigorating her.

"Get over here and take my pants off."

He did not hesitate again, crawling on hands and knees over the grass beneath them, shaking away the tears that threatened to break free. He sat up on his knees as she towered over him. He fumbled unbuckling her belt, but quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them away. She wore cotton boy shorts of a simple striped design underneath. He had never seen anything so wonderous.

"Do you want to see my pussy, Mark?" she questioned as she lowered herself to the ground, leaning against a tree behind her.

"God, Mistress, more than anything!" he said with desperation.

"That's only for good girls, Mark. Have you been a good girl?"

"No, Mistress," he allowed, "I've been a naughty girl." His everything felt weak at the admission.

"Want to know how you can earn the title of good girl?"

"Anything you want, Mistress, it's yours."

"Eat my pussy." she stated. "Through my panties."

He knew not to hesitate, so he plunged his face right in to where he thought her clit should be, feeling his way with his tongue through her panties until he found his prize.

She began moaning and arching her back, gripping the tree for support as he devoured her. She could sense that he'd never moved his tongue so quickly in his life. She thought she could lose her mind when he took his hands and started to massage her labia, never letting up on her clit. She began humping his face as he worked his flat tongue into her mound. She gripped his hair to bring him even closer to her. She could feel the longing he had for her with his mouth clamped right on her clit, massaging, sucking, and licking for all he was worth. But at this angle, he wasn't worth much.

"Get on your back!" she moaned out.

With a groan he pulled his mouth away from her pussy and laid down. She promptly sat her asshole right on his mouth.

"Make out with my ass!"

He began to tongue fuck her, trying as hard as he could to get his tongue deep in her asshole through her panties while she bounced up and down.

She leaned down to use his stomach to balance, catching sight of his small-despite-the-erection dick. She began softly slapping it. Upon hearing his groans and feeling the renewed vigor of his tongue in her ass, she knew to take it further. She reached down for one of his balls and twisted it as far as the skin would stretch.

His groans of pleasure were muffled by her grinding down harder on his mouth. She wanted more. Using his twisted ball for support, she pulled her panties to the side with the other hand. She carefully placed her sex on his mouth, with his nose tickling her asshole.

"Stick your tongue out!"

She could feel his rigid, moist tongue waiting for her next move. She started to slowly grind up and down the length of his tongue with her sopping wet hole. He moved his hands up to support her, diligently anticipating her needs. She threw her head back so her long hair was in his face and started riding him faster. Harder. Moaning loudly enough she thought Crossroads could absolutely hear her. She could feel him trying to keep pace with her by moving his chin up and down, but her thrusts were powerful enough that she didn't need any help. All he had to do was lay there and be a mouth to use. She gripped her breasts through her shirt with one hand, using the other to steady herself as she knew she was close to cumming in her toy's mouth. The moment she was pushed to the edge, the thought of how desperate his desire was for her drove her over the brink.

"Fuck me! Fuuuuuck!" she groaned out as the ecstasy of a new play thing overtook her. "Oh my God," she continued, "you fucking love eating this delicious pussy."

A muffled "Mphhmph" came from underneath her pussy. She giggled to herself as she slowed her thrusts, wondering how long he'd been without air and if he even cared.

She eased off him, thankful to have strength enough to stand. She turned to see a beatific smile plastered on his face and she had to laugh.

"That was amazing." he sighed.

"Shut up, worm." was her response.

Mistress J grabbed her jeans, to Mark's disappointment.

"You're... Are you done with me?" he questioned while she started putting them on.

She laughed. "Basically, but you were a good girl so you deserve a reward."

He could barely handle the mix of emotions in his chest. He had gone from the most elated he thought he'd ever been to being basically useless, but also enticed by the promise of a reward.

"Stand up, bend over against the tree, use your hands for support." she commanded.

He got up, wiping the dirt away.

"No!" she barked at him. "I like you dirty."

So did he.

He did as we was told, bending at the waist and leaning against the tree, his dick dripping with anticipation.

Mistress J moved closer to him. She smacked his pussy a few times for good measure, then began to spit on him aiming for the crack in his pussy.

Once she thought he might be lubed enough, she placed her forefinger at his entrance. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready?"

He gulped. "Yes." he whispered back.

He could feel her finger teasing at his entrance. He started shaking in his expectancy, but the plundering he was hoping for wasn't coming.

"Hey guys!" he heard his mistress call out. Panic wracked through him, he turned to look, but his Mistress smacked his face to keep him looking ahead.

"Hey... We thought we heard some distress..." he could hear a gruff, drawling voice from the other side of the bushes. "Now, we see why..."

We?! He was breathing so hard, he thought he might faint. His sacred spot was so thoroughly and frighteningly found out by a "we" he could not place.

"Yeah," she replied while rubbing Mark's pussy entrance, "he is about to be in severe distress, unless you guys want to have a go first."

What?! He didn't think she was serious, but there was no hint of the playful tone he'd come to adore.

"Well, ma'am, if you're offering... How much?..."

Mark stood frozen to the tree.

"What do you think is a fair price?" she called back.

"$100?"

Mark's brain was racing, yet he couldn't think of anything to say. He thought distantly that perhaps it was how much overhearing them negotiate a price to use him had excited him beyond words.

12