Camp Queerbait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seems high!" she called back. "He's got zero experience! How about $50?"

"You drive a hard bargain, ma'am..." Mark could hear the smile in the man's voice. "$50 it is..."

"Know what," she hesitantly continued, "that also seems high. Look at how dirty he is. We should probably do $25."

Mark could hear the stranger laugh, along with another male voice.

"$25!" the stranger agreed.

"Deal!" she excitedly called back. She leaned in closer to Mark, still planted on the tree, and excitedly related to him how his pussy just paid her gas money.

"Mistress, I want to please you, but are you sure?" he beseeched.

She looked at him seriously. "I knew who you were the moment I saw you. I know you crave this, it confuses you, but you spend so many nights awake just thinking. Now is your moment. I'm here, you'll be okay."

He was surprised by the weight her words lifted, and then he was surprised by the weight of a strange man's hands on his bare back.

"Mmm mmm MMM, this looks like a good piece of meat to tenderize..." the man slobbered on Mark's back as he spoke. He shivered, ashamed to admit to himself that it was in excitement.

"We agreed on condoms, where are they?" Mistress J asked.

The gears in Mark's head began to turn. He remembered watching her on her phone, when he assumed she was flirting with other men. He realized she was, but it wasn't for herself.

"Right here, ma'am..."

"And the money?"

The strange man handed over a couple crumpled bills.

She laughed, "Have fun!"

She moved to stand next to the tree, grabbing Mark's hand to hold as the man slipped a condom on.

"You already lubed her up for me... You'll get a good review from me, ma'am..."

Mark could feel as the man took his cock and rubbed it up and down the length of his pussy. The man's dick felt impossibly hard on his sensitive hole. He absently realized that there was a veritable puddle of pre-cum underneath him. He closed his eyes, and squeezed his Mistress' hand harder as the man slowly breached his entrance.

"Mmm, she's a tight one..." the man narrated as he groaned.

Mark started gasping, somewhat panicked at the man's girth. He didn't know how to explain to the other counselors if he went back to camp with a torn anal wall.

"Ma'am, she's fighting me a bit... Can you help, please?..."

Mistress J moved underneath Mark, squatting and pointedly avoiding Mark's dick as she wrapped her arms around Mark's waist. She was holding him in place, bracing against whatever came next.

"Thank you, ma'am..." the man expressed as he started to thrust into Mark's pussy. Deep, powerful strokes that Mark knew he couldn't resist.

He started moaning like a pornstar, relishing every time the man's balls slapped against his own.

"Yes, sweetie... I know you like it... Daddy's cock deep in you... Feel every part of my monstrous dick... Filling up your tight fuckhole..."

Mark thought he could become undone at the seams. He was truly living out a fantasy he'd dreamed so many times, and playing the part of lustful whore he'd always hoped to play. With his Mistress' strong arms securing him, he felt perfect.

"I'm not going to last much longer, little lady... You ready for Daddy's cum?.."

"Please Daddy, I want your spunk on my face!" Mark surprised himself with his wanton words.

"Yes, little girl... That's what Daddy likes to hear!... Come here, it'll be quick..."

Mistress J let go of Mark so he could maneuver himself into place, on his knees with his tongue out. Mistress J held his head still with her hands as Daddy ripped his condom off, tossing it onto Mark. Then, with a loud groan he unleashed a torrential downpour of cum on Mark's face.

"God damnit, ma'am..." Daddy exclaimed as he squeezed every last bit out. "You do know how to pick 'em!"

Mark was lost in her own depravity when he felt his Mistress' hands scooping up Daddy's cum.

"Eat it!" she demanded as she put all of her fingers in his mouth.

He sucked her fingers dry. She kept scooping up cum until Mark's face was back to spotless, and he sucked her fingers dry with every load she deposited in his willing mouth.

"Mmm... How did the video turn out, Joe?..."

Video?

"Not bad, Bob!" the man that Mark had entirely forgotten was there replied.

Mark was dumbfounded. How had he not realized he was being filmed?

"Let me see!" Mistress J jumped up enthusiastically. She leapt over Mark to where Joe stood reviewing the footage with Bob.

Mark remained on his knees with his mouth agape.

"Not bad, you can't see anyone's face!" Mistress J said. "Yeah, we should post it. What do you think about 'Queer Fuckfest in the Forest' or something along those lines?"

Joe and Bob chuckled.

"How much did you offer him for his role?" Joe asked.

"I didn't." Mistress J replied.

"You think $100?" Joe inquired.

"Seems high. He could've done a better job with his back shots. How about $50?" Mistress J returned.

Joe handed over the money.

"We'll chat later!" Mistress J waved them goodbye and turned to find Mark in a daze.

"You got yourself $50, Mark! Not bad for a first try! But, I'm keeping this as a finder's fee."

"Yes, Mistress." he responded. He was still achingly hard. "Can I cum, please, most wonderful Mistress?"

"Absolutely not! I told you in the beginning, you're not cumming with me! You can take care of that later when you're sad and alone again. Besides, your hard on is a walking advertisement for how amazing I am. Now, get your clothes back on. I'll take you back to the station."

His hopes faded, but his hard on did not. He gathered up his clothes and followed his Mistress out of his not-so-secret clearing.

"Do I get to see you again?" he eagerly asked.

"Do you think you deserve that?"

Mark thought of all that had taken place today.

"I think I've proven that I'll do anything for you."

She smiled. "Well, I know where you work at least. Get in the car."

She drove him back to the gas station, and told him to get out.

He stepped out, and as he watched her drive away, a mix of emotions overcame him. He was once again alone. However, he was irrevocably changed and it was freeing. He had found himself in her depraved machinations, and he hoped desperately that next time wouldn't be too far away.

12