All Comments on 'Camp Site Orgy'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrible

Not even close to good, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"Horrible" Is Too Kind An Evaluation Of This

The writer has no skill at writing, a rudimentary knowledge of punctuation, grammar, and syntax -- and apparently doesn't have a spell checker in whatever program he's using to compose this crap. Above all, he has no idea how to tell a story. It's time to find something else to do in your spare time, writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your description of the wifes lies to the husband

ended any interest in the story. AS it turns out she had fucked everyone he knew before he met her and she said she was a virgin of course. LAFFS. If a woman isnt truthful to you before she marries you she will never be truthful to you after you are married. Once a slut, always a married adulterer. You could have been nice and let someone shoot both of them at the end of the story and put them out of their misery.

mjar65mjar65about 16 years ago
must be good...

if you are upsetting all those f***wits so much :-)

plenty of us do like it...and like your other work too

thanks for sharing

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 16 years agoAuthor
Yep a bunch of fuckwits.

I love anonymous comments. Such courage to do that. I really wish that people who read that the story involves slut wife behaviour go and read something else. I mean, come on guys, go fuck yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Lies in a marriage are never a good thing and them fucking other people after only 6 months? why on earth did these people get married. Oh and FRISKEE If we want to remain anon last time I checked it was a free country so we have every right to be anon.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 16 years agoAuthor
Poor old !

What a feeble response. Firstly the story is fictional. Look fictional up in the dictionary. I'm sorry that you are so insecure in your relationships to accept how others, fictional though they may be, behave in theirs. As for a free country? If it is a free country why respond claiming their behaviour is wrong? Surely people should be able to do as they please? Or are your right wing religious views incompatible with sexual freedom. Being anonymous is simply cowardice. You cower behind your supposed freedom rhetoric because you are a spineless git.

datadyndatadynabout 16 years ago
English

From the writing style and use of grammar it is clear that English is not your native language so I say well done for your time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sum what illiterate

Obviously some of these Anon readers don't understand the meaning of the intro. If you don't like these types of stories, don't read them. DUH!! Guess you didn't understand the basics of English yourselves!

michigan_mikemichigan_mikeabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the transition from one group to the other. I hope that there is a sequel so that each of them can find out that they are exactly alike. I wish that my wife would act on impulses like these. Life would be a hell of a lot more exciting.

As far as the anonymous posters go, I think most of them are idiots. Why read a story about slut wife if it isn't up your alley? You know going in what you are going to get.

Friskee, please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Started to read the story, decided to read the

comments before I got to far. The number of people attacking critiques because they dont care for lying cheating women who betray they husbands, told me they didnt rely on the stories merits, therefore it wasnt worth reading. Sorry folks everyone has a right to their opinion and I dont like bullylike idiots using fake nicks to hide behind calling other names. Unprotected sex is a health risk. When you get one of those nice diseases that cost a very lot of money to control for the rest of your life, some of us wind up paying for part of your medical bills because you and your insurance couldnt possibly pay for all of it, so yeah it is our business. This is fantasy fiction yes, but I like a bit of reality in my fiction, otherwise it is pure fantasy and that has a section of its own on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh God, and here I thought that we are safe from utter stupidity!!!

But it is not to be. Shame I tell you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need a lesson on the body

When you stick your penis up a anal and ejuclate.you put your seed in her bowels not her wombs. When you put your penis in her ass that is all outside her body. The tube from her mouth to her ass has no closed place so it is all out side her body.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PENIS GOING INTO HIS OR HER ASS BRING SOME LUBRICANT NOT ONLY THE FIRST TIME BUT EVERY TIME YOU PENETRATE OR IT MAY BE THE ONLY TIME. YOU SHOULD ALSO GET SOME MODEL AND HAVE THEN POSE IN THE POSITIONS YOU DESCRIBE YOU WILL FIND THAT THE BODY DON'T BEND LIKE THAT.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.. N WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE THE STUDS GRAB A KANGAROO TO FUCK IT WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD STORY.

A LITTLE JEST DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING THIS GAL AND HER MOTHER WALK IN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID. . MOO!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My prudish wife 😞

I wish my wife was as horny as Amy and alice.

kafkafover 5 years ago

" the table was set up and the beer and champagne was on ice."

Where the fuck did they get ice?

Your story is full of holes.

ThelivingwordThelivingwordabout 5 years ago
Next chapter plz

Contrary to mentioned holes it was a great story cant wait to read more about john amy alice and mario gino and al

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Friskee

Frisbee couple is right. These people are mongrel dogs.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Fucking no good worthless slut bitches... fucking behind your partners back is wrong..stay together

writerjabwriterjababout 2 years ago

Swapping between ass and pussy — isn’t that where nasty infections come from?

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaabout 2 years ago

The author needs an editor. Possessives used incorrectly.

Switching between scenes and characters too often, making it difficult to follow. Think the author wanted to pack too much into the story. Would imho do better to add more feeling and emotion, and less action.

The frequent flashbacks detract from the story. They are too brief to provide context. Like John fucking his ex-teacher. Why not describe how she picked on him a and the other two so they decided on forceful sex as revenge, and that it was her plan...

Although I agree with comments about being truthful within a marriage, being a slut, etc. and how bad it is, this is fiction. Adultery makes for great erotic fiction. Switching partners and between pussy and analmay be unhealthy, but group sex makes for great fiction, so keep it up.

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaabout 2 years ago

Thought I'll add. The pussy is the best place to dump sperm. Since it is fiction, pregnancy is also no concern if the author wants it to be.

ehppmsehppmsabout 1 year ago

Great story I would like read further adventures of John and Amy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous