Camp Sutton Pt. 05

Story Info
Olive bought a strap-on.
2.7k words
4.76
6.9k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE: Fireworks

On July 4th, we had one of the fullest days of the summer. Mary wasn't crazy about Independence Day, so instead we taught about the native Wabanaki people of the area and environmental stewardship through basket making, planting local pollinators, and tie-dyeing with dyes they made from nearby plants. They couldn't all be meaningful crafts. Of course, as much as Mary believed in moving the camp forward into the modern era, she was still an American in her late fifties, and that meant she wanted a firework show. Every year, her brother -- Olive's uncle David -- would come down from Bangor to set off those wonderfully polluting explosions in the sky.

I was only vaguely aware of Olive, her mother, and her uncle as I went through the afternoon and evening with my campers. It was pretty hands-on making sure they didn't cut their fingers on brown ash splints or dare each other to taste the shirt dye. By the time the sun had begun setting, I realized I'd gone an entire day without talking to her, much less touching her.

Then I remembered the promise I'd made her on the cliffs the other day. That I'd come by her cabin one night this weekend. I tried to conceal a smile as I realized I could surprise her after the bonfire when she wasn't expecting me. At this age, the girls almost always slept through the night and could get to and from the bathrooms by themselves most of the time. I hadn't been woken up in the middle of the night for anything since they'd started a few days ago, so I figured tonight wouldn't be any different.

I helped all of the girls skewer hot dogs and veggie kebabs to roast over the fire, insisting that they needed a full meal before s'mores even though I'd probably start with a few marshmallows myself. They all sat on the carved tree trunks that made up chairs around the fire and I sat behind them in a camping chair. Jackie pulled up her green chair next to me and handed me a brown bottle, already opened. I took a sip of hoppy but light beer.

I cut her a serious, shocked look; Jackie was such a goodie-two-shoes, but maybe our little meeting at the fire lookout had changed that. I whispered, almost impressed by her caper, "You snuck in beer? How?"

She pointed to the kids in her cabin, who were also holding brown bottles clearly marked with 'Maine Root Sarsaparilla.' We clinked beers and she replied, "Picked up a couple cases of sodas and put the beers in the caddies with them. Made sure to take the beers out first for us. Just the one each, but still."

"I'll take what I can get." I laughed and took another sip. I teased, "My little Jacks, all grown up."

The sky, painted in shades of twilight, held the promise of a breathtaking fireworks display. The soft hues of orange and pink gently faded into a velvety navy blue, creating a perfect canvas for the upcoming show. The gentle rustling of leaves in the nearby woods seemed to hush in reverence as the first firework was set to ignite.

Olive, standing at a distance from the crowd, caught my eye, and a knowing look passed between us. It was an unspoken understanding, a silent agreement that we both longed for a moment alone together under the canvas of exploding lights in the night sky.

As the first firework soared into the heavens, a burst of vibrant red ignited the darkness, casting a glow over the faces of the campers. Their eyes widened in wonder, and excited cheers erupted from their lips. The firework show had begun, and each explosion painted the night with vivid colors and intricate patterns.

Olive's silhouette was framed against the backdrop of the dazzling display, her features bathed in an LSD trip of colors. At that moment, I longed to reach out and take her hand, to share this night with her by my side. The air was filled with the sharp crackle and pop of the fireworks, their echoes reverberating through the forest.

After the fireworks were finished and the bonfire crackled into embers, I got the girls through their bedtime routines and waited another hour until I heard the soft snores and heavy breaths of deep sleep. Then I softly slipped out from under my covers and padded over to the door, as careful as possible to keep quiet as I opened the door and closed it behind me.

Once I was out of the cabin, certain that all the girls were sound asleep still, I practically ran to Olive's cabin over in the maintenance circle. In the dark, I had to rely on my phone flashlight ahead of my feet to make sure I didn't trip while still keeping quiet. I knocked on her door as softly as I could even though I was pretty sure she would've heard my approach.

Olive's door creaked open and she yanked me inside. Her cabin was dimly lit with only the fairy lights that lined the wall above her bed. She kissed me hard and fast, just enough to get me breathing more heavily, and pulled away with a smile on her face. "I got you a couple gifts."

"What? When?"

She shrugged. "When you were doing your whole camp leader thing in Bar Harbor."

She opened up the small closet adjacent to her bathroom, pulling out a small bag first and placing it on the bed. Then, after a beat for dramatic suspense, she took out a guitar. It was just a classic acoustic, but the thought made me shake my head and smile. Olive explained, "It sounded like you could use a reason to play when you're away from that scary expensive guitar from your dad. This one ran me twelve dollars at a thrift store, so if you want to smash it on a stage to look cool, go for it."

I took the guitar from her. Of course, it was radically out-of-tune, but I knew I'd be able to get it tuned well enough with my ear tomorrow. "That's really sweet, Olive."

"I thought if I was going to get a selfish gift, I'd give you something a bit more selfless."

I cut her a look and eyed the smaller bag on the bed. "A selfish gift?"

"Well, I guess you'll benefit too." Olive opened up and unwrapped the second present to reveal a simple black harness with a large purple cock attached to it. My mouth watered at the thought of Olive wearing that. She asked, "What do you think?"

I closed the space between us, wrapped my arms around the back of her neck, and pressed my lips to her ears. "I think you need to fuck me."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

She stripped me like a woman possessed as we kissed and parted over and over, fevered with desire. As I untied my sweats and shimmied out of them, she tugged off my shirt by the hem and threw it to the floor. I hadn't worn anything underneath my clothes and the realization of that widened Olive's eyes with want.

Her eyes roved slowly over my naked body. It was one of the first times in my life that I didn't feel any insecurity with someone looking at me unclothed. I usually felt unfeminine with my nearly straight waist and muscular arms, but I could tell Olive only saw a woman and, more than that, a love. Her voice was serious and kind and low as she said, "You really are beautiful."

That's when I felt embarrassed -- only a tiny bit. I felt hot blush rise in my cheeks, thankful for the dim lights not revealing my secrets. Barely above a whisper, I replied, "Thank you."

There was a beat of silence between us, heavy and thick and wanting. I waited in a mix of

patience and impatience for her to make the next move.

Then Olive turned me to the side and, her eyes on fire, pushed me onto the bed. Her blanket was soft and silky underneath my bare skin. She said, "Touch yourself for me. I want you to beg to be fucked."

Before I went to my pussy, I put on a little bit of a show for Olive. My hands reached up to my breasts, fingers wrapping around my nipples as I squeezed them together. I watched her expression as her eyes followed my hands, entranced. I ran my hands from my breasts to my thighs, both enjoying the sensation pricking my skin and the hungry expression on Olive's face. I reached out for her and pressed my two middle fingers to her mouth. Her lips parted and my fingers slipped inside, over her tongue. She sucked for a second, sending a shiver down my spine. She had a perfect mouth.

Now wet with Olive's spit, I dropped my two fingers to my clit and began to rub it in circles the way I always did when I touched myself. There was something painfully, delightfully intimate about her watching me masturbate, something I couldn't remember ever doing with another partner. It felt like the kind of thing meant to be kept private. But if Olive asked, I did. Soon enough, small moans left my lips and my breaths got faster. I leaned my head back on her pillow as my toes curled against the balls of my feet.

Like Olive had wanted, as my orgasm approached, I found myself wanting her to fuck me with the strap-on. While I had no interest in being fucked by a man, Olive wearing that harness heightened my desire for her. As I kept touching myself, she got on the bed on her knees, crawled toward me like a jaguar, spread my legs even further apart with her hands, and positioned the head of the toy at my entrance.

I rolled my hips to try to get her to thrust into me, but, with a smirk on her face, she only pulled back. Quietly but authoritatively, Olive commanded, "Beg."

Instantly, though I'd never really thought of myself as submissive, my voice came out desperate and slutty and shaky. I looked up at her, my cheeks flushed and my lips parted, and said, "Fuck me, Olive. Please. Please! I need it!"

She slid the fake cock inside of me agonizingly slow. It had been a long time since I'd been penetrated by anything other than a few fingers, so its thickness was almost overwhelming as my cunt yielded to it. Almost. As she bottomed out inside of me, I was filled the most I'd ever been, shocked by how good it felt when a woman was attached to it. I could feel Olive watching my reactions but I wasn't self-conscious of the ways my face pinched and contorted as I got used to this new kind of pleasure.

Olive began to thrust in and out of me slowly, flexing the strong muscles throughout her body as she propped herself up above me. I could tell she was being careful to follow my lead even as she was more dominant. She didn't want to push me too hard too fast, much less risk hurting me, so she tuned in to my every twitch and move. Then she took my hand from between my legs and said, "Play with your nipples, baby, and I'll take care of your pussy."

When she called me 'baby,' my pussy only got wetter. Olive's thumb found my clit, which was being kept slick by the constant wetness coming out of me. My lips were stuck open and I wondered if I'd ever be able to close them with the constant stream of half-stifled moans singing out of my throat. Every sensation was electric, whether crackling or fizzing or shocking, and I was so strongly rooted in my body.

I brought my hands up to my breasts but hesitated to touch my nipples. Every sensation was already so intense. It felt like there was a place of intensity beyond orgasm that was too much and, if I pinched and rolled my nipples I would explode through one and into the other. But I trusted that Olive and my body knew how to work together by now, so I softly pinched my nipples between each thumb and forefinger.

The moment I touched my nipples, Olive upped the pressure on my clit and the intensity of her fucking. I gasped out in pleasure as every nerve in my body suddenly got stronger and sent even more waves to my brain. My eyes fluttered open when I heard Olive's breaths coming quick and hard when she thrust faster and faster. As she looked down at me, her forehead sweating as she worked hard to get me off, my cunt began to clench up.

Then, she whispered, "Let go."

And I did.

My orgasm was as bright and explosive and colorful as the fireworks earlier in the night. I got loud enough that one of the maintenance staff could've heard in the neighboring cabins, but I didn't care in that moment. All I knew was the way Olive looked at me and the way my cunt pulsed for her and the hot blush in my entire body. My breaths slowed down and I let go of my breasts as Olive pulled out of me. She kissed me gently a few times.

She slipped out of the harness, tossed it into the open bathroom, and rejoined me in the bed with a content smile on her face. Her fingers traced soft patterns on my bare skin. I reveled in that for a sweet, romantic moment before I kissed her again. As we kissed, I got comfortable on my side, Olive nestled against my body. I slid my hand underneath the loose waistband of her pajama shorts and found her clit.

After fucking me, Olive's pussy was soaking wet with desire. And I could tell from the way she writhed into me and nearly whimpered at the simple contact of reaching her clit that it wouldn't take long for me to get her off, too. I smiled against her lips and began circling her clit with my two middle fingers. Olive's head turned to the side, her mouth close to my ear, and her soft moans were a symphony of delight. My ears engraved those sounds of pleasure into my brain so that I'd never forget them.

Her pussy was hot and slick and inviting. I thought about going down on her but, honestly, the intimacy of having her in my arms made my heart race. I held her like a lover. The taste of her was divine, but the holding of her was something special. I listened to her moans and sped up according to them. I felt the throb of her cunt long before she came. It would be one of those orgasms that crept up and spread out. A controlled burn instead of a firework.

When she did cum, Olive's voice was breathy and feminine and vulnerable like I hadn't heard it before. She came slowly, grinding against my fingers and curling her toes. Her mouth fell open into a gentle quiet 'o.' It wasn't frantic but tender. Her breaths didn't shake; they steadied. She kissed my neck and sucked on my earlobe and my body felt as sensitive as hers.

As the orgasm subsided, she turned her body toward mine, eyes still closed, and cradled my head between her hands. Her lips touched mine the way feathers brushed against one another before taking flight. My hand found her waist and rested there like it had never known any other home.

When we slowly, leisurely, uncaringly returned to laying on our backs, I covered my eyes with my forearm and laughed. "I think that was more than ten minutes."

Olive rolled her eyes. "And do you hear any alarm bells ringing? Has the world ended?"

"Yeah, yeah." I turned over and kissed her slowly. "Still, though, I should get back."

"Come back tomorrow night."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't push your luck."

Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pulled me close. "And the night after that."

I giggled at her sudden sweetness. "Olive."

She kissed my cheeks and my nose and my forehead. "And the night after that."