Camp Sutton Pt. 06

Story Info
Olive & Maisie fuck on a boat in the rain.
2.4k words
4.57
5k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR: Raindrops

July bloomed forward into gorgeous greens and bright blues. Tiny yellow and purple wildflowers spread across every meadow and valley throughout the islands. And, honestly, it felt like those same wildflowers were spilling through my body every moment I spent with Olive. It was easier with girls who were a little older; half the time, they wanted to be left alone, even when I wasn't allowed to let them be. That meant at least a handful of minutes every day when I could be with Olive. Not night after night like we both wanted, but enough stolen kisses to get by.

Luckily, we had a rainy Wednesday, which meant half the day would be spent inside the gym with the activity leaders who usually ran obstacle courses and swimming lessons. The persistent rain tapped gently against the windows, creating a cozy ambiance that contrasted with the typical outdoor adventures. The gray clouds outside diffused the natural light, casting a soft, diffused glow over the gymnasium, giving it a tranquil atmosphere.

For me, it meant more than just a break from the rain. It meant I had not just a few minutes but a few hours to sneak away with Olive. The prospect of uninterrupted time with her sent a thrill through me, a secret escape from the responsibilities that tethered us to the camp's routines. The thought of being alone with her, even if just for a little while, was a welcome respite from the watchful eyes of both campers and fellow counselors.

With my campers safely tucked away in the gymnasium, a cacophony of laughter and playful shouts filling the air, I seized the opportunity. I left them under the supervision of plenty of grownups and ran back to Olive's cabin with my hoodie tugged up over my head. The rain had intensified, the drops falling in a rhythmic pattern that matched the rapid beat of my heart.

I didn't bother with knocking since she was expecting me, but the sight of her half-dressed still sent a thrill down my spine. The outline of her nipples showed through her thin white tee and her tiny black thong framed her perfect full ass. I walked up to her quietly as she slightly turned to greet me. From behind, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck next to her shaggy hair, which was growing out now that the summer was halfway over.

My hands trailed down to her hips and then to her bare ass. I squeezed her ass and she arched her back into me with a soft moan. She sighed contentedly and said, "Good morning."

"Enjoying your day off?"

"Way more now that you're here." She turned around and kissed me softly, slowly, romantically. Our bodies folded into each other's. With our eyes closed, we kissed and held each other for a minute. She said, "I love rainy days because there's no outdoor maintenance. I hate the days after because there's way more outdoor maintenance from the rain."

My breath hot on her ear, I replied, "Then we'd better make the most of today."

I kissed her again and started to move us both toward the bed. But Olive pulled away and interrupted us. "I thought I could take you somewhere special."

My eyebrows raised. "Into Bar Harbor again? You hate driving in the rain."

Olive shook her head and replied, "No, I don't want to waste too much time. Just out on the lake. One of the bigger boats."

I searched her face for an answer. "It's raining."

"You mentioned that already." She chuckled and kissed me again, our tongues reacquainting themselves after time apart. When she pulled back, she asked, already knowing the answer, "You've never had sex in the rain?"

I shrugged; I would've been baffled by the question from anyone but Olive. "Why would I?"

She grinned as my cheeks went red. "Then trust me."

"Always."

"Don't go that far; never know what situation you might end up in."

"So far it's led me to nothing but orgasms and good pussy."

"Well, I always do what I can for my fans."

I rolled my eyes and shoved her gently. "Let's get going."

Olive smiled again and then tugged on a pair of shorts. With all the kids and full-time staff tucked away in a windowless building and the other counselors catching up on other work or having some rare free time in the cabins, she took my hand unabashedly as we left her cabin and went toward the nearby lake. The rain was fairly light, misting over my skin, but we picked up the pace anyway -- not to avoid getting soaked, since that was inevitable, but to race closer and closer to our time together.

We didn't go inside the boat house like we had what felt like a million years ago and like yesterday. Every memory with her seemed that way. Instead, Olive led me straight to the dock that reached out in a few different directions over the lake, where the larger boats were always moored under tarps. She took me to the end of the left dock where a decent-sized fishing boat was tied up. It was large enough for both of us to comfortably spread out in but small enough that we'd be able to man it ourselves without any trouble.

I stood nearby while Olive freed the boat. As the rain made her white shirt go see-through, I watched her nipples strain against the heavy fabric. The muscles in her arms worked, lean and strong, as she pulled off the tarp and connected the oars to their rings. She held out a hand to help me into the boat. I took it. On wobbly legs, I stepped in and shimmied to the back bench, hands ready on the oar.

Olive untied the fishing boat and then smoothly swung her body onto the first bench. Watching her body move -- even when we weren't doing anything sexual -- managed to turn me on. Her skin had glowed into a natural tan over the summer weeks, accentuating the ways her muscles tensed underneath it. I almost wished I could watch her have sex with me instead of experiencing it firsthand, just to see the ways her toned yet curvaceous body melded with and mirrored mine.

Almost.

As we rowed out to the middle of the lake, our arms working in tandem, there was an unspoken, heated foreplay in our glances. The rain kissed my skin instead of her lips and slid down my back instead of her fingers. The chill against the warm air was delicious. My nipples perked up, too, eager for any attention or heat. My breaths came faster from the exercise. The humidity made my mouth water.

When Olive stopped rowing, I did, too. The boat lost its momentum, lulling itself into a gentle sway at the center of the water. Olive got on her knees in the boat's metal well. She grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bench to join her. The cold metal stung my ass even through my shorts and I shivered. "What the hell are we doing?"

"I said trust me." She whispered, "Now listen. Close your eyes."

First I rolled my eyes, then I closed them. My other senses heightened to compensate. Pellets of rain shattered along the metal boat like mallets on steel drums, playing an arpeggio of tinny notes around us like we were sitting in a car or underneath a metal roof. Quieter, lower, there was the sound of raindrops splashing on the water all around us and the water, in turn, lapping at the boat and itself. It was a feast for my ears that drowned out anything closer.

Beyond my hearing, my skin was overloaded with sensations on every inch of my body. There was the cold of the boat on my legs like an ice cube on my nerves. My hair clung to the sides of my face and my neck. Rain slid down my exposed shoulders like frigid feathers. Then, at last, taking the most of the attention, the raindrops themselves. Every millisecond, hundreds of tiny water droplets prickled my entire body.

So, when Olive kissed me, her lips so soft I would've barely felt them inside, it cut through everything else. Her lips got more urgent, heating mine, and her hands found the waistband of my shorts. I opened up my eyes as she tugged them down and away. Then, as my eyes took in hers, she whispered once more, "Keep your eyes closed."

I did as she said. Olive continued to undress me. My clothes were heavy as they slid off my body. Olive wrung them out over the edge of the boat, the sound brighter than the splashes around it. She took off my shorts and spread my legs. Then, she left me with the new sensations for another moment. With my clothes off, rain touched parts of me that it never had before. Every raindrop felt as new and exciting and delicious as a kiss or bite on virgin skin.

Olive's touch was an electric but comforting contrast. Her hot mouth on my inner thighs sent a new shiver down my spine. As she kissed my thighs methodically, my entire body heated up, which only made the rain more tantalizing in comparison. With my eyes closed, I couldn't focus on anything but her exploration of me.

When Olive's tongue made tentative but eager contact with my clit, I felt both more exposed and more protected than I ever had. My body was overloaded but somehow the only thing that existed was her and me and the space where we met. I leaned my face back so the rain pebbled against that, too. Olive's tongue went in certain, firm circles around my clit. My whole body relaxed despite the onslaught on my senses. Instead of clenching and squeezing and writhing, I let go.

Olive's arms wrapped around my thighs and she increased her pace on my clit. Her tongue was urgent and needy like she'd never tasted something so divine. Each nerve in and around my clit heated up as her mouth became a refuge in the storm. For the first time with Olive, I was able to moan and breathe as loud as I wanted. We were drowned out by the rain and the distance. With each of my deep, honest moans, Olive pressed forward, urged on by my obvious desire for her.

When my cunt began to clench up, Olive groaned into it. Slowly, the orgasm began in my toes and massaged its way up my legs. With so many other things going on, I felt it across my entire body before it finally, perfectly reached my pussy. I burst into gasping moans and it felt, for a moment, like my body was the lake around us being pelted by unrelenting, splashing raindrops.

When my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes at last as Olive got back up onto her knees to kiss me and bring me back to reality. The clouds were a clear bright white against the dark silhouette of Olive's shaggy hair. My hands found the back of her neck and I kissed her hard, fevered, not done with wanting her.

I got back up onto my knees and pushed her backward. She chuckled, leaned back against the rowing bench, and stared up at me with needy eyes. We kissed again with the rain between our lips. Still naked -- far, far from the shore, so far we wouldn't be visible at all from any shore through the misty air -- I began to peel off her clothes, too. Her nipples were puckered and I eagerly sucked on one, wanting to give her the same intoxicating rainbow of sensory stimulation I'd been having for minutes.

Before I even had her shorts off, Olive was grinding her hips forward, begging for my touch. I pulled her shorts around her ankles. Then I straddled one of her thighs and, with one hand, reached down between her legs. I grinned when I found her already slick with want. My fingers dipped briefly inside her cunt and then traveled, wet with her juices, to her clit. Even the slightest contact made her groan.

I chuckled. "You're soaked."

"You are, too," she practically gasped.

With another small laugh, I kissed her. Her lips trembled against mine as she hummed in pleasure. I brought my left hand to her breast, rolling her nipple, while my left stayed at her pussy. I rubbed her clit in fast circles, knowing she wouldn't need much time with how wet and hot her cunt was for me. Her fingers knitted in the hair at the back of my neck and she held me close to her, our kiss unbroken.

I pinched her nipple roughly. The pressure mingled with the cold and Olive arched her back in response, forcing her pussy harder against my fingers. She parted from our kiss every few seconds to moan. So close to her, every tiny gasp from between her lips electrified me, the air brushing against my face and the sound vibrating my ears. I couldn't help moaning with her. Our bodies were one body. Her hands went to my still-exposed tits, warming them and massaging them and playing with them.

As Olive's thumbs rubbed around my nipples, my fingers rubbed around her clit. I followed the pace that she set on my body. We were working together to get her off, listening to one another, making love to one another. Her body tensed up and relaxed at each different touch and stroke. Soon enough, I felt her thighs starting to clench. Her head fell backward, away from my lips, our foreheads pressed together.

Olive's eyes fluttered closed in ecstasy. And, for a moment, I could see some unspoken words on her lips, something she wanted to say, but it was only an instant before her mouth fell open and she came on my fingers. I felt a rush of fresh warm wetness from her cunt and moaned. I kept my fingers at the same pace through her orgasm, letting her ride it out against my fingers. Her moans were breathy and soft and I loved seeing her in this vulnerable, sensitive position compared to her usual brash self.

Olive's eyes opened up and we kissed over and over until we were both shivering from the rain instead of hot from our mutual pleasure. We dressed hastily in our wet clothes, still freezing, and rowed back to shore with smiles on our faces. I wondered, briefly, if I'd ever know what she was going to say that moment before she came. It didn't matter -- I knew that -- but I couldn't help wondering. For now, though, I just watched her smile through the rain.