Camp Sutton Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came, her whole body shook. Her back arched and she cried something that sounded almost like my name against my cheek. When her thighs tightened around my hand, I stayed locked onto her clit, not letting her leave the overflow of pleasure. I kissed the side of her face as she came down, pressing our bodies together to keep us both warm.

I lifted my fingers to my lips and tasted her sweet, tangy wetness. My heart was racing and I curled up next to her. "You're perfect, you know that?"

She chuckled and turned toward me. "Try telling that to anyone else."

"I will." I nuzzled into the crook of her neck. "I'll tell anyone, any time. In Philly, I'm going to make you a local celebrity with how crazy I am about you all the time."

Olive kissed me softly. "You're ridiculous."

"You're right."

Then our kiss deepened. Her hands went to my bare hips. In the cold, her every touch electrified me. I was entirely centered in my own body while being rooted through hers. We were hot and cold at the same time in the best way. The taste of her pussy lingered in my mouth, tantalizing as Olive broke our kiss. So close together, we could just meet each other's eyes, the stars reflecting in them.

My body needed hers. The feel of her breasts trailing down my own chest and stomach only made my cunt wetter than it already was from watching her get off. Her hands followed closely behind, leaving trails of heat over my goosebumped skin.

Olive knelt down hungrily between my legs. She sucked on my thighs hard and fast, sending shocks up my spine with each purplish bruise she left behind. Her fingers dug into my hips higher up to bring me close to her face. I felt the pebbly rock beneath the blanket digging into my ass, too, and all those little pain points turned the rest of my senses up to the max.

Her mouth made contact with my pussy and she immediately moaned into it. I could tell she'd missed my taste and the thought had me fantasizing about the next time I'd go down on her again. Soon. Now, though, I let myself sink into Olive's mouth. She lapped her tone from the base of my opening up to the hood of my clit. She flicked up and down slowly

Knowing that I was dripping -- actually dripping -- wet, Olive slipped her first two fingers inside of me. She curled them toward herself. I closed my eyes to really let myself enjoy the new fullness in the pitch darkness. It was silent except for the sound of her sloppily eating me out and my moans bursting into the air. I could hear each thrust of her fingers as much as I could feel them.

After working my cunt for a minute, Olive's third finger stretched me further. At my deep, satisfied moan, she grinned against my clit for a moment, proud of how she melted me so effortlessly. My pussy clenched and unclenched around the thickness inside of it; each pulse felt better than the last.

She dropped her other hand down and I felt her thumb against my asshole. It wavered there for a moment, unsure, until I gasped out, "Yes."

Then her thumb, slick with the wetness dripping from me, easily stretched my ass and brought me to a level of pleasure I hadn't experienced. Nobody had ever done that to me before, but I knew Olive would never do anything short of pleasing me, much less hurting me -- unless I asked her to, of course. Even though I knew countless people had taken much bigger things, I felt so totally full with her fingers in both my holes. It was as divine as it was new.

I started to feel like I was going to cum, but the feeling didn't burst into an orgasm in seconds like it usually did. Instead, it ballooned out. My whole body filled up. I felt pressure deep inside of me and wondered, briefly, if I would squirt, if I was capable of it. By the time any thought had even formed in my mind, though, I came.

Olive continued working her fingers and thumb inside of me with certainty. She stayed on my clit, easing off a tiny bit, through the orgasm. My pussy spasmed over and over and it felt like it wasn't going to end. And, when it did, it didn't end so much as relax back into normalcy. When Olive sat up, my juices on her face caught the starlight, and I laughed.

"I like the look of you right after you've eaten me out."

"You can barely see me."

"I have a good imagination."

Olive crawled back up and curled next to me. "Want to spend the night in my cabin before the tweens' arrival?"

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

12