Waiting Room

Story Info
A delayed train brings two young women together.
6k words
4.78
17.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren gritted her teeth to stop from swearing aloud as the wind made its third attempt to push her skirt up over her hips. It had been a beautifully calm and sunny day when she'd chosen to wear the oh-so-short, white cotton summer dress. Now, as she stood on the station platform, her long blonde hair whipping around her face, fighting to maintain her modesty against the persistent gusts, she wished she'd chosen jeans. The ever-darkening sky brought with it a wave of chilly air; the threat of rain coupled with the wind was beginning to push her into giving up on the day, and just going home.

The platform itself was thankfully under cover, but the prospect of a day at an outdoor concert in a mini-dress, peep-toe clogs, with no coat, was now less than appealing. As if in answer to the thought, the wind gusted again, a little harder than before, making its best attempt yet to wrest the dress from her grasp. She glanced up as the train information monitor refreshed, the screen momentarily going blank before returning to the list of arrival and departure times. Now to ice the cake, Lauren thought, erring ever closer to leaving the platform.

There we are, bonus points to me. The arrival time for her train had just been pushed back by thirty minutes. Marvellous. Beyond the protective roof of the old station, rain had already begun to fall, and, like the wind, was rapidly increasing in intensity. She shivered, the temperature dropping significantly with the rain's arrival, and glanced towards the waiting room. It looked almost full but she knew the delay, coupled with the worsening weather, would drive more of the platform's residents to its relative comfort. She turned and hurried over, the slightly built twenty-something girl struggling with the heavy door as the wind, with perfect timing, tried to push it shut again.

The denizens of the waiting room glanced up as one as she made her windy entrance, the door blowing shut behind her, clanging it against the stops. She avoided making eye contact with anyone, casting her pale blue gaze over the scattering of empty seats. Short dress and bare legs... please, not sandwiched between two guys... Prior experience had made her wary of such situations but thankfully she spotted a seat in the far corner, a stone planter on one side, and a young dark-haired woman on the other.

The door opened behind her, allowing the wind another opportunity to lift her skirt, and she hurriedly pushed it down as she made her way, eyes low, towards her chosen seat. The dark-haired girl raised her head briefly from her book as Lauren stepped past her, a smile flickering to life as they made eye contact. Pretty, she thought as she regarded the dark eyes and clearly East Asian face. Japanese maybe?

Settling herself on the hard plastic chair, she kept as far to the left as she could, hip pressing against the cold stone of the planter. Cram them in like sardines... The seats always seemed too close together, even in this era of the ever-expanding waist line, and the girl was already on the edge of her own seat in an obvious attempt to avoid contact with the large chap on her right. Also wearing a very short summer dress of embroidered black cotton, the girl's bare leg, uncrossed and knees together, was awkwardly close to her own.

Lauren crossed her legs, left over right, marginally increasing the gap between them, then fished her phone out of her handbag, and opened messenger.

Hey. I'm at the station now. Train delayed 30 mins. Weather shit. Thinking of going home tbh.

The reply from her best friend, Ruth, came almost instantly.

Don't you dare. Paul is only coming because you'll be there. Don't mess this up. X

She sighed, slipped the phone back in her bag, and swapped it for her current book. Movement to her right... She looked round and made eye contact with the girl again. Smiling, the dark eyes flicked briefly to her book and back. A fellow lover of the printed word? How nice. Lauren smiled warmly, reflecting the sentiment. She let her gaze linger on the smiling face, taking in more detail than on her first cursory glance.

The beautiful almond eyes were so dark, she could hardly tell where the pupil ended and the iris began. Unfathomable depths, she thought, mesmerised. The flawless, youthful skin showed barely a crease, even around those hypnotic eyes. Looking to the still smiling mouth, she traced the outline of the lips, admiring their almost perfect symmetry, and the even teeth, canines just prominent enough to add a hint of mischief to the otherwise innocuous smile.

As she flicked her approving gaze back to the dark eyes, framed by long lashes so thick they almost looked fake, she realised the girl wore no make-up at all. It wasn't unknown of course, but it was unusual for a young woman to not be so embellished. Not that she needs any enhancing. Remembering her own fairly heavy handed application of dark eyeliner and bright berry lip gloss, she felt almost embarrassed by the girl's natural beauty. Lauren herself was considered quite beautiful by her admirers, but she thought herself positively plain next to her ethereal Japanese counterpart.

How long have we been looking at each other now? The mutual appraisal may have only taken a moment, but Lauren really had no idea. She blinked slowly, blue eyes still holding the dark, as she felt something bump against her left foot. Glancing down again, she saw the girl had crossed her legs, mirroring her, and the platform sandal was now resting against her clog. She raised her eyes again. The girl's smile remained, her eyes still fixed on Lauren's, narrowed a little, one perfect eyebrow lifted very slightly.

Replying with a smile and narrowing of her own eyes, she gently pushed against the sandal clad foot, felt resistance. She let her eyes drop again to regard the foot and slip-on sandal with its wide t-bar and low slender heel. Russell and Bromley... Wow, she doesn't skimp on shoes. With renewed interest, she let her gaze travel slowly back up the shapely leg, past the book nestled in her lap, along the well-toned arm, and finally back to the now quite mischievous looking dark eyes. Gorgeous from head to toe.

The dark eyes continued to hold the blue for several moments then, with one last drawn-out blink, they returned to the book. Lauren continued to look at the dark-eyed girl for a few seconds before she returned her attention to her own book. Well, that was odd. There was no ignoring the girl's attractiveness, but the peculiarly affectionate mutual stare, coupled with the obvious and deliberate contact between their feet had lent an unexpected intimacy to the encounter. Lauren wasn't sure what to make of it. Recognising the warm glow of attraction as it germinated within, she could feel the flush in her cheeks. Finding herself wanting to look at the girl again, she forced herself to focus on the pages before her, attempting to quell the unexpected arousal.

Well, she is beautiful. The thought seemed no defence against her own wordless accusation.

~

Akiko's smile remained in place as she returned her attention to the book in her lap. The blonde girl's embarrassment was obvious, and she hoped attraction was the source of it. She'd tried to make her own interest obvious, from the lingering stare as they'd made eye contact, to the deliberate touch of shoes. It was those gorgeous legs that had grabbed her attention as the flustered young woman had made her wind assisted entrance. Pleased when she'd seen the girl making her way to the free seat next to her, she'd been as taken with the pretty face as she had the legs.

She wasn't in the habit of flirting with strangers. In fact, this was her first attempt at such a daring venture, but the blonde exuded something that evoked her interest; something more than simply being attractive. So what else is it that draws me? Putting her phone away immediately after sending a message was a plus; a rare thing to see anyone do these days. Then seeing her produce a book from her handbag inspired a definite flutter beyond mere attraction. These observations didn't explain her unbidden desire, so maybe it was simply physical... Stop analysing it and follow your instincts. Wisely agreeing with her inner monologue, she stifled the urge to allow her smile to become a chuckle, amused as she was at her own daring.

Stealing a fleeting glance at the blonde, she surmised the girl was at least attempting to keep her attention focused on her book. She briefly uncrossed her legs, slipped off her right shoe, and crossed them again. Turning a page for distraction, she slowly edged her foot closer to the blonde's, and slid her big toe inside the leather clog. Then, in one smooth deliberate motion, she gripped the leather with her toes, and slowly slid it off, her foot gently rubbing the blonde's as she did.

Keeping her head down, eyes averted, she uncrossed her leg once more, and quietly placed the stolen clog next to her sandal. Unexpectedly, the girl hadn't visibly acknowledged the theft, her eyes remaining fixed on her book. Akiko resisted the urge to look directly at her to gauge her reaction as she crossed her legs again. Without hesitating she pressed her naked foot against the girl's, gingerly caressing it. She felt return pressure as the other foot responded, settling into a slow rhythm of mutual massage. Her heart fluttered, the growing tingle of arousal beginning to blossom. Your move, my blonde enigma...?

~

Lauren watched with detached interest as the girl uncrossed, then re-crossed her legs, the foot returning without its sandal. With averted eyes, hair hiding her face, she tried to maintain the impression she was still reading. As she watched the naked foot approach her own, the big toe then slowly, carefully taking hold of her clog and removing it, she found herself unable to react, fascinated. Still frozen as the foot retreated, deposited its stolen footwear then returned to softly, slowly rub against hers, she felt the stab of sudden arousal, and nearly melted in her seat. The invading foot was gentle and warm, the sensation divine.

She'd always had sensitive feet, and although she'd never discussed it openly, secretly wondered what it would feel like to have another soft foot rub against her own. So this is nice... More than nice. She responded to the motion of the girl's foot, synchronising her own to maximise the sensation. She grew hot in response, another flush of arousal making her cheeks burn as she felt her sex begin to swell. Footsie is lovely, but where is this leading?

Steeling herself, she stilled her foot, keeping it pressed firmly against the girl's, then looked round at her counterpart. The other foot followed her lead, and the girl looked up, obviously waiting for her reaction to the bold and cheeky first move. The dark eyes smiled still, slightly parted lips and flushed cheeks clear indications of exhilaration.

~

As the blonde's foot stopped its gentle massage, Akiko followed suit, and looked round to meet the ice blue eyes. The girl's cheeks were pink as ripe apples, her painted lips seductive and inviting. I could lose myself in those glacier eyes... For a long moment she simply held the ice blue gaze, her heat growing, mesmerised by the sensation as their soft feet maintained the intimate touch. I didn't plan on this working so well. So now what?

Inspiration came, and she slid her left foot out of her sandal, uncrossed her legs again, and picked it up with her toes. Keeping her eyes fixed on the blonde's, she reversed the process she'd used to remove the girl's clog, and placed her own sandal carefully on the waiting foot. She narrowed her eyes with intent as she saw the blue eyes widen in a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

With little hesitation, still without breaking eye contact, the blonde uncrossed her legs, slid off her remaining clog, picked it up, and sensuously slid it onto Akiko's foot, the gentle fingers caressing her ankle as they retreated. She shuddered at the touch, swelling in response, feeling the beginnings of wetness in her loins. She slid her left foot into the clog she'd already taken, and pushed her left sandal over toward the blonde.

She grinned at the girl, thrilled at their game, enjoying the mirrored grin, affirming they were enjoying this equally. Wiggling her toes in the still warm clogs, she was surprised to find them so immediately comfortable. Perfect fit. What are the chances? Now, wearing each other's shoes, and clearly both becoming more aroused with each exchange, she wondered what her next move would be, as the sound of the man on her other side clearing his throat brought her sharply back into the room.

Like a guilty thief, she switched her attention back to her book, seeing the blonde do the same. She uncrossed her legs, and put her knees together, wondering if the man had watched their sensual game of shoe swapping.

~

Lauren started as the man on the other side of her new-found playmate cleared his throat. Utterly mesmerised by the Asian beauty, she hadn't considered the possibility of being watched by anyone else in the waiting room. Snapping her eyes back to her book, she uncrossed her legs, and sat straight, knees together. Still flushed with arousal, and excited by their game of shoe swap, she wriggled her toes, settling the warm and exceptionally comfortable sandals snugly on her feet. These have to be worth five times as much as my clogs. She must really like me... Hiding once more inside her hair, she smiled, feeling her face flush with pleasure again.

Part of her wanted to ignore her embarrassment, and give in to her almost overwhelming attraction to the Japanese girl. She'd never been shy or afraid of attention but this was something entirely new. Previously simply curious about the idea of being with another girl, she'd never expected to meet one so enchanting; certainly not in a situation like this. Her sex was ripe, the hot wetness in her loins prodding her with imminent desire. She squeezed her thighs together, stifling her urge to laugh out loud at the absurdity of her predicament. I want her and she wants me. So how we do we proceed discretely?

She glanced from her book to the girl's thigh; with their legs uncrossed, the gap between them was now less than an inch. No longer worried about accidental skin contact, she eased herself very slowly to the right. She kept her eyes on her target, more than a little distracted by the firm and shapely leg, which served only to increase her desire. Moving almost imperceptibly slowly, it seemed to take an excruciatingly long time before she felt the first kiss of soft skin, as their thighs finally touched lightly. She shivered at the contact, delighting in the sensation of even so slight a touch.

The other girl remained motionless as Lauren continued her gradual journey. Little by little, she increased the pressure, thrilled as she felt more and more of their satin soft skin pressing together. After what seemed an age, their thighs were touching from where their skirts ended to their knees. Pleased with her overture, Lauren moved her feet to the right and completed the contact between their bare legs. Now pressed firmly together from hip to ankle, the silk-on-silk sensation was divine.

She felt return pressure from her counterpart, just barely wriggling her leg against Lauren's. Slight as it was, the movement sent a wave of pleasure through her; the softness of skin, an almost frictionless sensation, was exquisite. Her sex pulsed in response, aching with the need for pressure. My god, I don't know how long I can hold this in. The part of her mind still able to think outside her imminent sexual need reminded her she was in a public place, and she was not that much of an exhibitionist.

She glanced up at the monitor, totally unaware of the time or its passage. The clock informed her it had been little more than ten minutes since she'd entered the waiting room, so it was still about twenty minutes until her train was due. Twenty minutes! I can't wait twenty minutes...

As if in answer to her silent protest, the screen refreshed again.

The arrival time changed from twenty minutes to seven. How odd. I wonder what caused the delay? Not overly concerned with the reason, she was simply pleased they wouldn't have to wait quite as long. So the train will be here in seven minutes... Then what? She had no answer to that question, simply hoping an opportunity to release this growing sexual tension presented itself before too long.

She looked round at the source of her arousal and gently put her hand on the shapely thigh. The young woman turned and met her eyes, the warm and inviting smile returning immediately.

"Our train will be here in seven minutes," she said quietly, voice barely above a whisper. "Shall we wait on the platform?" Trembling with desire and daring, she squeezed the girl's leg tenderly, relishing the feel of the satin smooth skin.

The dark eyes regarded her for a long moment, the smile widening a little. She felt a soft touch on her own thigh as the young woman reciprocated her gesture. "If you like." The voice washed over her like softest velvet - soothing, seductive. She wriggled a little again, sending another wave of pleasure through Lauren. Delightful as the feeling was, the two smooth and toned legs pressed so firmly together, she wanted to throw herself on the young woman, tear her clothes off, feel more of that skin against her, crush them together, entwined in naked bliss...

Spell-bound, Lauren shook herself out of her fantasy, put away her book and picked up her bag. She took hold of the hand resting on her leg, entwining their slender fingers. "Ready?"

~

"Ready?" the blonde asked, her voice low, and delightfully sultry to Akiko's ears.

She looked down at their entwined fingers, and the smooth legs still pressed so firmly together, then back to the glacier blue eyes.

"Eager would be a better word," she whispered, leaning in slightly. She squeezed the girl's hand a little.

The blue eyes she'd found so enchanting when she first saw them now regarded her with obvious intent, lids heavy with desire. She'd never expected such a rapid and enthusiastic response to her overtures, but as she'd felt the silken kiss of their legs, her already hot and wet sex had throbbed with need.

They stood as one, hands firmly clasped, and made their way to the exit, avoiding any inquisitive looks. As they pushed together to open the heavy door, the wind made itself known once more and they struggled to make a gap big enough to fit them both. The weather had obviously continued to deteriorate even in the short time since the blonde had entered and beyond the protective roof of the station, the wind driven rain looked torrential. Letting the door go to be shut forcefully by the indomitable gusts, they stood on the platform and regarded the sight beyond in dismay.

The blonde spoke, having to raise her voice against the noise of the wind. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."

Without releasing her hand, Akiko turned to face her, moving close, their breasts bumping gently. "We can keep each other warm for a few minutes." She lightly rubbed her nose against the blonde's. "I'm Akiko, pleased to make your acquaintance, madam."

"Lauren," replied the blonde with a wide smile. "What a lovely name. Okay, Akiko, we'll wait." The blue eyes flicked briefly to her mouth. Without warning, Lauren leaned in and kissed her softly, the painted lips tenderly caressing her own.

12