All Comments on 'Campaign Worker'

by Bronco Billy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
door-to-door dildo date

My initiation into lesbian sex happened with a political campaign worker who came to my door in the early 1970s. She was in her mid-30s and I was 22. It seemed that she wanted to take time to go over a detailed issues document she was distributing. We looked into each other's eyes while sitting at my kitchen table, and at the same moment we each decided to lean into a kiss, and wound up going to bed. I was menstruating but asked if she'd like me to use the strap-on dildo my bisexual husband bought for us. (I told her he employed it solely to suck after it had been inside me.) We fooled around with it for awhile but ultimately found French kissing and breast-sucking all we needed to have orgasms. Well, I did eventually go down on her, too, something I'd wanted to do with a woman for years. I'm still married to the same man, she's still a lesbian, but the neat thing is that we've been close friends since that time, and we've sustained our physical relationship all these years, as well as our friendship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous