Camper Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After George, I stopped keeping track. While Pete and I kissed and licked and nibbled at each others' faces and necks I was pleasurably aware of this other male beast, its body size altering, variety in its attack, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, but always hot and its cock always hard as marble, getting near to dishing out the cream but time after time putting off the moment. And with the quick change-over between the three guys, the stimulation didn't let up in my cunt and I felt the beginnings of the mother of all orgasms.

There was a rather complacent half-smile on Pete's face, as if all this plundering below my waistline had been pre-arranged with his friends to get me scorching hot down there just for him. I reached back and with some difficulty tried to tug his briefs down. He gave a helping hand and his generous elegantly curving inches fell free, ready to go. My feather-light fingering made him murmur. I said,

'I wanna see your face the right way round.'

And not just that. I wanted the rest of his hard body—on me and inside me. He mumbled into my mouth and I thought it was time to hurry the others along.

While Pete's fingers dug into the damp mess of my blonde hair, keeping my face immobile for our dancing tongues, I got the rest of my body frantically rolling and writhing. Tom got down on me first and immediately matched my intensity, his dick going for broke in my cunt. He pushed himself up, his palms pressing into my hard nipples. He groaned suddenly and I felt his cock let loose a volley of spunk as deep as it would go, followed by several more until he was spent and collapsed onto me with a happy smile on his face.

Tom rolled off me and George magnificently and vigorously took his place. After a moment he lifted himself forward on me so his fabulously thick base pressed my button, sending power-lines of ecstasy shooting through me and cries from my lips into Pete's mouth. George grunted and I felt his pump-action adding to the sauce in my depths. Two down, one to go before lover boy took his rightful place.

Mac's face was dreamy as he enjoyed the warm embrace of my thighs. My pussy clutched his cock like a fist, milking him hard; suddenly, from end to end, my cunt was shuddering with exquisite pleasures around Mac's blossoming rod as it delivered all he had.

They lay back, eyes sex-hazed, long cocks softening, deferring to Pete now. He got up and made his way around to the seeping open goal between my legs. I was so red-hot for him the spasms of pleasure from the previous trio seemed mere pre-echoes of the climax he was going to give me. It might not blow the tent away but it would come close.

I admired his V-shaped torso as he faced me, kneeling again. He held my legs high up by the ankles, his splayed thighs trapping my arse, the curve of his hard-on slotted up against my oozing, over-used pussy-lips. Wanting to get this final fuck right was taking some concentration; he looked so cute with his tongue at the corner of his lips, his blond hair in damp dark strands dangling to his eyebrows. He let go one ankle so he could guide his cock between my lips, then let go of the other. His forearms met the sheets and he thrust forward, my cum-lined tube expanding once again to receive him.

I felt a calm satisfaction at being filled with that major bow-curve of cock again. After a few moments of fucking he withdrew all but an inch or so, so his lips were above and in line with mine. Then, denying me all his length, he dropped mock kissing motions at my mouth. 'Bastard,' I said, loving his teasing. He got down and damp rat-tails of his hair flopped onto my forehead, our smiles met and we were kissing and tonguing while looking into each other's eyes. That was so special—but we both soon recognised the not-so-small matter of the hard bend of flesh rubbing wetly into my thigh had to be addressed.

He entered me again and I felt a surge of excitement as he began a series of long deep strokes. He pushed up with his arms and his upper body rose up from me, transmitting his weight down to his hips and neat arse and adding more power to his fucking. I brought my legs up, folded them around the middle of his back so his active loins were free for some seriously strenuous up-and-down action that shook me from head to foot and got a prickly heat surging from my pussy to my nipples, spreading out to my fingertips and toes. Teeth bared, he glared down at my shaking boobs like he wanted to pump them up bigger than their ample natural size. Fuck, but I was sure he was succeeding. He knew what I needed next. In the long ache of pleasure his cock was generating from my labia to cervix there grew a more focussed sensation as he lifted forward so the base of his cock rhythmically pushed at my clit.

From there a white-hot point of pleasure grew inwards, deepening around his dick which I clenched in its entirety. I tipped back my head and moaned. Pete arched his back, his teeth clenched. He toppled down suddenly onto me, his chest squashing my tits, his cock thrusting into me chaotically. The orgasm suddenly burst the bounds of my cunt and flashed outwards to my tits and down my thighs. I let out a silent scream and we were one body shaken by the rhythm of pulses in his spurting rod running against his awkwardly jabbing thrusts.

They finally weakened and it took a while for us to come back to earth, disentangle and become two people again. We lay together in a delicious fatigue. The other guys looked rung out, eyelids not quite completely closed. But their cocks were bloated, balls tight; it was like their bodies were readying for more sex without any conscious decision in that direction.

Pete put a finger to his lips and we got up, giggling and shushing each other. We sneaked hand-in-hand out of the tent and walked in moonlight, milky on our skin. Half way to my tent we fucked again, the grass cold against my tits as he took me from behind.

No finishing this time because a light came on in a tent. It didn't put me off but Pete pulled away and dragged me to my tent where we continued in missionary in the light from the torch hanging from the ridge-pole. We were definitely flagging. It took him minutes to cum but it was a gentle, quiet and intimate fuck like no other I'd had that day. After some tender kissing we drifted off to sleep.

It seemed only minutes later that the tent didn't need the torch-light. I tapped at Pete's stubbly jaw and he awoke blearily.

'Let's move on, let's drive and drive,' I said. It was early, just after six am. He was fully awake now, taking in my naked body as I took in his. A fine "morning glory" was developing between his legs but I wanted him focussed on the issue concerning me—getting away together. He didn't need much persuasion. My car, we decided—the boys would need theirs.

'I'll get our clothes and stuff,' Pete said.

He came back loaded up with our clothes from the other tent where he said they were sleeping like babies. He'd left them a note, he said.

We packed the tent made for two and drove off out of the field. The sun was peeping over the hills and beyond them the whole wide world was waiting.

12