All Comments on 'Camper in the Parking Lot'

by CumStories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God, I am such a slut for this kind of stuff! Turned on to cock early by the neighbor boy, I lead a hot double life! Totally hidden cumslut lust, married 40 years grandpa, loves pussy, cock, ass, nipples and cum! Wish I could find this camper guy around where I live, I'd be in heaven!

spurtman1spurtman110 months ago

Fantastic story, and very well written! Ticked off several of my current and most urgent fantasies. Look forward to reading more of CumStories' work!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Would love to visit that camper! Send me the email address! LOL Thank you for an arousing and graphic story. I'll look forward to the next chapter!

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Damn brings to mind one time I was at an adult bookstore. Hooked up with a guy in the booths and liked his cock. I wanted him to fuck my ass. He had a camper parked in a Jack in the Box lot next door. We went out to the camper and continued sucking each other. I climbed on top of him and slid him in my ass. As I rode his cock I reached back to play with his balls. Imagine my surprise when I felt he had THREE balls. I knew right away what was going on. He had a penile implant because he had trouble getting hard. I had a friend that had the same thing. I played with his balls and squeezed the extra ball. It was the switch to the pump. So his cock goes soft inside my ass. Squeezed it again and it inflated while in me. That felt so HOT. He fucked me for 30 minutes before he filled me with cum.

Your story was HOT HOT HOT and worth 15 stars…..🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot. I loved every one of those cocks and had a good taste of my own cum before I got to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had an encounter like this with a dude who I met on a hiking trail. After the hike he invited me to his big RV for a refreshment. Next thing I know is he's rubbing my cock bulge, making my cock throb. He freed my large cock from my pants and proceeded to suck it until I spurtred gobs of cum down his throat!

ToledopumperToledopumper3 months ago

Mobile paradise. Multiple playmates found. Ideal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I had a similar experience with another gym member who was enamored with my big thick cock in the locker room shower. We ended up in his RV in the parking lot where he expertly pleasured my throbbing cock!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This story was so good. What a great idea to have a mobile sex trailer. It would be fun to get there early and suck as many dicks as possible.

Rayjay507Rayjay5071 day ago

I love the cumstories. I eat my own cum constantly. I love to swallow my cum. I never let any go to waste. I love cock. I’m continually looking at hard cocks. The mobile camper could make me love cocksucking as well. What a great story! Love the freedom and laidback opportunity to suck a stranger’s nice cock. I’m actually surprised someone is not doing that near me. Hopefully soon. Thanks for the cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous