Campground Discoveries Pt. 03

Story Info
Two young friends try oral for the first time.
4k words
4.82
22.4k
35

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(Takes up where second part leaves off.)

It was getting close to dinnertime when we got back to camp. My dad asked us to get some firewood and start a fire to grill steaks and burgers.

Danny and I fetched big armloads of chopped wood from the free pile near the campground entrance, laid some of it in the fire ring and got the fire going. We were both pretty dirty afterward, so my dad suggested we get a shower before dinner.

If he had known how much I liked this idea, and why, he would have been shocked.

We got our towels and shower kits from our tent and headed for the shower building. It was empty when we got there, so there was no shyness about getting undressed.

When we were naked we stood there a moment, gazing at each other.

Danny is built like a wrestler, which he was at one time. He's about 5' 8" -- a little shorter than me -- but more compact and muscular. He is blond, as I said, and the hair is thick on his head and pubes, but fine and light on the rest of his body. His eyes are a piercing blue, and his facial features are regular. Girls had always said he was good-looking, and I had to agree.

I'm not just taller than Danny, but also leaner and less muscular. I'm in good shape, though, from regular swimming at the Y. My hair is dark brown and thicker everywhere than his, and unlike him I have a bit of hair on my chest. My eyes, too, are brown, and girls have said they love the long lashes. As far as looks go, however, Danny has me beat.

I don't know how long we stood there looking at each other, but it was long enough for me to realize that a male body is just as beautiful in its way as a female one. I also understood how one man can look at another in a sexual way.

I looked at Danny's cock. He was getting hard. I was, too. But this time there was no hesitation or embarrassment about watching each other become aroused; it seemed perfectly natural.

I turned to go into the shower room, and Danny followed.

There were six shower heads, three on the wall to the left, three on the wall to the right. I took one in the near right corner, Danny the far corner on the same side. We were both quite hard by now.

I turned the water on. When it was hot enough I stepped underneath and began washing my hair. When that was done and I had rinsed the suds away, I looked at Danny.

He was washing his own hair, his eyes closed, and soapy water was streaming down his body. One stream flowed between his firm pecs and down his stomach, where it divided to go around his straining cock and then dripped from his balls.

I had showered a few times with one girlfriend, and I had always thought her body looked sexiest when it was wet. I now thought the same of Danny. He was one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen.

When he was done rinsing he opened his eyes and saw me looking at him. He gave me a smile I can only describe as alluring.

The next few minutes were some of the most sensual of my life. It was as if we put on a show for each other, soaping up and rinsing one body part at a time. Every movement seemed to hold sexual promise.

At one point Danny turned away, soaped up his hands and began washing his butt, massaging the cheeks first, then slipping a hand into the cleft between them. He moved his legs slightly apart and bent over to wash his legs. I could see his balls swinging between them, and my cock gave a little jump at the sight.

I don't know if he meant for me to see the pink bud of his asshole as well, but I did. I was stunned to realize that even that looked sexy now.

When we had both washed everything but our dicks we stopped for a moment and stared at each other. We were both still rock-hard.

Danny worked up a lather and took hold of his cock. I did the same. It was like we had an unspoken agreement to jack off together, and maybe to jack each other off as well.

I was just about to step closer to him when we heard voices outside the building and the door creaked open.

Danny and I turned toward our corners and stuck our heads under the water. I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach; I was sure we were going to get caught.

The voices seemed to be those of two boys. They were excitedly discussing the fish they'd just caught, and how yucky it was to have to clean them. Then we heard their father's voice telling them to make sure they washed their hands especially well after handling the fish.

In less than a minute they were gone, and I finally relaxed. My boner had come down some, but if they had come into the shower room just then it would have been hard to disguise what was happening. I felt my face getting hot with embarrassment.

Danny was still half-hard, too.

"That was close," he said.

"Too fucking close."

I turned off the water and stepped through the doorway to the outer room. It was empty, so I got my towel out of the cubbyhole, dried off and got dressed.

Danny still hadn't come out of the showers, and when I looked in to see why he was just turning off the water. I took the opportunity to look at his body again, and again thought how sexy it was.

"C'mon," I said. "They'll be wondering why we've been gone so long."

He took his time drying off, though. When he saw me watching him, he walked over and stood right in front of me, still naked, his half-hard cock almost closing the distance between us. He moved his hips so his cock bumped my crotch.

Before I could react he leaned in, put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me.

Surprised, I drew back, but he had me firmly in his grip, and when I saw the look in his eyes something came over me.

I leaned in and kissed him back. It was tentative, testing, uncertain, but there was real feeling in it.

It gave me a funny sensation, kissing a guy on the lips -- my best friend, of all people -- but that didn't lessen the thrill.

We held the kiss for several long seconds. Finally he broke it, but he kept his face close to mine, and whispered into my ear, "I am gonna jump your bones tonight."

***

Needless to say, the next few hours were torturous, at least for me.

Danny had as much as said we were going even further in our explorations, and the prospect drove nearly every other thought out of my mind.

All through dinner and family time around the fire, I kept thinking about what he meant, exactly. Swapping blowjobs would seem to be the next step.

I'd had blowjobs from a couple of girls, but I suspected that getting one from another guy would be an altogether different and maybe better experience.

I spent most of the evening fighting down a hardon, but the more I tried to wish it away the more insistent it became. Again I was glad when it got dark and the bulge in my pants, which to me felt as obvious as a cannonball, was bound to be less visible.

Danny, by contrast, seemed completely serene. He was as relaxed and chatty with my family as I was distracted and withdrawn.

This puzzled me because of his earlier agitation. Looking back on it now, I suppose he had been in denial at first about his own gay inclinations. But now that we had begun to explore each other, however, he seemed to be all in. Why else would he invite me to jack him off, kiss me in the shower and promise some sort of sex tonight?

The other question, of course, was whether, if he sucked me, I was willing to reciprocate. Thinking back to the sight of his erect cock in my hand, with precum dripping slowly down the shaft, I had little doubt that I would.

After what seemed like forever, my parents and siblings went to bed. Danny and I, again by unspoken agreement, sat by the fire a while longer, letting them get settled.

After another silence, he reached into his jacket and pulled out a pint bottle, opened the cap and took a long drink. Alcohol is prohibited in the campground, but I wasn't sorry he had sneaked this in.

He took another drink and handed me the bottle. I took one big swallow -- bourbon -- and then a second one. It burned my throat and it was all I could do not to cough, but it felt warm going down my throat and I knew it would relax me.

Not until 20 minutes or so later, when the voices had died down in the larger tent, did Danny stand up. We had one more drink, banked the fire and headed for our own tent.

Already my heart was pounding.

We climbed into the tent and Danny turned on the lantern. Neither of us spoke, but there was nothing uncomfortable about the silence. It practically hummed with excitement and possibility.

We unzipped our sleeping bags and spread them on the tent floor. Danny fished around in his backpack for a second and came out with a clean washcloth. He handed it to me.

"This might help keep down the noise," he said.

I looked at him, puzzled. He took it back, folded it in quarters, opened his mouth and bit down on it.

"Oh," I said, taking it back. He wanted to keep me from making too much noise.

"Maybe we'd better keep the light off," I said.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

I switched off the lantern and we began to undress. I was so nervous my hands were shaking, but my cock was already rock-hard.

I lay on my back, arms relaxed at my sides, and let him take the lead.

Danny moved in the dark, and I felt his chest against my left arm. He moved again and I felt his breath on my face. Something warm and moist touched my cheek and I realized he was trying to kiss me. I turned slightly and brought my lips to his.

The next five minutes were some of the most sensual of my life.

We kissed gently at first, tentatively, getting used to each other's taste and feel. Danny's lips weren't as smooth and soft as a girl's, but he used them just as deftly, taking first my lower lip, then the upper one, between both of his. I tasted the whisky, then felt his razor stubble -- neither of us had shaved that day -- which surprisingly did nothing to lessen the pleasure.

I felt his tongue probing my lips and opened them; soon our tongues were wildly circling each other. We were both breathing more heavily, too; I doubt that either of us had ever kissed so passionately.

Finally Danny broke the kiss. He moved again, and next thing I knew he was climbing on top of me. I was about to ask what he was doing when his cock touched mine.

God, what a feeling. Though we had touched each other's cocks earlier that day, our cocks themselves had not touched, and the feeling was so intensely pleasurable that I gasped.

He started moving against me, rubbing our erections together. We had both been leaking precum, so they slid easily against each other.

At first we rubbed the shafts side to side, but then Danny raised himself slightly so that he could lay his cock on top of mine. He managed to rub it against the sensitive spot on the underside of my cock, just under the head, and when he did I damn near came.

I felt his lips move along my jawline to my ear, then heard him whisper.

"Are you ready to have your cock sucked?"

There is, of course, only one answer to that question.

"God, yes," I said.

He kissed his way back along my jaw to my lips, pressed his mouth against me one more time and then began moving south.

He went slowly, kissing and licking first my neck, then the hollow between my collarbones, then the cleft between my pecs. It felt as if everything he touched was wired to my cock.

He moved to one nipple, already erect, which he flicked with the tip of his tongue, then licked with the rough, flat part on the top. I think I moaned a little.

He moved to the other nipple and did the same thing.

While he was doing this he pressed his chest against my cock, now slathered in our precum, and I could feel his cock pressing against my thigh. I felt my toes curling.

He moved slowly downward, raising himself slightly as he did so. In the dark I couldn't see exactly where he was, but soon I felt his warm breath on my cock.

Then I felt something warm and wet. He was licking my shaft, in one long, slow stroke from the bottom up. When he came near the tip, he spread his tongue and gave me a long, slow lick just below the head.

I drew a sharp breath, fumbled in the dark for the washcloth and jammed it between my teeth.

He then began circling the head with his tongue, licking it like an ice cream cone. I knew he was tasting my precum, and wondered how he liked it.

He moved his tongue back down the shaft, and kept going. He began licking my balls, which I loved, and then took them in his mouth one by one. Then, letting them go, he licked my sack thoroughly, bathing it in his saliva before moving his tongue northward again.

When he reached the shaft he changed from licking to kissing: soft, gently sucking kisses on the front and sides.

Finally his lips reached the head again. He licked it some more, then probed the slit with the tip of his tongue. I figured the precum must be pouring out of me by now.

"Oh, God," I muttered into the washcloth.

He hadn't even taken me into his mouth, and this was already the best blow job of my life.

His tongue circled once more around the head, and next thing I knew his lips had closed around it and were sliding down the shaft.

I was wild now with excitement. Without thinking I raised my midsection, trying to get more of my cock into his mouth, but he put his hands on my hips and held me down.

Okay, I thought, you're in charge.

His lips were about halfway down my cock now, his tongue pressing against the underside of my shaft. He sucked gently, and then I felt him swallow. The precum must be pouring out of me, I thought, and he's swallowing every bit of it.

A guy is eating my cum. Jesus.

His lips moved up the shaft and then back down, slowly, like he was getting used to having me in his mouth.

The second time down he went a little further, swallowed again, then went back up. Then down once more, even further this time, and after several repeats of this pattern I realized he had me in far deeper than any girl ever had. Meanwhile he took my ball sack in one hand and began rolling them in his fingers.

Now he went to work in earnest, moving up and down more quickly and firmly, really sucking me now. I writhed under him, completely in his power. I could hear myself moaning even through the washcloth.

It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm starting to come. I guess Danny felt, it, too, because my ball sack tightened in his hand. He gave a little tug, which made me groan again into the washcloth.

Soon I reached the point of no return. I tapped Danny on the side of the head to warn him, but he chose to ignore it.

Oh my God, I thought, he's going to let me come in his mouth.

He pulled up once more, grasped my cock with his free hand and gave it a gentle twist on the next downstroke. When his lips met his hand he pulled it away and concentrated on getting me in as deeply as possible.

When I felt his nose touch my pubic hair I erupted.

With a groan I was sure could be heard through the washcloth, I shot a huge load of cum deep into Danny's mouth. I felt his throat muscles working and I knew he was swallowing.

I shot again and again, and every time I felt the answering swallow.

How he managed to keep breathing through all this I will never know, but he kept my cock jammed down his throat until I was utterly drained. Even then I underwent a series of aftershocks, and it wasn't until the last of them faded away that he pulled away and sat up.

I pushed the sweatshirt aside and pulled the washcloth out of my mouth. I was still breathing hard.

"My God, Danny," I said quietly. "That was the most intense thing I've ever felt in my life. Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I just did what I thought would feel good," he said.

"You thought right," I said. "Wow."

He moved in the dark and lay down next to me.

"Gil, I am so hard right now I feel like I'm going to pop."

"Blow job, coming right up," I said. "Do you want the slow buildup, or should I just get straight to the point?"

"Straight to the point."

I rolled up and moved into position over his midsection and reached in the dark for his cock.

When I touched him, he gasped. I heard him thrash around a bit until he found the washcloth. Before jamming it into his mouth he said, "Suck me, Gil." For some reason hearing those words gave me a little thrill.

I lowered my head and opened my mouth, searching with my tongue for the tip of his cock. When I made contact -- right below the head on the underside of his shaft -- I heard him make a growling sound through the washcloth.

I've got my mouth on my best friend's cock, I thought. The idea got me so excited I felt my cock stiffening again.

I began vigorously licking the head, which was already slathered in precum. The taste was slightly salty, with a bleachy smell, but I didn't mind it. In fact, the more I tasted, the better I liked it.

I licked my way down the shaft to his balls. His sack, which had been so loose when I'd seen it the night before, was more compact now, and his balls felt swollen. This is not going to take long, I thought.

Danny was still making the growling sound in his throat, and I could feel the muscles of his legs working under me. He was very excited.

I licked my way back up the shaft, found the head again, which was again coated in precum, and took him in.

At first I went slow, taking in just an inch or so, getting used to the taste and feel. I took in another inch, and then another inch beyond that. It was then I realized that his cock curved upward, so it would be hard in this position to get him in very deep.

Pulling back with my mouth but still holding his dick in my hand, I turned my body so that I faced his feet rather than his head. Somehow I knew that when I took him in again, the curve of his cock would fit more easily into my throat.

I bent down and took him back in. Precum was pouring out of him now. I licked him clean, then began sliding my lips down the shaft.

I have never had a strong gag reflex, so by breathing slowly and taking my time, I was able to get most of his cock in me.

The idea that my mouth was filled with my best friend's cock was unbelievably erotic.

When my nose touched his pubic hair, Danny removed the washcloth and said, "Oh my God, Gil, no one's ever done that to me before."

I felt strangely proud, hearing him say that. I smiled inwardly, aware that being able to deep-throat a cock might be a good thing.

I was so comfortable that when Danny started moving his hips, fucking my mouth, I was able to accommodate it without much difficulty. I reached out with one hand and took his balls in my hand, giving them a gentle tug. He growled again, and picked up the pace.

I concentrated on breathing slowly and steadily, and I actually enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding in and out.

I wasn't sure how long I could take this, but I needn't have worried, because in little more than a minute his cock swelled in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum.

I felt Danny's hand on the back of my head. He pressed it gently downward while pushing upward with his hips. I gave his balls a squeeze and felt a shudder go through him.

Two seconds later, his whole body shook and a big wad of cum shot down my throat. Before I could swallow a second shot came, and then a third, and I felt my mouth filling. I swallowed what I could, but it was hard to keep up.

In all he must have shot six or seven times, not counting the little spasms that followed for a long time afterward.

Finally he was still. I gingerly backed off, my mouth still half full of cum. Turning again in the darkness, I lowered myself toward him and pressed my lips against his.

His tongue forced my lips open, and as he probed my mouth I realized he was tasting his own cum. To me that was almost as exciting as having his cock in my mouth.

After nearly a minute of slowly making out, I broke the kiss and rolled off Danny onto my back.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12