Campground Discoveries Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you still liked women?"

"Yes, and still do, very much," he said. "The guy thing is a sideline."

"So you're bi?"

"I suppose you could call it that, but I think of myself as straight with a gay chaser."

I laughed a little at that, but in a way it made sense.

"I guess I'd better be going," I said.

"Can't you stay a little longer? You've only been here an hour."

I was genuinely surprised.

"We don't have to do anything," RIck said. "We can just enjoy the high."

So I stayed, but as it turned out we did do something; Rick cajoled me into fucking him. It was just as much fun as being fucked, maybe more, and I realized I was probably hooked.

When I finally did leave Rick gave me a good long kiss, and encouraged me to continue exploring my sexuality.

"That's what college is for," he said.

Back in camp half an hour later, I decided to take a nap before dinner. I crawled into my tent and stretched out on top of the sleeping bag, still pleasantly buzzed.

I remember thinking, just before I drifted off to sleep, how much I had to tell Danny when I saw him next.

12