All Comments on 'Camping'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A good story, just with a small but...

A good story, just with a small but...After she had cheated in the shower some hours earlier, she says to her husband: "Tom, we've talked about this sort of thing. Are you still ok with this?"...This question should have been put before she cheated...And if the other man was divorced because his wife cheated on him, I don't think he would do it to another man, even if she said it was all right...3*

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Get over it, Impo!

It's just a story and a great one, I may add!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lol

a great story? Matter of opinion, don't you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

since it went back and forth between Jim and Tom...does that make it a 4sum???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I ran into a situation like this at a campground in Sturgis S.Dakota 2 years ago, happened almost the same way you detail, great writing and truly an interesting story, my story ended 2 yrs ago but I hope you continue with this one !!

cody

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Well presented

everyone here is happy, no one was coerced, no one was sneaking around deceiving their spouse. It might not be for all readers, but it is so much better than the forced humiliation scenes in others.

Instead of we need to talk

they already had and were fine with it.

mikes66mikes66about 9 years ago
Well Done

Enjoyed the build up and the lack of degradation, humiliation and pain. A nice experience. Maybe next time Tom will have someone to share with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Very good plot.

in4apennyin4apoundin4apennyin4apoundabout 6 years ago
I liked the story

I think the story was very good, well written, with a good plot. I dream of this sort of thing happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE! Gave irt a 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5 = 92%]

A very good story by a good writer.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very

Very low standards for good.stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

👍👍

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 5 years ago
Worth a Read

Overall good writing which is a plus of course as poor writing, even with a brilliant idea, will detract from the experience. A good story idea as well, exploring a slightly different track of the threesome invitation. I personally feel there could've been more buildup and that shower scene went way too far, but hey, that's me. Abrupt finish, but does leave the door open for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff: ☆☆☆☆☆!

Wife Sex stories tagged "Camping" are always my favorite.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
So Good

What a great story, so well described so well thought out.

Loved this

AJava469AJava469over 3 years ago
a 5 +

Well written, good scenario, hardening in detail. Hope you return to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!

Ed

FresprtlvrFresprtlvr8 months ago

Great story…something that takes place more often than not in the great outdoors…as I have experienced many times over the years…great memories !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...