Camping & Forced Into Sex

Story Info
Wife & husband are raped while camping.
5.8k words
3.6
137.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

My name is Lori and I had been married to my husband John for a little more than two years. I'm a typical blonde haired, blue-eyed, "girl-next-door." My husband and I were in our early twenties and on a three day backpacking trip when the most erotic and surprising thing happened to us without any warning.

John and I liked to hike into wooded areas and enjoy a weekend away from everything. It was just the two of us and we knew how to take care of ourselves in the outdoors. We had a small backpacking tent and lightweight pads to sleep on with just a couple of blankets to keep us warm. No sleeping bags as we usually went out in the late spring and early summer.

This time before we went, I decided I would surprise John and I planned a fun and sexy surprise for him. My plan was to fully shave my pubic area without telling him. Then, without him knowing, I packed very sexy nylon and lace lingerie. I had a one piece teddy, and a two piece baby doll nighty. My desire was to have him fuck me under the stars in the forest. I was sure he would really like what I had planned.

We had a very easy hike into a beautiful forest and found a perfect place to set up our tent and camp. There were tall trees for cover in the forest and the location was right on the edge of an open meadow with a short, soft blanket of grass. Based on what I had planned I could already imagine us fucking on a blanket in the meadow under the stars.

It was late afternoon as we set up our camp and we pitched our tent and began to cook our food for our dinner. We had not seen anyone on our hike in, and it was so quiet where we were, it was apparent we were totally alone...or so we thought.

We enjoyed our dinner and shared some wine we had brought along and we watched the forest as the sun went down. Everything seemed perfect. The sleeping pads were set up in the tent and the two large blankets were over them. The stars were really bright and there was a little more than a half moon coming up over the horizon. I could tell what I had planned would be really sexy and fun. John had no idea what was about to unfold and it turned out, neither did I.

I had planned for us to just relax together in the tent while both of us had our clothes on. Then I was going to grab one of my items of lingerie and leave the tent to undress. My plan was to return in a sexy teddy and invite John to pull out one of the large blankets and follow me into the meadow for some intense fucking.

As the two of us were lying in the tent, fully clothed, next to each other we began to tongue kiss and hug each other tightly. The door to the tent was unzipped as we knew we were alone. We were swept away in the moment and not aware of anything around us. I enjoyed making love to my husband and had never had another male penis inside my vagina. John's cock gave me pleasure, even though I insisted he always wear a condom, and since he was my first and only, I had no other erect cocks to compare it to so I was happy with our love life.

Suddenly, there were three LED flashlights with intense beams shining in our faces from outside the door of the tent.

"Well look what we have here, Billy." Said a male voice from behind the light.

"It looks like a young couple doing something they shouldn't be doing." Said a second male voice from behind the light.

"This little lady looks mighty fine to me." Said a third male voice from behind the light, and his voice sounded African American.

"What is it? What do you want?" I said in a loud high voice, still squinting into the bright light.

"We want your man out of the tent, right now." Said one man. At the same time, two of the men grasping at my husband's legs with each one grabbing on to a leg and quickly pulling him out from beside me as I tried to hold on to him.

"Take your hands away little lady!" Shouted one of the men flashing a large hunting knife in my direction which was finely sharpened.

My husband and I were still fully clothed. I was on my side on the blanket in the tent. My husband was being held on the ground on his side just outside the tent. It was obvious to us the men had weapons with them and they were not afraid to use them.

"Billy, tie a loop around one of his wrists and one of his ankles." Directed one man.

My husband could not move with the force of two men holding him as they tied a loop of rope around his ankle and his wrist.

"Take him over to that tree and tie him to it with his back to the tree. He'll want to see what's next." Said the leader.

As they backed my husband up to the tree, his arms were pulled behind him and the rope from one wrist was tied to his other wrist. The same thing was done to his ankles and he was unable to move at all being tightly tied to the tree.

"Good job Billy. He's nice and tight. He's not going anywhere." Said the leader, whose name was Bobby.

"Thanks Bobby. This one looks to have a decent sized package between his legs." Said Billy.

With that I could see Billy was slowly stroking the front of my husband's pants with his hand.

"Leave him alone for now Billy. Help me shine a light on this pretty lady." Said Bobby.

"Get the fuck away from us!" I yelled loudly.

"Yell all you want honey, there is no one but us for miles around. No one is going to hear you." Said Bobby.

"What is it you want?" I asked.

"I want you to come out of the tent and stand up in front of us sweetie." Said Bobby.

"And If I refuse?" I replied.

"Then we'll have to have Devon here come in and get you and he can be kinda rough. Just do as I'm asking and no one gets hurt." Replied Bobby.

The "Devon" he was referring to was the African American voice I had heard. And I could see the flashing of the steel of the hunting knives of all three men now so I began to resign myself to doing as they asked. Slowly I crawled out of the tent and stood in front of it with the three men's bright flashlights pointed directly at me. One of the men pointed the flashlight at my husband and I was scared to see they had a hunting knife pointed at his throat.

"So sweetie, how about you start taking off your clothes for us?" Said Bobby

"And if I say no?" I asked.

"Then we're going to have to use our knives and make some cuts, and you won't like where the cuts are going to be. First we'll start with your man here and then we'll work on you." Replied Bobby forcefully.

I could see the fear in my husband's eyes, and it was obvious we were not in a position to bargain. I did as Bobby asked and began to unzip my jacket and pull down my pants. I was cringing inside as I knew while I had on rough outer wear fit for hiking, I had on an overly feminine and sexy bra and panty set I was planning on surprising my husband by wearing. As my pants fell down to my ankles and I stepped out of them my nylon and lace bright red panties were clearly visible in the bright flashlights.

"Oh wow! We got us a sexy one boys!" Shouted Bobby. "You keep going honey and take off your shirt so we can see your tits."

I slowly pulled my shirt off over my head to reveal my satin and lace bright red matching bra. I was now wearing only my bra and panties as the guys hooted and hollered in delight. The bright flashlights shined on me made the bright red of my lingerie stand out even more.

"Billy, get into their tent and go through their bags. Let's see what else we can take while we're out here with these two." Directed Bobby.

Billy, who was the smallest and most slender of the three men, climbed into our tent and opened my backpack bag and I knew what he would find and in just a few seconds he emerged with my one piece nylon and lace teddy that was also in bright red.

"Wooo Eeeee! Look what our girl has in here!" Shouted Billy.

"Oh honey, we have hit the jackpot with you! We are going to have some fun tonight!" Shouted Bobby.

I was fairly scared wearing just my bra and panties in front of these men as my husband was tied to the tree fully clothed.

"What's your name little girl?" Asked Bobby.

"Lori..." I replied slowly.

"Well Lori, you are without a doubt the prettiest blonde girl I have ever seen, and your lingerie is so feminine and sexy." Said Bobby in a smooth tone.

I began to relax hearing his attitude and it was when I did that my body began to send out signals that I could not control. My nipples began to enlarge in my bra to the point they were very visible to all in the bright light. And I could feel the lips of my fully shaved pussy start to moisten in my panties. I tried to stop this from happening, but my own body was in total control.

"I think she's beginning to come around." Said Devon who was now holding the light and knife on my husband.

"What do you mean?" Asked Bobby.

"Look at her tits; her nipples are getting really big. And check out her cunt; she is soaking her panties." Replied Devon.

"You're right. So Lori, I think it's time for you to strip completely naked. I want you to show us what we are going to enjoy." Said Bobby.

Billy was still standing next to me holding my red teddy and I could see he had a bulge beginning to grow in his pants. Bobby had his light shining on me and was waiting for me to strip.

"I'll do as you ask. Just don't hurt me or my husband." I said as I lowered the straps of my bra.

"Lori honey, what we are all going to do here tonight is not going to hurt at all. I think you are going to love it." Replied Bobby.

I reached around behind my back and unhooked my satin and lace red bra. With the bra straps already off my shoulders the cups fell forward revealing my size 38B breasts with nipples that were standing out straight in a way I had never before experienced.

"Oh, your tits are beautiful! Now let's see your pussy." Said Bobby.

I dropped my bra to the ground and slowly began you remove my panties. The crotch was soaked as my body had a mind of its own responding to the current situation. As my panties fell to the ground my freshly clean shaven vagina had a shiny sheen to it as my love juices flowed up and down my pussy lips.

"You're perfect! Now spread your legs apart just a little bit, Lori honey." Said Bobby.

The light was still on my husband and I could see he had a shocked expression on his face seeing my fully shaved cunt. He had never seen me this way. My pussy lips were more than a little swollen. I was totally nude in front of these men not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Billy, give Lori that pretty piece of lingerie you are holding. Lori honey, why don't you put that on for us so we can see how pretty you are in it." Said Bobby.

As Billy handed me my red nylon and lace teddy I could plainly see he had a huge bulge between the legs in his pants. I stepped into the teddy and pulled the straps up on my shoulders and gently lifted my breasts into the proper position in the garment. My breasts tingled as I did this and had a dull ache in them.

"Billy, you get over to Lori's husband and make sure he doesn't try anything. I promised Devon he could be first." Said Bobby.

Devon and Billy changed places and as Devon came into the light that was on me I saw what looked like a huge penis in his pants that was so long it went down one of the legs of his pants. Devon bent down into our tent and pulled out one of the large blankets. He then grabbed my arm and led us both away from the camp and out into the short meadow grass under the dark sky. He still had his hunting knife with him as he spread out the blanket on the ground. He told me to stand in the center of the blanket. I was standing in the center as requested as Bobby came over and shined his light on me.

"I've got you covered Bro. Now is your chance to do what you want." Said Bobby as he looked at Devon.

I felt my pussy getting wetter. Devon began to take off his clothes and quickly he was totally naked. I had heard stories as a young girl about the size of African American cocks, but I had never seen one in full erection until now and it was beyond huge! I believe it was all of ten inches long and very thick around. Devon was lightly grunting as he approached me. Bobby turned off the flashlight he had on me and said;

"You two lovebirds have fun. Make as much noise as you want. No one is close to hear you except her husband and us."

As Bobby left to walk back to the tent area Devon and I were together standing on the blanket in the dark under the stars.

"Get down on your knees and start kissing your prize." Said Devon referring to his huge, erect cock.

I did as he instructed about getting on my knees, but since my husband's penis was the only male cock I had seen erect in my life I did not really know what to do with the huge black cock in my face.

"Go on. Start licking it honey. Then you can kiss it too." Instructed Devon.

I slowly began to lick his overly large, and still growing cock. The tip of it already had begun to leak pre-cum in a more than usual amount. I found the taste of the pre-cum fairly enjoyable and felt myself giving in to what was happening. I could feel my cunt lips getting bigger and my nipples were as hard as rocks.

"Go ahead...put it in your mouth." Grunted Devon.

I did as he asked and felt the thick hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Pre-cum continued to ooze from the tip of the penis as I gave into the moment and began to slide the now really huge black cock into and out of my mouth as far as I could with an aggressive, sexy motion. It was totally dark where we were on the blanket and I could see the light still on the tent area about 20 feet away where the other two men were standing next to my husband tied to the tree.

"Enough with your mouth!" Said Devon loudly.

I was a bit startled and stopped my sucking of his cock by pulling it out of my mouth.

"Lie on your back on the blanket and do as I say!" Said Devon.

I did as he asked and this very strong dark skinned black man knelt between my legs and pushed them apart. He unsnapped the crotch of my teddy for open access to my now fully soaked pussy.

"Lie still while I get into your cunt!" Said Devon in a very loud voice that the men in the tent area could hear.

With that, this huge, throbbing, black penis was at first slowly looking for my vaginal opening and when he felt it he just as quickly thrust himself inside of me, stretching and filling me with his erect penis.

"Oh yeah! That's it! I'm fucking you little blonde mamma!" Shouted Devon.

When he said that, Bobby came trotting over to where we were and turned on his bright flashlight clearly showing me in full copulation with a black man as he was sliding in and out of my now drenched pussy. I was fully into the moment of full blown intercourse so the presence of the light on the both of us did not at all enter my mind. The two of us fucking on the blanket in the field were clearly visible to my husband still tied to the tree. Devon and I were building a rhythm together as he rammed himself deep inside me. I was swept away in the moment and totally enjoying this overly physical sexual act I was engaged in. I did not care my husband was able to see me fucking. All I could think about was the excitement of this really masculine black man pounding my pussy and getting ready to ejaculate. I was quickly overtaken with a strong wave of muscle contractions.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming really hard! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" I shrieked as I convulsed on Devon's cock. We never once detached, but stayed connected as I felt my eyes rolling back in my head.

"I'm cumming too pretty mamma! I'm cumming too!" Shouted Devon.

At that moment I felt his enormous throbbing penis squirt out a massive load of semen deep inside my body. And then a second heavy load, followed by a third load, larger than the last. This huge black man had just unloaded massive amounts of semen and sperm as deep into my body as I had ever felt. He did this without any kind of birth control at all and my pussy felt fully stuffed with his three loads. I began to convulse a second time and cum again, which I could not stop, and which caused my vagina to suck inward in a heavily physical way pulling Devon's large semen loads and its associated sperm deep inside my womb to meet up with any eggs I might have in there waiting to be fertilized. Never, in my life, had I experienced sexual intercourse like this. My husband had never come close to giving me orgasms as intense as I had fucking Devon.

"Oh my God pretty lady. I filled you full! You took all of my seed. You are one sexy fuck partner!" Said Devon as his massive cock began to soften and gently slip out of my cunt.

"Your cock is so big!" Was all I could say.

Bobby noticed that Devon and I had finished our sex act. He began walking over to our blanket where we both were lying.

"Bobby! What about me?! I can see and feel the husband is getting turned on!" Shouted Billy who still had the knife pointing at my husband.

"Do what you want to Billy. I promised you could have him. Do what makes you feel good." Shouted Bobby.

Bobby was now at the edge of the blanket and he was quickly taking off all his clothes. Billy, meanwhile, was with my husband who was tied to the tree and he took off his pants and kneeled down on them as he unzipped my husband's fly. My husband's penis was erect and throbbing and quickly poked out of his pants. Billy put his mouth on my husband's cock and began to lick and suck as he stroked his own long, thin penis. I could hear my husband breathing heavily as Billy pleasured him.

"Remember what we agreed to Billy! Do not let him cum!" Shouted Bobby.

"I won't." Replied Billy as he pulled on his own cock faster and faster.

"Now it's my turn pretty lady." Said Bobby as he finished stripping totally naked.

"What!?" I said as I began to try to crawl away. Devon grabbed me by the shoulders and held me tight.

"You didn't think you would get off that easy did you?" Said Bobby.

"You're going to fuck me too? But I'm filled with Devon's spunk!" I said knowing that wouldn't stop him.

"That will just make things more lubricated! Now hold still while I slide my cock into your cunt." Said Bobby as he knelt down between my legs and spread them apart.

The flashlight was turned off and in the dark I felt Bobby quickly insert his hard cock into my cunt. Before I knew it, we were into a back and forth rhythm every bit as physical as my sex with Devon, only Bobby's cock was much smaller. Still, I felt a third wave of pleasure roll through my body as I could not stop my orgasm. And because Bobby's cock was not as thick as Devon's, I could feel my pussy lips clamp down hard on Bobby's cock as I came. My cunt lips held him inside me as he erupted in a long orgasm that again filled my vagina to the point it was overflowing. I could feel Bobby shoot at least four ropes of semen deep inside me as I came a second time while still firmly copulated with him.

"Billy...You better not get him to cum!" Said Bobby.

"I didn't Bobby. But I sure did! Stroked myself to a full cum. But hubby is still rock hard." Replied Billy.

I was lying on the blanket on my back and I was physically worn out after being fucked twice by two different men. My vagina was filled to the brim with semen and sperm. I was still wearing my red nylon and lace teddy as I was catching my breath. Devon had put his clothes back on and now Bobby was putting his on.

"You got what you came for. Now will you leave us alone?" I pleaded.

"We will little lady, but first we're going to have to have a head start so you won't follow us." Said Devon.

"Billy...bring over the husband and his hard cock. I want to give Lori what she wants." Said Bobby.

Devon held me down by my shoulders and Billy, holding his knife on my husband, untied him from the tree and pulled him by the arm over to the edge of the blanket.

"Strip off your clothes little hubby." Ordered Bobby.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers
12