Camping & Forced Into Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

My husband stripped naked as he was ordered to do.

"Billy, tie his wrists together behind his back. You do the same to our little lady Devon." Said Bobby.

With our wrists tied tightly behind our backs, Bobby had my husband kneel down on the blanket.

"He's starting to get a little soft!" Said Billy.

"Well get him hard again." Said Bobby.

Billy immediately began to lick and kiss my husband's cock and my husband immediately responded with deep breaths and a quickly stiffening penis.

"He really seems to be responding to you Billy. Are you sure your husband is the man you thought he was? Maybe he's not as much into girls as you thought he was." Said Bobby.

"He knows how to fuck me. And until tonight he was the only man who ever had." I responded.

"Well that's why we're going to leave you two tied together. And I mean really together." Said Bobby.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Devon, pull her by the ankles to the middle of the blanket." Ordered Bobby.

Devon pulled me into the middle of the blanket and spread my legs apart.

"Ok Mr. Hubby, stay on your knees and get between her legs." Directed Bobby.

My husband was totally nude and did as he was asked. I saw his erect penis sticking straight out and I could now tell he had a shorter and thinner cock than the two men who had just fucked me.

"Now little man, with Billy's help we're going to push your cock into your wife's cunt. And we want it to go in as far as it can so you two are tightly joined at your genitals." Said Bobby.

My husband leaned forward and Billy pulled on his erect penis until it was at the front of my vaginal lips. The slit in my lips was completely white with semen from the other two men. Billy pointed my husband's cock and Bobby pushed him from behind and the thin, hard cock of my husband slid inside of me with ease. Because Devon's thick black cock had stretched me out so much, I found it a little difficult to feel my husband's cock inside me.

"Keep them together boys and roll them onto their side. Then get the ropes and tie it around both of them so they have to stay sexually copulated." Directed Bobby.

My husband and I were rolled on our side on the blanket and our ankles were tied tightly together. Next they tied us together around our butts, which made it impossible for my husband to pull his cock out of me. Then we were tied together around our chests. This combined with our hands tied behind our backs meant that we would not be able to wiggle free for quite some time.

"That's good boys. Let's get out of here. It's been a thin slice of heaven you two. Enjoy your fuck." Said Bobby as the three men disappeared into the forest and were gone. My husband and I were alone in the dark on the blanket and tied together in our sexual copulation position.

"I'm really sorry this had to happen." My husband said to me.

"We were overpowered. There was not much you could do." I answered.

"You realize, this is the first time my penis has been in your vagina bareback." Said my husband.

In the two years John and I had been married, we made it a point to have sexual intercourse at least four times a week. But I was always very insistent that he must be wearing a condom any time he put his penis inside me. On our wedding night I made him put on two condoms before I let him fuck me for the very first time.

"So it's okay for me to cum inside you?" Asked my husband.

"It's okay honey. I had planned for it to be the first time this weekend. That's why I shaved my pussy clean and brought along my pretty lingerie." I replied.

"Well, since we are tied together so tightly, I'm not going to be able to slide in and out to fuck you." Said my husband John.

"I know that baby. Maybe if we try tongue kissing it will turn you on enough to help you ejaculate." I suggested.

"I can try." Said John.

"Are you still hard inside me?" I asked my husband.

"Of course I am honey. Can't you feel me?" Replied John.

"Baby, I've had my pussy really stretched tonight. I have never seen a cock as big as that huge black cock on that guy called Devon. "

"It looked to me like you enjoyed him fucking you." Said John.

"Well...I won't lie. It was so big it really filled me up, but I made it look like I was enjoying myself so he wouldn't hurt you or me." I replied.

"I thought I saw you cum more than once when he was pounding into you." Said John.

"I couldn't help it honey, he kept pushing it deep into me and my body just reacted naturally. And what about you? When that Billy guy was sucking your penis it looked like you were really into it. Now come on...kiss me and let's make you cum." I said to soothe him.

We locked our lips together and intertwined our tongues. We were breathing together and sucking on each other when my husband pulled his mouth back and gasped a quick breath.

"I'm cumming...It's happening." He said between breaths.

I felt his ass wiggle a bit, but I could not feel his cock inside me and I had no sensation of him ejaculating any semen inside of me since I was so saturated with the other men's cum. I made a gasping sound with my husband to make him feel better.

"Now isn't that better than having a guy suck on your penis?" I said in a mocking way.

"Well...I'm not going to lie to you either. He really knew what to do with his tongue, and I found it kinda hot that you were watching me with another man." Said John.

"You like men?!" I said in a surprised way. "Are you telling me you have done that before?"

There was a long pause then my husband said;

"I was a freshman in college...it was just an experiment...I only did it a few times."

I was a bit shocked that my husband of two years was admitting to me he had experienced sex with other men, but I put the thought out of my mind and began to concentrate on how we were going to get untied and get our clothes back on. It took us a couple of hours to finally wiggle free of the ropes. My husband's thin penis had quickly shrunk and slid out of my pussy after he ejaculated what little semen he did squirt out. We dressed and packed up our tent and supplies and hiked back to our car even though the sun had not yet come up.

As we returned home to our normal lives, one thing did not return to normal, and that was frequency of sexual intercourse. We went from four times a week to zero times a week. At first, I thought it was the trauma of our ordeal, but then it just became normal for us not to fuck.

It was about two weeks after that evening of sex I began to notice some slight changes. My breasts felt swollen and overly sensitive. I did not tell my husband and thought it was a result of the rough sex that had been forced on me. When another couple of weeks passed it was well past a month when I should have gotten my period. I waited another month, still without my period, before I went to the doctor.

I was pretty sure what the doctor was going to tell me, and she indeed confirmed I was pregnant. Since I wasn't pregnant when we went on the camping trip and my husband and I had not had sex in the two months since we got back, it was obvious I had been impregnated when the two men forced themselves inside me and ejaculated. My husband had cum inside me too, but he was third that night with a weak stream of semen. The baby I was carrying inside me most certainly was fathered by one of the two who raped me. I asked my doctor for a detailed paternity test to tell me as much as it could.

When the results of the paternity test came back it revealed I was pregnant with twins. And it showed they had African American ethnicity. Devon's big black cock, and massive semen and sperm ejaculation, had impregnated me on the first try; to no real surprise. And secretly I was glad the babies were his. I went home to tell my husband, John the news.

"Well what did the doctor say about having an abortion?" Was all John could say when he heard the news.

"She didn't say anything because I told her I want to have the babies." I said with a straight face.

"Why do you want to do that?" He asked.

"Because, to be honest, Devon's huge black cock gave me a sexual thrill I did not think was possible and I have never come close to experiencing a thrill like that with you. I want to have the babies as a reminder of that night." I replied.

"So the orgasms we saw you having were real?" Asked John.

"Very real. I had no idea sexual intercourse could be so physically intense as it was when he raped me."

"Oh wow..." Was all John could say.

"I know I have kept you at arm's length since that night six weeks ago. We have not been anywhere close to having intercourse, and I've thought a lot about it, I really don't want you to see me naked anymore. It is even unsettling to me when you see me when I'm only wearing my bra and panties." I said while losing my breath.

"What is it you're trying to tell me?" Asked John.

"I'm trying to say we should think about ending our marriage and going our separate ways. I would seriously like to find a strong black man with a thick, long cock, to become my husband." There...I had said what I had been feeling.

"Well then...since we are being so open, I need to tell you something. After that fateful night, I reached out to my college roommate and during this past six weeks we have been together at least a dozen times at the lunch hour. The sexual intimacy we have been sharing has been intense. I forgot how much I enjoyed sucking on an erect penis and swallowing its ejaculation. He has been pressuring me to move in with him so we can live together as a gay couple." Said John with a sense of relief.

John and his male lover moved in together and are a very happy couple. We began the paperwork for our divorce and I carried my twin babies to full term giving birth to two lovely dark skinned baby girls. During my pregnancy I met a handsome dark skinned black man who moved in with me a week after we met. Our sex life is wonderful, and after I gave birth to the twins he adopted them as my husband. We have three children of our own as he wasted no time getting me pregnant three more times and we have a happy, large family. Everything in the end worked out for everyone, and I never saw or heard of my twin's biological father again.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers
12