All Comments on 'Camping at Renfest'

by FunTxCpl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lots of females wind up pregnant after the bonfires

mostly things there have gotten more family friendly compared to years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

a lot of Fun can be had by all... I remember my first bonfire with a large group... one couple hooked up in a van close to the fire.. I thought the van was going to flip over with all the action going on the inside... thanks for the memories

melbclaymanmelbclaymanover 9 years ago

I liked the story! Fiction, fact, or somewhere in-between, I hope you keep it up!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

I enjoyed the read.

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago

The ending surprised me - most writers would have simply had Jerome and Shawn take turns fucking the semi-conscious Ellen whilst her doped husband gazed glassily on - but it does pave the way for a more trusting, open and sexy foursome in your next chapter.

Silenus636Silenus636over 9 years ago
The Lady or the Tiger?

A good story always gives us three doors: one, truth; one fiction; and one somewhere in between. So many stories here lose it with fake dialog. Others with poorly painted backdrops they consider scenarios. But you, sir (or madam), have succeeded in giving us a good story, with the credibility meter registering well over 80%, leaving us to ponder which of three doors? For it is in taking the story with us, having read it, that you truly succeed. So let's see some more, ok?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Not a bad story...except for...

Not a bad story...except for the drugs...Drugs send any story to the drain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Fantastic!

This is one of my favorite stories ever! We often go to Renfest and camp near the bonfire. We have seen, and participated, in some wild stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TxRenfest Wow!

We too go to the renaissance festival in Texas often! Camped this year for the first time and had the best time. The party around the bonfire area is off the hook!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've camped there!

I went with several of my buddys a while back. We had 2 tents set up behind some campers but went to the bonfire to party. 2 of us just turned 21 and it was our first trip so my other friends took us to a camp where they were playing giant Jenga. Only the blocks had something written on themlike flash the crowd and stuff. Not far from there was a camper where some dudes were giving shots to women for flashing so we walked over. The dude giving them out was being a dick and wouldn't give one to any guys so we asked a woman there to give us one. She wanted to see our junk, that was the only way we could get one so we finally did. When we tried to get more she said no at first until I said she could touch it. She gave my cock a squeeze and then gave me a shot. We did this a few more times and started getting drunk. I was starting to get horny from this older woman playing with me. She was kind of heavy but had huge tits. I finally told her she could kiss it for another shot. At first she said no but then she did it anyway. I was hard now and horny so I slipped my hand under her skirt. She was naked under there so I played with her ass and kissed her. I tried to get to her pussy but she stopped me. It was a fun weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see what can the wife and I do this weekend...hmm? I know! We'll go to the RenFest where we can camp in the center of the most debased group of individuals this side Burning Man! Then I can watch my scantily clad wife get marched around the bonfire by a young drug and booze buzzed slut shows my wife's goods off to the appreciative crowd as I stand there with my thumbs up my rectum trying to find my brain!

After retrieving my wife from that quagmire (giggity) I can take her back to our trailer to work on removing any lingering shreds of common sense and decency we had left with further applications of alcohol and drugs. Then as I allow my "FRIENDS" to fondle her breasts and draw a large crowd of fondling fans who photograph her nakedness and take advantage of my good and generous nature, I'll take control of the situation by laying down the law with three do not cross this line points. Which they will pretty much ignore as soon as I turn my back on them.

All I can say about FunTxCpl and his wife and friend. I hope to Sam Houston you are not native Texans. This calipornia crap mentality is fine for...Nevada maybe...but we could do without this level of knuckleheadery! RenFest has gotten way off of level over the past decades. Not a place to take the grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know the lady you’re talking about. I never knew she would suck and kiss a guy there. I always wanted to do something with her. We did a lot of flirting but never anything more. Partied with them a bunch of times and never knew! Dang!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous