Camping Bareback

Story Info
The night I took my buddy raw while camping.
1.7k words
4.42
52.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm Gunner. I'm 25 6'2" lean with broad shoulders. Black hair and ice blue eyes. My best friend is Jimmy, he is 23. Around 5'9" a compact farm boy with a body to prove it. Years of bailing hay have honed his figure into a living greek statue with farmers tan. We have been best friends from day one as kids. Its nothing new for us to talk about past conquests. You know bantering between buddies. He is the average straight guy, or so I thought.

I'm not going to lie, I've kinda had the hots for him for a few years. I always lie about my dates, I tell him all the important details..... I just tell him I'm out with some girl, when I'm really out with a guy.

Let's start off by me telling you about the night my buddy and I went camping. We made plans, and a few weeks later we loaded up in his truck. Just like normal, we arrived at our normal spot. Having some beers by a camp fire, laughing having a good time. After a few drinks Jimmy started talking about past sexual experiences. He had really been getting into the stories, as usual. I could see his bulge was beginning to swell and so was mine.

Absently reaching down and giving a squeeze, my rob throbbed. It was so hard and the pressure of my clothes started to make it ache. Jimmy watches me intently as I fondly myself through my denim jeans. His breathing started to come out huskier. It's time to make my move.

I stand up and walk over in front of my friend. Hard dick visible through my pants. Damn it's been so long.... I really need to get off. Jimmy is eye level with my crotch, his eyes won't pull way from it. "Do you want to touch it?" He looks up at me startled out of the trance he has been in.

"I.. I haven't,... Done anything like that before. You're my friend.... that would be weird " he protests stammering on the beginning of his words. His eyes are glued to the front of my ever hardening member.

After a few moments of waiting, "Touch it" I order.

"I've never touched another man like that!" His words, though louder are losing their determination. He swallows around the lump in his throat.

Thinking he just needed a little help I grabbed his hand and forcefully press it to my straining cock. He didn't resist as much as I thought he might. The idea of having a virgin touching me caused my precum to leak out heavily. It soaked through my clothes leaving a noticeable wet spot. "Rub it like you love it" a tell him as I moved his strong hand along my cock. Jimmy's hand shook with fear and excitement. I could see he liked it because his dick was straining to escape his too tight pants.

"Now take it out and stroke it." With trembling hands jimmy fumbled with my fly.

After what felt like an eternity he pulled it out and stroked it softly. His thumb playing in the precum oozing from the end. Eyes locked on my dick. I slide my pants down as he kept stroking me.

"Put it your mouth buddy" hesitation on his face lingered a moment too long, so I grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face against my hot wet dick. Rubbing his stubbled face all over it. "Open your fucking mouth and suck my dick!" I could feel myself getting more dominant.

Jimmy opened his mouth and I pushed it in. Oh god the feeling of that wet soft mouth was so amazing. Slow at first, I let myself enjoy that warm tongue. After a few pumps I pushed his head down farther. His inexperienced throat gagged on it. I hadn't gotten in far enough yet, I needed it bad." Relax your throat bitch. Open your mouth and let it in."

I start fucking his face faster, about every 5 pumps I shoved it deeper. After a few tries, he let it past his tongue into that tight throat. The feeling of his struggle and gag around my cock was amazing. "Good boy, take my fucking dick" holding him by the hair as I pumped in short strokes.

He kept pressing his hands against my thighs as he tried to pull off my raging member, I gave him a little slap and said, "Keep my cock in there bitch. You like that don't you?"

Jimmy pushed against me harder, frantically trying to get me to stop. I pulled out of that amazing wet mouth, "good boy, now lick my balls" he gasped for air and obeyed. He licked my nuts eagerly, his face slick with spit and precum. "You like my cock don't you boy?" He didn't answer me.

I gave him another slap, and Jimmy says, "yes"

I slap him again "yes what? "

A tear in his eye as he looked up into my eyes. "Yes... sir..." he whispered.

The thrill of control washed over lacing my fingers through the back of his hair I pulled his head back, "yes sir, what?"

Jimmy swallowed, a shy smile began to show on his sexy face " yes sir, I love your cock" his voice sounded more confident.

"Good boy, suck it good and get it wet. I'm going to make you my little bitch" Guiding his full swollen lips back to the head. That hot velvet feeling of his tongue swirling around my tip makes me breath hitch.

He resumes gobbling my cock with a new purpose. His eyes locked on mine. Saliva was dripping off his face and my balls. My shaft was shining in the fire light, I pulled my Jimmy up standing. I forcefully kissed his soft lips, the taste of my precum and beer met my tongue. He responded with a moan I shoved my tongue in his open mouth greedily trying not savor him.

A fired erupted inside me " Drop.... your....pants.." I growled.

A laugh bubbled out of him as he started to unbutton them. Jimmy's fumbling fingers were taking too much time, so I rip them down and bent him over the bench. I suck my fingers coating them in spit. His eyes fearful with a hint of excitement as I shove my middle digit into his beautifully round ass.

A small cry of pain escaped his lungs "Don't worry buddy, you're going to love it soon." As he began to loosen up a bit, I pulled out my fingers and spit in his waiting hole.

"I'm going in boy, hold still" I pushed my hard cock against his pink bud, and began to slide in just a little at first. The head popped just past the ring, damn that ass felt so hot and tight.

I moaned in pleasure (fuck this fucker is going to make me shoot too soon) I thought as he whimpered. His legs started to shake as his body tried to move away "Take my dick boy" pushing slowly until I bottomed out holding his hips firmly. " Yeah, just like that. You're my dirty little bitch aren't you boy?" I hissed out through gritted teeth.

Slowly I backed my rod out of him until only an inch remained. His muscles tightened around me. A moan left my lips as my eyes rolled back. I couldn't wait anymore, then drove back into him. Out and in over and over faster with each thrust. "Tell me you love it"

All Jimmy could do was moan and gasp. I smacked this amazing ass, watching as his glutes giggled from the impact of my hand. A perfect red print began to show on his left cheek. " You love it don't you?" I grinned down at him.

"Yes sir I love your cock!" My buddy knew what to say as I pounded him harder.

I fucked him faster and harder, as I gripped his hips. Watching that ass bounce against my hips. His hard dick waving beneath his sweaty body hit is stomach with each thrust.

I reached down and stroked him as we fucked. Jimmy's ridged pole leaking and twitching, my fingers coated in his juice. Bringing my hand to my mouth I lapped the precum into my mouth. Sweet, salty, musky, and completely intoxicating.

I knew this wouldn't last too much longer. " You are getting close, aren't you boy? You want me to come in you?" I started stroking him again, this time with purpose.

The deep moan that came from him felt like a triumph "Yes..... sir! Cum in.... me..........please!" this was all I wanted to hear me.

I pounded him with wild abandon. "You are going to take my load boy!" I pushed all the way in and held him there a moment, he tried to pull away. This gave me that feeling, you know the one... That warm rush that says Im about to blow.... I grabbed him by the shoulders and give in. I pumped my load deep in the most amazing ass I have ever bred. " You're turn bitch, cum for me. " I growl in his ear.

I watched my best friend furiously jerk the dick I had thought about on more than one occasion. I refused to pull out, I wrapped my arm around his chest and pulled him up against me. His head fell back against my neck. Looking over his shoulder I could see his beautiful meat as he beat it, I felt him ripple around me.

Just a few more pumps of my dick and his body exploded in trimmers. Jimmy was breathing heavily his ass tightened around me as he milked the last of my jizz from my shaft. His own cum splattered across the dirt before him.

We both collapsed next to the fire, spent and happy. pants still around our ankles. Who would have guessed I would have had the greatest sex of my life, with my best friend? That was a year ago. Since then we have spent a lot more time together. I think it may be time to tell him.... He is the only man I have been with since that night. I think I'm in love with him.