Camping Bromance Firsts Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim and I find another love of camping outdoors.
2.1k words
4.58
14.6k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Logjam107
Logjam107
49 Followers

When I opened my eyes, I rolled over to find Jim was up already and I could hear him lighting the stove outside. He was whistling my least favorite whistling song, the kind of song as catchy as the Brady Bunch Theme, only more so ... The Colonel Bogey March... if you don't know it go listen to it, it's redundant and will burrow into your brain for weeks until it is displaced by something equally as zany or your brain decides in a fit of self-preservation to kill off those synapses.

I sat up to a warm damp morning and found myself covered in his dried cum. I pulled on my pants and sweater and rolled out of the tent to find Jim standing there in his boxers and his plaid shirt cooking pancakes or some kind of too thick Bisquick looking batter. He was sort of dancing as well as he can dance, more like advanced swaying as he whistled.

"Ga Morning," he said.

"Good Morning, you're awfully bright and cheery this morning, how'd your sleep?"

"Pretty good."

I had spent a considerable amount of time reading about anal sex and it's almost a joke that the 'morning after' has a walk associated with it. I was familiar with the walk, but Jim seemed to be doing exceedingly well, rocking his hips to his whistle while he worked. Then I saw him walk away and bend down to get a log and throw on the fire. He was walking like my dick was still in there. I laughed my ass off, he knew exactly what I was watching and thinking. He said,

"It's not funny, my ass is killing me, I can't put my knees together, I feel like I rode a Belgian 20 miles last night."

I could not stop laughing, he was mimicking riding a draft horse with a back way too wide to be ridden in a giddy-up fashion complete with lasso overhead.

He went right back to cooking and I headed off to the edge of the woods still giggling and took a leak realizing my dick was in his ass last night and needed some cleaning. I went into the tent and grabbed some baby wipes, offered them to Jim, but he has already cleaned himself up, so I took a whore's bath over the fire. The rain had stopped but it felt like it was moments from raining again. I hate damp balls, so I flopped them out of my pants and was air drying the goods by the fire when Jim hollered and pointed with his spatula,

"There's the culprit! Popeye my ass! His new name is Ouchie!"

I told him, "You've got two choices today, go for a hike or let me fuck you again."

He said, "I'll crawl across broken glass before that thing goes in my ass again!"

We laughed and we decided that maybe today would be a good day drinking and reading day as the rain started to come down again pretty heavy.

There was no wind or bugs, so it was pretty pleasant just sitting under the edge of the lean-to roof while we lounged on the sleeping pads we drug out of the tent and read and drank. I has slipped a little weed in my pack, so we smoked that around 11 and by 11:02 we were looking for lunch, so I broke out some GORP and cheese and crackers that we devoured and washed it down with the moonshine and Kool-Aid I brought. I needed a nap, so I said so and Jim agreed, so we stuffed our pads back in the tent and climbed in there, he covered me up and cuddled right up to me and we fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up and Jim was outside lighting our untended fire again. He asked me if I thought I was a bottom or a top. I said,

"I don't know... I like both equally, I think. What about you, what's your ass say?"

He thought for a minute and said,

"I think I like being a bottom, but I need to be on top or in control somehow."

"OK. How's that going to work out because you just told me you're never letting me near your ass again."

"I'm over it."

He was in a tee shirt now and he reached over with his muscly, tan, veiny, tattooed arms and wrapped them around me and he pulled me in for a kiss that made my dick boing to attention. I love kissing him more than fucking him, we are about the same height and build but he has 30 pounds of muscle on me. Somehow the intimate feeling of hard muscles pulled tight against me, his strength and bulk moving me, his soft lips and tongue rolling around mine while our beards bristle each other is the most erotic pleasure I enjoy. It's like the world shuts off and my mind can only hear him breathe, feel the heat and weight of his body and my mind replays the memory of the first time he ran his hands up my sides and across my chest, up my neck and pulled me in for that first fiery kiss. I want his dick right now just like I did that night.

I pulled him tight to let him know he's being moved and we stumbled to the tent stripping our clothes off on the way in and we laid there and kissed as our hands roamed all over each other's bodies to those hidden spots we know make the other writhe with pleasure. I rode my hands over his pits and biceps and held his hands over his head while I ground my dick into his and rolled over on top. I pulled away from the kiss and ran my hands back down his body and over his nipples as I sat up on his stomach grinding my ass against a nice raging hard on.

"Fuck, you're hot.", He said.

I just raised my eyebrows twice and headed for his dick.

He was salty with clear lube dripping out of his tip and I sucked that off like an animal, I felt savage at the moment and I let his dick know it. What makes me even hotter is seeing his abs and chest move to the rhythm of my sucking and the occasional look he takes, watching me looking at him as I draw the life out of him. He was pushing one hand down on his lower stomach and the other was rubbing his chest, he started to arch his back and I drew the pumping blasts out of him and kept sucking until he couldn't take it anymore and pulled my head off. I slid up him and he rolled me over crushing me with his weight while he slid his legs to my sides and sucked his load out of my mouth. He lifted his head just inches from mine and it was surprisingly clear that he was going to dump that load back into my mouth. I opened up like a baby bird and let him drop it back in my mouth and he was back rolling his tongue around in a hot second. I swallowed and he rolled off to catch his breath. I said,

"Somebody's been watching porn"

"Yeah, I thought it was hot to swap cum...and it was" he said with a smirk.

"What else did you watch?" I asked.

"Well, there's some gross shit out there, who the fuck would want someone to shit on their chest?"

I agreed that was not my forte and it probably would not be happening.

"I did see these guys pissing on each other and in their mouths, which turned me on."

I said we did not have enough baby wipes for that, but that it makes me hot too.

"What about fucking outside?"

"In the woods? I said.

"Yeah, like up against a tree or on the ground or a rock or waterfall."

What Jim does not know is I am a consummate nudist and I love to be nude outside, in fact I've sought out some pretty hot private nude and public beaches with my wife. So, I think I'm dying to fuck in the rain... like right now.

I was raining pretty hard and it's December on a Saturday, so the likelihood of anyone coming up the trail is pretty low, so I said,

"Come on dude, let's go outside."

It was about 60 degrees and raining, but by the fire right in front of the lean-to it was warm and dry. The picnic table was out in the cold rain though. We sat next to each other on the wooden deck bare assed and had a five-minute kissing session. I stood and pulled Jim to the picnic table and sat him up on it. I know that was cold and wet, but he didn't even flinch. I went down and started to suck his dick and the second it was hard I lifted him up and slid him back a little, this time he held his chest up on his arms, he was not going to put his back down on that cold wet table. I climbed up on top of him, lubed up his dick and slid it right in. There were trees overhead, so the raindrops were huge falling from the tree branches and smacking him in the face. I leaned in and kissed him as I started to ride his cock slowly. He was right, this was fucking hot, outside in the cold rain riding his body and cock on a wet picnic table. I was oblivious to the cold rain and I sat up straight and bucked his dick, he reached out and took my cock in his hand and rolled my foreskin up and down. There was a little clear cum dripping out and he wiped it off with his pointer finger and slipped it in his mouth and went back to stroking me. I wanted to change it up a little, so I hopped up and turned around on the tabletop and sat back down facing away from him. I'm a big fan of looking at the face of the person I am fucking, but his slightly bent dick was rubbing my prostate in magical ways in this position so I rode it out as long as I could.

He grabbed my hips and spread my cheeks and helped raise me up and slam back down on him, it was glorious...every now and then I'd gyrate my hips in a few circles and go back to riding him. After a while he was getting close so I turned around again, wiped more of my clear lube off the end of my dick and fed it to him. He came first as I slid my hands up his stomach and chest and twisted his nipples. It was awesome to see him cum, his eyes went wide, his stomach pulled way in and his hips drew his ass cheeks off the table as he blasted each load out, then he just dropped to the table spent.

I started to jack-off while he was still hard in me and he said,

"Blow it in my mouth."

So, I pulled off and knelt on the tables bench just at his head, he reached between my legs, put his hand on my lower back and pulled me into his mouth. He put his other hand on my lower abs and pushed while he sucked and I blasted my load. I wanted to swap that kiss with him, so I bent in for a kiss and saw that his load had run out of me and down the forearm he had between my legs and I licked that off and continued to a kiss with both of our loads. We let our hands roam over our bodies while we stirred the load in our mouths until we felt the cold rain and got up and went under the roof by the fire to warm up while we cooled down.

The rest of our time there we fucked up against trees, on the ground, we found a rock in the woods that was flat and had an overhang like a sex chair that we abused gratuitously. Our backs looked like we each slid a mile down a rock cliff, they were scratched and cut to hell.

We packed up our gear on Sunday afternoon and made the hike back down to the trucks. Said our good-byes and headed home.


Logjam107
Logjam107
49 Followers