Waking the Sleeping Beast Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny twink takes advantage of his drunk older brother.
3.4k words
4.7
55.6k
177

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains incest.

Dylan lay on his bed, waiting and contemplating. This summer was the last he would spend in his parents' house before he moved off to college. In just a few days, Mom and Dad would load up the car and drive their eighteen year old son off to his next phase of life. But Dylan had one goal to reach before he left.

His brother Jake, seven years older, was a real fuck-up. He ended up back in his parent's house after flunking out of college and he's been there ever since. Jake was always coming home late, super drunk, and passing out. Dylan was sad for his older brother. His parents didn't know what to do and Jake was spiraling out of control.

But Dylan liked having his big brother around. Jake was a screw-up, but he was nice to Dylan. Jake was protective of his sensitive little brother and that stirred exciting, comforting feelings inside Dylan.

And then there was the matter of Jake's physicality. Jake was tall and fit compared to Dylan's short, skinny form. The teenager found himself drawn to his older brother's lean, toned body. On a hot summer day, Dylan might get lucky enough to see Jake peel off a sweaty T-shirt, baring his smooth, sexy chest and tight abs.

Dylan had tried to deny it for years. But there was something about this rugged, sloppy man that really hit all of Dylan's buttons. The days-old stubble on his sharp jaw. His perpetually mussed hair. The white tank top clinging to his lithe, muscled torso. They way his boxers bunched up around his groin, showing off his hefty package. There was no avoiding it. Dylan was sexually attracted to his big brother. And he was finally ready to act on his desires.

This weekend was his only chance before he moved out. Their parents were out of town for a couple days. Once Jake arrived home in his usual drunken state, Dylan would finally be alone in the house with big bro. So he waited there on his bed, trying to fight the urge to whip out his cock and jerk off, picturing his brother's body and all the things he wanted to do with it.

With a sharp pang of nervous excitement, Dylan heard the front door open and slam shut. He hopped off his bed and crept down the hallway, spying around the corner. Jake stumbled over to the couch before he collapsed into a sort-of-seated position. Dylan waited several tense moments.

"Jake?" he called. No response. He stepped closer. "Hey, Jake!" he shouted. But the older guy was out cold. Dylan, heart racing, crawled up onto the couch and pushed on Jake's shoulder until his upper body fell to the cushions. The teen lifted his brother's legs up onto the couch so that Jake was lying on his back. 

Dylan, on his knees, straddled his brother's legs. He couldn't remember the last time he was this physically close to Jake. The sight and smell were intoxicating. Nothing foul, but rather manly. It made his teen cock harder in his shorts. His gaze drilled into Jake's snoozing form. Was he really ready to do this? With his own brother? Dylan understood that this wasn't normal. He wasn't supposed to lust after his own family. But he couldn't help it. Something had gone wrong in his brain and the sight of his own brother made him hard. Now that he had finally acknowledged that, he couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Sweating, he moved his hands to the hem of Jake's T-shirt. His fingers slipped underneath and pushed up. Dylan reveled in this first contact, taking his time to feel Jake's taut, warm abdomen. As he continued, revealing more of Jake's fit form, Dylan ran his thumbs along the trail of hair that sprouted from his waistband. Dylan was intoxicated by Jake's masculine form. His hands explored every inch. The older guy's abs were nicely defined, his chest firm and strong. Dylan lustily took in the sight of Jake's long, lean torso, moving his hands down his brother's slender sides.

He leaned forward, hovering over his brother's prone body. He was face to face with Jake now. Lifting his brother's shirt, he grabbed the neck hole and stretched it over Jake's head, tucking it behind his neck. Now, Dylan had continuous access from the top of Jake's head all the way down to his waistband, leaving only his upper arms and shoulders covered by the shirt.

Dylan took in Jake's musky scent. His head swirled as his senses took in this flood of sexiness. He pressed his lips just under Jake's jaw by his ear. He sucked and pecked down his stubble, down his neck, danced his tongue along Jake's collarbone, across his chest, and licked at the erect nipples. Meanwhile, Dylan moved one hand onto Jake's jeans, rubbing the mass that was growing inside. It stretched off to one side, creating a very visible shape in his pants. Jake's cock was ready to go.

Dylan lifted himself upright, tugged the button of Jake's jeans and unzipped. With an anxious buzz spreading through him, Dylan spread the fly wide open, allowing Jake's underwear-covered cock to bulge out. Eyeing Jake's tented boxers, Dylan closed his fingers around the big thing. It was enormous. He softly stroked the magnificent piece, watching Jake's muscles expand and contract with unconscious pleasure. 

Shuffling back along Jake's legs, the teenager lowered his face to the dark, slimy wet spot at the tip of the tent and licked at it. Jake's precum was ambrosia to Dylan. He closed his lips around the knob and sucked at it through the fabric. Gripping it firmly, he massaged the big thing while continuing to suckle on the tip. He was in heaven. But he wanted more.

Reaching into the fly, Dylan closed his fingers around his big brother's thick snake. This initial touch was electric. Hot. Soft skin, yet very hard beneath. He pulled at it until he had the pole sticking out from the fly. For a moment, he simply stared at Jake's exposed, engorged cock. The cock-head was swollen and angry. The shaft was very big in his hand, long and erect and veiny.

Leaning in close, Dylan lifted the fat tool to his mouth and licked all around the swollen purple knob, hungry for Jake's tasty precum. Slipping his lips downward, the fat tool filled his mouth. He groped the big balls through the boxers as he bobbed his head on the slab of man-meat. 

After testing the entrance of his throat with the bulbous knob, Dylan reluctantly pulled off to gaze up along Jake's body. His brother's chest and face had bloomed crimson and his breath came heavy from parted lips. But Jake didn't seem to be aware of anything. Satisfied, Dylan dropped his mouth onto the hot cock-meat again. 

His lips sank down, the girthy rod pushing into his mouth again. The helmet pressed at his throat as he sucked on the pole. He continued, allowing the unit to trigger his gag reflex. He pulled back, but just a few inches. He wanted this so bad. Again, Jake's knob slipped towards Dylan's throat. This time, Dylan didn't gag, but rather took the thing deeper and deeper. His throat stretched around his brother's thickness. He continued on until he had about three quarters of that thick dick inside his mouth and throat. 

After holding the hot cock inside him for a few seconds, he slipped off, coughing. His eyes were watering, his face red, and slimy drool covered his chin. He took a moment to regain his composure before slipping it back into his mouth and swallowing it even farther. He wanted Jake's cock in his throat. He wanted his lips to encircle the base of Jake's dick. And he was getting close.

But as much as he liked choking himself on his big bro's cock, Dylan felt a rising desire to get more acquainted with Jake's hefty balls. He pulled himself off of Jake's bone with a *slurp* and retreated from his brother's body.

He pulled off Jake's boots, then tugged at the cuffs of his jeans. The job was difficult. His brother's dead weight was a barrier. Dylan had to roll the sleeping body to one side, then the other, as he inched the pants off Jake's hips. Once free of his butt, the jeans came off more easily.

Dylan's own cock was so hard in his shorts as he stripped off his brother's pants. He put himself at Jake's feet so that he could feel up the older guy's strong legs. His hands gilded upward along Jake's fuzzy shins and thighs, eventually reaching Jake's boxers. Again he struggled to strip this garment off of his brother's unconscious body. After freeing Jake's big dick, then tugging the undies down his legs, the sleeping hunk lay before Dylan with nothing but a pair of socks and a T-shirt bunched up around his shoulders. The younger brother drank in the sight of his hunky older brother's strapping body, dusted with dark hair, and a huge, hard cock and hefty balls sprouting from a very sexy, dark bush of pubes.

The teen moved his face between Jake's hairy thighs, eyeing the heavy set of big-bro-balls. He licked one, then the other, then pulled one into his mouth. Dylan loved sucking on his older brother's big balls. His shorts got tighter as he took the left nut into his mouth, then the right.

Jake's cock has stiffened significantly, lifting itself up off of the guy's tummy as it grew harder. The unconscious dude's body was really reacting to Dylan's tongue-bath.

Dylan inhaled his brother's scent while sucking on the big hairy sack. While in his mouth, he used his tongue to encircle each hefty nut. After a thorough moistening, Dylan retreated, his appetite for the potatoes sated. Now it was time to get back to the meat. Jake's huge pillar was drooling a river of precum down onto his fuzzy abdomen. Dylan lifted the hefty meat and licked up all of the sticky goo from his bro's tummy before suckling the oozing knob into his mouth.

He quickly dropped down onto the beefy cock again. His throat strained around Jake's extra-hard cock and Dylan adjusted his position. Perched over his brother's junk like a horny vulture, he slurped it back into his mouth. He kept on going until his face pressed into Jake's body, the entire length of that big thing shoved into his mouth and throat.

Dylan wanted to have his big bro's ball juice in his stomach. He wanted to taste it as it flowed over his tongue. He wanted to swallow big gulps of the creamy stuff. As he energetically slavered over the thing, he tugged on Jake's nuts. Jake's long, toned torso flexed as Dylan throated his big brother's cock.

A whimper escaped from Jake. Dylan felt his brother's body tense and he knew it was time. With a moan, Jake's began spewing his juice into Dylan's mouth. Dropping his lips to Jake's pubes, the guy's cock shoved itself deep, sending shots of cum straight down Dylan's throat.

Once Jake's orgasm subsided, Dylan pulled himself off. Scooting up to Jake's groin, he shoved his shorts and undies down and lined up his stiff teen prick with his brother's still-hard monster. He took them both in one hand and started stroking. Jake's cock was slick with saliva and cum, providing excellent lubrication for the dual jerking. Dylan loved feeling the hot flesh rod pressed tightly to his own. With the taste of big bro in his mouth, and the sight of the hot naked guy laid out before him, it only took a moment for Dylan to reach climax.

His teen cum rocketed out of his cock, spraying beyond Jake's head, and splattering his older brother from crown to groin. He placed a hand on Jake's chest to support himself as he panted, jerking his cock as it shot its creamy mess all over Jake's manly body. Finally, Dylan fell forward, resting his forehead on Jake's shoulder, struggling to recover from the most intense climax of his young life.

The teenager was elated that he had become so intimately acquainted with Jake's body. He had deep throated that fucking beautiful cock. He had actually made his older bro cum down his throat! And Jake still lay there, unaware. 

Good, Dylan thought. Because little bro wasn't done yet. 

Dylan cupped his hand at the top of Jake's chest and dragged it along his muscled curves, scooping up his own jizz. He closed his hand around Jake's cock and worked the slimy goo all over the massive thing. Dylan's manipulations succeeded in keeping big bro hard as a rock. 

He then reached between his legs and poked a cummy finger at his little butthole. He impatiently slipped a slick finger up his hole, lubing it with his own cum.

Dylan was filled with giddy anticipation, excited but fearful of the risk. If Jake woke up... But Dylan was too far gone to stop now. He felt like it was Christmas morning times a thousand. He was finally getting what he wanted after so long. 

He straightened himself and shuffled up a bit more until his knees were at Jake's sides. Sitting back, he maneuvered Jake's cock between his cheeks. His own teen prick was so hard. As the thick pole moved up Dylan's valley, he was in near-disbelief that this was actually happening.

Jake's plump helmet met Dylan's winking hole and he let some of his weight go. His pucker spread open, welcoming in Jake's cock-head. The stiff rod pressed inward. Dylan was ecstatic as Jake's pole stretched his insides, drilling deeper.

It felt so huge and Dylan had to pause several times to allow his hole to acclimate. Despite his eagerness, Dylan was a virgin and had never had anything bigger than a finger up his ass. He wanted it so bad, but he had to force himself to slow down and let his body adjust. Jake's cock was big and Dylan's asshole was tiny, so the teen paced himself. Little by little, his tight ring gobbled up his big bro's cock-shaft. It seemed like it took forever, but finally, Dylan had his beloved older brother's full erection stuffed all the way up his ass.

Blissed out, Dylan simply sat still for a little while, reveling in the sensation of Jake's massive rod shoved up inside him. His own teen boner stood out before him, steadily streaming clear goo down his shaft and balls and out onto Jake's tummy.

Getting on with it, Dylan rose slightly, then lowered himself again. He could hardly believe that he had Jake's hot, pulsing cock inside himself, straining his anal walls. It was all that Dylan had wanted for weeks and now the moment had finally arrived. He rose a little higher, then fell again, then again and again. He was fucking himself with his big brother's cock!

Because Jake had just cum, Dylan was able to really milk that cock with his hole for a good long while. He loved how it felt, that stiff slab dragging along his insides, pressing into his secret pleasure spot. He was filled with his brother's warmth.

Dylan was lost in the insane situation. He quickened his pace, bouncing on Jake's tool, slapping his butt on Jake's hips. The big rod plowed up into Dylan, driving him wild. His head lolled back with closed eyes while he began shouting, "Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me Jakey! Fuck my hole good!"

"What the fuu-uuck...?" Dylan heard a groggy voice. His eyes shot open and he saw Jake, barely awake, staring back at him under heavy eyelids. Fear stung through Dylan and he came to an immediate halt, with Jake's cock still half buried in his ass.

Then Jake's big hands clamped down on Dylan's hips, dragging the boy downward and jerking his cock up into his little brother's ass.

"Oooh god!" Dylan exclaimed. As that fat dick thrust into his hole, he struggled to comprehend Jake's reaction.

Jake dropped his butt back to the couch and lifted Dylan's body, withdrawing his cock, but then brought them together again, slamming deep into the kid. Dylan relinquished control as his big bro started to rough-fuck his tight little ass. His teen cock seemed to get even harder with Jake's long, stiff thing working his insides with active enthusiasm.

"Oh fuck, Jake! Oh fuck!" Dylan's cock spit out its second load of the night. The young man was out of his mind with his orgasmic bliss mingled with the sensations in his ass. "Ooh, Jakey! Oh god!" The teen's hole clamped down on that big, invading mass and Dylan felt stuffed fuller than ever. His white goo shot across Jake's body, landing on his face, his neck, his chest.

But Jake didn't seem to notice as he continued to hammer into Dylan. He was getting more urgent, gripping Dylan so tightly that it was starting to hurt. He bucked up into the boy, grunting. He was using his little brother as a sex toy, which was only fair.

Dylan was lost. His head was still foggy from his orgasm, but his tender hole was being assaulted by Jake's angry fuck-stick. He held tightly to Jake's wrists as his older bro pounded his ass.

"Uuuuuhhhhh!" Jake grunted, thrusting upward with a loud smack. Dylan's body was shaken as Jake slammed into him again. Jake entered a new series of movement, slow withdrawals, quick thrusts, and momentary pauses, keeping his cock buried completely up Dylan's hole. As he repeated this, groaning loudly with each cycle, Dylan knew that Jake was shooting his cum deep into his guts. Jake was cumming inside his twinky little brother's tight ass.

Dylan felt Jake's cock flexing as it unloaded inside him. Jake's strong grip on Dylan's hips kept the teenager in place. The full length was buried up inside Dylan as it relentlessly spewed its stuff into his ass. 

Jake's crimson, angry face faded away as he collapsed into a deep slumber. His hands fell from Dylan's sides, leaving behind red marks from his urgent grip. Dylan panted and a wave of contentment filled his chest. He fell forward, nuzzling his face against his brother's strong chest, Jake's cock slowly slipping from his ass.

Dylan woke some time later, peeling himself away from Jake's cum-sticky chest. As he wiped down his big brother's body, he teen cock started growing again. The turn of events was unexpected, but Dylan couldn't be happier. He had been fucked by his big bro! Jake actually fucked him and came up his ass!

Even still, a kernel of nervousness blossomed inside Dylan. He didn't know how Jake would react when he woke up sober. But when the time came, some hours later, Jake paid Dylan no special attention. Days passed and it seemed that Dylan had gotten away with it. The only residual effect was the hot jerk-off material Dylan now had stored in his memory. He'd be shooting some massive loads while remembering his wild ride.

The day had arrived. Dylan's parents were taking him off to college. The family packed up the car and Dylan made sure to snatch glances of his brother's body whenever he could. Big bro lifting the heavy stuff, flexing those muscles, was a solid turn on for Dylan, especially as he remembered those same muscles laid out on the couch that special night. This was the last he was going to see of it for a long while, so he drank it in.

Mom and Dad waited in the car, ready to depart. Dylan was about to hop in, but Jake spun him around and wrapped his strong arms around his little bro. Holding him tight, Jake whispered into Dylan's ear, "I can't wait to visit you at school." Dylan then felt a large hand squeezed his ass while a firm mound pressed into him around front.

Dylan's head wound itself into a tornado, trying to comprehend Jake's meaning. Had he remembered after all? He wanted more? Was that Jake's hard cock jabbing into his abdomen? This was going to be a long car ride, Dylan thought. He responded with only a bewildered expression as Jake ushered his younger brother into the car. Dylan covered his tented groin with his jacket. He stared out the window at his older brother's smirking, winking face as the car drove away.