Camping by the Creek

Story Info
Girls has unexpected experience while camping with boyfriend.
6.2k words
4.61
26.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I open the door to the pickup truck before Blake fully has it in park. I can hear his soft laughter behind me as I hop down from the vehicle. My short frame makes it difficult to easily enter or exit his jacked up truck, so hopping out is my best option.

I was a little nervous when he invited me on this week-long backpacking trip because I'd never done more than a day hike. But over the last few weeks, his excitement over having me along as he started his thesis work convinced me I was right to accompany him. He had started a graduate program in biology last year and the weather was finally warm enough for him to get out into the field to work. We'd met when he was the TA for my general biology class my first semester, but had delayed starting our relationship until after I had finished the class.

So we have only been dating a few months and have been trying to take it slow. I'm hoping we can use this trip to move our relationship to the next level. So far we'd only fooled around a little but hadn't had sex yet. Given what he can do with his hands, I'm eager to see what he can do with his mouth or, hopefully, his cock. I'm sure he'll be an amazing lover, even if he'll be my first.

I'd come prepared for the possibility, making a trip to a drugstore for condoms before driving over to his place this morning. I'm not sure I'll ever get over the embarrassment of the clerk's words, "Have a GREAT weekend!" as I was leaving the store. Never going back there again!

2

I look at the forest around me, taking a deep breath. The sound of the birds, the sway of the trees in the breeze, the fresh scent of pines all work together to make me feel relaxed and happy.

"You about ready, Olivia?" Blake calls from the back of the truck, slamming the tailgate shut. He walks around the vehicle carrying a heavy backpack in each hand. I take in the glorious sight of him as he moves toward me. A muscular six feet with little body fat, the play of his muscles under his shirt as he easily carries both bags makes my mouth water. My curvy body is nowhere near as fit as his, but he can't seem to keep his hand off of my full breasts and round ass, so who am I to complain.

Coming up beside me, he sets down my bag, freeing his hand to roam over my shorts clad bottom. His fingers slip under the bottom of my shorts, tickling the bare flesh beneath and causing heat to rush to my core.

Swallowing a moan, I giggle and swat at his hand.

"Hands to yourself, buddy," I tease, "or we're never going to make it out of this parking lot."

He fakes a long suffering sigh. "Don't threaten me with a good time," he grins and, kissing me sweetly on the cheek, picks up his pack, "Ok, let's get going."

We hike most of the day, stopping occasionally for him to set up traps for his study. He studies something about bugs, but hasn't really told me much about it.

When we stop for lunch, I ask him about the net-like traps, but quickly get distracted by the deep timbre of his voice. His sexy voice sends chills down my spine and I feel myself getting wet as he talks science to me. I start to imagine his hands on my body causing even more moisture to flood my panties.

"Olivia?" I shake my head, breaking out of my reverie. "Whatcha thinking about so hard?" He caresses my cheek.

My face flames and I quickly take a sip from my canteen. Hard, indeed. I squirm, trying to relieve my throbbing clit.

"Just thinking about how awesome you are," I smile sweetly, "Thanks for bringing me. It's beautiful out here."

He pulls me onto his lap, kissing me gently. Brushing a stray hair that has escaped my ponytail, he says. "Thanks for coming. I'm happy I get to share this with you."

He deepens the kiss, his tongue running along my lips. When I open them, he thrusts his tongue in my mouth. His hand slides down to cup one of my firm breasts, his thumb gently rubbing across my nipple. His lips follow his hand and he nips at the pebbled peak through my tank top.

He glides his hand between my legs, nudging them apart. His fingers caress my inner thigh, moving higher until they reach the junction between my spread legs.

Blake groans, "You're so wet, you've soaked through your shorts."

My hips buck when he roughly runs a knuckle up my aching, fabric-covered slit.

"Poor baby," he soothes, "so needy."

I moan into his mouth when he slips a finger under the edge of my shorts and caresses my lips.

"Please," I whisper, not sure what I'm asking for.

He sighs, touching his forehead to mine. His hand comes up to cup my breast, lightly pinching my nipple and causing my hips to jerk.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, "so fucking sexy."

He pulls me closer and I can feel the push of his erection against my ass. Shifting, I lightly squeeze his cock through his pants. His lips slam into mine in another searing kiss.

Eventually, we pull apart, breaking the kiss, both breathing heavily. For a moment, we sit there with his arms around me.

"Sadly," he says, helping me up before standing himself, "there's more to do today before we can play."

He swats my ass and moves to pack up our bags. "But you can be sure I'll take care of that hungry little pussy of yours later."

He grins at my shocked gasp, his dirty words sending another bolt of heat straight to my core and more moisture to my panties.

3

We hike a couple more hours until we come across a small creek.

"This looks like a good spot to make camp," he motions to a small clearing nearby, "Start setting up the tent, I'll gather some wood for a fire."

"Yes, sir," I respond with a cheeky grin and mock salute.

By the time he returns with arms full of wood, I have the tent set up and the ground cleared for a small fire pit. I'm also quite sweaty and contemplating a dip in the creek. It's only a couple of feet deep, but the water is nice and cool. Blake eagerly agrees when I ask and we make our way down to the creek.

I shimmy out of most of my clothes, leaving on only my white cotton bra and panties. I look over in time to see Blake pull down his boxers leaving him completely nude. My eyes follow the trail of hair from his chest, down his abs, and straight to his dick. My mouth waters as an image of his cock fucking my face flashes in my mind. As I watch, his cock starts to harden.

"Olivia," he holds his hand out to me, the hunger in his voice sending shivers down my spine, "Come here, baby."

Unable to resist, I let him pull me to him. With his hands under my ass, he lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. His fully hard cock presses against my soaked hole through my panties. I want to rip them off so I can feel his length inside me, but he has different plans. He effortlessly carries me over the creek. Still holding me, he walks into the creek and sits in the shallow water, his hard cock pressing against my pussy through my panties. I can't help but rock my hips against him. As I rock, he dribbles handfuls of water over my back and shoulders. The cool water feels good against my overheated skin.

The smooth slide of his dick along my slit feels amazing. I shift my hips a little forward and moan as the sensation on my clit intensifies. I rock my hips faster as my orgasm builds.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," his voice is husky with need.

I give him a seductive smile and moan as I slowly slide along his cock, teasing us both with pleasure.

He growls and, grabbing my hips to hold me in place, thrusts his hips faster. The world explodes around me as I cum hard, lights flashing behind my eyes. He grunts and I feel the heat of his release on my belly briefly, before the water of the creek washes it away.

4

The next morning I wake to the delicious smell of coffee. Turning over in my sleeping bag, I can see Blake through the front flap of the tent cooking breakfast over the fire. I lay there for a few minutes in my tank top and panties, enjoying the flex of the muscles of his shirtless chest as he places slices of bacon into a sizzling hot pan. Remembering our activities in water, my pussy clenches. Squeezing my thighs together, the pressure on my swollen clit sends a shockwave through my body. I gasp at the sensation. I had just woken up and I'm already wet for this man.

At the sound of my gasp, Blake's eyes meet mine. A look of intense hunger comes over his face causing a trill of fear to shoot through me. He shakes his head as if to clear it and a grin splits his face.

"Come on out, babe, breakfast is about done." He gestures towards the fire with his cup. "There's coffee."

I slip on some shorts, emerging from the tent with a yawn.

"Give me a minute, I've got to take care of a personal issue," I mutter and wander a bit away from the camp to relieve my full bladder. Returning to the campsite, I use some hand sanitizer and join Blake for breakfast by the fire.

"I finished putting out the traps yesterday," he hands me a steaming cup of coffee, "So, I was thinking we could stay here by the creek for a couple of days until it's time to hike out."

I squeal in delight, "That would be great!" I really like this spot and the sound of the creek is soothing.

"Ready for another day of hiking?" he stands, hands brushing dirt off his pants. Taking one of my hands, he pulls me up and into him. Kissing me lightly on the mouth, he slaps my ass and moves away. "Come on. We're burning daylight."

5

Returning to the campsite that night feels like coming home. The weather had been perfect for our hike, but we stopped often for him to show me some cool plant or bug. At each stop, he would steal a kiss, run his hands over my ass, or 'accidentally' brush against my boobs. By the time we get back to camp, my pussy is aching for his touch.

We take turns rinsing off in the creek before starting another fire and heating soup for dinner. We eat in a companionable silence. As I spoon noodles into my mouth, my thoughts wander to the day before. I feel moisture pool between my legs as I remember the feel of his cock stroking my clit. I resist the urge to squirm, but the throbbing between my thighs only increases when I see him watching me. I remember the hungry look from the morning and instead of fear, I feel a rush of arousal.

"What?" I blush, suddenly feeling shy.

"You're lovely in the firelight," he says softly, "It makes me want to rip those shorts off you, bury my head between your legs, and fuck your tight cunt with my tongue until you cum."

The words are filthy, but the heat of arousal surges through me and I'm instantly soaked.

"Yes," I breathe and he's on me in an instant.

His lips are hot on mine as he pushes me down to the ground, his large body pressing into my soft flesh. I feel the hard length of his erection pressing into my stomach as we kiss. He rolls his hips against my core and I moan at the delicious friction against my clit. He lifts my legs and wraps them around his waist, spreading me wide before thrusting against me again.

I whimper, "Please, Blake."

"Whatever my baby wants," he lifts off of me and I give an involuntary moan of protest. He chuckles huskily and, grabbing the waistband of my shorts, he yanks them down, taking my panties with them. He quickly strips out of his shirt and slides it between my ass and the chilly ground.

His hands on my thighs hold my legs apart as he thirstily gazes down at my shaved pussy, causing me to whimper again. He lays down on the ground between my spread legs, wrapping his hands around my legs to hold me open for his view.

He runs his nose along my drenched slit and breathes deeply

"You smell so good," he murmurs, "I can't wait to taste you."

His tongue glides along my slit, lapping up my cream.

"Mmm, you taste as good as I imagined," he hums before diving in with fervor.

His fingers spread my folds as he shoves his tongue in and out of me, sucking and licking my lips as his tongue fucks my eager hole. I moan as he lights my body on fire. Shoving my hands into his hair, I grind my pussy against his face.

He slides a finger into my sopping passage as he sucks and licks my clit. A second finger joins the first and rubs against the upper walls of my passage driving my excitement to a fever pitch.

"I... I can't," I cry out, thighs trembling,"please, Blake, I'm going to cum!"

He sucks my clit between his lips, his tongue flicking the little nub vigorously as his fingers push me higher and higher until I come apart screaming his name. As I slowly come back to earth, he gently licks and suckles my pussy, soothing me after my mind blowing climax.

"That was..." I start, but my brain has turned to mush. I laugh, "that was something, but I can't think. Just wow."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he purrs, licking his lips, "it was my pleasure."

He stands and picks me up. I'm grateful because he has left me too boneless to walk.

"Time for bed," he kisses me tenderly on the forehead as he carries me to the tent.

"But what about you?" I ask, running my fingers down his back. The thought of wrapping my lips around his cock has moisture pooling between my legs.

"What about me?" He asks as he gently sets me down on the bed roll. He tosses my shorts and his shirt next to his sleeping bag. He lays down on the sleeping bag facing me. As we snuggle, he tucks my head into his chest

"Can I," I glance down at his still erect member and lick my lips, "can I return the favor?"

He laughs and caresses my cheek. "Not tonight, babe, it's getting kind of late."

His rejection stings. I try to hide my dismay, but he catches my frown. He pulls me into his arms, gently stroking my back.

"Sweetheart," he sighs, "nothing would be sexier than to have your full lips wrapped around my cock, but we're both tired and have a long day of hiking tomorrow to check the traps. Let's get some sleep and I'll let you do wicked things to my dick tomorrow."

Feeling a bit better, I nod, snuggle deeper into his arms, and sleep.

6

But he doesn't. Every day we wake up, have breakfast, go hiking, and then at the end of the day he eats my pussy like a starving man, making me cum screaming multiple times each night. No matter what I say or do to get him to fuck me or at least let me suck him off, he claims fatigue, snuggles up against me with his hard dick pressing into my belly or back, and falls asleep. After three days of this, I'm starting to feel a little crazy by the time we get back to camp that evening. We're supposed to be leaving the next day and I'm so ridiculously horny all the time I want to scream in frustration. My hyper sensitive nipples harden every time he looks my way, my panties are constantly soaked in my juices, and I'm desperate to have him shove his large, hot cock inside me.

I'd think he wants me to beg, but I have. Every time he makes me cum, I beg for his cock, but he promises tomorrow. Always tomorrow. Maybe he wants to wait until marriage, but wouldn't he have said something? Why not let me suck his cock? Or at least tell me so I'll know how long I have to wait. I know he's not a virgin. He's told me he isn't, so why not fuck me? Is it me? Does he simply not want me? But that doesn't make sense either. He eats my pussy like it's his favorite meal and is rock hard the whole time.

These thoughts spiral through my head as we head back to the campsite with the forest darkening around us. We're due to head back tomorrow. I can hear the creek as we get closer and my pussy gets wet in response to the sound of rushing water. I've cum so many times by the creek I may never be able to hear the sound again without getting aroused.

I can feel my hopes rising, but I groan and try to squash them. As much as I want to hope tonight is the night he'll finally shove his fat cock into my throbbing gash, today's hike was particularly tough and I'm bushed.

He looks back at my groan and smiles sweetly, "You ok, sweetheart?"

His smile melts away all of my anger and frustration. "Yeah, I'm just a bit sore from all of the hiking."

He grimaces sympathetically and takes my hand. "Let's have dinner and call it an early night. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day and we could use the rest."

I nod, trying to hide my disappointment. He's being really sweet and all I want is for him to push me against a tree and buy himself balls deep.

'Maybe it would be better to lose my virginity in a bed anyway', I think, trying to persuade myself I really mean it.

Crawling into my sleeping bag later that night, I snuggle back against Blake only to feel his rock hard cock poking into my back. My panties are instantly dowsed in my juices. I wiggle against him and he groans, slipping an arm around me pulling me closer. His hand curls around my boob, causing my nipple to tighten. I wait for a moment, hoping he'll make a move. But he's asleep, his breathing slow and steady behind me.

I groan in frustration. The endless arousal is particularly acute this evening because I didn't even get the release of him eating me out. I lay there in his arms for a long time, contemplating taking matters into my own hands, but I'm afraid I'll wake him up. Getting caught masterbating next to him would be super embarrassing. Eventually, the day's activities catch up with me and I drift to sleep.

7

I wake in the dark, unsure of what woke me. The waning moon gives me enough light to see Blake laying on his back next to me, his soft snores telling me he's still asleep. I lay there for a moment then notice the woods seem unnaturally quiet with none of the usual sounds of night creatures. The hairs on my arms rise as I feel a faint tingle of fear. I turn over, trying to get back to sleep, but the steady pressure of my bladder keeps me on the cusp of sleep. I really don't want to go out into the silent night to pee, but the need rapidly becomes urgent.

I briefly debate adding shorts to my sleep outfit of a tank top and panties, but I might not make it if I do. I crawl to the tent flap, quietly unzipping it. Mosquitoes haven't been an issue during our time here, so I don't take the time to close it before slipping on my untied hiking boots and heading a little way into the forest to take care of business.

Squating in the darkness, urgent needs satisfied, I become aware of the stillness around me once again. I feel something brush against my arm. I rub my hand across the spot, but feel nothing. Maybe I'd been mistaken about the mosquitoes.

A brush against my leg and I feel a thin hair-like filament across my skin. Oh, it's spiderweb. I shiver at the thought of having walked through a web in the dark. I don't mind spiders so much, I hate the idea of them getting caught in my hair.

Another strand brushes my arm, then another on my cheek, almost caressing in its softness.

Where are all of these webs coming from? I go to stand, panties still around my ankles, but find myself tangled in even more of the webbing, these strands much stronger than the first. They loop around my wrists pulling my hands into the air. More strands loop around my ankles, pulling me off the ground and holding me tight. More strands cover my mouth, keeping me from screaming out for Blake. The more I struggle, the tighter the webbing binds me.

Eventually, I stop struggling, exhausted, and hang there limply. A breeze blows across my skin making me hyper aware my tank top is bunched up and my panties were lost in the struggle, leaving my breasts and pussy exposed in the cool night air.

A stick cracks behind me and I feel a sharp pain as something bites my neck.

I whip my head around but the faint moonlight makes it difficult to see in the forest. As my eyes strain to see in the dark, I feel eyes on me. I should be frightened, I know I should be, but a feeling of warm euphoria is spreading through my body.

Heat and moisture start pooling at my core. My nipples harden and my body flushes.

12