Camping by the Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell? How can I be so incredibly turned on right now?

"Well, what do I have here?" a menacing voice whispers from the dark. The voice is deep with a faint hiss. There's a slight buzzing undertone that vibrates through my body.

I struggle against my bonds, but they still hold me tight. I'm stuck here, at the mercy of the owner of the voice. More juices flood my pussy at the thought, starting to drip down my bare leg.

"Mmm," a slow intake of breath, "I can smell your arousal. Delicious!" a faint purring noise follows.

I want to challenge the voice, but even now I'm hornier than I've ever been. I whimper as a hand runs up my leg, caressing my thigh. The hand feels odd, hard and rough. I feel breath on the back of my neck, lips nuzzling the spot where I'd been bitten. A tongue grazes my sensitive skin, leaving a cool hint of moisture behind. I mewl in response, trying to move closer.

"Patience, little one," the voice purrs, "We have all night. Let's not rush."

My sodden passage quivers at the dark promise in that voice. I hear the rustle of the leaves on the forest floor as the owner of the voice comes into view. I scream behind the webbing of my gag.

The creature is black as night and nearly eight feet tall, resembling a hybrid between a human and a spider. Multiple black eyes arranged around a central set of large eyes, fang-like teeth protruding from an unnaturally wide mouth. As I look at him, his lips stretch into a grin exposing more of his wicked fangs as a long, forked tongue licks his full bottom lip. My clit throbs at the thought of his tongue on my body.

The creature's muscular chest closely resembles a human, except for the two strong arms on each side of its body. Its chest is covered in hard, smooth plates reflecting the faint moonlight. Its four legs are segmented and splayed wide around the creature's hips, each leg ending in two sharp claws. My eyes are drawn to the junction between its first set of legs. Jutting out from its body is... wait, are... two cocks!

I blink in disbelief. The creature has two dicks. The top one is nearly as long and thick as my forearm while the lower one is thinner, though nearly as long. Both are engorged, each with a pearl of precum on the tip as though the monster is as aroused as I am. The sight of those straining cocks has my core clenching and more juices running down my thighs.

"Like what you see, little one?" the creature's grin widens, "You'll like the feel of it even more."

Part of me wants to scream and run away, but I'm drugged from his bite and my body sings at the thought of taking both of his cocks.

I reach for the creature as he moves towards me, but my bonds hold me firmly in place. The creature pulls on the webbing, lifting me high into the air. The strands around my ankles pull my legs apart, holding me open, exposing my dripping slit. The creature runs a finger along my lower lips, gathering my juices to circle my clit. My hips jerk, the feeling so intense I almost cum.

"So swollen for me," the creature lowers its head, "so perfect."

I cry out when his tongue licks my slit, separating my lips to find my sensitive bud, flicking and sucking as he drives me crazy with need. Two of his hands slide up my ribs to circle my breasts, gently pinching and tugging my nipples. My body is on fire with pleasure.

The creature thrusts his tongue into me, his fangs lightly piercing the skin of my mound. Another wave of euphoria spreads through my body as he strokes my sensitive flesh. My hips grind against his face as my pleasure grows. He slides a hand across my stomach and down to rub a thumb against my clit. I explode my pussy clenching around his tongue as it thrusts into me, hitting my sweet spot each time, drawing out my climax.

Finally, I fall back against my bonds spent, my body boneless.

"Mmm," the creature hums, "you taste better than you smell, but we're not done yet. Before the night ends you'll be taking both of my cocks. At once."

Both at once? But I've never had regular sex, much less anal. Still, my body craves what he's promising, but my mind rebels. I can't. I'm not even sure he can fit one cock inside me, much less both.

"Don't worry, little one, relax and enjoy the pleasure I give you."

Suddenly, his hands are everywhere, on my breasts, teasing my nipples, skimming across my thighs, arousing me from my pleasure induced stupor. He slides two fingers into my drenched hole making me moan. They thrust in and out of me occasionally circling my clit driving my excitement higher until I'm once again close to cumming. As if sensing this, he removes his hand and slaps my ass, hard. The sharp pain blends with the pleasure leaving me a quivering mess of desire.

"Soon, little love, you'll have what you desire."

He gathers more of my juices with his finger and spreads them around my back passage. I jerk away, but two of his hands grab onto my hips and hold me firmly in place. As he spreads more of my juices over my back hole, I realize he's lubing me up to get ready for his invasion. A finger presses into me, breaching and spreading me. I moan at the hot, pleasure/pain the digit causes.

I feel his tongue start lapping at my pussy as his finger slowly thrusts into my ass. The sensation is too intense and my hips twitch, driving his finger further into my ass. He thrusts a second finger into me, stretching me, getting me ready for his cock. I cum again and again from the twin sensation of his tongue in my pussy and his fingers in my ass. Soon I'm so exhausted, I can only moan as the orgasms roll over me.

"I think you are ready for me now, sweet little one."

The creature lowers me, placing a hand on each of my hips. I bend my knees, spreading my legs wider to accommodate the width of his body. His skin feels cool and smooth against my thighs as he positions his upper cock against my welcoming hole.

"I know you've never had another inside you, sweet love. Once I release my seed in you, my cocks will be what you crave. No other will be able to satisfy you. Will you give yourself to me, let me mark you with my seed, make this pussy mine for all time?"

What? He's asking now? After everything he's done to me, with me?

But my body is begging for his cocks and I can barely think past the need clouding my mind.

I nod my head. Yes, yes, please fuck me with your cocks!

Seeing my nod, the creature purrs, the vibration buzzing against my skin. "I will take you with only my upper cock this first time." he murmurs, "but I will be filling both of your holes with my cum before the night is over."

He slowly slides into me, filling me inch by inch. My passage is slick enough to take him, but I feel stretched to the limit. He pauses briefly when he reaches the evidence of my virginity, but I roll my hips encouraging him to go deeper. There's a slight tearing sensation, a flash of pain, and he's buried deep inside me. He slides most of the way out of me and my moan of protest turns into a gasp of pleasure as he slams back into me.

"You're so tight and wet. Your little pussy is squeezing my cock, trying to milk me of my seed." His dirty words send my pleasure spiraling higher as he pounds into me.

"I'm going to cum soon," he groans, "but I want to feel your cunt squeeze my cock as you scream in pleasure before I do."

His words send me over the edge, an orgasm slams into me making me scream through my bonds. Soon after, he grunts and I feel the hot spurt of his seed deep inside me. He stills over me breathing heavily, his cock still buried in my pussy.

"Such a good little love," I shiver with his praise, "You took my upper cock well, but how well will you take my lower cock?"

He's still rock hard inside me. He slowly thrusts his hips forward and the sensation brings the need for him roaring back.

"Ready for more?" he asks, gently thrusting into me again. He chuckles at my eager nod.

He pulls most of the way out of me and positions his lower cock against my back entrance. As before he enters me slowly until both cocks are fully seated inside me. I feel so full, almost too full with both cocks stretching my passages.

He pauses and his hands lightly pinch my nipple. I cum instantly, my hips bucking wildly against him drawing a groan from his lips.

"Yes," he hisses, "take your pleasure, ride my cocks."

And I do. I wrap my legs around his waist and, using the webbing as a swing, slide myself along his cocks. His hands are everywhere, on my breasts tweaking my nipples, on my ass squeezing and kneading. I cry out with every thrust, moaning from the luscious friction.

I can feel when his control breaks. He grabs my hips and and starts vigorously thrusting into me, his thumb rubbing against my clit. I scream as I cum again and again. Finally, he groans as his release hits, both cocks shoot hot jizz into my holes. As his cocks soften and he slides out of me, I can feel his seed oozing from my well-used body. He runs a finger along my slit, gathering some of his seed and making my hips jerk weakly.

"Such a greedy girl," he laughs and rubs his seed onto my breasts, "Now you've been marked as mine. Your pussy and ass will always belong to me."

I nod in agreement. I can't imagine a human man filling me so completely. My pussy is still burning with need, but I'm so exhausted my eyes start to droop.

I'm barely aware when he cuts me free and carries me to the creek. The cool water wakes me briefly as he gently washes me. I want to ask him if I'll see him again, but the fatigue is too much and I soon fall into a deep sleep.

8

I awake with a start. I look around me and see no evidence I left the tent in the night. Blake is sleeping soundly beside me. The flap is zipped closed and I'm in the tank top and panties I wore to bed the evening before. My shoes are even in the spot where I left them. My muscles are a bit sore, but yesterday's hike had been particularly tough.

I sit up and notice my pussy is also awake and raring to go. I squeeze my thighs together even though I know it never really eases the ache. Unable to resist, I slide a hand into my panties. I moan softly as my fingers circle my clit. I'm so wrapped up in the sensations, I don't hear Blake stir beside me.

I jump a little when his large hand joins mine in my panties and he slides a finger inside me.

"Poor baby," he murmurs, "did I neglect you last night? Would you like me to take care of that wet pussy for you?"

I shiver as he pulls off my panties and quickly removes his boxers. He slides my tank top up and suckles first one breast and then the other. My hips roll against his heavy erection.

"Please, Blake, I need you." I beg, like I've been begging all week, but today he listens. I nearly sing with joy when he pulls a foil packet out of his bag, tears it open, and rolls a condom onto his fat cock.

He moves between my legs, notching his dick at my weeping entrance. He enters me with one hard thrust. I cry out as he hits the sweet spot inside me. He set a punishing pace, fucking me like I'd been hoping for all week. His thumb slides between us, circling my clit.

"Cum for me, Olivia," he groans, "I want to feel you cum around my cock while I fuck you."

I shatter beneath him, screaming his name. He thrusts into me and groans his release.

He rolls over, pulling me over and onto his chest, absently stroking my back as we try to catch our breath.

"Wow! Amazing!" I breathe against his chest.

He lifts his head, smiling down at me.

"That's relieving," he lays back down.

"Relieving?" It's my turn to lift up, but I frown in confusion.

"Yeah, I was afraid regular me wouldn't be enough after last night." he gently caresses the spot on my neck where I'd been bitten.

I pull away from him, sitting up again and pulling my sleeping bag over to cover my nakedness.

"What do you mean, after last night?"

He sits up, taking my hand and entwining our fingers.

"It was me," he says softly, eyes searching my face, "I didn't know how to tell you and have you believe me, so I thought I'd just show you. I'm a were-spider."

Shock paralyzes me. What happened was real? And the creature was Blake?

"How? What?" I can't form a coherent thought.

"I come from a long family line of were-folk. The men in my family, anyway. My dad is a wear-bear, my uncle a were-wolf. I'm the only were-spider in at least 100 years."

He pulls me back into his lap.

"I'm lucky because I'm the only one that can change at will. I only feed on the sexual energy of the woman I love and I love you. Plus my venom is a strong aphrodisiac." He grins and winks suggestively.

I think back to our week in the forest, him eating my pussy like a starving man and me getting hornier for him with each passing day.

"Oh, it is." I grin, snuggling further into his arms.

Then his words sink in. "Wait, you love me?" I ask shyly.

"With all my heart," he smiles, love shining in his eyes.

"I love you, too," I sigh happily.

A thought occurs to me and I lean back meeting his eyes, a mischievous grin on my lips, "Does this mean I get both of you?"

He chuckles, heat blooming in his eyes, "Whatever my little love wants."

12