Camping Ch. 03: Homeward Bound

Story Info
A tale of firsts, set on a wet camping trip amongst friends.
2.4k words
4.56
16.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshstone
Joshstone
20 Followers

The journey back to London was long and tiresome. Ferries, trains, carrying heavy packs. He told her of his empty house, his parents away until Tuesday. Would she like to come and stay? By the time they had got in, put a wash on, eaten a takeaway and had a shower, they were spent. Eyes closing and ready for bed. This felt different to being away, and they were more nervous somehow. And so they both fell quickly into sleep, lying in each others' arms, tender kisses and good nights. Tomorrow would be another day. But he awoke sometime early in the morning, as she shifted in her sleep and he felt differently in his half-slumber.

His hands moved slowly on her warm skin, feeling her muscles completely relaxed as she slept deeply, the sound of her deep breaths synchronised with his own. Only semi-conscious, he moved instinctively, his mind still foggy - somewhere between consciousness and slumber. The tips of his fingers reached round and down, holding her thigh ever so gently, tiny hairs the only contrast to her smooth, soft skin as he ran them along her body towards her body. As he felt her flesh draw inward, her softness giving way to the strong muscles of her groin, he rotated his wrist, pushing his hand down the front of her thigh and gradually down to her knee, noticing the change in texture as he reached her kneecap. A long breath, followed by a deep swallow.

He became more conscious as he squeezed her leg ever so slightly, cautious not to awaken her, seeking more feedback and releasing a little tension. He trailed his hands back up her thigh, reaching around the outside to trace her hips, stopping where his skin met the cotton of her underwear. He felt the thin band of elastic at the edge of her knickers and followed this with this index finger slowly and deliberately upwards until he reached the front of her body, the point at which it began to curve back inward and down into more intimate space. His palm lay flat on her hipbone as his fingers stretched and splayed, relaxed but inquisitive, and he considered what might come next.

She shifted slightly, her hand adjusting the elastic of her waistband, and she muttered something inaudible. He descended back into his dreams, his hand on her under the thin sheets on that sticky summer night.

He woke as she shifted her body, her leg slightly bent as she relaxed her hips. His hands held her thigh at their highest point, with the top of his hand feeling the fabric of her pants whilst his fingers sensed the tender skin at the very limit of her thigh. His grip tightened a little as he noticed his heart rate rise, his left hand shifting slightly on the bedsheets beside him.

He lay for some time, enjoying the peace and sensuality of the moment, enjoying the memory of exploring her body and his own. He could hear her deep breaths, sense her chest rising and falling, and feel her long hair against his face as they lay side by side, his body slightly turned towards hers as she lay sleeping on her back.

His index finger explored her thigh once more, more intentionally than before, and he reached the edge of her knickers once again. This time, his finger felt downwards, between her legs, until he could reach no further. He loved the point where her thigh met her groin, where her skin became covered by cloth, and where he knew she was most sensitive. His finger began, ever so slowly, to feel across the hem and then the soft cotton of her pants. He felt the change in texture as her smooth skin gave way to soft, downy hair under the fabric as it rose from the firmness of tendon to the softness of gently rounded labia. She took one sharp breath. His quickened.

His fingers hesitated as he reached the point where her labia met beneath her underwear. He could feel her cleft under his soft touch, and imagined being able to see her, so familiar and yet so secret and mysterious, even after all these months. His fingers followed the line of her slit until he reached the mound above her clitoris. The slight rise of the space where he knew her labia covered her most sensitive place, his finger stopped... He felt as her breathing quickened a touch, or at least he thought so. His temptation growing as she swivelled her hips upwards a fraction, only to relax again a moment later.

In the gloom he tried to recall her underwear in his mind. Pale cotton, white, or possibly cream, simple in design with a plain band around the leg, a broader, flat waist-band with a stitched brand name in the same colour as the rest. He could just make out the raised letters as he drew his finger tentatively up to the top of her knickers.

As he felt her skin again, his palm laid flat against her. He waited. She did not speak or change position, but a deep intake of breath gave him courage, a sign of her satisfaction. Her stomach was warm and flat and the ball of his hand lay on her belly button, two fingers slipping ever so slightly beneath the waistband of her knickers. Nervous of misjudging the moment, he arched his hands, the tips of his fingers moving slowly up her body. He circled her naval, moving in on each rotation until his finger found itself inside and her strong stomach muscles tensed a soft, voiceless sound emerging from her mouth. He was emboldened and turned his body to face hers for the first time. As his hand crept upward, he felt the ribbed fabric of her vest-top. He brought his hand up until he felt her right breast in his hand. Her small breast fitted easily into his hand, with his thumb reaching around to her sternum, then arching over her firmness, feeling her nipple hardening as he did so. As he noticed her hardening, he felt his own arousal growing.

Between his thumb and forefinger, he rolled her nipple gently again and again through her top. Her breaths were becoming shorter, and he knew she was feeling the same as he was - relaxed, sensuous and warm. She lifted her top, exposing her breasts in the darkness, and he felt her nipples properly for the first time. They were very small and very hard, rising from slightly puffy areolae, perfectly formed. He could not wait any longer, and brought his head to her chest, licking around her nipples, then taking one lightly into his mouth. He sucked her gently, his tongue exploring the slight variations in texture between her nipples, her areola and the skin surrounding them. He brought his other hand round and caressed her other breast, his erection beginning to push against the fabric of his boxer shorts.

She spoke for the first time, uttering his name in hushed tones as he pleasured her breasts, reaching for his boxer shorts as he sucked her into his hot mouth. She pushed them down until she could reach no further, and he took over, taking them down over his legs and feet as she hurriedly removed her clothes. As she lifted her vest over her head, she raised her arms, then folding them around his strong back, their naked bodies fully in contact for the first time since they had got back. She felt as his erection pressed against her stomach, her breasts, slick with his sliver, pressed against his chest, and their breathing fast and synchronous. They both knew in that moment that they would give themselves to the other tonight, a new experience for them both, exciting but without fear.

She rose onto her knees, turning the green lamp on that sat beside their bed. "I want to see you" she told him, as she looked down at his body, his penis hard and large. As she lowered her head, he felt his erection strengthen, felt the softness of her lips as they kissed and then enveloped the tip. She tasted his pre-cum as her tongue ran in circles around him, her lips exploring the contours of his cock. She slowly took more of him into her mouth, felt as he groaned, knew of his pleasure. He told her he loved the feel of her mouth around her, loved it when she took him deeper inside. She wanted more than anything to give him the release she knew he longed for, and changed angles, her saliva running around him, leaking from her mouth and down to his balls. Her hands cupped him, feeling this wetness and she stopped momentarily, lifting her head and licking him excitedly up his shaft. She shifted onto her side, her hands helping her to slip one of his balls into her soaking mouth as her hands took over on his penis, and she felt as his scrotum contracted as she gently sucked. He grunted as she sucked harder on him, heard him tell her he was close to the edge.

Again she shifted, heard him sigh in relief as her lips kissed his belly. "I want to feel your cum in my mouth" she whispered, before taking his cock back into her mouth. He wasn't going to argue with her, and he felt his cock slipping deep into her mouth. She raised and lowered herself around him, and he reached for her breast. The sound of her mouth slopping around him, her tongue lapping hungrily around his cock-head, and the sucking on his member made him harder than he could ever remember, and as she reached yet further down, he felt as his balls pulled tight an he erupted into her mouth, spurting line after line of thick cum into her hungry mouth as he twisted her nipple between forefinger and thumb.

They both collapsed, exhausted onto the bed and he looked lovingly into her beautiful brown eyes before kissing her deeply. He tasted the salt of her mouth, felt that she was still in need of his loving. After running his hand down her curvaceous back and onto her tight bottom, he felt her part her hips slightly, and reached round to find her own hand already stimulating her clitoris. In gentle circles, she was rubbing herself as they kissed. He put his hand gently on top of hers, feeling the rhythm, learning her technique. He felt as she moved the skin above her hood, the place where her pubic hair ended and her tenderest skin began. They were both aroused, but he was still exhausted from her sensuous blowjob, and they lay there for some time, kissing deeply and playing with her clit. He carefully felt around her pussy, his fingers tracing the shape of her lips, remembering how tenderly he needed to be when touching her clitoris directly. Her breaths deepened and she shifted her hips round, inviting him to dip his finger inside her. Feeling her so hot and so wet inside was hugely exciting for them both. She was so open and so horny in that moment, and she wanted to be filled up.

She rolled onto her front, kneeling up as she did so, until she was before him on all fours. He saw for her from behind for the first time, her beautiful bottom and her soaking and engorged vulva red from stimulation. He watched as her hand once again came up between her legs, saw as she rubbed herself in front of him. Her other hand came up the outside of her thigh, caressing her arse-cheek before coming back round to her vagina. He watched in astonishment as she used two fingers to part her pussy lips, and he saw her opening, deep crimson and incredibly inviting. He kneeled up, noticing for the first time that he had once again hardened. Immediately, and without any words being exchanged, he pushed his hard cock deep into her. They both felt as his erection slid into her body, the ripples of her flesh running over his cock as it pushed deeper and deeper into her body. Her scream was unexpected and guttural. She had longed for this moment since their first kiss back on that rainy holiday, and had dreamed, imagined and rehearsed how it might feel. Her fingers had given her pleasure, for sure, but nothing compared to this.

Her pelvis moved backwards onto him as he pushed once more into her, and he felt as the tip of his cock touched her cervix. He held her hips, feeling their bodies moving in rhythm, slowly at first. Her finger returned to her clitoris as the pace of their pushes increased, and he felt her tighten around him, gentle grunts coming from them both. "I'm going to cum. I want you to cum with me. Now, now!" She cried at last, and he felt her spasm again and again as her whole body shook. He reached over her bottom and up her back before moving his hands around to her front, cupping both breasts. He tried to pull his penis from her hole as he felt himself about to explode, but she resisted, moving herself with him "Cum in me Josh. I want to know what it feels like. I want our bodies to be one". He felt as another spasm grew in her body, her hot wetness and her invitation bringing him to the point of no return. A sound emerged from his mouth that neither had ever heard before, and he came violently, feeling his seed coating her vagina, feeling their juices mixing and becoming one.

They fell onto their sides, his penis still deep within her body as they began to recover, their breathing deepening and their bodies cooling. He smelt her hair and felt her bottom against his front as he softened, and he felt as he slowly slipped from her opening, a small slick of wetness tickling her thigh as it emerged with his spent cock, her satisfaction as she knew that this would be the first of many times their bodies would reach such deep and exciting satisfaction. They fell into a deep sleep that lasted well into the next morning, and they awoke tired but full of ideas for the day ahead.

Joshstone
Joshstone
20 Followers