Gianna's Little Sister

Story Info
Trevor fucks his girlfriend's geeky virgin younger sister.
4.4k words
4.6
141.6k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers

Gianna was the perfect girl. She was twenty-two, freshly graduated from university with a degree in political science, and was a beautiful redhead with a pretty face and a perfect body.

Her boyfriend, Trevor, was a jock, who was on a football scholarship in the same university, and had graduated with a degree in business. Trevor was a handsome man with his golden tan skin and deep brown hair. He was tall, standing at an impressive six-foot one, and was an athletic guy with broad shoulders and an impressive physique. He was friendly towards everyone he met and was always willing to help others out, which was one of the reasons Gianna liked him so much. He was the quintessential package--good-looking and nice.

Gianna and Trevor had met in their second year of university, at a frat party where Gianna was the first to approach him and hit on him. Gianna was always such a go-getter, and always went for what she wanted. She had so much confidence, and knew how to carry herself. She always had people fall for her with a simple; "just call me Gigi!"

She was the total opposite of her eighteen-year-old sister, Vivian, who was an extremely shy and introverted geeky girl who had just graduated high school, and spent her time gaming in her bedroom. She and Gianna had nothing in common, and there was a bit of a rift in their relationship.

One day, Gianna had brought Trevor back to her house to hang out. She liked to pick Trevor up in her fancy Sedan and show it off whenever she could. Gianna moved back home with her parents while she was still preparing for law school. Her and Vivian's parents weren't home, so Gianna had invited Trevor to come over so they could spend some time together. It was Trevor's first time coming over to Gianna's house, even though they had been dating since their second year of university.

Gianna and Trevor entered her home and took their shoes off in the foyer before Gianna led Trevor down to the living room. Trevor took his time to admire how the interior design and decorating of the house was.

"It's just us?" Trevor asked. Gianna nodded as she pulled him along. "Yeah, except my little sister. But she just stays in her room playing video games, so..." She said as she rolled her eyes.

Gianna and Trevor sat together on the sofa in the living room, as they decided on what movie to watch on the streaming service they were using.

"I've been dying to watch this movie," Gianna said as she selected a coming-of-age romance movie that clearly catered to young women.

The two spent around an hour cuddling together on the sofa as they watched the movie, with Gianna leaning her head on Trevor's shoulder while he had his arm around her. The movie was about a beautiful young woman who came from a wealthy family, and she falls for the typical 'bad boy,' but he already has a girlfriend. The girlfriend is a nerdy and studious girl, who hates the beautiful girl--and she does whatever she can to make sure that her boyfriend stays away from her, all while the beautiful girl tries to steal the boy she likes away from his girlfriend.

Trevor found himself feeling uncomfortable at how Gianna would comment about how much she disliked the nerdy girl and how the main character was 'just like her.' To Trevor, he found it somewhat discomforting that the movie portrayed the nerdy and quiet girl as the villain as the movie seemed to make you want to root for the pretty girl. Even though Trevor wasn't initially interested in the movie, he was beginning to get invested in the plot as the film went on.

It was until Gianna's phone began to ring, and she paused the movie so she could answer her phone. "Hello?" She answered before getting up from the couch, moving into another room to talk to the person on the other line. Trevor used the time as Gianna talked on the phone to check his social media notifications on his own phone. He was still getting likes on his last post, which were a set of photos of him and Gianna at graduation. Gianna seemed to be happy, but something about the way Trevor had his arm around her and was forcing a smile made him feel somewhat unsettled.

Trevor liked Gianna, she was a girl with a strong personality--but he often found himself turned off by her opinions and attitude about certain things, and the way she would talk about other people. Trevor often found that Gianna would say really hurtful things about people behind their backs, but be as nice as ever to their faces.

Gianna came back into the living room and sighed. "That was Elle. She was crying on the phone telling me that she needs me to come over right away because 'something happened,' yet she won't tell me what it is," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Now I have to head over to her place and find out. Ugh, I'm such a good friend for having to put up with her bullshit."

There it is again, Gianna making herself seem like such a good person all while talking her own friends down, Trevor thought to himself. "Should I just head out, then? I can call an Uber."

"It'll be quick. I'll just drive down to her place and comfort her, tell her what she wants to hear and then come right back," Gianna said as she locked her phone and put it in her pocket. "It'll be like, half an hour tops. Could you just stay here until I come back?" She asked him.

Trevor shrugged. "Erm... I guess," he said. "But isn't your sister home?"

"As I said, all she does is stay in her room and play video games. It's basically like nobody will be home," she said. "If you want, you can stay in my room upstairs until I come back."

"Okay, guess I'll do that then," Trevor said before standing up from the couch, his hands in his pockets.

"'Kay. Then I'll see you later. If I'm not back in an hour, call me," she said before flipping her hair as she turned away, heading down the hall before grabbing her keys and leaving.

Trevor sighed before stretching, heading out of the living room to go upstairs. He found himself in a hallway upstairs, with all the doors closed--and he didn't know which one was Gianna's room.

He sighed. Guess I'll just have to be careful and knock on each door...

Trevor lightly knocked on the first door, and didn't receive a response. He assumed it was safe and opened the door, finding that it was the bathroom.

He closed the door and moved on to the next room, lightly knocking again. He didn't get a response again and opened up, seeing that it was the master bedroom. He closed the door again before moving on to the next door, knocking again.

This time, he opened the door to see a teenage girl dressed in nothing but a tank top and panties with her gaming headset on, playing Overwatch on her computer. As soon as she saw her door open, she screamed.

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck!?" She exclaimed, immediately trying to cover herself. "S-sorry!" Trevor quickly said before immediately closing the door, his face flushed red in embarrassment. Well, that definitely wasn't Gianna's room, he thought to himself.

Trevor knocked on the same door again. "Hey, I'm really sorry," he called out loudly.

"Oh my God, who even are you!?" The girl screamed back from inside her bedroom.

"I-I'm Gianna's boyfriend, Trevor," he said. "Look, I'm really sorry, I was just trying to find Gianna's room. I really didn't mean to intrude, I knocked on your door, but I guess you didn't hear me... Again, I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't mean to."

The girl in the room went silent. The door opened, and she was now wearing pajama pants. She shyly rubbed her arm. "Um... Sorry for freaking out. I guess it really was just an accident that you walked in on me... Let's just pretend it never happened," she said in embarrassment, her face blushing red.

Trevor couldn't help but think she was cute. "Yeah, it already left my mind," he said with a reassuring chuckle. But the truth was, that image of the girl in her underwear was totally burned into his head.

He took a moment to look at the girl--she was thin and had red hair that she pulled back into a messy bun, with her bangs falling into her eyes. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but Trevor found her to be very pretty.

"I'm Vivian, Gianna's sister," she said with a nod. "Is she not with you?"

"She told me that some kind of emergency with her friend came up while we were hanging out, so she told me to wait upstairs in her room until she comes back," he said before scratching his head. "But I forgot to ask her which one was her room."

"I see..." Is all Vivian said. "Well, I'll let you get to it, then..."

Somehow, Trevor didn't want to stop talking to Vivian. "You play Overwatch? Who do you main?" He quickly asked her before she could close the door. Vivian raised a brow at him curiously. "Um... I main Widowmaker..." She said quietly.

"Oh, cool. I'm a Genji main, myself," Trevor said, making Vivian look up and widen her eyes a bit. "You play it too?"

"Yeah, not often, but I've got a few people I hang out with who I play it with," he said with a nod. "What other games do you play?"

Vivian seemed to be a bit more relaxed now, knowing that Trevor was friendly and wanted to discuss something that she liked--which were video games.

"I really like the Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy series... I like the Persona series too," she said with a bit more confidence. "And a whole bunch more, but those are my favourites."

Trevor widened his eyes. "You like Final Fantasy? I do, too."

Vivian nodded. "Yeah, I even have a figurine of Sephiroth..." She opened the door wider. "Do you want to see it?"

Trevor smiled and nodded as Vivian led him inside her room. Trevor looked around--posters of different video game franchises and anime shows were up on the walls, and her room was pretty messy with clothes scattered all around--yet the large bookshelf she led him to was the only place in the room that was actually organized.

Vivian pointed to the shelf where the figurine was, which were among other figurines, too. "Here it is," she said.

Trevor was impressed that Vivian was so dedicated to collecting this kind of stuff. He liked video games too, but not to this extent--but it wasn't a bad thing at all. In fact, Trevor was in awe.

"Damn, this is really awesome," he said as he admired Vivian's figurines and other merchandise she had on display. "You even have a figurine of Temari from Naruto? That was one of my favourite shows when I was younger."

"Temari's best girl," Vivian expressed excitedly. "Who was your favourite character?"

Trevor took a moment to think. "Such a typical answer, but Naruto. I loved his determination and attitude. Little me looked up to him," he said with a sure nod.

Vivian smiled. "I even have the first twenty-five volumes of Naruto here," she said, pointing to the books behind the figurines.

"This is really cool," Trevor said approvingly. Vivian rubbed her arm and looked away shyly. "Th-that's the first time anyone's ever told me they think this is cool. I've never really been popular at school, I'm kind of a geek."

"Well, I think it's cool as hell," Trevor said with a smile. The two stood in silence for a few moments, awkwardly looking away from one another.

"My sister thinks I'm a loser, doesn't she?" Vivian asked quietly, as if she already knew the answer. "I've heard the kinds of things she'd say about me, although I can't say I'm surprised. I am kind of a loser."

"That's not true," Trevor said, upset that Gianna would say such rude things about her own sister, and that Vivian would say such rude things about herself. "Just 'cause you're shy and you like video games and anime, it doesn't mean you're a loser."

Vivian seemed surprised that Trevor defended her over Gianna. Trevor sighed. "In life, there's all kinds of different people who like different things. If they aren't hurting anyone, then why should we judge them?"

Vivian only looked away shyly, suddenly feeling self-conscious in front of Trevor. Something about his way of thinking made Vivian feel fondness towards him.

"No one's ever told me anything like that before..." She said softly.

"Well, it's about time that someone should, 'cause it's true," Trevor said seriously. "So, don't worry about whatever other people think of you. I think you're way fucking cool," he said, gazing at her.

He didn't know why, but he brought a hand to her face, making her look at him as she caught his stare, blushing deeply. She has freckles on her face... That's so cute, Trevor thought.

They took a few silent moments just gazing into each other's eyes as Trevor stroked her cheek softly with his thumb. Vivian felt her heart racing in her chest. It was the closest she'd ever been with a guy.

Neither of them knew what came over them, but they both engaged in a heated, passionate kiss.

It was so sudden, and Gianna was inexperienced and didn't exactly know what to do, awkwardly trying to kiss him back, but Trevor thought it was incredibly cute. He pulled the clip from her bun and let her gorgeous red hair fall down her shoulders.

The two continued to kiss as Trevor took the lead, his hands grabbing her hips as he pulled her closer, making her gasp into his mouth. She was so fragile and frail.

There was no going back, and both of them knew this. Yet, they both wanted each other so badly.

He slipped Vivian's pajama pants down her hips as she let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck while they continued to sloppily make out.

He carried her over to her bed, gently laying her down on it while they continued to kiss each other. Vivian's hands roamed Trevor's torso, curiously feeling his muscular physique. It was her first time ever feeling a man's body, and her first time was with her sister's hunky jock boyfriend!

Trevor pulled away for a moment to take his shirt off, pulling it over his head before letting it fall to the floor. Vivian bit down on her lip and blushed deeper at how sexy he was, he had a body that looked like it was made by the Gods.

He drew in a deep breath before he moved back in to kiss her again with the same passion and fire as before. The two's lips parted and met again, over and over again. Even just from making out, Vivian was letting out little hums and whimpers as they kissed, her hands exploring Trevor, from his shoulders to his biceps to his pecs, to his tight abs--even to the front of his jeans.

Trevor groaned at the feeling of Vivian groping his crotch through his jeans, moving his lips from hers to kiss his way down her jaw, to her neck, sucking and nipping hard at her skin as she widened her eyes and moaned wantonly, her hand gripping his hair. Trevor loved how sensitive she was, as she squirmed and whimpered just from the most gentle touches.

Trevor's hands moved to slowly lift Vivian's tank top, pulling it over her chest to reveal her cute B-cup breasts, her rosy nipples hard. She turned her head to the side and shut her eyes in embarrassment. Trevor thought she looked so damn adorable.

He kissed his way down to her chest, his hot mouth capturing a succulent nipple as he began to kiss and suck on it, making Vivian whine in pleasure as she gripped his hair harder. He gently moved his lips off from her before giving attention to the other nipple, lavishing it with the same treatment as he gave the previous.

Trevor moved his lips to kiss his way down her stomach, down further before stopping just at the top of Vivian's panties. He looked up at her as if asking for permission, and Vivian looked at him with an embarrassed expression, nodding before looking away again, as if it was much too embarrassing for her to look at him.

He tugged down her black panties, pulling them from her legs before tossing them away, spreading her legs open as she willingly complied, but seemed to still be so embarrassed. Trevor smiled at her. "God, you're fucking cute, Viv," he said softly before moving his head down between her legs, making her gasp when she felt his nose press against her unruly, hairy pussy as he deeply breathed in her essence.

She felt his tongue lap at her clit as she threw her head back and ran her hand through his hair, scratching at his scalp as she encouraged him. She never felt anything like this before--it was so fucking good.

He hooked her legs around his neck as he licked her clit up and down slowly, taking his time to ravish her taste. Trevor had gone down on girls before, but there was something about the taste of Vivian that was fucking amazing.

Her entrance was sopping wet, and Trevor pressed his fingers against her folds before pushing them inside her while he closed his lips around her clit and sucked, making her squirm and mumble curses between her whimpers while Trevor continued to pleasure her cunt with his tongue, lips, and fingers.

She arched against his mouth, her body begging for more as he chuckled against her, scissoring his fingers within her and stretching her walls as he continued to lick and suck on that sensitive virgin clitoris of hers. It was all so overwhelming for Vivian--it felt so much different than her own fingers, and she felt like she was completely on cloud nine.

He pulled his fingers from her before moving his mouth down to lick at her wet folds, pushing his tongue inside of her as she cried out his name at the feeling of his tongue exploring her cavern.

"Fuck," Trevor murmured against her before moving his mouth off of her, making her whine in disappointment. He chuckled. "Don't worry... It's gonna get even better."

He undid his jeans and pushed them down his hips along with his underwear, before pulling out his large cock, which was already hard just from eating her out. He got something out from his pocket, which was a packaged condom. He opened it before pulling out the condom, rolling it onto his dick while Vivian only watched in awe.

Trevor stood up and spread Vivian's legs wider. She felt so embarrassed being exposed with her legs open for her older sister's hot boyfriend, but she wanted it. She wanted him to take her virginity. She wanted this hunky boy who said the sweetest things to her to be the one to claim her for the first time. She didn't care if it was wrong--she always secretly dreamt of doing something like this for so long. She'd always read about forbidden affairs like this in the hentai manga she'd read on her computer while masturbating...Just the mere thought of it was so exciting.

Trevor looked into her eyes. "You sure?" He breathily asked her, and she nodded eagerly. "Please," she whispered, making Trevor's dick slightly twitch. Fuck, she's gorgeous, he thought to himself, gazing down at her body. He needed to be in her.

He rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit for a moment before dragging it down to align himself with her entrance, slowly pushing himself inside her as Vivian's eyes widened and she gasped as Trevor moaned the more he filled her up. He slid himself all the way inside of her, and her virgin snatch was so damn tight, it felt fucking amazing.

He buried himself fully inside of her before slowly pulling back, moving back inside her again. He was spreading her inner walls apart, taking his time and making her feel every slight movement. Vivian was whimpering in pleasure, her wet cunt clenching around him as she could feel his warm, thick cock moving inside her.

Trevor moved himself back and forth within Vivian, heaving himself deep inside of her as his balls loudly slapped against her ass as he kept thrusting, while Vivian could only shut her eyes and let pretty moans slip from her lips from the overwhelming pleasure.

yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers
12