All Comments on 'Camping Cuckold'

by ChlsMtBkr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Cuckolding, But Abuse

The boyfriend was merely a witness to cheating. There was no excitement for him. He was just a third wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing Erotic Here

There is nothing erotic about this story. The mere descrption of sexual activity, without emotional content, is just that--a mere description. It's about as erotic as the type of video porn where two people mechanically bang away as if they are engaging in some sort of athletic contest.rather than something pleasurable.

I'm a fan of erotic cuckold stories, where the woman interacts with her significant other in a teasing, loving way. In this particular story, if I were Preston, I would have left her with Campbell, and 'ghosted' her thereafter. I have the feeling she wouldn't be bothered much by that.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
Not badly written

Just bad people

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Great read while playing with my vibrator. The only distracting thing was that he was just like hanging around. It would make more sense if you established him more as a voyer or if he joined in at some point. I liked it. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

No wonder, that Campbell is a fucking machine if not much of a friend.

Pretty non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this...its perfect.

Love how she ignores him and goes straight to Campbell. Perfect cuck story. I think you should continue their adventures. Have them plan a trip to a Casino, or resort. Preston begs Mary to be his slutty arm candy and wear dresses and heels, and whatnot. Then Preston is "begged" by Campbell to come along. Everyone swears the "camping" trip was just a one time thing.

The minute they walk into the Casino...BOOM...Mary and Campbell ignore Preston. He watches Campbell live out his "slut girlfriend" fantasy with Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this one is so nice

totally loved it.

i let my wife fuck around too. its one of the best things to watch her seduced and taken by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Please add more parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am not trying to be blafemous, but our Maker seems to have made sure some wives make more than one man happy.

My first wife cheated on me. We divorced. With hindsight i should have asked her to stay with me.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

What fucking slut Mary is just like my first wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous