All Comments on 'Camping Curiosity'

by ftgreyscale

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Bad cuck story, nothing original , wimp husband again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see divorce and a broken friendship.... maybe even some hodpitsl stays in the near future

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

When something is just stupid, all we have left is 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't exciting, it was disgusting. Another cuck married to a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeee dude, that was pretty infantile. Really? Bugger off, nothing to gain here. Exercise in drawing by numbers and keep watching the grass growing. Yo may be betta on that.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly question, why only one tent, especially as there should have been two couples. Otherwise utterly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he decided to fuck his friend's ass would he kept sleepping? That's how stupid this is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needed to cook at least another 15 minutes. This is just a hot, wet mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Predictable almost from the start and pretty dumb. Sorry

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Wow, some bad comments already, but I enjoyed it. Love the way you built it up without going too far. Some writers just don't know when to stop, and wander into the absurd. This was a BIT unrealistic, (who can sleep thru an orgasm?) but I guess it was needed for the story. I liked it and gave you a 5.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story.

Keep writing and thank you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread writer who seems to think if he changes his name his grating stories will magically improve.

Sorry ponyboy, that doesnt work, as is clearly evidenced by the other 17 or so retreads attempting the same thing.

Let me give you a literary visual, if you will, say your real life name is "Dan" and you try and play the piano for a year and yet you still sound and play like someone who is playing for the first, calling yourself "Fred" doesnt change how much you suck at piano playing. See it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure that out.

I won't charge you for the advice this time, next time I'll mail you a bill. I assume its 2inch Closet Street CuckVille USA?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought it was well written. Though i think this story could have benefited from him waking up after accidently grabbing her tit in sleep and playing an active role in the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was good, you should write some more stories. Ignore the critics, they shouldn't read these type of stories if they don't like them, that's just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well i think ur little foray into writing LW just ended.... time to get back to ur hairless genitals and mastrubate on thoughts of sucking hairy cocks...

Also pse keep ur day job of garbage collector

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was like a comedy, i kept laughing....***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading some stories reminds me of the scene in 40y/o virgin where the guy is describing boobs feeling like a pillow. You doubt if the writer has ever actually had sex. A sleeping guy creampies someone who grinded on him with her wet pussy and he’s clueless because she gave him a blowjob after?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Literotica wasn't posting comments from some of us yesterday, but I tried to post a positive one. I liked this story, thought it was believable- a bit far fetched yes, (who sleeps thru an orgasm?) Loved your build-up and the way you wrote it. I'm giving you a 5.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

greeeeat story

please do part 2 !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story…..reminds me of years ago when my older brother crawled into bed with my wife & me. We was just talking. I dozed off, wife wakes me shortly whispering my brother is spooning her. Then Moans omg he’s in me. I literally came on the spot. With my brother cumming in my wife shortly later. FYI my brother is huge down there. Maybe sometime I’ll write the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s so nice to see the porn police out in full force. I thought the story was hot. Very believable. Only thing is the friend should’ve been awake. Hope there’s more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know some guys that would camp often . One time they had a family next to them . Husband wife two daughters and son , girls were 19&20. That long weekend lots of excessive drink and pot smoking and his grou of six taking turns sneaking off with the daughters and also the wife. They got hubby so fucked up he was passing out . The wife got dped by as LLC of them at some point. He said she claimed she never did anal but had six different dicks up her ass Ay add one point. Nice family but the girls we’re all slutty . Th we y we’re breaking the brothers balls about fucking his sisters and he did come across his mother e we other a dick in her mouth snd one up her ass. She started saying fuck my slutty married ass when she realized and made eye contact with her son . That was a pretty bad scene with her begging him to stay quite.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Well the couple in the story are apparently swingers so the wife having sex with another person is a given. Thats what they do in their lifestyle. And Im sure the writer will continue writing such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun 5 star story, written in the spirit of old school LW, before the hate-police took over and messed this category, driving away all the great authors. The tent scene reminds me of the final scene in 'Candy'. Cute and playful. Keep writing, and give us part 2 because I like these 3 characters.

Just wondering, why do you clowns (the ones leaving such caustic comments and 1 starring such a great first submission by this author) read a story that you're obviously going to hate? Is it some kind of sickness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous