Camping Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte drew her hand up from between her and her husband. Looking deeply into her husband's shocked eyes the entire time; Charlotte slowly licked her hand clean of his semen as if it was a decadent dessert. Charlotte wasn't particularly fond of the taste, but also didn't feel strongly negative about it either. The look on her husband's face though as he watched her continue to surprise him with her lewd behavior was priceless and intoxicating. Despite himself, Jason was mesmerized and impressed with his wife's unexpected debauchery. He'd never seen anything in her behavior to have indicated such a sexual deviant was lurking below the surface. Jason didn't think he ever wanted to see a repeat performance of the evening, but some of her behavior he was growing rather fond of.

Behind her, Ben had softened his grip on her breast since climaxing, and his lifeless spent form slumped over and back onto his back next to Charlotte. Charlotte sighed out with contentment as his now flaccid cock slipped out of her. She could feel the combination of their fluids seeping down, and she slipped the gusset of her underwear back into place in order to keep it all from leaking out onto their sleeping bag.

"Shit, how are we going to get him clean so he doesn't wake up thinking he had sex. I don't want him to get any ideas or clues about what happened and then be able to rub it in my face later." Jason could tell an odd change was taking place in his mind when he started questioning things like that and not addressing that he and his wife had just brought a new person into their sex life; reluctantly or otherwise.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that," Charlotte smiled.

"What?"

Without waiting to address Jason's question, Charlotte quietly tossed off the side of the sleeping bag that was partially covering her before. Having slipped out of his own blanket earlier when he rolled over to spoon Charlotte in his slumber, Ben was already out of his blanket and facing up toward the top of the tent. His spent rod was flopped over the end of the flap in the front of his plaid pajamas and hung there limply. Charlotte kept an eye on Ben's head, and slowly inched her way down to where her face was near his cock. Jason caught on to what she was planning and wanted to say something but had no idea of how to stop her. Helplessly he watched his wife cast a wicked grin in his direction before softly picking up Ben's cock and carefully cleaning it by sucking it and licking all evidence of their copulation clean from his shaft. Jason was amazed his wife still had the capacity to surprise him with everything that happened thus far, but the image of her bent over with her perfectly round ass poking out from under her nightgown as she licked another man's cock clean certainly did the trick. After completing the task at hand, Charlotte deftly tucked Ben's cock back away inside of his pajamas. The whole time, he hardly stirred. Charlotte straightened her nightgown up and slinked back into her sleeping spot before pulling the bag back over her.

"Zip up that side of the bag so it doesn't happen again," Jason requested.

"Yes sir. Maybe you'll have to punish me tomorrow since I was so naughty tonight," Charlotte smirked before leaning in to kiss her husband. "Goodnight dear."

"Goodnight," Jason replied. As he settled in he looked up to the top of the tent and marveled at how normal the sound of the forest around them seemed. His life felt as though a seismic shift had just occurred, and yet his wife and the stirring and sound of the forest around their tent carried on as normally as if nothing had happened at all. Jason slept restlessly the remainder of the night but eventually was able to get some deep sleep.

"Hey bud, 'bout time you woke up!" Ben's familiar and loud voice greeted Jason along with the bright light of the sun as he walked out of the tent the following morning.

"Hey Ben. Hey! Where's Charlotte at?" Jason asked defensively after not seeing his wife and the images from the night before came flooding back into his mind.

"Oh, she said she had to go get a shower as soon as possible because she was feeling sticky from sweating in all this humid weather last night. We only just woke up about ten minutes ago honestly, I was just giving you shit about waking up late but you didn't," Ben replied. Jason's stomach momentarily tightened into a knot at hearing Ben say his wife's name and the word sticky in the same sentence. Jason could tell though by Ben's behavior that he appeared to be totally oblivious to what had transpired the night before.

"Oh, ok," Jason scratched his head and looked around for signs of his wife returning from the bathrooms. "So, what's for breakfast?" Jason could smell something cooking behind Ben on their camp stove.

"Eggs and beer," Ben answered with a smile as he turned around and slapped a paper plate of eggs and cold can on the picnic table in front of Jason. "Breakfast of champions."

Jason couldn't help but be puzzled a little bit at the ridiculousness of it all. We're fucking swingers, or something, and Ben doesn't even know he was a part of a threesome that made it happen, Jason thought as he sat down in front of the food that had been prepared for him. Seeing the slightly runny yoke made him recall the viscous fluids from when he came in his wife's hand, and strange aftershocks of arousal and jealousy came and went occasionally as Jason tried to keep the thoughts from his mind. He made a mental note that he needed to address the events with his wife so there wouldn't be a repeat performance. He reckoned he hadn't protested enough the night before, maybe, but he was sure...he was mostly sure anyway, that he never wanted to see it happen again.

"Hey, there you are. Just in time for some of Ben's famous eggs and beer breakfast," Ben said as Charlotte rejoined the group at the table upon returning from her shower.

"Ooh, this looks good," Charlotte smiled at the plate of eggs being handed to her.

They all sat down and silently ate their breakfast looking around and taking in the sounds of the birds chirping and the crisp morning mountain air. Jason was able to let go of his worries from the night before just a tad as he looked around and soaked in all the natural beauty around them.

"Hey, how'd you guys sleep last night by the way? I was meaning to ask all morning," Ben randomly interrupted the silence at the table. Jason's stomach immediately began churning the eggs he just consumed.

"What do you mean?" Charlotte asked.

"Well, I mean, I slept really well. I mean, I got a lot of good sound sleep I mean. At least I think I did. I just had the strangest and weirdest dreams I think I've ever had," Ben replied as he looked back and forth between Charlotte and Jason.

"What kinds of dreams?" Charlotte's questioning continued. Jason's stomach lurched and his nerves felt shot. He could have sworn he saw Charlotte smirk as she seemed intrigued and coquettish in response to Ben's comments.

"Well, I guess it was just odd because I had these kind of weird vivid dreams about an old babysitter I used to have a crush on as a child. Totally unexpected and came out of nowhere. Was wondering if you two had any odd dreams last night," Ben inquired.

"So you got a good night's sleep and some wild dreams on your first night camping huh?" Charlotte asked back.

"Yeah, I suppose so," Ben answered.

"See, Jason and I told you this mountain air and getting away from electronics would do you some damn good. And just think, we still have two whole days left to camp. Who knows what else good this trip will do your body and mind," Charlotte smiled at Ben then turned with her warm affectionate smile toward Jason and arched a single eyebrow in his direction.

"Yeah, camping trips are always full of surprises," Jason confirmed. "I know I won't ever forget this weekend."