Camping Exposure Ch. 12

Story Info
Allen learns he's been compromised as well.
12.6k words
4.79
5.2k
12

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

The tent began to brighten with the rising sun. I was partly awake, enough to know that someone was riding my dick, again. I lost track of how many times Sue and Julia had swapped off on me, before we fell asleep in a sweaty heap of bodies. I'd enjoyed having my lips on both their pussies and my dick in them in multiple ways, before that happened. The two seemed almost insatiable, and I wasn't sure if it was just desire, or if it was still programming, or some of each.

I opened my eyes to see Julia straddling me, her body lifting and lowering slowly, my cock sliding slowly in and out of her wet pussy, as she smiled down at me. "You're awake." She whispered.

"I am now."

"Good. I was hoping for one more orgasm, before I had to leave."

"Well, you got it hard, you might as well enjoy it." I answered.

As way of an answer, she began to move faster, her tits bouncing slightly, as she made the whole air mattress bounce. Sue yawned and stretched next to me, opening her eyes and looking at Julia riding me. "Again?" She whispered softly, "I don't know where she gets the energy. My pussy feels like a truck has been driving through it. I hope you don't mind if I sit this one out."

"I don't mind, if you don't," I answered, equally quietly.

Julia bounced up and down on me, her moans growing louder by the moment, as she came closer and closer to climax. With a loud grunt, her whole body stiffened and shuddered in climax. She sat that way for long seconds and then slowly leaned down to lay on top of me, kissing me softly. "Thank you." She whispered. "But I better get dressed and head home."

"You can't go home like that," Sue whispered, "you smell like sweaty sex."

"I know, but what can I do?"

"Take my towel and soap and go shower. In fact, why don't you take this horn dog with you. He smells even worse."

"Are you telling me I stink?"

"Uh huh." Sue said, as she rolled over. "Go take a shower with her."

I groaned and rolled off the air mattress, after Julia climbed off me. I was actually still tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I dug the bath towel out of my duffel, and then dug the one, along with her body wash, from Sue's bag. I also pushed Sue's water shoes over, toward where Julia was standing. She wrapped the towel around herself and waited for me to do the same, before the two of us slipped out of the tent and headed toward the shower house. It was still early, not even six AM yet, so there weren't a lot of people up and about, except of course, those tent campers that were making the early morning bathroom walk. There were a few of those. I was surprisingly at ease, walking along the road with nothing but a towel on, and in the back of my mind, I idly wondered what would happen if it just, sort of fell off, in front of the young woman that was fifty or so feet ahead of me. She had on a pair of baggy gray shorts with really short legs, that almost allowed her crotch to be exposed as she walked. I could tell from the shirt that she didn't have a bra on either, but unfortunately, I could only see her from the back. I guessed she was headed for the showers herself, since she was carrying a small bag and a towel.

I showed Julia where the showers were, walking her to the ladies' door, which was only a few feet from the men's room door, on the back side of the building. I was about to turn and walk to the men's door, when Julia grabbed my hand and pulled me into the ladies' shower room with her. "She said go shower with me." She said quietly, pulling me down the row of curtained shower stalls, until she found one that was standing open. She pulled me into the stall and then pulled her towel off, hanging it on the hook on the wall. She reached for mine and pulled it off as well, adding It to where hers hung.

I frowned and turned and pulled the curtain closed before someone else could see us, while Julia stepped into the slightly sunken shower stall, and turned the water on. She stepped out, turned me and pushed me back in under the water, and then to my complete shock, turned back to the curtain, and pulled it back open, exposing both of us!

"Tell me you didn't like having it open." She asked softly, as she stepped into the shower portion with me, the bottle of soap in her hand. "I know you did, because you started getting a hardon again."

"You know," I said, as she started to rub body wash on my chest, "We can get thrown out of the park for this."

"What? For taking a shower with a friend? Nothing wrong with that. What are they going to do? Call the police?" She answered with a giggle, as her hands made their way down to my crotch. "You going to wash me?" She asked, as she stroked her soapy hands on my cock, keeping it fully erect, for anyone walking by our shower stall to see. I rolled my eyes and squeezed some soap into my hand, before setting the bottle back on the little shelf. I cupped her large, soft tits and began to massage them, rubbing the soap in and around each one, while teasing her nipples with my fingers, at the same time. "Mmmmmm. Now that does feel nice." She moaned softly. "Making me want to do something more with this, than wash it."

"Okay, being in here is bad enough, but having sex in here with the curtain open?" I whispered urgently.

"You're right. It's a great idea." She giggled, leaning back and lifting one foot to rest it on the wall behind me. She pulled me toward her, aiming my dick, for her now exposed pussy. "Come on. Do it. Put it right in and make me come again." I looked to the shower door, thankful no one was watching, and pushed my soap slickened shaft into her hot, wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck yes." She moaned as my cock spread her pussy and slid fully into her depths. "Fuck me honey, make me come again!"

I started to rock my hips. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, not here, but I realized that I couldn't help myself, not any more than I could the last time a woman pulled me into these same showers. I started driving into her with abandon, plunging my fat head deep into her, getting moans and grunts with each thrust. After last night I'd learned her signs, and was surprised that she was getting close to climax already, but then, for some reason, so was I.

"What the fuck!?" I heard from the doorway, making both of us jerk our heads that way. There was a woman standing in front of the open curtain, staring at us. It took a few moments for me to realize, that it was one of the women from the campsite next to ours.

"Just taking a quick shower." Julia panted. "We'll be done in a minute, unless you want to come join us? We'd be happy to share."

"Jesus, I don't believe you people! You stay up all fucking night, fucking like rabbits, and then you have the balls to come in here and start fucking again? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Not a fucking thing!" Julia squealed, as her body began to tremble. I felt her pussy clench around me and her whole body tensed and jerked as her pussy sprayed her juices out onto me. "OHHHHH FUCK YES! THAT'S IT!"

"You people are disgusting!" The woman snapped at us, still standing there staring.

"Honey, if you wanna have a try, all you gotta do is ask. No point getting your panties in a bunch because your husband can't or won't give you a real fucking!"

The woman cried out in surprise, and with an angry look on her face stomped off, but not toward the door, but further down the row of showers. I heard the curtain close on the next stall, and then heard her muttering, about how anyone could be so fucking bold, as to fuck right out in public.

"For a minute I thought she might just come join us. That could have been interesting."

"God Julia. You're horrible."

"I know, right? My husband doesn't understand why, all of a sudden, I can't get enough sex. I think it's because of all the hours of video I've been watching. Ohhhhh God, it makes me so fucking horny!"

"Wait. You've been watching the video?" I asked.

"Uh huh. It's soooo fucking sexy to watch. I watched this blonde haired Asian looking woman, with really big tits, trying to learn to do a strip tease and then pole dance. Adam got so turned on that he made the two of them do a sixty-nine and eat each other out, while he fucked her. What was funny was her name. She had the same name as me. Julia. Julia Kim."

"Julia? You're sure? Julia Kim?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"What else did he tell them to do?"

"Not much, but the woman she was trying to learn from. "Amanda or Agatha or something like that. She kept telling Julia just how hot and sexy it felt to be stripping and pole dancing on stage. She looked so graceful on the pole, compared to Julia. She could spin and rotate and even turn herself upside down. At one point, she invited Adam to come put his dick in her, while she was hanging on the pole. She said she wished she could do that at the club, but they'd never allow it."

"And you watched that whole thing?"

"Uh huh."

"Where was it? In the basement?"

"Yeah. That's where the pole is. In the basement."

"Julia! I love you! I think you just helped me fix all of this."

"Me? How did I do that?"

"Let me ask you a question. A few months ago, would you have ever done this? Had sex in a shower like this?"

She thought for a few moments. "Well, actually, no. I wouldn't have."

"But now, now you think it's not only okay, but you WANTED to do it? Right?"

"Yeah, so?" She asked hesitantly.

"What changed?"

"If I knew that, my husband would be happy. He doesn't understand why I wanna have sex right in front of the living room windows, or on the porch or the balcony out back or anyplace like that."

"But I do! I know exactly why! Because you watched the programming of that woman. She had your name and when he did her, you picked it up. His voice, his words, even recorded, they worked on you!"

"I don't get it." She said in confusion.

"It's okay. I do." I said with a grin. If it worked on her, I knew how I could make it work for Sue!

"You know what?" She said, moving closer to me again, her tits pressing to my chest. "All this talk is getting me horny again."

"You wanna do it again?"

"Maybe." She said softly, before looking at the still open curtain and then up at the top of the wall separating our shower cubicle from the one next to us. She leaned her face to mine and whispered. "I think we need to help someone loosen up a bit too."

"Julia? What are you doing?" I asked, as she pulled away from me and started for the curtained entrance, pulling me by the hand.

"Shhhhh." She hushed me, before grinning broadly again. She pulled me out of the stall and into the hallway leading past all the stalls. She stepped to the one next to ours, and opened the curtain a few inches to peek in. She looked back at me again with a very naughty grin and then slid the curtain back silently. The woman that had been upset with us was standing, completely naked, water and soap running down her body and face as she washed her long brown hair, her head tilted back and her eyes closed. Julia pulled me into the shower stall, pushing me past her toward the woman, and then closed the curtain behind us.

"Suck her nipples." She whispered to me.

"Aren't I going to get in trouble for this?" I whispered, realizing that this was bordering on sexual assault.

"Wimp!" She whispered, stepping past me. She stepped into the shower with the woman and then reached for both breasts, putting her palms on them and gently squeezing them.

"OH FUCK!" The woman cried in surprise, backing hard into the wall under the shower head, her hands moving to cover her tits and push Julia's hands out of the way. I could see the woman struggling to look through the soap still streaming down her head and face and into her eyes.

"Shhhhhh." Julia whispered, reaching up and wiping the soap from her forehead and cheeks before letting her palms catch water and gently wipe her face again. "No worries. Just relax."

"What the fuck? What are you doing in my shower!?" the woman said, all too loudly.

"Just coming to help out."

"I don't need any help," she snapped, "now get out."

"Awwww. I thought you wanted to see that cock of his again," Julia cooed softly. I saw the woman's eyes dart from Julia, past her to me, and down to my protruding hardon.

"I didn't say that."

"No, you didn't have to. I saw where you were looking. I saw you touching your crotch, while you were watching us. I know you want it. You want to see it and you want to feel it and you want to know what it would feel like, sliding into your hot, wet pussy. Don't you?"

"I...no!"

"On come now, you can tell me. You wanna feel it, don't you?" She turned to look at me. "Come on. Let her touch it." I don't know why I did, but I stepped into the shower, which was really quite crowded with three of us in it. Julia gently guided the woman's hand to my dick and I felt her grasp it and then begin to slowly stroke her hand along it. "It's huge, isn't it? I bet you want to feel it pushing into you. You listened to us all night long. Now you want to know what kind of a cock could keep two women fucking, all night long. Well, here it is. All you have to do is ask. That's all. Just ask him if you can feel it. Ask him if he'll push it into you. Ask him to make you climax around it. That's all you have to do. Just ask."

"Would he?"

"If you ask him. But you have to ask him. I can't answer for him. That wouldn't be right."

She looked at me and then down, to where her hand was stroking my dick. "God, it looks so big! I don't know if it'd even fit. And my husband...he'd be furious."

"If he had that kind of a cock, you'd be fucking him all night long. So why not? Just try it on for size. You don't even have to have sex. Just slip it in and try it for size. That isn't having sex, is it?"

"It sorta is," she protested weakly.

"But you want it. You wanna try it. You can. All you have to do is ask."

She was silent. I couldn't believe Julia was actually talking this woman into having sex, with a total stranger! The woman looked at me. "Just for a second?"

"See, that's all it takes," Julia whispered, "turn around."

The woman turned to face the wall and bent over some, pushing her ass out at me. Julia moved past me and then pushed me closer to the woman, reaching around me and grasped my cock. She pushed my butt, until my engorged head was able to rub the soft wet lips. She stroked my head up and down, intentionally working the tip across the woman's clit, drawing a long deep moan. She settled my head in the woman's entrance and then used her hands on my hips, to push me toward her. My cock spread her lips, and then the entrance to her depths, and then slowly sunk into the hot wet depths of her vagina.

"Ohhhhh my God, yessss!" The woman moaned, as I pushed in, my head finally pressing against the end of her vaginal canal. I started to move my hips, pushing in and out of her slowly, long slow deep strokes, that were bringing gentle moans of pleasure from the woman. I was turned on, a lot, and was soon holding her hips and driving my long fat shaft in and out with abandon. She panted and gasped, as I worked her closer and closer to climax, her pussy starting to tremble and squeeze around my plunging shaft.

"Make her come." Julia whispered, leaning her bare tits against my back and whispering in my ear. "Make her come around you and then fill her up with your hot wet juice. Show her what we did all night long."

"Oh God." I grunted, as I plunged faster, feeling the urgency build within me. I drove hard into her ass, making her soft tits, hanging down under her chest, swing wildly, as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. I knew she was climaxing, I could feel it around my shaft, her pussy clenching and practically vibrating around me, as I continued to thrust in and out. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and wanted to pull out, but Julia clearly knew what I wanted, and it wasn't what she intended. She used her body to block mine from pulling back far enough to pull out of the woman, and unable to pull out or hold back, I had little choice.

My body bucked hard against the woman's bare ass. I felt my cock surging and swelling with each shot into her, even though those shots might not have as much with them, as the ones earlier in the night.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" The woman squeaked breathlessly, her whole body trembling as I held myself inside her. I felt my cock surge and twitch as the last of my cum drained into her still spasming pussy. Julia disappeared, and a few moments later, came back with our towels. The woman turned to face me after my dick softened and slipped from her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her tits to my chest and her lips to mine in a long, wet, very eager and aggressive kiss. Julia interrupted that kiss to join in, and for a few minutes we took turns kissing each other, though much softer than before.

"Time for us to go." Julia whispered. "I need to get back."

"You won't tell him, my husband, will you?"

Julia smiled. "No. I won't tell him. But if you don't want him to find out, I suggest you go seduce him and have him fill your pussy too."

"Good idea." She whispered, before kissing me again. "Thank you."

I had no idea what to answer to that, so I let Julia pull me back, handing me a towel. We both wrapped ourselves in our towels and then left, leaving the woman in the shower to finish washing off the remnants of our sex.

"Why did you do that?" I asked quietly, as we walked back toward the campsite.

"Do what?"

"Get her to have sex with me."

"Did I?" She asked, with a little bit of a startled look.

"Yes, you did."

"Huh. I don't remember it. Come to think of it, I don't remember most of what we did after going into the shower. What did we do?"

"Besides shower, have sex, and then you convincing that woman from the other campsite to have sex with me, not much of anything."

"I did that?"

"You did."

"Huh. Strange I don't remember it at all."

"Yeah, strange." I agreed, knowing it was anything but and also convinced now, that what she just did was programming. On the walk back she let her towel slip off her tits twice, both times where some guy was obviously watching us, and a third time, letting it slide all the way to the ground so she was completely naked while she turned her back and bent over to get it, showing the guy her completely exposed pussy. She stood up, turned to face him, without looking at him, and wrapped the towel back around herself, letting him see her full body for long seconds. By the time she was again wrapped, the old dude clearly had a hardon growing and I wondered if his wife was going to get screwed later.

We got back to the tent, Sue still laying on the mattress sleeping. Julia stood in front of the window facing the campsite the woman in the shower was from, dropped her towel and stood, stroking and teasing herself in front of the window, knowing that both guys were watching. I couldn't resist the temptation, and moved to stand with her, as naked as she was. I bent over to suck her nipples and finger her pussy, teasing her body closer and closer to climax until she finally orgasmed in full sight of both of them. Julia was just getting the last of her clothes on when the woman from the shower returned to her site. To my surprise, she was carrying her clothes and had just the towel wrapped around her like we had. She walked to their tent door and turned to look at us and then at her husband. She dropped her towel and called to him, drawing his attention. Naked, she bent over and stepped into the tent, leaving the door open in invitation to him. He looked at us, then back at his tent and quickly got up and followed his wife.

"Someone is gonna get fucked." Julia whispered before wrapping her arms around me. We spent a few moments kissing before she whispered that she had to leave, and then ducked out of the tent door, zipping it closed behind her. I crawled onto the air mattress and snuggled up with my wife, my again hard dick pressing between her thighs.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers