Camping Exposure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't get enough in the shower?" She whispered, without rolling over.

"Didn't get enough of you."

"Not even after last night?"

"Actually, I got a lot last night, but I got even more this morning. I got enlightened!"

That brought Sue's attention to me. "Explain."

"Last night. When you invited her to stay, do you remember it?"

"A little."

"That's because something she did or said triggered that part of you that he used to make you lick those women's pussies. He wanted you to make out with other women, because he knew that you didn't go that way, after the baking day incident. I don't know what triggered it, but I know that it was. I've never seen you act that way, and to be honest, I never felt you suck my dick that way."

"I sucked your dick?"

"Oh yes. Very expertly. And not only did you, but when you had me just ready to explode in your mouth, you squeezed me hard, cutting off my ability to ejaculate. That l meant when I came later, inside Julia, I came even more, and harder. Then, you licked my cum from her pussy."

"Yuk." She said making a face. "I don't even remember it."

"Well, I can tell you, you enjoyed it."

"Damn. I'm sorry honey."

"For what?"

"For not remembering what you clearly were enjoying. I mean, come on, I don't want to be a sex robot."

I laughed at her suggestion. "Maybe not, but you're still the sexiest sex robot on this planet!" She punched my arm playfully and then snuggled up against me, pressing her nude body against mine, her soft breasts pressing against my chest and side. I held her against me, my hand gently stroking her bare butt cheeks. "I also learned something really important."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Did you notice how she wanted to flash and play?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna know why she's doing that?"

"Because he programmed her to."

I chuckled. "You watched it, the one where he programmed them, right?"

"Yeah."

"Did he do that? Program her that way?"

She thought for a moment. "No, actually, all he did was say to go home and close the case. She must have come back and gotten again."

"Uh-uh. You think he'd be crazy enough to mess around with trying to get cops to be call girls? I wouldn't, in his shoes. I'd want her staying as far away from me as she could."

"So that's the way she is?"

"Uh-uh. She'd never done anything like this before a few weeks ago. Now she can't seem to get enough of showing off. She even dropped her towel and flashed a guy up the road, full on nude!"

"Damn, really?"

"And when we got here, well, you probably heard."

"How could I not?"

"She was showing off for the two guys in the camp next to us."

"Ahhhhh. That explains the orgasm."

"Yeah. I fingered her off for them."

"So, if he didn't program her, and it isn't her thing normally, why is she doing it?"

"Because she'd been watching the videos."

"I watched the videos. It made me horny, but nothing else."

"You didn't watch a video of a woman with your own name being programmed."

"WHAT!?" She asked sitting up. "She got programmed watching the recordings?"

"Uh huh. A woman named Julia Kim. He was trying to get her to learn to strip and pole dance."

"Wait. You're not serious. Julia Kim?"

"Yeah. Blond Asian looking woman with big boobs. That's how she described her. Sound like someone we know?"

"OH MY GOD!" Sue cried, dissolving into laughter. "Oh my god I don't believe it! Julia Kim, Doctor Kim's blond Asian wife with big tits! He had her programmed! The bastard that's been fucking me at work had his own wife programmed! That's why she wasn't upset. She came in and had sex with me, probably to shut me up. It worked. I thought she was in on it and I couldn't make his homelife difficult, so I'd give up. But he had his own fucking wife programmed!"

"How the hell did he know about Adam? That's what I want to know "

"I can guess. He needed to have someone help him with the drug stuff. Dr Kim, besides being a clinic doctor, does research in therapeutic drugs. I bet that's how they met. Adam asked for help on the drugs and he gave him some of his research. Shit. And he knows. He has to. If he had his wife programmed, he had to know at least what was going on, if not participating. I haven't gone and looked, but I wonder if we'll find him on camera?"

"I doubt it. If I were him, I wouldn't want anyone knowing I was part of that mess, but that didn't mean that the price was a stream of women to fuck and play his little kinky games."

"So, we can't prove it, but we know."

"And we know that Adam's voice can reprogram, as long as he's saying the right names."

"You think you can duplicate that?"

"I don't have to. I have a friend over in the theater that is a genius when it comes to sound. I bet she can master up almost anything we want him to say from the recordings we have."

"And then we can deprogram me?"

"That's the idea."

"So, what are we still doing here? Get up!"

"Slow down little one." I said in my best Yoda voice. "Seriously. I need to ask her, but on the QT. I don't want anyone at work to get word of what we're doing."

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good, would it?"

"No, now we just have to figure out what to do about Dr Kim. Maybe re-program his wife to something he wouldn't want."

"You'd do that to a woman?"

"No. You know I wouldn't. But we'll have to find that video and show her and help deprogram her. I bet his life becomes hell once she finds out what he did to her."

"If not, I'll find another way to make it so."

"Come on, I'm hungry now." I said, rolling off the mattress. We dressed, more or less. I had on a pair of athletic shorts with an elastic waist, and that was it. Sue put on one of my t-shirts, one that was just barely long enough to cover her pussy, and not even all of her butt cheeks, 'just to tease me,' she said.

The two guys in the site next to ours, seemed more than interested enough in watching as well, probably hoping she'd bend over for them. The one, even after he'd gone and had sex with his wife. Sue threatened to walk over and give them cups of coffee with their wives sitting out there with them. I'm quite sure she would have shown plenty as she did, just to get them in trouble with their wives.

It was late enough we didn't want to go fishing, but we decided to go swimming for a while, before we packed up. She wore only the shirt out on the boat and we anchored in the same place we had the night before, this time skinny dipping in the open daylight. More than one fisherman got a good look at my wife's assets, which made her even more horny, finally begging me to fuck her, right there in front of them. I wasn't sure I loved her showing off her wares that much, but I had to admit, it was fun as hell having sex out there.

After we got back in, we loaded the boat and started breaking down camp. Sue continued to wear nothing but that shirt, promising she wouldn't wear anything but that, all day, as long as I promised to keep wearing the pair of shorts I had on. Packing the site up required a considerable amount of bending and lifting, which she seemed to do more of than required, just because she was having fun teasing the two guys in the next site. The two women showed back up, while we were packing, and were both giving their husbands shit about watching Sue. I kind of got a kick out of the one that I'd already had sex with, chastising her husband over watching Sue, given what she'd already done with me!

It took a while, but when it happened, I wasn't overly surprised. Women can be extremely determined when they think they're being slighted. The one that I hadn't had sex with, soon came walking over to our site.

"My husband seems to think that it's okay for guys to look at women's private parts. If they're going to show it, why shouldn't I look at it, he says."

"Well, he does have a point." I agreed.

"So, you don't care that your wife is flashing her stuff to my husband?"

"Actually, she's just working at packing up camp. If he sees something, well, what can I say. I don't tell my wife what she can and can't wear. Does he tell you what you can and can't wear?"

"Hell no! He tells me when he wants me to wear something less. I've never heard him say wear more."

"Well, that's a guy for you." I said, as I finished rolling the tent, Sue kneeling on the ground helping me stuff it into the bag.

"And you, you don't mind your husband looking at other women?"

"Could I even stop him? Not likely. He wants to look, that's fine with me."

She looked miffed for several seconds and then, in a move I didn't expect, she pulled her shirt up and off. She had really nice looking, little C cup tits with hard nipples poking out at me. Her hands moved to her shorts as soon as the shirt had hit the ground, undoing them and then pushing them and her panties down, all the way to her knees. "So, you don't care if I do this in front of him?"

Sue stopped what she was doing. "You don't really wanna play that game, do you?"

She looked stunned for a moment. "What game?"

"You try and tease my husband to fuck you and I try to tease your husband to fuck me? I guarantee, I'll win that game hands down."

"I'm not playing any game. I just, I was, I'm just showing off to your husband, like you're showing off to mine."

"Really, I dare you to stand right there, with both hands on the table, and let my husband touch you, anywhere he wants, and I'll go over and let your husband touch me, anywhere he wants. We'll see who gives up first."

"You'd really do that?"

Sue grinned and pulled the t-shirt up and off, leaving her in nothing but her shoes. "I bet I get his cock in me in under three minutes."

"No way Don would do that."

"Wanna bet?"

"And if you lose? He doesn't?"

"Then I'll stand in front of him right here, naked, and pay you a hundred dollars. But if you lose. If he puts his dick in me, Allen gets to fuck you until you come, right there, bent over the table. So, how much do you really trust your husband?"

"No way he'd do that to me."

Sue stepped over to me and twisted my arm to see my watch. She set a three-minute timer and then looked at her. "Three minutes from right now." She turned and walked toward the other camp. With the boat sitting where it was, most of the campground was shielded from seeing her, or us, naked. But once she walked past the end of the boat, she was in full view of anyone that wanted to watch. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but her hands were both busy, one on her breasts and the other between her legs, teasing him with her sex. It wasn't long before he had his shorts down to his knees and his cock sticking up, his hand wrapped around it, stroking it slowly as he watched and listened to her. The timer hadn't gone off yet when she stepped over him, reaching down to find his dick with her hand. She aimed his cock at her pussy as she lowered herself down, rubbing his head around her already wet lips.

"Oh fuck," we heard him moan, as she slid down his shaft.

"Oh goddamn! I don't believe that. He did it! He stuck his dick in her! That sonofabitch husband of mine. What did he think he was doing?"

"Having fun." I chuckled. "You wanna get even?"

She looked at me and back at her husband and Sue, as she lifted and lowered herself on his shaft. "Fine!" She said, as she stepped to the table. She kicked her pants the rest of the way off and then lay down on the table, sticking her legs in the air. "Fuck me. Nice and hard and loud!"

"Revenge sex?" I asked, as I pushed the front of my shorts down. My dick had been hard since we started packing, my wife's exposure turning me on every time she moved or squatted down or bent over. So, I was more than ready, as I started to rub my head up and down her slit.

"Holy fuck!" She moaned, as I pushed slowly into her a couple inches. I started to stroke, working my shaft deeper and deeper as I became more lubricated, soon stroking my full length deep into her. "Oh my God."

"I take it you like that?"

"Oh fuck, yes! Did you really fuck your wife and that cop all night long?"

"I think we slept for a few hours." I joked.

"No, I mean it. Did you really fuck both of them?"

"Sure, why not? They wanted it."

"Oh damn," she groaned, as I reached for her firm breasts and began to squeeze and pull her rigid little nipples. I pumped my shaft in and out, glancing over at my wife, occasionally. I didn't exactly love watching her have sex with someone else, but at least now, I knew why I wanted to do what I was doing right now, fucking other women besides my wife. In and out I stroked, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. I heard my wife start to come, and glanced over at her. Her hand was frantically rubbing her pussy while she bounced on his lap, trying to bring herself off hard and fast for him. She cried out and stiffened, and even though I couldn't see, I knew she had made herself squirt on him.

She pulled off of him and knelt between his knees, stroking his cock and leaning her face over him. I couldn't see that she was really sucking him off, but the fact that she was, told me that she was working more off programming, than desire, which surprisingly helped my own attitude. I looked down at the woman about to climax around my dick and started thinking about coming, and how I was going to do it. As soon as her pussy started to squeeze around me, I let myself go, that feeling of urgency growing rapidly, until I started to shoot deep in her pussy, while her own climax was still racing through her.

"Oh fuck." She panted. "Did you? Um, did you really come in me?"

"Sure. You wanted it someplace else?"

"Well, um. It might not have been a really good idea."

"No?"

"I'm not, I mean, I don't take anything. My husband is cut, so we don't worry about it."

"Well, looking to have kids?" I chuckled.

"That isn't even funny! What would Joyce say if I got pregnant?"

"Who's Joyce?"

"My friend. We decided to make both our husbands get cut so we didn't have to worry about the side effects of the hormone pills and such."

"Oh really? Well, maybe you'll both be pregnant at the same time." I joked. She looked at me curiously. "I fucked her in the shower. She didn't tell me she wasn't on anything, sooooo."

"Oh God. You mean that?"

"Why would I lie about that?"

"Shit." She said, pushing me back. She looked down at her pussy and pushed two fingers into herself, pulling them back out and looking at het white cream on her fingers. "Oh fuck. You did. I thought you were joking!"

"Nope."

"Ohhhhhh fuck. He's going to fucking kill me!" She said, as she climbed from the table and began to dress. She was still pulling her shirt on as she headed back to her site. Sue stood up and came back over, still naked of course.

"You have fun?"

"Maybe too much." I answered.

"Oh?"

"No birth control."

"Well, serves her right, expecting her husband to not fuck a naked woman that's throwing herself at him."

"How did you get him to fuck you so fast?"

"Easy. I told him she bet me five hundred dollars that he had a bigger dick that you had, and all he had to do was put it in me to prove it."

"You are soooo bad!"

"I know, right?" She giggled. She stayed naked the rest of the time, packing things up. She wasn't really overly exposed, with how big the boat and truck are, and how much they block, parked alongside the road. After I put the last of the stuff in the truck, we climbed in to head out.

"Going to ride home that way?"

"Why not? I thought you liked seeing my body, and the thought of flashing all those truckers is already getting me horny. By the time we get home you'll have to beat me off with a stick!" I shook my head and started the truck to head us home.

---o---

She had flashed a hell of a lot of truckers, once we hit the interstate, but even before then, she was so turned on, riding naked in the truck, that she had to play with herself, making herself climax as we drove through Lebanon. I made her promise to clean the seats after we got home. I was sure she would, just as soon as we finished putting everything away.

She turned it into a game. We both put things away, working naked, and anytime she was bent over, I was to stick my dick in her and give her at least five strokes. I made her climax twice, before we put the last of the gear away and came myself. She went to work cleaning the seat of the truck, while I headed inside to find my laptop.

One of the things I found on that hard drive was an index program. It allowed me to 'track' from one camera to another as a person moved. In this case I was looking for a long file in an unknown room with a date about a week from the baking day. I figured it had to be a Saturday, or I wouldn't be over at June's for any reason that I could think of. It didn't take me long to find myself, handcuffed to the post at the end of the counter in her kitchen. I scrolled back to where that started and then traced that with the index program back to the outside. There were two cameras on the patio, I picked the one that seemed to show the bulk of the area as Sue dropped onto the sofa next to me.

"Find something?"

"Yeah. I found myself handcuffed in the kitchen. I'm going back now to look and see why."

"Handcuffed? Seriously?"

"Yeah. Okay, here we go. Maybe I should fast forward though this?"

"Not too much. We wanna know what happened."

"Okay." I agreed, clicking the video forward at four times the frame rate. I suddenly paused and then backed it up. "Holy shit. It's Gail!"

"Oh damn. It is. How did she get mixed up in this?"

"Damned if I know, but it is. Shit Trevor is going to be pissed as hell."

"Maybe it's innocent. I mean, it's not like she's having sex or anything."

"Yeah. Maybe." I said, not sure I believe it. I fast forwarded more, seeing several women arrive I didn't recognize, and stopped again when I recognized another face, one from work. "Ohmygod. It's Jeanie."

"Professor Nichols? Isn't her husband the dean?"

"Yeah. She's in the math department. This isn't good."

"So far, there isn't anything going on. Maybe it isn't what we think."

"I bet it is. See the table?"

"Yeah." My wife answered. You could see the odd-looking table or bench, sitting in the middle of the patio. The women seemed to be mostly ignoring it, with the exception of Jeanie, who seemed to be walking around it, eyeing it, as everyone else just chatted and made girl talk. Then Adam walked out of the house and I knew that there was nothing innocent about any of this.

"Okay ladies. Time to start the garden party. Hear that? Time to start the garden party. Everyone, strip!" Adam said in a commanding voice. There were seven women there in all, if you counted June. All of them, including June, began to undress, piling their clothes on the round table near the hot tub. It was an interesting mix of women. There was one that was definitely Latino, another very petite woman that was Asian, Gail, who was black, several white women with a variety of body types, from big tits to tiny slender forms and one that was what I guessed was from India, both in her skin tone and her dress. Once they were all naked, June took all their clothes and everything else and carried them into the house, leaving them milling around waiting. "Shall we begin?" Adam said. Almost immediately all of their demeanors seemed to change. They instantly began to act shy, covering their pussies and breasts with their hands. June walked back out, leading a man with her. He wore a business suit and tie. He looked to be almost as old as me, maybe a bit more.

"Okay girls. Line up!" All the ladies hesitantly formed a line. The guy started walking along the line, making them move their hands for him as he reached out and groped each of them, fondling their tits and sticking his hand between their legs. He would occasionally remark about one being good and wet or having a tight little pussy. After walking the line twice, he stood in front of Gail and looked her up and down.