Camping Exposure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a bad girl." I whispered, as she reached down and toyed with my deflated dick.

"Uh uh. You are such a bad boy. You've been sticking this in her, and ignoring me, and I just won't have it. If you're gonna fuck the maid, you better be fucking me too!"

I laughed. "I thought after last night you'd have had enough fucking for a while."

"Well," she said with a pout. "None of them measured up compared to you, so, I just want to make sure you don't forget about me."

"I'd never do that." I said, before kissing her again.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to remind you if I think you might be." She giggled.

---o---

I worked on a research paper until lunch time, though it seemed difficult with both Carlotta and Sue frequently stopping by the kitchen and bending over, which was my cue to give them a few strokes or licks, my choice. Most times I chose both.

I was just starting to get myself ready for my early afternoon class when Lisa showed up, let in by Carlotta.

"Hey stranger. I like the look!"

"Lisa! What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you until tonight."

"I wasn't planning on it, but now I'm glad I did. You got time to share with me?"

"I have class in a few minutes," I said.

"Don't worry. I happen to know he can be fucked while he's teaching." Sue said, as she walked into the room and walked to Lisa. "You have way too many clothes on sweetie. Why don't you come with me and let me take care of that!"

Lisa looked at me in surprise. "Go on. The hard drive is on the nightstand in the guest room."

"You good with this?" She asked, before she let Sue pull her down the hall toward the bedroom.

"I have class. Have fun."

I pulled on my shirt and sat down to get the zoom session started. I barely had the session open and three people had logged in. The log ins were almost immediately followed by private chat messages. "Dr C. You need to know. Some of the girls are going to flash you after what you did in today's 403 class." One of them said. I looked at who it was, one of the girl's names.

"What are you talking about?" I asked back, looking at the two other chat comments, both of which were basically 'don't forget to look at my camera feed.'

"Your camera was still turned on while you were smooching with your wife."

"So? People can kiss, right?"

"Dr C. You were naked below the waist and she was completely naked!"

"OMG. Did we flash students?"

"Not too many, but a few, from what I heard. Several guys are talking about your wife's boobs, and well, someone took a screen shot of your, um, thing."

"Oh Jesus." I groaned. That was NOT good! "I'm sorry." I wrote back to her. "I had no idea."

"That's okay. But; I think you should know, my room mate is planning on trying to get you to show it to her."

"And how is she going to do that????"

"There's a rumor running around the sorority house that if a girl flirts with you, you can't resist. Something medical, or so I heard. Anyway, I wanted you to know before class starts."

"Anna!" I said to myself. "Thank you, sweetheart. Now I know I can count on your discretion."

The only thing I could think to do was to keep the display feeds minimized and ignore the chat. If someone started flirting with me, I'd be hard pressed to not respond. This was getting way too out of hand. If that asshole hadn't already gotten himself killed, I'd about do it, at this point. He had no idea what the unintended consequences of his actions were.

I managed to get through my lecture without getting sidetracked by sex, well mostly. I watched the chat window until the first flirtatious private message came though, and with some difficulty, managed to not reply to it. Multiple times as I lectured, I was tempted to go back to it and answer, but managed not to. The worst that happened was that while I was using the white board function to write some equations, I doodled a pair of boobs on the corner, while a student was asking a question. I quickly made it look like fish hooks instead of boobs and then erased it, hopefully before anyone else noticed what I had done.

I closed down the session at the end of class and leaned back and breathed a sigh of relief. "I can do this." I said to myself. I looked around and wondered where everyone was. I got up, still wearing nothing but a polo shirt and looked around. I finally found everyone downstairs, sitting around Tina's computer. "What's going on?" I asked, stopping short when my wife looked at me, tears running down her cheeks. "What?" I asked softly.

She got up and walked, well, almost ran to me, slammed herself against my chest and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry! It's all my fault!"

"What is? What are you talking about?"

"The girls! I took them. Adam, he, he did them. He used them! The bastard fucked our girls! Kaytlin was still a virgin and he took that from her!"

"Ohhhh damn. No honey. It wasn't your fault. It was Adam. Not you."

"But I took them! I drugged them! I gave them to him!" She cried, starting to sob again. All I could do was hold her until it stopped some minutes later. When she stopped crying, she took me to where they were all sitting around the computer, looking at us. "You need to watch."

"Why? Why do I need to watch our daughters?"

"You need to hear what he programmed them to do." Tina said quietly.

"Alright." I agreed, sitting down. Tina started the video where Sue, June and the girls were all sunning themselves in bikinis. I'd seen my daughters that way plenty of times, particularly Kathy, the oldest by ten minutes, who wore the tiniest little suits she could get her mother to allow. Kaytlin had on a much more reserved yellow bikini. It wasn't long before Sue got up and went to get ice tea for all of them. I knew what was going to happen. Tina fast forwarded to where Adam showed up almost ten minutes later. The girls looked like they were asleep, and Sue just lay there, looking at him, almost as if she were frozen. Even from the distance of the camera looking over them, I could see she was already crying.

"Holy shit. Look at those bitches! Twins! I didn't know you had twins. Fuck I wish they lived here. I could make so god damn much money. You know how much men would pay to have two blond hair, blue eyed, big titted twins fucking them? Shit, I'd be fucking rich! Nice work Sue. You followed directions perfectly this time. Not like that screwup with your husband. How's that working for him? Is he fucking everything with a skirt yet? If he isn't, he should be soon. The more he does it, the more he's going to want to do it. Now, let's see what we have here!" he said as he stepped to the girls and began to take off their bikinis. "Shit these bitches are fucking HOT! This is gonna be fun. Only thing I regret is that they aren't going to be around enough to enjoy them more frequently. Oh well." He said before walking away, leaving both of the girls laying naked on their chairs, still drugged into unconsciousness. He came back with his VR set and drugs. He started with Kathy. Tina fast forwarded to where he was doing more than just watching. Then he did Kaytlin, spending a similar amount of time with her.

"Now, you two girls are really fucking hot. Can you hear me? Can you hear me talking to you?"

"Yes." They both answered dreamily.

"Now I want you to listen carefully. I want you to do what I say. I want you to remember and do what I say. More than anything else, you want to do what I say. You know if you don't, you'll hurt inside. You'll need to do it, it will become the most important thing for you to do, because you know if you don't, you'll die. You'll fall in pain, excruciating pain, and soon you will die, but not before the pain makes you pay for not following my directions. Do you understand that? I'm doing this for you, to help you. I don't want to see you in pain, so I'm giving you these directions so you don't have to experience the pain. We don't want that do we, we don't want you to be in pain, do we?"

"No." The two breathed, clearly uncomfortable, both seeming to be struggling to hold still.

"Shhhhh. Just relax. The pain, it will go away, once you stop fighting it. Once you listen to my voice. That's it. Let it go. As long as you remember and do what I say, it'll be fine. Are you ready now? Do you want to hear my instructions?"

"Yes," they both whispered, as they stopped struggling against whatever was happening in their minds.

"You are such pretty girls, such sexy girls. I want you two to please your daddy, you're good girls, and want to please your daddy, don't you? Yes, I know you do. He likes to see your bodies. He likes to see and touch your sexy tits. He likes to see you take off your pants and panties. He loves seeing your sweet young pussies. He likes to touch and stroke and even lick them. You want to please him, don't you? So, when you see him, you'll try to show him, flash him, tease him. He loves being teased. Even more than just walking in front of him naked, he loves to be teased, to watch you take off your clothes, a little at a time, until you're naked. Then you're going to help him take his dick out and you're going to fuck him. You're going to beg him to let you ride his dick or to bend you over and fuck you or lay you down and fuck you. You're going to want to feel his dick in you, to please him. You want him to fuck you, more than anything else. If your mother is there, you want her to see it too, you want to fuck your daddy until he comes inside you. You want to feel his cum pumping inside you, and then, once he has, you're going to let your mother lick you and suck you and take his cum from your sweet young pussies. Do you understand? You want that. You desire to have him fill you with his cum. You want to tease him and strip him and strip for him, to get him to put his cum in you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they both whispered.

"Good. Now, I want you to look at me. When you see me, I want you to pretend I am your daddy. I want you to do for me, what you will do for your daddy. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When I clap my hands, you're going to wake up. You won't remember this, but you will remember my words. You'll feel the need to follow my words, to do what you have been told. It will be the most important thing in your life. You must do what I have said. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Both girls whispered.

He smiled to himself and then clapped his hands loudly.

"Shit!" I swore quietly. "No key word."

"No," Tina said, "I noticed that too." She said, as the girls got up and pulled Adam gently toward one of the lounge patio chairs, they had been in. They whispered to him, telling him things we couldn't hear as they undressed him. His clothes were taken off one item at a time, followed by strokes and touches and kisses. He was soon naked and then Kathy was climbing onto his dick. She began to ride him, bouncing on his lap, her big soft tits bouncing wildly on her chest, as she pushed herself toward climax. While she was doing that, Kaytlin knelt over his face and let him lick and play with her slit, moaning and gasping as he licked and teased her clit.

It didn't take long for Kathy to climax on his cock and take him with her. Coming deep in her pussy as Katylin sat on his face. Once he had unloaded, Kathy pulled off and walked to Sue, still laying frozen on her chair. Kathy climbed over her face and ground her pussy into Sue's face. I watched as Sue began to lick and suck our daughter's pussy, licking and collecting the cum leaking from her. While that was happening, Kaytlin was licking and sucking Adam's dick, working on coaxing him hard again.

Kathy pulled from Sue's face after several minutes, and moved to help her sister suck and tease Adam's dick. Their combined ministrations had coaxed him hard again. Katylin moved over his body until she was hovering over his dick. She paused, seeming to be uncertain about what to do next. Kathy reached for his dick and rubbed it around her slit before coaxing her to lower down on it. I saw the grimace of pain on her face that only lasted a moment, and then the tinge of blood on his shaft as she began to move up and down at Kathy's coaxing.

"Fuck. Are you a virgin?" Adam grunted in surprise.

"Yes." Kaytlin whispered. "But not any more daddy, now I'm yours."

"Oh fuck." He groaned, as she moved faster, pushing the climax, he had started with his licking, along faster. Up and down, she bounced, working her climax closer and closer until she came on his cock. I watched my daughter, having her first orgasm by penetration, sitting on a man's dick, thinking it was me. He lifted her slightly and coaxed her to hold herself over him as he used his legs as levers and started thrusting up into her. It didn't take much longer before he unloaded again, this time into my daughter's virgin pussy.

"Mother fucker." I swore quietly, as Tina ended the playback, the picture freezing on him pumping a shot of cum into my daughter. "If he weren't already dead, I'd rip his dick off and stuff it down his throat."

"Yeah, well, I can understand that." Tina said, as Sue hugged herself to me tightly.

"We got lucky. She wasn't on birth control either." Sue whispered. "She is now. She went to the clinic at her school. I remember her telling me, but I didn't know why she did. Now I do."

"One more thing you need to see." Tina said quietly. She changed the video feed to one I recognized, the reverse gang bang that I had with those women when he programmed me. She fast forwarded through most of it, slowing when I started fucking the women. I watched myself fuck three women in fast motion, before she slowed it even more. We watched as the woman I was having sex with crawled off the table, Sue licking and sucking my dick to get me hard. She allowed it to run, until the next woman started to climb onto the table. She was naked, slightly heavier than most of the other women, and her skin tone was clearly darker. I seemed to remember thinking she was Indian. Only now did I realize she had a sheer headscarf around her head and neck, even though she was otherwise naked. We watched as Sue worked my only partly hard dick into the pussy over her face. I started to work my hips, short little bits at first, trying to work my dick hard again inside her. She twisted to beg me to fuck her harder, and Tina froze the image. She clicked one or two frames at a time until we had a clear picture of her face.

"Do you recognize her?" Tina asked quietly.

"No, should I?"

Tina opened a PDF file and scrolled down to the picture of a woman, and slid it up so the two were next to each other. "How about now?"

I looked at the two pictures. "Yeah. Looks like the same woman. Who is she?"

Tina looked at me. "That's the chancellors wife."

"Ohmygod. Tell me I didn't." I whispered. "Yeah. I did. I know I did. Shit, if he finds out!"

"I think we need to talk to Claire before we go anywhere else with this. I mean, she might not even know she's been doing anything, and with Adam gone, maybe she won't again. I mean, we don't know what she was programed to do, besides something like this. Maybe nothing."

"What would happen if she sees me? Or worse, I see her? Will she remember me fucking her, push me to just go up and try to convince her to have sex again? We already know I don't have any filter at all, would I do that in public?"

"I don't know." Tina said. "But I thought you should know. Also, I identified three more female faculty that have been compromised. I made a list of them as I was gathering audio samples. You can give them to Claire." She said,handing me a piece of paper with three names on it, two of whom I recognized. She then handed me a flash drive. "This is the video clip of you being programmed. You said you needed that. Also is the audio file with what you told me to make it say."

"Thanks." I answered, as she disconnected my hard drive from her laptop.

"I was planning on asking you for sex today, but after what we saw, I kinda don't feel like it. How about I collect my fee another day?"

"I'm fine with that." I answered, with a nod.

She looked at me curiously. "No argument? No attempt to seduce me or convince me to stay and have sex anyway?"

I looked back at her. "Your body language and attitude seem to say no, and at least he left me able to respect no. Not a fake no, but a real no, so I don't get arrested. He wouldn't want the kind of scrutiny he'd end up with, if I was arrested and evaluated by a real shrink."

"Good point. So, to control this, all you need is for all the women you know and run across to say no."

"And mean it." I added. If you stand there, and tell me no, and at the same time, pull your skirt up and flash me, well, that isn't no, that's try harder."

"Good to know."

"Why not come over Saturday. I'm sure Claire won't mind if you stop by."

"You sure? She might be monopolizing you."

"I'm sure she will be." Carlotta said, from where she was sitting in an overstuffed chair, still naked. "And if she isn't, I might come over and monopolize him a while myself. My husband is going golfing, so I have the day to myself."

Tina looked at Carlotta and raised her eyebrows, before looking back at me. She leaned to me and kissed my cheek. "I'll see."

---o---

I had one more class to do, and I was feeling like I was actually getting control of this, what should I call it, urge, to flirt with the girls in my class. As long as I keep my attention on the material, I felt like I could manage it okay. Now, I say this, as I sit at the kitchen table, naked below the waist. I fired up the zoom session for my third and last class of the day. Several students were already logged in, and more were attaching as I watched. My window of student cameras was quickly filling to the expected thirty-two. This class was a bit harder material, as we worked through international monetary systems and the implications of which country's money was considered the standard, such as the US dollar was at the moment.

This particular class had a lot more discussion than something like macro-econ, where I spent a lot of time writing formulas and doing math on the board. This looser form of discussion, also allowed me to peruse the cameras, while students were talking, sometimes to me, sometimes to each other. I always found it amusing to watch students carry on with their daily lives while also trying to attend class. Sometimes I think they forget that not only can the instructor see them, but so can the rest of the class, if they choose to look.

I was looking at the feeds while two students discussed an item, and saw one student's laptop clearly sitting in the bathroom on the counter. While the sound was muted, I had a nice view of the sink, faucet and bathroom wall, as the laptop sat on the counter, facing away from the young woman whose name appeared on the screen. In the upper, right hand, corner of the screen, was a section of the bathroom mirror, which looked like it took up a significant portion of the wall behind the sink. Reflected in that section of the mirror was enough of a view to tell that the young lady was taking a shower, instead of paying attention to class.

I focused on that image, periodically getting a brief look at her bare bottom or, when she was facing the mirror, her curly brown hair on her mound. I was so engrossed looking at her image, waiting for another flash of her bare body, that it took one student calling my name twice before I responded. Even then, I continued with class, with that image maximized so I could get as much of a look as possible. Eventually she stepped out of the shower, giving me a full view of her body from her thighs to her neck, as she wrapped a towel around herself. Only then did she pick up the computer and carry it back to the bedroom, where it was set on the bed.