Camping Exposure Ch. 14

Story Info
Trying to catch the doctor goes wrong for Sue.
18.2k words
4.83
6.3k
14

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

I was sitting at home, waiting for my wife to get home from work. I was anxious, because she was late, and I hoped that I knew what that meant. It should have meant, that Dr Kim took advantage, and if so, hopefully we had video of him doing so. Tina had promised to come by after dinner, to work on our project, and I planned on having her work on the video. But it kept getting later and later and she wasn't home yet. I started to get worried. Even when she'd been used by him, she was always home by now.

I had always resisted doing it, even when I thought she was cheating. Her car had tracking that I could tell where it was parked. We usually only used it when we needed to find the way to our parking spot after a baseball game or something like that, but there was no reason I couldn't use it now, to find where she was. I opened the Subaru app on my phone and told it to locate her car. It took about fifteen seconds and I found it parked, not at home, not at work, but at a house across town. I didn't like the looks of this, not one bit. I checked that I had my carry piece in the small of my back and climbed into my SUV. It took ten minutes to get there, and sure enough there was her car, parked in front of a large house. I thought about knocking, but decided to do a little scouting first. There were no fences, so I didn't think there would be an issue for the police, if I just walked around the house.

At first it was a quiet noise, but I noticed it, because I was listening to every sound. I worked my way silently though the grass around the back of the large house. I could hear the noise better now. Then a cry out of a female voice, a voice I'd heard many times. I looked in the back sliding glass door, and the kitchen looked empty, but I could hear the noise still. I crept slowly around the back further and then saw it, a splash of light. I knelt down and could see a small basement window with curtains. There was a small gap in the curtains I could just make out. I leaned down, putting my head down into the small window well and peered through. Yep, that's where the noise was coming from. There was a folding table set up in the middle of the large room, and laying on the table, her arms pulled up over her head, her tied hands held in place by a piece of rope. Her legs were spread and being held by two guys while a third pumped his cock in and out of her with abandon, driving hard into her. I could hear her cry out to stop through the gag that was being tied into her mouth by a fourth naked guy, her body struggling to free herself. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her through the curtain. I wanted proof, before I did anything else, because what I had in mind wasn't going to be pretty.

"911, what's your emergency?

"I want to report a sexual assault in progress. My wife didn't come home from work and I tracked her car to this address. I can see at least ten naked guys in the room with her. She's tied to a table and struggling to get away, while two of them hold her and a third is fucking her."

"Can you give me that address "

"2302 Winston Avenue."

"We'll have a car there in a few minutes. Does it look like she is in physical danger? "

"You mean besides being raped?" I asked the dispatcher in dismay.

"Yes sir. Do you see any weapons or anything?"

"Just the one I'm carrying."

"We should have a car there in about five minutes"

"If you think I'm waiting that long, you're nuts!" I said, as I got up and shoved the phone in my pocket, leaving the call running. I crept back to the door and slid it quietly open and stepped in. I looked around and began to search, moving quietly, looking for the basement door. I followed the sounds of my wife's cries and then began to walk as quietly down the stairs as I could. Fortunately, the wooden stairs were carpeted. I peeked around the corner of the wall and counted. There were twelve guys, all naked, some stroking their dicks, others with theirs limp. Sue was tied with her hands over her head and rag gag in her mouth. Her body was covered in cum, some squirted on her face, some on her tits and some on her mound and pussy. The guy between her legs was jamming himself hard into her frantically, clearly about to come. I drew my nine millimeter and stepped around the corner.

"You better fucking hope you don't shoot inside my wife or it may be the last thing you ever do!" I said loudly. The guy fucking Sue stopped and stood, staring at me. All the rest of the heads turned as I stepped into the room and lifted my weapon to aim it at the guy between her legs. "Now just step back. You two, put her legs down and untie her." They just stood there, staring at me. "NOW!" I shouted. That seemed to break them out of their trance. The two holding her legs dropped them and both of them moved to the head of the table and tried to untie her at the same time, the two of them fumbling to get it done. Finally, her hands were free and she slid off the table, walking wobbly toward me, as she untied the gag.

"It was Kim. It worked, I mean, he tied me to the table. But instead of having sex with me, he left the room. He came back a minute later and injected me with something. That was all I remembered until I woke up here with these guys having sex with me and coming all over me."

"You better start talking." I said, still pointing my gun at the guy that had been between her legs.

"Hey, dude, cool it. I was just doing homework upstairs, when Eddie told me to bring some buddies down, we were going to have fun."

"Which one of you is Eddie."

"Me." One of the guys that was standing on the far side of the room said.

I swiveled around to point my gun at Eddie, Sue wrapping her arms around me and pressing us together. "Tell me Eddie, how the fuck did my wife end up down here?"

"Some dude knocked on the door. He said that he had his girlfriend in the car out front, and she's always had a fantasy about being gang raped by a bunch of college guys. He said, we could do whatever we wanted to her, she was up for anything. So, we carried her down here. We figured we'd tie her up and make it good. He gave us a syringe and said that if she started to get too feisty to give her a shot in the butt and it'd calm her down. It was all part of her fantasy to be partly drugged out. He was going to wait in the car out front."

"You got that syringe?" I snapped.

"Yeah. It's over there." I stepped over and saw it laying on a book shelf. It seemed like a lot of something, even for a sedative.

"Well, it isn't his girlfriend, it's my wife. And you're probably lucky you didn't inject her or you'd probably be looking at a murder charge."

"A MURDER CHARGE?"

"I have a hunch that this guy didn't want my wife around, to tell people how he's been drugging and raping her for the last few months. You boys must have been just what he needed." I heard the police call from up the stairs. "DOWN HERE!" I called back. "You got anything to put on?"

"Nothing. I woke up naked."

I looked around and saw an Afghan on a sofa. "You, bring that blanket over here. Carefully!"

He moved slowly, picking it up and stepping over, holding it out as the police came down the stairs. I lowered my weapon and slipped it into the holster while Sue put the blanket around her shoulders. I held up both hands so the police wouldn't shoot the guy with the gun. "I'm the one that called."

They relaxed a little as they looked around the room. "So, what the hell is going on here?"

It seemed like all the guys wanted to talk, at once. Finally, they got it down to Eddie talking, and got his story, which was the same one as he gave me. At least he was consistent.

"It was Dr Kim, from the university clinic. He drugged me at the clinic, then apparently drove me over here and told them I had that stupid rape fantasy. I woke up here, being assaulted by these, um, gentlemen."

"You might want to get hold of Detective Julia Connor. She's been working our sexual assault case." I said quietly, holding Sue tightly to me.

---o---

We sat in the kitchen waiting for Sue to come down from the bathroom. I brought her home and the first thing she wanted was a shower. Julia sat with me, sipping some coffee, waiting for her to come down. "Lab is going to test what was in the syringe and fingerprints, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't leave any. Not there or in the car. Probably wore gloves. There isn't any proof he did it."

"Maybe, maybe not. Sue was going to plant a Go Pro in the room to capture him. Even if he found the camera, I had it set to stream to my cloud account." I said, as I pulled my phone out. It didn't take long for me to find the feed and pull it up. We fast forwarded through until Sue came in and undressed. She lay down on the table and Dr Kim came in. He grinned, at the suggestion of tying her up. He used tape to secure her to the table, and then a piece across her mouth.

"Thought you could play games huh? Good thing my wife is on the lookout for anything wrong. That video you sent of me having sex with you. It's gone. And by this time tomorrow you'll be a memory." He left the room and came back about two minutes later. "It was so nice of your husband, to leave all that good used rope in his garage. When the police do the DNA testing, they're going to find his all over it. Then, be so accommodating to go fishing with you, so neither of you have an alibi. It's really too bad. We were getting such good results, then that stupid boy had to start making you girls work as call girls. It was only a matter of time before he got caught. Yes, I killed him. Well, not me personally, but I paid to have it done. Now, to tie up the loose ends. The only ones that know about me, is you and your husband. And by morning, it'll be down to one. It'll be a shame, when he hangs himself in his garage. Overcome by grief at your accidental overdose, and the prospect of spending the rest of his life in prison for torturing and killing those poor boys. Yes, it'll be a sad thing. Now, say goodbye to your husband Sue. It'll be the last thing you remember doing." Then he injected her. We watched as the drug took effect. "Now, where should we finish this. Wouldn't be good for you to be found here now, would it? No, I think alongside a little used road maybe. You wouldn't be the first nurse to get caught stealing morphine from the stores. Only this time you'll have accidently taken just a little bit too much. Hmmmmm, I wonder." He started looking around the room, he found her phone, set to record, but didn't stop there, apparently suspecting, that she already knew he'd find it. He lifted the towels on the shelf and stared into the little camera. "Being cute, were we? Well, not cute enough. It's a shame he's going to die not knowing how much you enjoyed getting fucked by all those boys. If he only could see you laying there, begging for them to come in you and on you, fucking your mouth and pussy and ass. Terrible thing he did out of anger and hatred, making them cut their own cocks off and then hanging them like that. Takes a sick mind to come up with a torture like that. Only fitting that he hangs himself, after what he did." He said moments before the camera was dropped into a container of liquid, cutting off the feed.

"I'll get a warrant to have him arrested. Don't worry, we both know you didn't and couldn't have done what he said. You weren't in town, and we can prove that."

"What about June?"

"She's with her sister up-state. I don't know if he knows where she is, but yeah, she's a target just like you. If what he had in that syringe was morphine, it was more than enough to be fatal. I think you and Sue should find someplace else to be, for a few days. And Sue probably shouldn't go to the clinic. If he hired a crew to take care of the boys, he could easily do the same for you. I just hope we get to him before he does."

---o---

"Nonsense. I insist. I have plenty of room in this big house by myself. " Claire insisted over the phone. " After what you two have been through, at the hands of one of our staff and students, I absolutely insist that you let me help!"

"I really wasn't planning, on... All I wanted to do was let you know that Sue was going to have to take a leave of absence, until they can locate Dr Kim and the men he hired. I don't want to put you in any danger either."

"You wouldn't be the first man to underestimate me. Trust me, I'm more than capable of dealing with whatever may come. Now you have the address. Gather what you need and I'll be ready when you get here."

"Yes ma'am."

"And don't start that ma'am thing again. It's Claire! I'll expect you presently!" she said before ending the call.

"She wouldn't take no, would she?" Sue asked, with raised eyebrows after having listened to the conversation I had with the vice-provost. "I wonder if she understands what she's letting herself in for, with you staying under her roof?"

"I'm perfectly capable of remaining professional." I said with a frown. "But yes, I think she understands exactly what could happen."

"Uh huh. Remain professional. Sure. She walks in with a flimsy little nightgown on and you'll be salivating like a starving dog!"

"We can still find a motel room."

"Actually, I'd prefer that you take her up on her offer." Julia said. "The address she gave you is in a gated community, and that will only help with your safety."

"Two against one?" I asked.

"Three if you count me!" Sue said. "But then I'm still feeling the effects of the morphine."

"Alright. Let's pack a bag."

"I'll stay and make sure you get to her house safely."

---o---

It was almost ten at night, when we rang the doorbell on Claire's house. She answered the door in a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra, a towel draped around her neck. Sweat still trickled down her face as she held the door open for us. "Sorry, I was just doing my evening workout." She said, as she let us in. "Let me show you the guest room first, so you can drop your bags, and then I'll give you the nickel tour."

"We appreciate you doing this." Sue said, as we followed her down the hall.

"Not at all. I mean, given what you went through in the past, and then tonight? That had to be awful, waking up to a room full of guys having sex with you, unable to stop them. I can assure you that Dr Kim, come morning, will no longer be associated with the university, in any capacity! I've already had the campus security pull his access credentials, so he can't get back into any campus buildings."

"I'll feel better when he's behind bars!" Sue said, as we stepped into the bedroom that Claire had led us to.

"You saw the living room. Right across the hall is the guest bathroom." She said, stepping out of the bedroom she had led us to, pointing to a bathroom across the hall. I stepped in and turned on the light. The guest bath was bigger than our master bathroom, by quite a bit. I whistled at the size, looking at both a soaker tub and a walk-in shower, more than large enough to accommodate four people. "You're my only house guest for the moment. My daughter is due back this weekend, but until then, you have this bath to yourself."

"It's huge," Sue said, as she stared at it.

"My ex-husband had a lot of things oversized, including the three bathrooms. There's another in the basement that is a little smaller, but not much, and then the master, which makes this look small."

"You could have a party in a shower that big," Sue said, as we followed Claire out of it and down the hall.

"I think that's exactly what he intended, but if so, it never came to fruition."

"No?"

"Between us girls? He wasn't brave enough to bring his play things home."

"Would it have mattered?"

"That all depends." She said with a grin, as she stepped into another open door. "This is the workout room." She said, letting us see the nearly half dozen machines sitting in a room, with a large screen TV, the back wall being nearly all glass with a sliding door that led out onto a huge patio, and one wall covered in mirror tiles. The curtains on the back windows were open, allowing us to look out on the large in ground pool and hot tub, the entire yard enclosed with a six foot or taller wooden privacy fence. Not that it would keep the surrounding houses from looking down into the yard, or the room we were in, from their second story windows or balconies.

"Nice."

"It is. I prefer to do my workouts in the evening, so if you want to join me; that's fine, otherwise, feel free to use it whenever the mood hits you."

I walked toward the windows and looked at a device on the rubberized floor. "You like to work out on this too?" I asked, looking down at what looked like a small half barrel shape, with male appendage sticking up out of it. I turned back to her in time to see her blush.

"I've been known to. When you live alone you do a lot of things, like walk around naked."

"Don't feel like you have to cover up on my account." I said, with a chuckle.

"I won't." She said in a whisper, before saying louder. "That is, as long as Sue doesn't mind. I think I'll give her last say, on anything like that."

"It's your house, feel free to dress any way you like. But don't be surprised, if you're not the only one dressing down."

"Well, I think that settles that then." Claire said, stepping from the room and heading down the hallway again. She came to the last room on the hallway and turned the light on. "This is the master, obviously I enjoy my space when I sleep. Just ignore the mess. I didn't make the bed this morning."

"So I see," I said, as I walked into the bedroom and stopped next to the huge king sized bed. I leaned down and picked up a nearly see through nightgown, holding it up. "Can't wait to see you in this."

"At ease lover. You don't want her to think the ONLY thing you think about is sex, do you?" My wife said, with a shake of her head, while chastising me.

"You mean I think of other things?" I asked her back jokingly, as I continued to hold the little nightgown, waiting for Claire to come collect it, which she did, again blushing.

"And this is the master bath." She said, trying to suppress a smile, as she stepped past me and turned on the light in the other room. Big wasn't even an adequate description. It was bigger than our master bedroom at home. It had a soaker tub, a whirlpool tub big enough for about four, twin sinks, a toilet and of course, a shower. The whole far end of the bathroom was a shower area, no doors or separators, and at least three different rain type shower heads sticking down from the ceiling. The wall with the two tubs was mostly glass, the floor to ceiling windows extending from the whirlpool tub all the way to the shower and part way into it, though there were sheer curtains pulled closed over them now to allow the morning light in, but not the neighbors eyes.

"I see your ex had a thing for looking outside?" Sue asked.

"Or having people look in. This particular set of windows faces the back yard as well, and there are a number of balconies and windows that can look right in. One that I know of, can see you as you soak in the tub or shower."

"You've looked?" Sue asked.

Claire blushed again. "Let's just say: that one day Charles decided to give me the nickel tour of his house, while his wife was gone."

"Ending at the bedroom I presume?"

"You presume correctly. Which is why the curtains. I'm not into stealing other wives men."

"Well, you don't have to worry about Allen. You can't steal him away. Just don't put him away wet, if you choose to borrow him." I saw the look of confusion on Claire's face. "Oh honey. I can see you already flirting with Allen. I don't mind, but if you get him all worked up, you'll have to take care of him. After what I've been through tonight, I'd rather not."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers