Camping Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For now." Abby grinned back. "You can't tell me you aren't enjoying this."

"Sure I can."

"You can say it, but your body says different. Your nipples are puffed out like someone just stuffed them with cream!" Abby said, making Toto blush brightly.

We only floated for a few minutes before Abby suggested we get some sunblock on before we burn something sensitive, which wouldn't feel very good. Toto and I agreed and I eagerly positioned myself to be the last one out, letting the girls both climb up first, giving me another very good view of their pussies. I climbed out myself last, Abby grinning at me, knowing exactly what I had done and what I was looking at.

"Okay Toto. I dare you to let Allen put sunblock on you and you on him."

"Wait! What?!" she asked quickly.

"You heard me. Let him put sunblock on you and you put it on him."

"No. No, no, no, no, no! Not even! I'm not letting him rub lotion on me."

"Why? Afraid he might touch something? Well, guess what, he will. Everything!"

"Which is why the NO! I don't need him touching me down there."

"Why? Afraid you might get turned on?"

"NO!"

"I think you protest too much. I think you're already turned on and don't want to admit it. In fact, I bet you really want to do a lot more than just let him touch you. I'm willing to bet that you want him to put that sexy dick into your pussy."

"I think you're wrong."

"I'm not. I think if he starts putting it on you that you're going to be creaming all over the place."

"Will not!"

"Prove it. Let him do it. Put sunblock on you... ALL over you!"

"And if he doesn't make me cream all over, as you so delicately put it?"

"Well, then, um, I'll..."

"You'll stand there and make yourself come for the next boat that comes by," Toto said quickly.

Abby looked at her for a second and then nodded. "Alright. If you don't climax while he's putting sunblock on you, then I will. I'll stand here and let a boat of fishermen watch me play with myself. But if you do, you have to return the favor. You have to make him come while you're putting sunblock on him."

"Deal!" Toto said with a smile. "I'm so going to enjoy watching you finger yourself in front of a bunch of guys."

I doubted that it would actually be that much of an imposition, based on what I had seen from her so far. The question was, did I want to watch her do that or did I want to have Toto make me come? Hell, easy question! I started at her shoulders and neck, standing behind her, rubbing the sunblock into her skin. I stood behind her, my hard-on pressed between her butt cheeks while I reached around her and spread cream on her chest, my hands cupping and massaging her breasts. Even once I'd finished with her soft, sexy boobs, I kept one hand rubbing, gently teasing her puffy nipples, while my other spread the cream around her stomach and then down to her mound.

I heard her moan ever so slightly as my fingers dipped between her legs the first time. I was determined to get her to climax, so I squatted down behind her until my dick slipped down between her legs. I straightened up again, my engorged head pressing to her wet pussy lips and then sliding along her slit until my rock-hard shaft pressed against her lips. My fingers never stopped stroking her soft smooth lips, drawing another, deeper moan from her.

I held her against me, starting to rock my hips slightly to slide my dick along her wet pussy while I let one finger dip between her round lips to find and tease her hard clit. "Oh fuck," she whispered as I started to draw little circles across and around her hard nub. I felt her hands find my hips, stroking and rubbing them with her fingertips as she started to rock her hips in time with mine, helping slide her wet pussy along my hard shaft. I felt my head bump my fingers with each stroke we made, my body screaming at me to do more. Rubbing her clit with one finger, I let my other fingers hook under my dick and pull it up against her, spreading her lips with the top of my shaft and grinding it harder into her. I wasn't sure who I was teasing more, Toto or myself, as I stroked my fat head the length of her leaking pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned softly as I worked myself along her slit, spreading her lips and teasing her pubic bone with my head and shaft. With each stroke I squatted down a little, letting my head push up at her, forcing me between her lips for the stroke along her wet lips. Each time I did, she bent over slightly, making my head try to push into her vaginal opening before slipping out and sliding along to finally stick out in front of her.

Each stroke we made seemed to be slightly harder, her body responding to the teasing, both to her nipples and to her pussy. I drove harder toward her as well, making my thighs slap her bare ass, gently at first and then with more force as the two of us lost ourselves in the sensations we were creating. I could feel each impact make her boobs bounce in my hand, my cock threatening to force its way into her with each stroke. She pushed my hand away from her clit and moved hers between her own legs, pulling me up against her, forcing my head to stroke across her clit with each thrust. At the same time, each stroke pressed the underside of my head into her palm, teasing me almost to the point of no return. The more I stroked, the more I started to think that I was going to come before she did. It was as if she were trying to hold herself back as I stroked my cock along her wet lips. I shoved hard, time after time, listening to her moan and looking over at Abby, who was sitting in one of the front fishing chairs, her legs spread, fingering her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Toto screamed as I jammed my cock forward. But instead of sliding along her wet slit, this time her hand forced me up tightly enough to her pussy to force my head into her vaginal opening. I thrust hard, as I had been doing, but this stroke drove my lubricated cock fully up into her pussy. I felt her body squeeze around me, her body conforming to the shape and size of my dick as I held it deep in her for a moment, trying to decide what to do next. My engorged head pressed to the end of her vaginal tunnel, made the decision for me. I pulled back and then jammed myself all the way into her wet depths again.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. I'm so god damn close! Fuck me!" She gasped loudly as I started to thrust into her with abandon, ramming myself into her again and again. Her moans and grunts grew with mine, neither of us being quiet as we rutted, standing where anyone could see us, neither of us seeming to care at that moment. In and out I stroked, Toto gasping and moaning as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around my fat shaft. I could tell she was coming, her pussy leaking juices down both her legs and dripping from my balls onto the deck below us.

I felt myself getting extremely close to my own climax as she cried out and bent forward, her climax intensifying as her whole body shook and trembled. I held her against me, not wanting her to fall to the deck, for long seconds before she moved my hands from her tits. She stepped away from me and turned around to face me. I could see a significant puddle on the deck where she had been standing, and slightly in front of her. She turned to face me and pushed me back, back until I had to sit on the bench seat we were standing in front of. She crawled onto me, facing me, one leg on either side of me. She reached between us and aimed my dick at her pussy and lowered herself down on me, sliding me back into her sopping wet pussy. I could feel her pussy squeeze around me as she began bouncing up and down on me again, stroking herself down my shaft until her ass slapped wetly against my thighs.

I moved my hands to her butt cheeks as she arched her back toward me, stuffing her soft tits in my face. As she lifted and lowered herself to ride up and down my shaft, her clit dragged along my shaft with each stroke, causing more grunts and moans as the sensations renewed the orgasm that had been hitting her so hard. Up and down she pounded herself, her tits bouncing wildly inches from my face. My climax that had been so close when she pulled off of me began to build again as she drove herself down my shaft over and over, gasping and shaking as she did. "OH FUCK! I'M COMING AGAIN!" she cried loudly as her body began to shake even harder, disrupting her rhythm. I felt her pussy gush juices out onto me, almost like she was peeing on me as she held herself still for several seconds. The trembling and shaking seemed to overtake her ability to move. As the trembles eased, she closed her eyes and began to bounce on my shaft again, working her strokes up and down the length of my shaft until only my head remained inside her before she slammed herself down again. This time there was no stopping my release, and with her still pounding down on me, my cock began to spurt and pump shot after shot of cum up into her in time with the spasmodic jerks of my body. She cried out in pleasure as my body jerked over and over again, filling her also spasming pussy with my hot cum. She eased her strokes and slowed herself as my cock began to soften inside her, finally leaving her sitting on me, my soft dick still buried in her as I sat in a puddle of her juices. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck." She panted. "God damn did that feel good."

"Looks like you certainly creamed him to me." Abby giggled. "Fuck girl! When you come, you come!"

"Don't make fun of me," Toto said, looking down at me. "Please? I can't help it that I do that when I come with something inside me."

"I'm not complaining about what you did," I answered, knowing we really shouldn't have done what we did anyway. "I shouldn't have let it get that far."

"I'm kinda glad you did. It's been a long time since I've been able to just let myself go and have a really good orgasm. Even when Abby and I fool around, I always have to hold back."

"You never told me you held back," Abby said from where she was sitting, looking at us, her hand still between her legs.

Toto turned her head to look over at her friend. "I always have to. It's kinda embarrassing if you drown someone in your cum, not to mention how bad it is for the bed. I can usually only let go like that in the shower."

"Hell, honey," Abby said, getting up and stepping next to us. "You could have told me. I mean, we could have found a way to let you have it the way you wanted."

"It's been okay. I just didn't want you to think you had to do something different."

"But if you haven't been getting what you need..."

"I'm alright."

"I'm sure you are. I think we ought to get you two in the water to rinse off, and then finish with the sunblock."

"Yeah. Good idea."

Toto pulled off of me and we both took a quick dip in the lake to rinse off all her juices. The three of us took turns helping each other get fully covered in sunblock before we headed back into the water again. By the time we'd done that, I couldn't help but notice clouds building on the horizon and occasionally blocking the sun we had just spent so much time protecting ourselves from. We floated near the boat, having to paddle periodically to keep ourselves from being blown away by the slowly growing wind. "I think we need to head back in. I think we have a storm coming in."

"Do we have to? I was hoping you and I would be able to play a little before we get out."

"Play a little, as in have sex?"

Abby grinned. "After watching you two fuck like that, I'm pretty turned on. And since you already did the deed, well, what's once more? Right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Doing a wrong thing more than once doesn't make it better."

"But does it make it worse?" Abby asked. "I mean, come on. You know we both want it, right?"

"Wanting to and should do aren't the same thing."

She paddled closer to me and reached into my lap where my dick was once again hard. She grasped my shaft and squeezed it gently. "Just because we shouldn't, doesn't mean we can't, right? I mean, your cock is hard, my pussy is wet and wanting. What can it hurt?"

"Mother nature might have something to say. We better get in the boat."

"Huh?"

"Rain," I said, pointing to the clouds a little west of us. I could see that one large, dark cloud was already dumping rain, and it was moving in our direction. By the time we got into the boat and the floats put away, the first large splattering drops had started to fall. I'd been through enough storms to know that trying to drive in through this kind of a storm was a bad idea. I dug in a compartment and pulled out a large nylon tarp. I opened it and the three of us settled on the bench seat Toto and I had fucked on so recently, and covered ourselves with the green tarp none to soon. I was still tucking the tarp under our legs and feet when the heavy rain started. While the bimini top blocked some of it, it did nothing to block the rain that was driven sideways by the growing wind.

We huddled together under the tarp for almost half an hour before the rain started to slack off. The entire time was spent with Abby playing with my dick and pulling my hand to her pussy or pushing a boob in my face to suck on. I had no doubt that if the tarp was a little bigger, she'd have gotten my hard-on in her pussy, not that she wasn't trying. She managed to get my again engorged head to her opening by lying partly on top of Toto. As the rain slacked off, she pushed the tarp off of us and shifted position to be able to lie on her side in front of me and work my dick into her, both of us now lying with our heads on Toto's lap.

"Now, make me come." Abby groaned as she held one leg in the air, stroking my balls with her fingertips. Hell, she'd gone to all the trouble of getting me in her, was I really going to say no? I started to work my dick in and out, reaching one hand down to her crotch to let my fingers tease her pussy and clit. "oh yeah. That's it. God, you feel so good in me. I wanted you to do this the other night, when we were showering. I wanted you to put it in me so bad."

"God, I wanted to. You had me so turned on." I groaned as I pushed my dick in and out of her. I teased her clit with one finger as I worked my mushroom head deep into her, each long stroke coming a little faster as the effect of a half hour of teasing allowed my impending climax to start building surprisingly quickly. In and out I worked, feeling Abby respond in kind, rocking her hips slightly in time with my thrusts. I felt Toto's hand move and shifted my head, realizing that my head was lying with in inches of where she was now stroking her own pussy as she watched the two of us screwing.

"Oh god, Allen. I'm going to come," Abby whispered as I felt her pussy start to clench around my stroking shaft. Her pussy squeezed and spasmed around me as her breathing grew deeper and more ragged. "OHHHHHH FUCK!" She squealed suddenly, her whole body spasming and shaking as her climax washed over her.

In and out I stroked, turning my head slightly to watch Toto play with her teenage-looking pussy, the scent of her arousal strong as she leaked on the seat. "Oh shit. Gonna come." I groaned as I felt that familiar tingle and urgency grow, my body wanting to push a little harder and a little faster with each stroke. It only took a few more strokes and I was pumping my cum deep in Abby, filling her pussy with my hot cream as my body jerked and spasmed.

"Oh god, yes," Abby whispered. "You can do that any time you want. Damn, it's been a long time since I felt someone pump in me like that."

"I guess I never asked; I just never thought about how you guys would do that."

"Do what?"

"Have sex, other than oral sex."

Abby laughed. "You know, if you want, I can show you later. We have a nice little strap-on dick that lets us fuck each other just like a guy would, but it doesn't give you that final little feeling of cum being pumped into you. You really do need a guy for that part."

"I really don't understand your relationship, I guess."

"It's pretty easy. We're friends and we have benefits. Not that we can't or won't have a nice juicy cock when we can, but we don't need it."

"Personally, I get kind of tired of having to hold back, and most guys make fun of me when I come like that. They just don't understand," Toto said quietly. "Not that I wouldn't mind a relationship with a guy, but I'm not going to hold myself back for the rest of my life."

"I guess I can understand that." I nodded as my head lay on her lap. "I think we should head in before the storm blows up again. Looks like there's more coming."

"Probably a good idea, though I don't particularly want to let this end, especially since I figure that once we get back you're going to go all guilt trip and everything and spoil any more fun we might have."

"There is a good chance of that," I agreed as I coaxed Abby off the seat so I could get up. The girls sat with the tarp wrapped around them, the only thing we wore on the way out, being the towels that were now lying on the deck, completely saturated. I drove the boat back completely naked, the uncomfortably cold rain still falling, chilling me more than I really wanted to admit. In some ways I was glad to get back to the campground, even though it meant an end to being with two very sexy, naked women. I tried to use the soaked towel to cover myself while I anchored the boat, but finally gave up and just did what needed to be done butt naked.

I helped the two of them out of the boat, taking the tarp and rolling it up and stuffing it back into the compartment before I headed up the hill toward my camper. I carried the soaked towel in my hand as I plodded up the slope, noticing that the girls were out of sight, probably already in their little trailer, as I walked past their campsite. If I hadn't been so preoccupied with trying to get one last look at their naked bodies, I might have realized that I wasn't as alone out in the rain as I thought.

"Oh shit." I grunted as I turned my head to look down the road, looking for cars that might run me over, instead finding two middle-aged women in dark green ponchos standing in the road, staring at me. One of them scowled at me, and muttered some comment to her friend, as I tried to sort out the towel enough to cover my half-hard dick. "Sorry," I mumbled as I finally got the towel spread enough try and wrap around me.

"I'm not," the one that wasn't scowling said with a little grin.

"RACHEL!" the scowling woman snapped at her friend.

"What? If he's gonna show it off, why shouldn't I look?"

"Really?" I heard her friend as I started across the road. "I suppose that next you'll be flashing your boobs at him or something."

"If it makes him drop that towel again, maybe I would," her friend answered as I headed toward the trailer as fast as I could walk, feeling my face turn beat red. I walked to the door of my trailer and stopped. I looked back at the two women, both standing in the same place and still staring at me. I don't know what made me do it, maybe it was realizing that for some reason I had a full blown hard-on all of a sudden, or maybe it was some of the naughtiness of Abby rubbing off on me. I looked around and saw no-one else, so I unwrapped the towel from around me as I stood under the trailer's awning. I walked several steps toward them, allowing the trailer to block the view of me from the busier side of the campground, and then wrung the towel out, letting the water squeezed from the towel drizzle down over my hard dick.

I shook the towel out flat again, stepped to the brace that held the awning in place, and hung the towel over it. I walked back to the trailer door, opened it and stepped up the stairs, not quite going inside yet. I looked at the ladies, grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times slowly before letting go of it, giving them a little wave and stepping into the trailer, closing the door behind me.