Camping Frolics and Free use

Story Info
Pack up the tent, the sleeping bags, and get ready to play.
4.5k words
3.4
15.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little pre-amble here. To be clear, all events in this story take place in a fictional "free use" society. A free use society is a society where things are fairly comparable to our traditional western society however, for whatever reason sex, groping, and nudity are considered normal and are done casually and without shame. So far all of my stories on Literotica are in the free use niche and do not reflect the world as we know it. Enjoy the story.

Quite often the wife and I get the chance to just grab the car, our camping gear, and a bunch of easy to cook food and head out into the woods to see what we can find. Sometimes we will find a far flung part of the wilds to hunker down in for a couple of days enjoying the feel of walking nude in the breeze and hearing only our own voices, and other times we crave a bit more of a party scene. Since the free use laws came about many campgrounds have become places to go to eat, drink, and fuck, and we are not opposed to this of course. Eating, drinking and fucking are three of our most favorite activities. When we are on the road, we take a map of the region and then we randomly select a place that looks promising. If we have fun we'll go back whether its a virgin forest floor, or a well trod glamour camp.

This time we took a spur of the moment trip, I had just gotten back from a weekend work convention and even though i had enjoyed seeing old industry friends I was a bit stressed out. My wife had been alone that weekend spending time in the garden and beautifying our home for autumn. She had done a lot of work and by the time we reunited we were both tired and ready for bed.

It took only minutes for me to slide my darling wife's jeans off her legs so I could access her plump lower body. I guided her onto the bed and kissed her gently before backing her onto it and letting her lay back. I leaned over her and kissed her, undoing the long sleeved flannel shirt she had on exposing her mature bubbles of flesh to my gaze. I leaned over her to unhook the bra holding her breasts in place and let them loose while she reached between her legs to drop my pants to the ground. It was only seconds before our two mature comfy bodies were bared and ready for action.

My cock teased at her fur covered pubis, trailed leaking precum over her sex lips and then slid against the warm embrace of her labia. I teased her for as long as I could stand it, as my eyes locked with hers, my cock throbbed delightfully as I feigned entering her.

"Harry, just put it in me. I deliberately stayed alone all weekend just so I could greet you when you got home. I want to feel you inside me." She said sucking in breath as my cockhead brushed over her quickly swelling clit.

"You didn't even bring Arron by to 'help' you?" I ask chuckling as I slide my cockhead in just an inch, her moisture anointing my cock as I watched her suck in breath. "No, he offered, but I restrained myself." She said, her lips turned up in a smile as she shuddered and groaned. My cock impales her to the hilt, and our joining is easy and familiar.

"I did no such thing this weekend." I say grunting as I begin to slide my cock back and forth, my hips withdrawing and thrusting in time to her sighs. She chuckles and her breasts jiggle as she does, she is adorable when she takes cock, mine or otherwise. "I know, you saw all your work friends. You probably got lots of pussy, how's Sue?" She asks chuckling as she mentions my old friend, an older, mature beauty I hook up with almost every convention. I grind my cock against her pushing deep so my pubic bone grinds against her slick opening as she mentions my old friend.

"She's good, still horny, still working. Promises she'll retire next year." I say not mentioning what we both know. I took her in the sauna this weekend, then bent her over the shower stall and the memory of it makes my cock twitch inside my wife's familiar cunt. I am fucking her in earnest now and I help her to crawl up on the bed so I can mount her. I press my heavy set frame on top her her and bury myself deep and we moan loudly in our marriage bed my slick cock stretching her now sodden pussy deliciously, my lathered cock builds to a climax as she slides her legs around my body trying to pull me in deeper.

"I ought to spend my week... Getting... Fucked... Just like you spent your weekend."

She said smiling as she trembled under me. "Or maybe I should take you somewhere where I can have you to myself? The middle of a nature preserve or something?" She said as I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. She panted and sighed through her words, her fleshy body gave way to a sudden explosive tightening, and shake. She arched her back and her legs kicked against my sides in pleasure. I groaned loudly my balls bursting a torrent of seed into her beautiful snatch. I found myself a little lightheaded as I laid upon her. I found myself caught up in a beautiful fit of inspiration.

"Perhaps we should get away." I said through labored breaths. I rolled off her and lay on my back, both of us sucking in breath to feed our lungs. "We could grab the tent quick, an air mattress, and drive north. No doubt we'll find something and you can choose whether you want my dick for the week or someone else." I say smiling as I feel my cock softening. I put a hand over her moist pussy and tease the sensitive outer lips with my fingers as she sighs out.

"First my love, I need to sleep, but I think we should go camping in the morning. The fall colors are so perfect right now, the air is nice and cool, and there aren't any insects. We could go nudist all day and only dress in the evening when it gets cold.

I chuckle easily as she dreams naked dreams and feel myself drifting off to sleep. "And you'll no doubt attract that cock you desire." I say letting myself sleep, my hands still holding her in my hands as I close my eyes.

The next day we headed out packing the car to the gills and letting our neighbor Roz know we'd be back in a couple days. She offered to send us off in a good way. She opened her robe at the doorway revealing her naked older body to our view. I was severely tempted to get myself wet but we had a schedule to keep. I cupped her breasts and my charming wife pulled her in for a hug and kissed her saying goodbye. She had been asking the neighbor boy Arron over as well lately so its not like she was going to be hard up.

Heading north in the car I drove while the wife read a book. She likes those mysteries, you know where you spend your time trying to figure out who murdered the lady of the house, but get side tracked by which of the characters fucked her first. She is stroking my cock through my pants as I drive and her nimble fingers have my cock hard and throbbing soon after we start driving. I silently try to keep my cool, enjoying the attention as she absent mindedly reads her book. The road is relatively straight as we leave the city, so soon I have little more to keep my attention then the hand on my cock and my wife's pretty face as she reads. Occasionally she looks over at me, smiles, then keep stroking me. By the time I get to a gas station my balls are boiling and I croak out the need to get gas. She chuckles, gets in the back seat by putting down the passenger seat and pulls her jeans down her legs.

I drive into the gas station and park my car in a spot where there is a gas pump. She opens the door on the back seat and gets on her hands and knees, door open to the world and her fleshy bum and open pussy on display. I am inside her in seconds, my pre cum drizzled cock shoves inside her and I pump her so hard we can be heard inside the snack bar nearby. A couple of the nearby travelers have a look over at us and I even get a curious fondle from a lady as she walks back from paying for her gas. Its only minutes before I drain my balls inside her, she moans out happily as I use her pussy and after a few labored breaths I can pull up my jeans satisfied.

I'm about to start pumping gas when a skinny man wearing jean jacket and a pair of loose jeans comes up behind me. He motions to my wife still on hands and knees just inside the door of the back seat and mentions he has been travelling alone. I nod grinning realizing this was my little woman's plan all along. I slap that ass playfully then mention I'm done and that she's free to be used. He nods obligingly and playfully slaps her bottom once before he drops his pants and slides himself into her already worked in pussy.

I finish pumping my gas and head into the snack bar and pay for my gas. The black lady behind the register is bent over the counter and one of the customers is rutting her in a focused manner as she takes my payment for the gas and helps me purchase a few little snacks and a bottle of whiskey that I thought might be nice while camping. I thank the lady as I hear the older balding man finish noisily inside her. She barely noticed me leaving. I head to the car and put my whiskey in the back and pass a candy bar to my wife who gives me a shit eating grin as she takes the travelers cock on hands and knees. I lean against the side of the car as he uses her and mention that we are looking for a place to pitch a tent. He asks if we want backwoods camping, or backdoor camping. I laugh as he spends deep in my beautiful wife and I say "Looks like she is looking for backdoor my friend." She giggles and he gives us a place he says "Will keep her very busy."

The campgrounds are only a few hours away and as we slide into the wooded lush area we are halted by a gate and a little building where rangers sign people in. The rangers are busy signing in people of all kinds. i give them an idea of what we are looking for, a bit of convenience, and a lot of neighbors. They give us a spot out of the way that is on the far wing of the grounds, accessible by car, and close to a wash station. I thank the blond lady ranger courteously as one of the other travelers gropes her ample breasts and strokes his cock. She asks for the next customer and I head to the car.

My wife is already making friends, one of the young men has already gotten to know her and seems surprised that she so easily got on her knees for him. She barely notices me as I walk up to the car. She is on a roll I think as I greet the young man. He is moaning as he tries to be cordial, his slender hips thrusting his cock into her mouth as she strokes the base of his cock and runs wet lips over his balls. I pat him on the shoulder chuckling knowing its not going to be long before he's done. I get out a snack and take in the air, and watch her slide his long but narrow cock into her mouth, then throat. Only minutes later he begins to thrust faster, she keeps him buried inside her throat and he expels his fluid into her greedy mouth. I get into the drivers seat as he hugs her goodbye and she gets in beside me.

"Well you are on a roll my love." I say grinning as I point to a bit of cum that escaped her lips. She chuckles and blushes surprisingly. "He seemed to like me, and this is my chance to get my fill, right?" She asked giggling to herself.

Its a short drive to our campsite and I admit I really like the place. There are spots closer to the center for families to convene, outer parts of the property for those who want to spend more time on the various trails, and the part of the campgrounds where we are, for people who want to play in the nude, and enjoy the free use laws to their fullest.

There is still a fair bit of nature even though this is a very popular campground. It has a nice lake for swimming, boating and the like, and even though there are sections for RV's our area is just for tents and hammocks. I see many people choosing to just sleep under the stars.

We find our spot and I work to get our tent pitched and the wife gets out some food. We've been on the road for some time so we are both famished. My wife ignores the slight chill in the air and undresses immediately letting her fleshy curves and flowing auburn hair blow in the wind. I do the same, my hairy bearish frame and cock pendulously swaying in the wind. As soon as I have the tent up a couple next door to us pops up from the bushes and waves, we respond by waving back and they come through the small treed boarder to greet us.

Lynnette and George are about our age, George is an Japanese man with a slim fit build, and Lynette is his white wife of many years. She has strawberry blond hair and a pair of grey eyes and a slim body that ends in an almost comically wide pair of hips and thick booty. They are both doing the nudist thing as they welcome us and we exchange pleasantries and talk about the campsite.

They mention they have been around for a couple days and are heading out tomorrow and we make them comfortable on our site, I grab a bunch of chairs and bring out the recently bought whiskey, while Lynette grabs wine for the girls.

Everybody is chatting and talking around the campfire, We eat our freshly cooked food and we all have a couple of drinks, Soon Lynette happily takes a seat on my lap and my wife happily sits herself next to George. I note as I fondle and tease at Lynette's slim little upper body my wife has taken George in her hands and is slowly playing with his cock. The conversation slowly wanes as both men start to swell and both ladies start to enjoy the attention the men give them. My wife takes George by the hand to our little tent and I chuckle mentioning that there is not enough room in that tent for four. She smiles and doesn't care as she stands and strokes my cock playfully for a little before leaning over to suck my cock into her mouth. By the light of our fire, in the cool air, and accompanied by the sounds of my wife getting drilled by the enthusiastic Japanese man Lynette sucks back my cock into her mouth and services me for some time, I get to lean back in the chair and relax as she licks, tickles and tastes my cock liberally.

Later she stands up, stretching out and showing off her plump ass. She giggles as she sits back on my cock letting it slide into her pussy as she sits back against my chest. She is pleasantly reclined on me, her naked body covering me as I fondle, tease and enjoy the feel of her warm body against me. I let her grind, tease, then bounce on me her features lit up in the growing darkness and the light of the fire. She takes her time and seemingly so does George. I hear my wife cum through the thin fabric of the tent and I play with my playmates big booty as she bounces letting my spittle wet fingers run over her asshole to tease her as she fucks me.

Lynette is the first of us to cum and I hold her hips in my hands and thrust up into her in short staccato motions. Her orgasm causes her throbbing cunt to clamp on me in response and she lets out a hard series of moans and thrusts her body against mine in pleasure. I soon join her and I yell out pulling her into me and grinding her pussy. I fill her with seed. I feel the haze of climax over me till well after Lynette stands up cum dripping down her legs. I sit back and catch my breath and my vivacious new friend grabs her glass of wine and pours me a new drink.

Now muddled by the drink and nicely sated we chat amiably, George and my love have drifted off to sleep, and so we head up to Lynette's tent to grab a bit of sleep. Its been a long day.

I wake up with a pair of thick strawberry thatched pussy lips straddling my face and simultaneously my cock is engulfed in a pair of warm lips. I take in the fragrant aroma of Lynette's pussy, and my cock becomes a swollen throbbing mass in minutes. I bury my tongue inside her and tease at her folds as she grinds her muff against my eager tongue. We eagerly 69 together, her comfortable tent keeping us warm and happy as we delight each others bodies first thing in the morning.

"George and I are going to head out soon." She says in a moment where her mouth is not full. I laugh and mention that she was nice to get me up so nicely as she picks up her body, pivots, and once more straddles my body to sliding herself onto my cock. I happily grasp her heavy bottom and watch her small breasts jiggle as she rides me happily. I can hear George dismantling their camp as we work our bodies against each other. It is a satisfying conclusion for both of us, and I groan loudly as I seed her pussy in a loud grunting finale. She kisses me tenderly on the cheek as I run my hands over her body in post coital bliss.

Exiting the tent I see that George has almost got everything packed up and he shakes my hands and we exchange information so we can get together again. Lynette is inside the tent feeling lazy but I get a little goodbye kiss from her before I head back to my wife.

She is out getting a little breakfast together and she bends over the fire naked, a frying pan over the flames and some eggs and bacon cooking. I fondle her upturned buttocks and she smiles back at me. We sit down and eat quickly, our stomachs enjoying the taste of the grease and salt after the drinks last night. She asks what we should get up to and I suggest renting a boat and taking a ride. She agrees and so after a little shower we head out to the beach as nudists and take a little picnic lunch with us.

The day is sunny and bright and its unseasonably warm which is pleasant to enjoy naked. Getting to the docks we enquire about renting a boat but a group of couples invite us to join them on their trip.

They have a nice party boat that was perhaps a little large for the lake and they are casting it into the water as we are invited. I help with getting the beast of a boat into the water while my wife mingles with the ladies. The group varies in ages from 30's to 50's. They are a group of friends that often camp together, varied old friends, neighbors and work associates. They often invite new couples and even occasional singles into the fun.

The party is soon casting off and as the boat heads off to a shady cove on the lake the clothes start to come off fairly fast. The music is playing upbeat songs and the men are making like seamen, the girls are pouring drinks and taking pictures. Some of us haven't had sex yet today and so immediately couples start pairing off to fulfill their needs.

I had made friends immediately with Ntombi a tall thick lady with a perfect set of toned legs and muscular arms. She was there with her husband Neo who started hanging around this group shortly after they came to the country. She tells me that getting used to a free use country has been a culture shock, but she realizes after some time the benefits of it. Now she looks forward to the attention she gets from so many men. I agree that she must be stopped for use often. Her deep dark flesh stands in deep contrast to mine as I rub her shoulders and massage her neck.

Neo like Ntombi is black, finely muscled, and undeniably handsome. He currently has a younger slim blonde bent over the rails of the boat and he is using his powerful body to manhandle her smaller frame. She seems lost in the act, her husband, clearly enjoying the show stands by stroking eagerly to the display. Ntombi is certainly not unaffected and as I run my hands over her back and sides she becomes warmer to the touch.

I lose my wife amongst the crowd but figure she is probably in behind one of the crowds of people milling about. Ntombi and I trade stories of our camping trips and drink while we watch the other partiers drink and dance and fuck. I grab a nicely padded couch and my new friend joins me there, I compliment her on her figure and she smiles as she mentions the size of my cock that has grown so it presses against her back. While I undo the strap on her bare minimum bikini we fondle and tease each other for a long time, my hands patiently soothing her flesh, teasing. When she asks me to taste her I fully descend on her kissing and teasing at her neck, chest, and soon spreading her legs so that I can orally pleasure her sodden pussy.

12