Camping Frolics and Free use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my head between Ntombi's legs I can hear my wife's pleasured cries and I notice a couple of men watching as one thick balding man with a hard staff like cock takes her on her hands and knees. I indicate my wife to Ntombi then get back to licking at her clit. She watches my lady get railed hard by the first man only to be replaced and fucked by the next. I eventually bring myself up between her legs and I am ready to fuck when a handsome younger guy named Jake asks if he can join in.

She puts herself on her hands and knees and soon has his cock in her mouth. I run my hands over her perfectly bubbled booty and slide myself into her hot slick place. Its a bit of a rhythmic challenge at first for us, but eventually she begins to time her oral work with my thrusting behind her.

Amongst the rowdy sex fueled party the two of us piston the beautiful lass between us, her cheeks suck inward on his prick and I delight in shoving her farther onto his cock with deep penetrative thrusts. Jake soon asks us if he could fuck her as well and I offer to lay out if he, the younger fitter guy would like to share her pussy. Ntombi is a little hesitant but soon gets into the spirit of the game as I lay out on the couch and pull her onto me holding her athletic hips against me and burying myself deep inside her. Jake then gets behind her and straddles my legs. As he is well built in the cock department he is able to slide his cock along the slick underside of my already buried prick to penetrate her along with me. He then is able to thrust energetically inside her, a sexual hammer to my anvil.

What ensues is a very raunchy, horny mess of grunting, fucking, and moaning as us men collectively fuck that beautiful lady between us. I have to admit it had been some time since I had fucked like this and my hands groped Ntombi's curves excitedly as Jake fucked vigorously atop us both. It wasn't long before both men could feel her cuming around us and the tight squeeze around us was an intoxicating blend of sexual pleasure.

We both stopped the intensity of our thrusts as she came and her eyes rolled back into her head as she shuddered bodily giving into a convulsive haze. With a fevered moan she laid herself out on my chest limp and gasping. When she finally caught her breath and relaxed, we both resumed fucking her in tandem till we soaked her cunt with our thick grizzly seed. Gasping for breath our bodies entwined and slick cum everywhere, we all have a chuckle over the animal display.

Afterwards we catch our breath and disengage the tangle of slick, sweaty sensitive bodies to watch the party and eventually get back to it. The mix of fresh clean air, the sun, and naked bodies easily lubricates the senses to the task.

Amiably we spent the rest of the day partying. Both my wife and I had more than a few encounters on that boat that could be told about but Id rather not continue ad nausea on similar variations on a theme. After the boat ride the wife and I spent the night nestled in our little love tent sleeping blissfully.

All in all it was a great camping trip. We met some new friends but even more importantly, my wife managed to more than make up for her weekend drought.

12