Camping in Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The former virgin struggled to keep up. The warm and slippery sensation... it began to awkwardly spread and ooze into every corner of her womanhood...everything inside her felt sticky and gross. It dawned on her that she just received her very first creampie, willingly or not. Her pussy had succeeded in gulping down every drop of semen that his cock had to offer. He was the first man to truly inseminate her little cunt.

His sweat dripped onto her back and he collapsed, pinning her in place and sinking his dick just a tad deeper into her abused twat. He had popped her cherry for good. The aftermath of losing her virginity was nothing to write home about either...there had been no romance involved. He didn't kiss or cuddle her. He didn't whisper into her ear that he loves her.

She's stuck with the sensation of warm goo sloshing around within her most intimate parts.

She wasn't even on any birth control, and there had been nothing to separate their genitals when he ejaculated all that pent-up semen into the welcoming comforts of her pussy. They had been intimately connected -- like only lovers should be. It absolutely messed with her mind that she hadn't been able to put up more of a struggle. Her only comfort was that she had done Jen a favor, essentially by taking care of her boyfriend's needs. Jen is getting the cuddling and love. Emily was only there to satisfy his cock and to carry his seed inside her -- that thought was the last thing on her mind before the last remaining energy in her faded away.

Absolutely drained and exhausted, she passed out with his softening appendage still being kept in place by the lips of her cunt. Those soft folds remained neatly wrapped around the very base of his dick, just barely tight enough to prevent him from going completely flaccid. Her limit had been reached long ago and her body surrendered, there was no way she would wake up again anytime soon.

And when Trevor woke up an hour later, it only took a few strong, deep thrusts into her before he sighed his approval -- moaning into the sleeping girl's ear while allowing his cock to twitch and squirt another helping of fresh cum deep into her unprotected loins. Two more times did his insatiable need return, and each time he took full advantage of Emily's peachy cunt. Every time he managed to last longer. For her final ride, nearly half an hour passed before another creampie was forced into her.

She was in absolutely no shape for repeated intercourse, not after she had just lost her virginity. Her tightness provided so much friction that she had rapidly reached her limits, and it would take her a long time before she would return to normal down there. It was her first marathon fuck, and she slept right through most of it.

Her sleep had been restless, fueled by negative emotions.

It was only sometime in the late morning when she stirred and woke up, the pesky chirping of birds surrounded the tent. An intense headache assaulted her long before she even managed to open her eyes, and she regretfully remembered the night of drinking. Those cursed birds weren't making the morning any more pleasant. She felt like she awoke from a terrible dream, her entire body was sticky with sweat and she looked around to find herself safe and sound in her sleeping bag. Her memories weren't all there, she couldn't quite remember what happened after the little game they played. "Jen?" She glanced at two empty sleeping bags nearby.

She slid an arm out of the tight comforts of her sleeping bag and unzipped the sides, but she winced as soon as she attempted moving her legs. Her crotch felt horrible bruised and sore! While trying to remember what had happened after the game by the campfire, she slid the zipper down to the bottom and took a better look at herself. All of her clothes were gone. Her perky breasts had nearly a dozen of bite marks and hickeys, especially her nipples -- usually pink -- were reddish and tender.

A soft gasp escaped the teen when she lowered her gaze further and spotted the current state of her womanhood. It wasn't the sight of a subtle slit, the unremarkable view she was used to seeing between her legs. Her labia was fully engorged and red, the swollen flesh was glistening and wet after an entire night of being stimulated. The intense, pungent smell of unprotected intercourse assaulted her nostrils and she coughed in protest. The usual, ladylike smell of her vagina was overshadowed by something else. Her cunt had the smell of a good few hours of fucking.

Upon leaning forward, she also spotted a string...a cotton string dangling out from between the raw lips of her pussy. A thick, sticky substance kept the folds of her cunt almost glued together and a pool of mostly translucent fluid had gathered underneath her crotch. She gingerly touched the string and gave it a gentle tug. There's a familiar feeling somewhere in her tummy. It's a tampon. And it's pretty deep inside her. It was then that she noticed the...sheer wetness inside her. It's like someone had popped a water balloon in there. This wasn't the normal default state, this wasn't even arousal. Her memories came flooding back.

She carried his sperm still inside herself. Millions and billions of those grotesque tadpoles. All of them swimming around inside her genitals, hoping to find an egg. He had happily transferred the contents of his testicles into her defenseless crotch without thinking of the consequences. Hell, he probably had no sperm left inside his balls at this point, all those wiggly excited things were now safely stored inside her young and receptive vagina. And the tampon kept her nicely plugged up, giving his spunk all the time it needed to get the job done. The fool probably thought he was doing her a favor, a real gentleman, plugging her up like this so that she wouldn't spent the entire night leaking cum.

Again she felt her stomach churning. Her highest priority was to get back to the city and to get a morning after pill. At least he had been right about one thing, she really didn't care about her virginity all that much. Sex is just that, a physical act. Dick goes into vagina, both participants have a good time, dick pulls out and you're done. Nothing special.

When she stood up, she could feel the mass of goo shifting around somewhere inside her flat stomach. She's gonna have to remove that tampon as soon as possible, this felt just too weird. It sent a cold shiver down her spine. It's creepy that a guy had taken full control of her lady parts like that, and it felt even weirder to think that she's carrying a batch of his DNA inside her crotch. Literally the only purpose of that stuff was to plant a baby in her tummy, it was repulsive.

Emily carefully gathered her panties and her shirt and began to get dressed, enough to conceal the awkward cotton string dangling below and to hide the marks on her tits. Every step made her wince in discomfort, but she simply couldn't leave the tent while naked.

Upon brushing the flap aside to peer outside of the tent, she spotted Jennifer and her boyfriend by the campfire as if nothing had even happened. The two lovebirds were affectionately cuddling and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. It was a golden opportunity for Emily to sneak just behind the tent, squat down, and to peel the crotch of her undies aside before removing the plug that had kept her sealed for lord knows how many hours.

A gush of liquids spilled out of her almost instantly, and she gasped at the awkward realization that nearly all of it was just...remnants of serving as that guy's cum dumpster for a night. It poured out of her tender slit. The pressure faded rapidly, and as soon as it did, the stream began to trickle down her inner thigh to create even more of a mess. "No! No, no...shit." This wasn't at all like in the movies, why did she have to put up with this humiliation when she hadn't even been the one to enjoy an orgasm? She reluctantly stayed put, awkwardly peeing out that guy's cum for the next few minutes...

Simultaneously, Jennifer experienced a whole different kind of adventure. She was entirely locked up in her own little world of fun and experimentation, knowing nothing of the struggle that happened just a few feet away. Her eyes were fixated on what was just a few inches in front of her face. "Are you sure? I didn't think we would need this. I'm not even sure if it works," she laughed nervously, staring at the object of her desire.

"Yeah of course it's going to work, Jen. Just try it." Trevor did his best to reassure her, right now there was only one thing he could think about.

"All right! I'm going to do it!" With a nervous grin, Jennifer continued holding onto the heavy cast iron skillet before squeezing a big chunk of pancake batter out of the plastic bottle, which she held in the other hand. As soon as the thick fluid spread into a large enough circle in the midst of the pan, she moved the frying pan to hold it over the open flame of their wild campfire. Soon enough, the batter formed bubbles and she yelped in amazement upon flicking her wrist and successfully flipping the pancake in the process. She felt like a master chef. This was her world. This was all she ever wanted, pure joy.

"This is the best thing ever!" she cheered in bliss. Cooking in the kitchen just didn't quite feel as special and raw as this. After preparing the first few pancakes, she also spotted her friend appearing from behind the tent. "Em! Breakfast is ready! I didn't even know you were awake!" The petite redhead approached on unsteady feet, more hungover than anyone else by the looks of it.

"Ye-yeah. Nice. Coming." She struggled to keep herself from walking bow-legged. The events of last night need to remain a secret for the time being, regardless of what's going to happen in the future. Her gaze lingered on her bestie instead of the guy by her side -- she couldn't bear the thought of looking at the one who pounded her into submission just a few hours prior. She could still vividly remember the distinct feeling of his dick as it plunged into her over and over. Up until then, nothing had made her feel so out of control. But after what happened, it didn't even feel like her pussy was still entirely her own. A part of her now belonged to him. She couldn't deny that there had been some weird, primal connection between them. Perhaps sex was more than just a physical thing after all.

Emily half-heartedly nibbled on her breakfast while sitting on her lonely bench by herself.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Jennifer interrupted. "I got...some good news and some bad news, which do you wanna hear first?" she asked while looking over to her absent-minded girlfriend.

"I guess the good news? Are we leaving after breakfast? I need...to do something. We gotta stop by the pharmacy. I'm not feeling so well." She took another bite of the pancake and lazily chewed the soft texture.

"Well that's going to be a wee bit problematic. I mean you see, the good news is that you're gonna get to enjoy the mountain air a little longer since we may be here for a bit." A nervous laughter followed and a faint blush crept onto her cheeks. "You see, I kind of forget the car keys in the ignition, so the car battery's all dead. It doesn't help that our phones can't get a signal here. But!" she said while reaching an arm forward and raising her index finger to the sky. "Don't you worry! I had told my parents where we are going. They're on a trip for the weekend but they're without a doubt going to pick us up as soon as they return! With some rationing, our food's easily gonna last for two days! Two or three days and we're gonna be rescued with an amazing story to tell! So yea, take the good with the bad, yup?"

Emily's heart sunk right down into the dirt beneath her feet. She doesn't have two days, even one day would be stretching it. Remnants of his spunk still lingered inside her. At this rate she would've left home as pristine virgin, and she's bound to return home as freshly pregnant teenager just a few days later. This camping trip had been just the worst so far.

She could feel Trevor's gaze stripping her again. He's an asshole all right, and there's no doubt he's had sexual intercourse with her without a trace of consent, and his sperm has got to be one of the most vile things she's ever had the displeasure of dealing with...but she couldn't deny that having his cock inside her tender slit felt lewd, perverse...natural.

And now that he had gotten a taste of the paradise she's carrying between her legs, he couldn't wait to get back in there and to continue where he had stopped. Strangely enough, a tiny part inside her was actually beginning to look forward to it. There had been countless times when Jennifer and her gossiped and chatted about that curiosity, about what it may be like to have sex. Neither of them had ever been in a position to experience it, but now Emily had a chance. Her memories of the first encounter were foggy at best...but simply by remaining quiet about the ordeal, she would soon enough be forced to repeat the encounter. While sober. Perhaps it would feel good this time. Better. It could even end up feeling amazing, like the only part she's been missing her whole life.

Needless to say, breakfast had done nothing but to fill the teen with more anxiety and reasons to doubt both herself, and the situation she's in. At least she didn't have to worry about it until nighttime, or so she thought.

"All right..." Jennifer glanced back at her childhood friend. Something was quite clearly upsetting her a lot, and Jen had nobody to blame but herself for the dead car. "Since we might be stuck here for at least two or three days, I guess we should try to make the most of the situation, right?" The reasons eluded her, but both her boyfriend and Emily had been completely distracted. As far as she knew, they were bothered by the dire circumstances. "How about you two stick around and give it another try to fix the car battery? Em is good with electronics, and Trev knows how to handle a car!"

She reaffirmed her beliefs with a confident nod. "And for the worst case scenario, I'll go ahead and grab the backpack with some snacks and see if I can find a lake somewhere nearby. At least we can take a bath and clean ourselves if I find one. I did notice you two were a bit sweaty...but no pressure. It's supposed to be a hot day today, so a bit of sweat is normal. I'm sure I will find something!"

"Wa-wait, already? I think you should stick around for a bit." That nervous stutter was more than enough for Trevor to realize that she must have remembered what happened during the night -- if the sticky mess between her legs hadn't already clued her in. That simple thought was already enough to fill him with a familiar ache in his loins and an urge to bend her over again. On the contrary to his expectations, the rumors about redheads were true. Her pussy was the tightest he's ever had, and the orgasms with her were addictive. He could still remember struggling to pull out of her in the early morning, it was like a damned vacuum seal, her cunt was practically sucking him right back in.

"I think that's a great idea Jen," he pointed out. "If anything happens, just yell and I'll be right there for ya," he added while leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. She beamed with pride and quickly retrieved her backpack. She was determined to make them happy.

"Okay! Great! If you do manage to fix the car, don't forget to pick me up before leaving!" The way he suddenly seemed to be at ease was enough motivation for her to get right to it -- if finding some fresh water would be enough to redeem her for her mistake, then that's something she would happily do, without hesitation. "I'll see you guys later, good luck!" With that, she took a quick look around the area before walking forward and entering the shadowy area of dense forest vegetation.

Which left Emily entirely alone with the guy who had stolen her virginity. They sat on different benches just a few feet from each other, and he stared at her. There was no love or affection between them. No romance. What they both felt was little more than pure instinct, a physical need. They both had something which the other person needed, like two pieces of a puzzle.

She could feel it. Despite her hesitation, her body was already taking over in anticipation of what's likely to happen. She could feel the blood rushing into her crotch, her natural lubrication began to flow more freely, and a vague emptiness inside her was yearning to be filled. She didn't even like the guy! Even less so after he casually blackmailed her. But her pussy was trembling and aching. Subtle contractions squeezed her pussy around an imaginary invader, and jolts of pleasure teased her from head to toe. Every spasm left her a little more breathless.

"Same deal as before. Get naked, or I'm going to break up with Jen." A long moment of silence followed while her eyes wandered across the earthy ground, pondering her options. Almost in slow motion did she eventually give in and surrender to his request. She hadn't always been a perfect friend to Jen, but at least like this she could keep that relationship intact. Assuming he didn't break his word. Plus, she couldn't deny being at least a little curious about what sex is like without being drunk.

Her petite hands moved down to grab the thin fabric of her panties, and she gradually pulled them down her slender legs until she held the bundle in her hand. Even now, her peachy slit was glowing red and had dried white flecks of cum across her labia. Her inner conflict grew even more when his hungry gaze pinpointed that delicate triangle between her legs. "Just... just promise to keep it secret, okay? Don't tell Jen...and you have to pull out! You can't come inside me!" She quickly dropped a hand down to block the view at her battered womanhood.

This was a terrible idea, what was she thinking? She once more realized that she's entirely unprotected, there would be absolutely nothing to separate them once he's inside her. Bareback, that's how they would be doing it. There was too much at stake, and she definitely didn't want to get knocked up before graduating. She didn't want to get knocked up at all. The idea was repulsive, she didn't want to carry some guy's DNA inside her belly for nine months.

"You are way, way overthinking this," he told her while approaching. It was easy for him to pick her up, one quick arm underneath her knees and one to support her back, just like that he lifted her up and she yelped in surprise. He began carrying her towards the tent, the same place where he robbed her of her virginity. This is what he had always wanted. Not a girl in her mid-twenties, who already fucked a dozen guys and learned to rely on rubbing her clit just to tease an orgasm out of her twat.

He was Emily's first. He had a chance to teach her what she's allowed to enjoy. In addition, her body was untainted and never endured all the chemical changes that can be caused by using a hormonal birth control. Plunging into her bare, unprotected cunny was as natural and desirable as it could get.

He could barely wait to bust another nut inside her, to force her vagina to absorb more of his spunk. It's like a delicate ecosystem in there. Dump enough sperm inside and things will go haywire. He looked forward to filling her many more times. Until he managed to erase every last trace of the girly scent her vagina used to produce, and she's stuck with the musk of his own semen continually escaping her slit. He loved the idea of completely owning her sexuality. Even if she were to sneak off to rub an orgasm out of her little cunt, she would be forced to inhale the warm pungent smell of his cum as soon as she got wet enough. It would be an instantaneous reminder that her pussy belonged to his dick and nothing else.