Camping in Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea of the consequences if she were to keep welcoming him with spread legs and a bruised cunt willing to accommodate his fuck-stick, despite the discomfort his size was causing her.

"I ain't overthinking anything, okay!? Jen is my best friend so this is something I do only for her sake. And you can't come inside me! Do you even know how high the risks are? The average sperm count of a normal ejaculation is—"she was instantly interrupted when he dropped her onto the blankets and zips the tent back up, closing the only exit. "Ou-ouch...what the hell, man?" She had dropped right on her perky bum, and rubbed the sore cheek. She didn't even notice that she was sitting spread-eagled and gave him a good view of her pussy. There was a faint glistening, a shimmer of arousal. It was obvious that her body was at least slightly interested in repeating their previous encounter.

"It's just sex, all right? What do you think a pussy is for anyway? That's like...literally what it's made for. I think you spent way too much time on the internet or something, just accept you're not a guy. You are a girl. This is your purpose." He began taking off his shirt, followed by his pants. "You've got a perfect little cunt down there, so we're going to use it. I'm going to use you. The less you talk during it, the better."

A furious blush crept across her cheeks. Did he seriously just dare reducing her to little more than what is between her legs? She furrowed her eyebrows. That charming personality he's putting on around Jen had all but disappeared, he didn't even attempt to be pleasant. He spat into his hand and once more lowered it down to her crotch before thrusting two of his fingers into her, coaxing a gasp out of the startled teenager. He gradually moved those digits back and forth, spreading his saliva inside her.

"Did no one ever tell you that's...gross and unhygienic?" She gazed down and looked at the vile combination of lubrication her pussy was coated in. A mixture of her own juices, his frothy spit, and old cum that had still been inside her. He was able to shove his fingers in much deeper than in the past. Her hymen was no longer in the way. He had made sure that one is permanently gone.

Even if he was right and getting laid is just a simple matter, it was still heavily nagging on her mind that he treated her like a pile of meat. On the other hand it was difficult to care a whole lot about having sex one more time, considering the...current state of her vagina. It wasn't flattering. She was a sloppy mess down there. His choice of words was pretty spot on. This didn't look like a cute virginal slit anymore. It was a cunt, one that looked like it had been fucked a few times, by a cock that had been just a tad bit too large to fit in properly. Nothing would change if she took him in just one more time.

It was so incredibly difficult to think straight with so many emotions in her head. She felt furious but excited. She felt shame and arousal.

He removed his underwear and revealed his cock once again, semi-erect. It was slowly pulsing to life, still growing and hardening. It's the first time that she saw one in person, in broad daylight. It was veiny and grotesque, dicks are not an attractive sight. But it didn't need to be. She knew where to hide his fat erection. Inside her.

A warm throb echoed through her crotch and she was reminded of that dull empty feeling inside her. It was disgusting how needy her body felt. It only grew stronger when she inhaled that musky scent of sex that still originated from her pussy despite her earlier attempts to clean up. It was their combined smell, their mingled juices, his cum as well as her own. Her vaginal walls were saturated with it, her pink flesh had soaked up every last drop of their intimate encounter and she knew that she would never again feel clean on the inside.

"Whatever," the feisty redhead added with her eyes embarrassingly glued to his appendage. She remembered his insulting preference to take her from behind, and reluctantly rolled over onto her belly. It was a mutual preference, at least this way she didn't have to look him in the eyes while he used her. It only took him a few seconds to climb on top of her while he kept a fist wrapped around his chubby dick. He placed it right up against the entrance into her womanhood, and unceremoniously shoved it inside with a single greedy thrust until her labia snugly engulfed the base of his member.

"Ahnn! Nnhaah!!!" She tensed up, every muscle in her body went stiff, and it suddenly felt like her entire cunt was stretched to the brim to make space for his cock! However she knew well enough by now that complaining or whining would just urge him on to be even more of a dimwit. He proceeded to hold himself there for a few more moments while she endured that unpleasant, sharp feeling somewhere in the back of her lady parts. Unbeknownst to her, he had managed to hilt his entire length within her -- that smooth crown of his dick touched the end of her vaginal tunnel, smooching her cervix. A milky bead of his pre-cum already escaped his tip, joining what he had dumped inside her during the night.

He began with slow, steady thrusts. Mechanically. Fucking into her and loosening her up from the inside. Every now and then he would change the position of his hips a little bit to the left or right, causing him to thrust in at an unusual angle and straining her insides further. Emily didn't make a sound, she was firmly biting down on her pillow to prevent herself from moaning out loud. There was a growing feeling of pleasure the longer he kept going, her pussy was surprisingly quick to adjust. It was humiliating to think that she was gaining something so pleasant out of having sexual intercourse with her friend's boyfriend, it was so wrong but was beginning to feel so incredibly right.

Her bigger concern was that she noticed how it wasn't merely the presence of his meaty package which turned her on so immensely, it was also the needle-like sharp pain whenever he pushed too deep. It made her flinch and groan into the pillow, but it felt so oddly arousing at the same time. It was a good pain.

His pace quickened, and his carelessness grew. Both of his hands grabbed a tight hold of her hips while he aggressively hammered into her snatch, filling the small tent with the audible sound of sex. His crotch slammed against her buttocks repeatedly and audibly, akin to getting spanked, and it only drove her crazier. She could feel herself reaching it, the peak, way up high and just barely out of reach.

But then he simply groaned into her ear and collapsed on top of her. He had finished just as she was about to have a good time. His entire weight fell onto her backside, which in turn pressed her breasts uncomfortably against the ground. They had been bruised already, so this pushed her right off track and ruined her orgasm.

Instead, she was treated to a warm wet sensation spreading inside her loins, and the dull throbbing of his appendage while he pumped wave upon wave of fresh cloudy cum into her receptive cunt. His balls contracted rhythmically, dutifully delivering his seed at a rapid pace, as nature intended. She immediately blamed herself more so than anyone else -- she should've known better. Of course he didn't pull out. This was her punishment. She's his cum receptacle.

However, she could feel her own excitement coming right back at the thought of him using her for nothing but his own selfish desires. It's the first time a guy had ever shown such an obsession with her, even if that interest lingered mostly on her privates. She could feel her heart beating faster. Her skin tingled with desire. By sheer instinct she suddenly began to buck her hips back against him while inhaling sharply. Her own eyes widened in surprise as she felt spikes of pure pleasure thundering through her entire being, robbing her breath and making her acutely aware that she'd just climaxed at the mere thought of being used like this.

A small orgasm, but she'd undeniably gotten off to the thought of being his puppet. She enjoyed that he cared so little about her that he didn't even bother to pull out. For a split second, she even thought she could feel his sperm as it began to swarm her cervix, swimming inside, chasing down the egg that may be waiting inside her. "Oh god...what the hell is wrong with my pussy, why does this turn me on so much," she mumbled to herself, after which she immediately rushed a hand up to cover her mouth. She did not mean to say that out loud!

She waited. She couldn't tell if he had managed to hear her words. He must have, considering she could feel his breath on her cheek. Slow and calm. "Wait, are you..." Raising an eyebrow, she twisted her head to glance up at his face and confirm her suspicions. He had fallen asleep, with his flaccid dick still lodged inside her womanhood and his weary testicles resting against her tenderized labia. She was uncomfortable, sweaty, and the obscene scent of unprotected sex began spreading inside the small tent...it couldn't get any worse.

Until someone began unzipping the tent...and Jennifer stuck her head inside with an innocent expression on her face.

"Where is everyo-"she interrupted herself, after which she at first coughed in disgust, and then took a step back. "What the...Em? Trev? What's going on?! What are you two...?" Her gaze lowered down to where their genitals were still connected. The vaginal lips of her best friend were horribly stretched around the thick penis of her boyfriend. She struggled to believe her eyes. Unlike Emily, she was a devout religious person and had never even seen the privates of someone other than herself. Her world begun spinning, she felt dizzy, this couldn't be...

"Je...Jen! This isn't what it looks...no, I can explain!" The blonde teen kept watching from the entrance of the tent, watching the way her friend suddenly squirmed and struggled to try and get free from underneath her lover. Jennifer stumbled backwards on unsteady feet before collapsing to the ground. The shock had been too much for her to endure. She passed out.

Her vision went black.

It felt impossible to tell how much time passed.

Consciousness returned only slowly and she couldn't manage to open her eyes just yet. She could however hear and listen well enough, to the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. There was also a distinctly wet and slippery sound, a perverse squelch that accompanied the rhythm. Jennifer parted her eyes and found herself on top of her sleeping bag with a blanket to cover her. She was inside the tent.

And in plain sight, she watched Emily on all fours, completely naked, with widely parted legs while being taken from behind. Each eager thrust from her partner caused a small shockwave to ripple up along her body, the force caused her breasts to jiggle and bounce in tune to the primitive pounding. She still couldn't believe it. How could this have happened? Her heart broke into a thousand pieces, and shattered into another thousand each time she listened to the sound of their lovemaking.

"I'm breaking up with you," she spoke weakly, her voice trembling. "This is disgusting! You are both disgusting...!" Trevor glanced at her for just a moment before gazing right back at the pale ginger he mated with. He had a newfound interest in knocking her up. It was entirely new to him, but the idea of inseminating her cunt and forcing a baby into her belly was hot. She had to be the most petite girl he had ever seen, and it was a thrill to think how she may look like with his child growing inside her.

"I don't even care anymore, you should've introduced me to your friend earlier." He began speeding up, feverishly fucking into that pristine pussy. There was no grace to his actions, this was all about taking charge. "It took a single day to get into her panties, and she gets off on being treated like a slut," he added. "She's prime fuck-meat. A perfect little whore."

Right there between the teenager's legs was their visible connection. Trevor's hairy crotch repeatedly met with the hairless opening into Em's pleasure box. It was an airtight vacuum. Nothing escaped her, nothing else entered her. They had become one, together. Every inch of cunt meat inside her was stretched taut around his erection.

Emily buried her face in the pillow, both to muffle her gasps and sighs, but also to hide her face. It stung that he was telling the truth. When he finally reached his orgasm to end the ordeal, he used his grip on her waist to sheathe every inch of his dick inside the teen while uttering a guttural, pleased groan. He injected her with multiple thick bursts of his semen, pumping her full until it was overflowing and dribbling out of her peach to join the puddle underneath her crotch. Emily cried into the pillow upon feeling her own climax triggered by the sheer humiliation of it all. Her body shivered uncontrollably. She hated just how much she loved the discovery of her own perversion. It wasn't going to end. She had gotten addicted to it. At this point she would do almost anything just to keep her womanhood stuffed with his prick as much as humanly possible. They belonged together.

And so, for the following three days, Jennifer had no choice but to accept the new circumstances. She lost the two people she cared most about. Not only that, but she had to watch them -- and listen to them -- having sex for nearly the entire time up in the mountains.

The two lovers didn't care for the lack of privacy. They went through every possible position, wherever they could, while keeping Jen as spectator. The entire campsite reeked of their combined cum. When they ran out of clean clothes, they simply remained naked. It wouldn't make a difference. Emily kept a rich coating of dried semen along her thighs and her entire vulva was kept sticky and gooey. Trevor had remained true to his words, every creampie was served directly into the girl's twat while Jen had to watch helplessly.

When her parents came to pick everyone up, the car was dead silent. Overall, it was the complete opposite of what Jennifer had hoped to achieve with the spontaneous camping trip. She never told her parents what happened. She cut off all contact with everyone, to focus on her studies. To distract herself. To pretend none of it ever happened.

Her only relief, bitter-sweet as it may be, was seeing a familiar face a few months later at the prom party towards the end of high school. Emily wore her curly hair in a long ponytail, like a scarlet mane. Cute freckles adorned her cheeks. She almost looked like a princess. Almost. Some girls envied her, others laughed at her. She was the only girl at prom with a big healthy baby bump.