• Authors
  • Originsunknown

Originsunknown

Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have sequels, some I feel would be ruined by giving them one but if a story needs more, I'll try to give it more. Thank you all for the feedback, favorites and appreciation just by reading, it really means a lot to me.

Stories where I end with "but that's for another time..." are ones I mean to write more chapters but feel putting on the end of that particular one would change the intended narrative. I'm due so many follow ups but keep getting ideas that make me smile!

I also write in my own universe, I use artistic license so things that may be skewed from the real world or not quite the way they are in reality. They're stories for fun, not for outlining facts. Thank you for reading.

"Why I write"

Many years ago I was stuck in a loveless marriage. The harder I tried to make her happy, the worse things became, I'm not blaming anyone and I'm certainly not bitter, we just weren't suited. Rather than cheat, to get the sex and affection I wasn't getting at home, I looked inwards and began to write and explored my mind with fantasy. When that marriage ended I kept writing, I loved it, the worlds I created in my head and the stories I tell.

What I love most of all is that these make others happy too. I know my writing isn't perfect, my grammar can be off sometimes but if I can make at least one person other than myself aroused, then I have done my job.

My writing isn't for everyone and I've come to accept that too. For all the negative feedback or scores I get, there's another 3 or 4 who compliment and like my stories. The same could be said for anything in life, for every woman I call beautiful, there's going to be at least one other person who doesn't find her so and that's fine too.

The inspiration for my writing comes from many places. The title of a porn movie, little things in passing. I tend to use the same name for my characters, they're names that I don't know any real people of. I'm also very selective of those I tell about my writing in real life, I think people tend to assume I'll write about them or include them in my fantasies but that's far from the truth.

To you my reader, thank you, for the feedback that helps me improve, for the reason to keep writing and for a place where you can enjoy my dirty mind with me. O.

Thank you for all of your feedback and follows! Trying to work on sequels to a few of my older ones that I left open and neglected to come back to, "Last Minute Trip" sequel is in the works, as are Vampire Code Ch 3.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
2417Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
23My Comments
14Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Originsunknown by clicking here.