All Comments on 'Camping on the Beach'

by mkrotter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
WOW

Love it when a couple of guys share like that.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story . . .

Thanks for the beauty and realism of such an encounter. Loved the skinny-dipping setting! There's nothing better than playing with another man au-natural in the surf. Tell us more!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE

Loved the story, really nice when 2 men please each other.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Love skinny dipping!!

....and I reckon the Scout Master wants to join in on more than just skinny dipping!!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

Hot hot hot! Skinny dipping, scouting, beach, blow jobs & climaxing with another guy - you hit all the buttons!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great Story

You could feel the frustration as each scene passed without him getting off. Then finally blow jobs and skinny dipping at the beach. What hot fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Camp

My cock throbbed the whole time while reading this, as it brought me back to my college days when I was a summer camp counselor for the church youth group. A senior counselor saw me naked in the shower and said he liked my big cock, and asked if I like men. After our duties, we'd find privacy so he could suck me off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I remember as a scout an initiation in a mountain stream known as rookie’s hole. First year campers would be taken to the area and told to strip then get into the stream. The older guys stayed clothed but told us newbies what to do, what to rub against trying to get us hard. One guy actually shot a nice load and got teased for the week. Secretly I wanted suck his cock and swallow a nice load like he shot that day! This story instantly got my cock throbbing with the memory!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous