Camping Out

Story Info
A submissive, her sir and a friend go camping.
2.1k words
4.32
17.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers

Camping out

The weather is cooling, and daylight savings time has just finished. It's the middle of April and I find myself parked at a freshwater lagoon on the shores of a stunning lake. My camping trailer is set up and is the only source of light in the peaceful lakeside spot. The kettle is on the gas and the water is just starting to boil. Dinner is finished and just awaiting the final reheat when my two companions arrive back.

My Sir and his friend are out there somewhere hunting, hiking through the bush. As the sun begins to set I know it won't be long until they return, and I have a few more jobs to do before they arrive. I finger the collar around my throat, my fingers trace the letters embroidered clearly on it 'Little miss'. I smile to myself and pick up the one-inch wide dog collars and wrap it carefully around my breast sliding the buckle in place making sure there are no pinch spots, I repeat with the other breast. It has always fascinated me that I can tighten one much more than the other. I snap back to the task at hand and quickly wrap my leather cuffs around each wrist and ankle in turn. Preparing for my sir's arrival. I slip on my warm robe and tie a knot loosely around my waist.

I return my attention to the jug, which is now beginning to whistle loudly. I flick the switch and pour the water into a bucket. The light is fading quickly now. I nip outside to top up the kettle and set it to boil again and prepare two mugs with sir's favourite tea. Then top up the bucket with cold water until its almost the perfect temperature, adding a few decent squeezes of body wash. I Lay out two towels and wash cloths on the table.

The crunch of gravel and the rustle of cloth signalled sir's arrival. I could hear the murmur of quiet conversation as they approached. They put away their hunting gear safely in the vehicles before I heard the click of the latch on the camper door and sir stepped in followed by his friend. My face lights up, I am very happy to see him and even though he is wearing all the sweat and dirt from the days hiking I hug him and kiss him tenderly on his lips. Just then the jug whistled, and I poured the water into one mug. I pass the hot mug to sir's friend before I carefully undo sir's jacket and slide it off his shoulders. His jacket is quickly followed by his shirt.

I dip one of the wash clothes into the warm bucket of water and begin cleaning the sweat of his hunt from his body taking care to cleanse every spot, armpits and chest, drying him before the water can give him a chill. Next comes his belt and I slide his trousers and underwear down in one move. Sliding them over his feet, pausing while on my knees to remove his socks. The washcloth is rinsed, and I continue my cleaning kissing each spot as I finish it. I work my way down each leg taking the time to very delicately admire and clean his beautiful cock. Sliding the cloth between the cheeks of his bum ensuring even that tight wee spot is clean and completely lickable. Periodically rinsing and warming the washcloth. I finish with his feet and a rub over with the soft towel to dry him before slipping his robe on his shoulders. I pour his tea and hand him the mug. Taking a moment to snuggle into him and kiss him again.

My next job makes me a little anxious. This is the first time Sir has bought a male friend. I shyly reach over and unzip his jacket. He as just watched me clean and prepare my sir. He his bigger, more solid than my sir. I smile and remove his shirt gently, before warming a fresh wash cloth and starting my task washing every inch of his torso, back, chest arms and even his face. I make eye contact with him and smile. I feel my sir watching. I dry him gently and rinse and re warm the wash cloth before undoing his belt and trousers and sliding them down his legs and off. His underwear slides down to join his trousers and with the warm wet washcloth I kneel and am faces with his solid cock at perfect face height. Sir is in charge, so I carry on with my cleaning task ensuring every part of him is clean and dry even the dark depths of his buttocks. I slide a warm robe around his shoulders and look to my sir for his next instruction.

I take the few steps necessary to slide my arms around sir and snuggle into his neck. He put his hand on my throat and turned my head, so I could meet his eyes. He spoke quietly to me.

"Thank you, little miss, you did a good job. I want you to please my friend, show him your talents and I want to see your special tears, just for me."

I smiled up at him and whispered, "yes sir."

I turned and walked over to sir's friend, I made eye contact and smiled. I kissed him gently on the lips and lay my hand on his chest before sliding slowly to my knees. I found myself facing his lovely solid cock. My mind began to wander, and I thought of sir's cock so long it reached my depths and when it slid down my throat made tears spring to my eyes. I snapped back to the cock in front of my face it was solid, wider with two large balls nestled beneath I gently weighed them in my right hand, gently caressing them before using my hand to slide down the length of his lovely cock.

I place the tip between my lips, I take a little more into my mouth, sucking it in gently and swiping my tongue around the head as I take more into my mouth. I close my eyes and focus on this rod in my mouth feeling it fill with rush after rush of blood pulsing down its length as it steadily hardens on my tongue. I tune in to his body listening for the changes in his breathing and the response of his body to my attentions. Hearing the catch in his breath and feeling his body react encourages me to take him deeper and deeper until my throat is filled with him and my nose touches his torso. I have him all, the tears leak from my eyes as my throat pulses around him and I struggle to stay calm before sliding off to take a deep breath. His solid hand moves and rests on the back of my head gently but firmly encouraging me to take him deep again, filling my lungs with air I allow him to slide back down my throat.

I hear movement behind me, but I do not allow that to distract me from my task. Sir's shadow falls over me as his hands join his friends on my head. Sliding me off him I turn my head and Sir's cock nudges my cheek. I obediently open and he slides his cock all the way down holding me until tears form and the reflex in my throat has squeezed him several times. When I am allowed to, I slide back I draw in a deep breath the oxygen cool on my throat.

Sir grasps a handful of hair and tugs upward. I get to my feet. Sir draws me towards him moving his hand to cradle my chin, so he can turn my head to meet his eyes. They meet for a brief moment before I lower them to stare at his chest.

His mouth next to my ear. He whispers to me. "Are you ok, little miss?"

I whisper in a breath so quiet only sir could hear. "Yes sir, thank you Sir."

Sir's hand trails down my body with a feather light touch until he reaches my right breast, he squeezes firmly, and I draw in a sharp breath that turns into a deep moan as he pinches my nipple hard. His hand wanders lower to the apex of my thighs and he tests the waters so to speak. Sir dips his fingers into my pussy and into its growing saturation of desire.

"Show him how well you ride, little miss."

I nod almost imperceptively.

I turn to sir's friend and guide him onto his back on the bed. Thank god it's firm not one of those air mattresses or this would be impossible. I kiss him gently and begin to trail kisses down his chest towards his cock. Before licking the tip and sucking him into my mouth. I am bending at my waist and I feel sirs hand gently stroking my bottom.

"One moment my little miss, do not stop sucking, work with your mouth but otherwise do not move."

Sir slid his fingers through the slick of moisture in my pussy spooning it out and wiping directly over my puckered wee hole. The thoughts of what was coming began popping in my mind. My mind was brought back to the task I was supposed to be performing with a hard swat on my bottom cheek. I quickly began sucking and licking sir's friend again.

Sir added some cool lube and slid one finger then two into my bottom. I dare not stop, but I felt sir move and heard him pick up something, then I felt a steady but insistent pressure on my bottom as sir forced what felt like an enormous anal plug inside me. I had to breath and concentrate hard as the widest part burned and stretched my tight wee hole.

"Now, little miss I think you should hop on."

I knelt on the edge of the bed and straddled sir's friend taking a moment to adjust myself so that his cock slid slowly up into my pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned as his cock stretched me open. Down and down until I felt his pubic bone pressing against me. I leaned forward and began to move gently up and down his cock. The pleasure was unbelievable, and I could feel the anal plug buried deep and rubbing sirs' friends cock with each movement I made. His hands found my breasts and squeezed my moan deepened.

The sound was broken by the sound of skin against skin as he slapped my bottom. It stung and tingled, and I just knew sir's friend had felt me tighten and the moisture begin to gush. With true sir precision he slapped each cheek ten times until they were pink, and the tingle remained long after his hand was removed. It was very hard not to move or squeeze so hard as to push out the cock filling my pussy.

Before my bottom had a chance to cool Sir spread my bottom cheeks and pulled the anal plug from my hole. It was unwilling and burned almost as much coming out as going in. He knelt up on the edge of the bed and positioned himself between all of our legs moving forward. My eyes went wide as I knew what was going to happen next.

Sir's long cock pressed against my rosebud and he began a steady pressure as he pushed his way in. Now Sir could feel his friends cock in my pussy through the thin membrane that separated them. Once he was buried deep he began to move gently, his movements resonated through us all. My eyes were closed in blissful fullness. I squeezed them both tightly I didn't want this to end. Sir's thrusts became more urgent. Sir's friend's eyes closed, and he moaned. My breasts still filled his hands.

I felt him grow and fill my pussy stretching it wider and reaching even deeper before he cried out his orgasm. His juices mixing with mine deep inside. He slipped from me. Sir was not yet done he held my hips and pounded his cock deep into my arse, my breasts rubbing across his friend's chest. Sir moaned deeply and his cock pulsed as gush after gush of hot cum filled my tight hole. His fingers dug into my hips as he slid himself from me. He lifted my chest off his friend and gently encouraged me to stand.

I reached for the bucket of now cool water and a wash cloth and I gently cleaned Sir and his friend's softening cocks. Finishing each with a gentle sucking kiss on the tip of their cocks. They stood and carefully arranged the table. Slipping their robes back on. I remained naked and carefully reheated dinner while sir and his friend finished their cups of tea.

The appetiser was divine, dinner was to revive us because dessert was going to be even more intense.


TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers