Camping Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Dessert is served and in all its creamy deliciousness.
2.1k words
4.45
4.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers

I served dinner to Sir and his friend and a helping for me. I met sir's eyes briefly before he slid over to let me sit at the table a privilege I knew to get permission for before doing. Dinner was a warm and succulent casserole filled with meat and thick gravy. The perfect food to warm a person from the inside out and provide the energy needed for a fun filled, cream filled dessert.

Still naked I cleared away the plates and dishes from the table and refilled Sir and his friend's tea. They talked about their day as I tidied. I needed to top up the water jug to warm water for the dishes. I reached for my robe and looked to sir. He shook his head. I took a deep breath, picked up the jug, opened the door and stepped out into the cool air unclothed. Moving quickly, I filled the jug and returned to the camper. My nipples rigid from the cold I stepped back inside and quickly got on with my task.

Suddenly I noticed that sir and his friend had become very quiet. I turned and found both men watching me. Sir gestured with his finger to come to him. I put down the plate I had just finished drying and walked to him. He reached out and squeezed the breast nearest to him, I let out a wee squeak, a whimper and a tingle of excitement went straight to my core, the juices began to flow. I closed my eyes briefly. I think it is time for our dessert sir stated. He and his friend stood, and I quickly rearranged the table into a bed of the perfect height. I covered it with the waterproof sheets knowing full well it was going to get rather wet inside very shortly. Sir retrieved our agreed upon utensils for enjoying dessert this evening and lined them up on the bench top.

Prior to this trip sir and I had talked about what he wanted to take so on the bench he lay out our brown leather riding crop, a leather handled cane, an ostrich feather duster and a small plastic paddle. Beside this he lay out a range of pegs and clips suitable to decorate the best submissive, one or two anal plugs of differing sizes and a medium sized bottle of lube. He may have packed a few extras but I didn't know about them.

As I arranged the bed or the dessert table sir invited his friend over to see the available tools. I didn't really know if his friend had ever used these tools but I trusted my sir completely and knew I was safe in his hands. Sir's friend reached out and touched some of the tools and they talked quietly with each other. I sat down on the mattress, fingering the leather blindfold I slid it over my head and covered my eyes. Relaxing my body and awaited what was to come. Losing my sight significantly amplified every sound. My breath was loud in my head as I closed my eyes behind the blindfold and focused on readying myself, preparing my mind for the pleasure and pain that was surely to come.

I tensed as I heard the quiet movement of someone coming towards me, now I wouldn't know who was touching me. I wouldn't be able to look to sir for permission. A warm hand touched my cheek gently and a thumb slid over my lips, my lips parted, and he slid his thumb in, this was my sir I was sure. He hooked his thumb behind my teeth and gently pulled me forward. His warm breath on my face sent a shiver through my body. He kissed my nose and my lips. The metal ring was cold on my mouth, sir whispered to me "open". I opened wider as the ring slipped between my lips, my teeth, I bit down gently as sir slid the leather straps across each cheek fastening the buckle behind my head. A small ball was slid into my hand and I squeezed it tightly, my new safe word. My mind raced now I couldn't even ask for permission, my heart was pounding.

Hands took mine and guided me to my knees before securing them together behind my back, still squeezing the little ball. Someone's hand slid into my hair and held me. I know someone was directly in front of me and I could smell the light scent of the soap I had used earlier to clean both men. Not being able to use my lips or control depth I was a little nervous when I first felt a cock brush my chin and begin to slide through the ring into my mouth. I stroked it with my tongue, laved it with the pooling saliva in my mouth, tasting its slight saltiness and breathing in the scent of arousal. I worked to relax my throat as he moved his length deeper, the hand in my hair pulled me forward. I felt him at my throat and then deeper. I fought the urge to panic as my breath was cut off and my gag reflex kicked in, squeezing his cock. It was only a moment before he slid out and a took a deep breath in. I knew this was sir's friend as I know every inch of sir's cock. Long enough to touch my cervix when he fucks me but not too wide, perfect for the most amazing anal. I only had a moment to catch my breath before he slid down my throat again. Using his hand on my head to slowly fuck my mouth with his cock. The hitch in his breath and the moan that escaped him told me I was doing my job. My mind was so focused on the cock in my throat I forgot to wonder where sir was, and what he was doing. A dangerous oversight.

As I caught my breath after choking on sir's friends cock for the third or fourth time I was rearranged. I found myself on hands and knees the thick cock was back resting on my tongue and his firm hand in my hair. He had a perfect view of my big bottom and sir.

A warm hand swept over my bottom cheeks, first one then the other. I took a deep breath, I knew what was coming those dessert utensils were going to be utilised. Slap, sir's hand met my arse cheek causing it to send shockwaves through my body. I heard sir's friend gasp in shock as I practically inhaled his cock into my throat as I rocked forward and sucked him in. I rocked back into position acutely aware that this was just the beginning and sir liked balance. Taking a lung filling breath of air as my airway cleared. Saliva dripped from my open mouth and I prepared for the next strike. I briefly wondered what the expression on sir's friends face was, even what was going through his mind. I didn't have long to wonder before the next slap of sir's hand contacted my other bottom cheek sending me forward onto the cock that filled my mouth.

Sir slowly worked my bottom until I knew it was red, it felt hot and tingly. I heard him move away and when he returned I knew the next tool was about to be applied but which one was it the paddle, or the crop, the cane was always last.

I heard the swish as the crop whistled through the air and landed on one cheek and then the next. I assume not wanting to cum just yet, sir's friend removed himself from my mouth and moved behind me. A whispered conversation followed. Warm hands caressed my bottom before the familiar swish and thwack of the crop landed again. This time a little lighter, another whispered conversation and another thwack, harder this time. I knew then sir was schooling his friend in the art of making my bottom a beautiful piece of art. I moaned in bliss. A finger slid between my pussy lips testing the juices that were beginning to coat my thighs. This time I caught a few words of the conversation and heard the surprise in sir's friends voice at the effect the spanking was having on me.

I heard the gentle thud as the crop was replaced on the bench. Quickly after that I felt the air move and I felt before I heard the crack of the cane and the burning, stinging pain of the stripe it left behind on my bottom. I tensed, and my breath came fast as my body processed the pain. There was never just one and I braced myself for the next one or... It never came. Instead I felt the cool dribble of lube as it was dripped onto my bottom and a plug was quickly slid in causing my rosebud to burn briefly before it was replaced with a dull ache as I got used to being stretched wide.

Warm hands helped me up to a standing position. Sir made himself comfortable, laying on the bed. All that spanking had made him super excited. Hands helped me straddle him and guided his cock into my dipping pussy. I slid easily down his hard cock there was so much juice. I leaned forward, and sir slid up my blindfold and looked deeply into my eyes.

"My friend is going to spank you now, he is going to use any toy he wants, I've always wondered what your pussy would feel like when your bottom is being decorated, don't you dare slide of my cock!"

He held my gaze and nodded imperceivably at his friend behind me. Before I had a chance to prepare his hand slammed into my bottom cheek. I squeezed his cock tight and worked hard not to move, rocking too far forward would cause sir's cock to slide out. I was so wet and slippery it was already a challenge. They must have worked out a code because with each impact sir watched my face and the next was either harder or softer, until it was just right, and I lost myself in the moment.

I was suddenly shocked back into myself as another burning line was drawn on my bottom with the cane. My body tensed so hard as I processed the burning and stinging, I almost slid right off sir. With eyes wide, I slumped on top of him forcing his cock so deep into my pussy I could feel that pleasure pain as he nudged my cervix.

Sir's friend then spread my arse cheeks, slid one finger down and into my pussy alongside sir's cock. Dragging it out covered with my juices I am sure. He roughly pulled the plug from my arse. I briefly felt the caress of cool air deep inside before he plunged his fat cock deep into my rosebud, stretching it even wider. It burned so good. With sir filling my pussy, his friend fucked my arse hard, pounding me. Drool puddling on sir's chest. I closed my eyes and lost myself in sensation. The sensations in my pussy and arse so intense, the friction causing my clit to rub against sir's pelvis and within moments I cried out my orgasm causing a fresh gush of juices. Sir's friend was not done yet he pounded my tight back door until with a final moan he shuddered and filled my bowels with his cum. He slipped out leaving me feeling empty back there.

"My turn," sir said.

He slid my blindfold back into place and moved out from under me. He stood behind me and admired my red bottom cheeks, my pussy and thighs dripping with my juices and my slightly gaping rosebud with the smallest dribble of his friends cum oozing out. I felt his cock on my anus and he pushed in quickly sighing with pleasure as he did so. It didn't take long for sir to add his cum to the load already deposited there. His cock slid out and was replaced with a slightly larger anal plug.

I wasn't sure what his plans were with that, but I was past worrying. He gently unbuckled the ring gag and took it from my mouth. Stroking my cheek gently. He left the blindfold in place and covered me with a blanket. I wasn't sure if we would play again later or if I was going to be left for the night. I didn't care as I drifted off to sleep to the sound of sir and his friend quietly talking as they tidied away and cleaned themselves up. We all needed a rest.

TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers