Camping, The Final Day

Story Info
Bondage fun on the final day.
5.2k words
4.65
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission Of Susan

Camping the final day

Continued from 'Camping trip Day 2'

Once again I am the first to emerge from our tent. Knowing that on the previous day, Master Tim had insisted we be naked and as that order had not yet been revoked I was not taking any chances and was completely naked. It did feel kind of liberating in a way and of course, I was now not at all self-conscious around our friends Tim and Sally.

I began busying myself around the campfire and managed to get the flames up a little, ready for the preparation of breakfast. Sally soon emerged, also completely naked and quickly came across to me to give the morning peck on the lips and a happy "Good Morning Susan!"

We both then continued to prepare breakfast but something was playing on my mind and I just had to ask her. "Sally, would you mind showing me your clitoris ring please?" I asked.

"Sure," she said with some obvious pride before opening her legs and gripping her labia rings to open herself up. I couldn't resist it and knelt in front of her taking her labia rings from her and staring with awe at the twinkling ring just above her currently hidden clit.

It was at this point that my Master emerged from our tent and as I was facing away from him, had no idea he was there.

"What are you doing with poor Sally?" he asked.

Shit, I was not aware of Master behind me and currently looking down on me as I have Sally spread wide open. "Err I am just admiring Sally's clitoris ring Master," I stammer.

"Oh really," Is Master's reply. "It looks a little dull to me Susan, why don't you be a good girl and clean it for Sally".

Great, I know exactly what Master means by that and knowing I have no choice, push my head in between Sally's legs and begin lapping at her clit.

"Good girl. And keep at it till Sally thinks you have made it perfectly clean," he goes on to say before hopefully he strolls away.

Judging by the fact that Sally is now pushing herself hard into me, I doubt I will have cleaned it to her satisfaction until she has cum. It is also at this point that Master Tim emerges from his tent and asks what's going on. My Master then explains that Susan has kindly volunteered to clean Sally's clit ring for her. I hear Tim laugh but dare not remove my face and tongue from Sally's clit and continue to desperately lap hard on the ring and clit hoping I can bring her to a climax quickly.

After ten minutes of hard lapping and sucking I gratefully hear Sally ask her Master if she can cum. From the sound of it, he seems to have no problem with that request and shortly after I feel Sally pulling my face into her as she then shoots cum all over me. She eases off my face and I am allowed to get up. I am just about to try wiping Sally's cum from my face but Master tells me to leave it alone. Great! Looks, like I am going to be spending the day smelling and tasting Sally's cum.

The breakfast is soon over with the two naked subs making sure that their respective Masters are full and happy and of course, wondering what today is going to bring them. We are both now standing in front of our Masters, hands behind our backs and legs slightly apart. Fortunately, we have not been told to present. We are told to turn around and overhear the comments from both Masters about the colours of our bottoms. It seems that the conclusion reached is that neither sub was sufficiently spanked yesterday as neither had any evidence of a spanking on their bottoms this morning. In fairness, I would personally say that my bottom rarely shows evidence of a spanking the next day when only the hand has been used. The same though is not true when Master chooses to use implements on my behind, especially the bamboo cane or the ruler.

Whilst still turned away from my Master I hear him ask Tim if he has ever played bondage games with Sally. Master Tim says he has not and my Master goes on to ask him if he would like to try it out this morning. Obviously, there is no hesitation from dear Master Tim.

"Go get your rope then Tim, oh and bring that anal hook we got the girls to buy last week."

From the overheard conversation this is sounding somewhat ominous for us 'girls'. In the time I have known him, Master has very rarely practised actual bondage play with me. In fact, the closest I think we have ever come is when I am tied to the Saint Andrews cross in our cellar and that is then more for punishment than any form of play.

We watch as both Masters go off, disappearing in their respective tents before emerging carrying rope and of course the anal hooks we purchased from the BDSM shop. We have not experienced the hooks before but it looks like today will be the day we do.

We are instructed to follow the Masters to a grassy noll which is under a large Oak tree. Whilst the setting seems nice and picturesque, what is about to happen is probably not going to be pleasant at all. We both stand there as my Master begins talking to Tim.

"What I think we should do Tim, is I will demonstrate something with Susan then you have a go with Sally. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me Jon," Tim replies.

I am of course now resigned to the fact that Master intends to use me in his demonstrations of bondage positions and I am soon called forward to stand under the tree which has a convenient heavy branch hanging above us. I watch as Master throws the rope across the branch and then binds my hands before hoisting my hands above my head bringing my breasts high up on my chest. He then secures this rope to the base of the tree.

"You will like this one Tim," Master goes on to explain. "It's simple and you can use it at home."

He then proceeds to tie a further rope around one of my ankles before throwing the loose end also up across the branch above my head. Then hauling on the rope slowly my foot is forced off the floor until it is at a 90 angle to my body. Master then ties the rope off. I am now strung up and forced to stand on just one foot. Both my pussy and butt hole are now totally exposed and available. Twisting my leg does nothing to hide the exposure of my intimate area.

Master now enjoys demonstrating the obvious to Tim patting my perineum.

"See Tim, you have total access to your sub and she is unable to do anything about it, not that she would of course. Doesn't matter what she tries to do with that leg she will remain wide open. See, Susan's pussy is nicely open and if we swivel her around, there's that cute butt hole you plugged last night just sitting there waiting for you. Both Masters then examine me as if I am not even there and I can see Sally looking at me with a worried expression.

Soon it is Tim's turn to try and it's not long before Sally too is trussed up and exposing herself in the same way I am. They are both standing by Sally and turning her around as she hopes on her foot to keep her balance as she is turned. I watch in my exposed position as Sally is stopped with her butt hole facing them. Tim puts his finger in Sally's mouth before then easing it into her puckered hole.

"How was she last night Jon? "he asks.

I listen as my Master explains that Sally is very tight and probably needs a little more stretch training. "Susan can currently dilate to 1 1/2 inches comfortably but the store reckons she can be pushed to 2 inches. You should consider plugs for Sally Tim, to train her arse to open up. It would help her and you. When we get home I am going to move Susan to a 2-inch plug following the advice of Amanda at the BDSM shop."

Great!! I am now digesting the fact that Master intends to increase the size of my anal plug following the advice of good old Amanda. That woman is responsible for a lot of the discomfort I have to suffer as a submissive. Little did I know just how much discomfort she would be responsible for later in the day!

With this piece of worldly advice, they both return to me still fully exposed. Master then gives me a fairly hard spank on the butt explaining to Tim that this position is also good for spanking. "Isn't it Susan?" he says.

"Oh yes Master. Perfect for spanking a wanton sub," I say, not being foolish enough to disagree with Master.

I am then released and blessedly my leg is lowered to the ground and my arms released. I watch as Tim does the same with Sally.

"The next position Tim is a little more interesting. It's called hogtied. Normally at home, you would probably use a table but we can try it out here on the grass," Master says.

Oh great I think, I'm about to get hogtied whatever that means. And Master is making it sound like it's something we do every week. I have never even heard of it let alone tried it as a position. That said it looks like I am about to find out just what hogtied means.

I am instructed to lay face down on the ground before I feel ropes being tied to each ankle. I then hear Master explaining that you can then fasten the ankles to either your sub's wrists or elbows. It is more complicated to use the elbow and I feel my left wrist being grasped before my left leg is lifted and pulled back being then attached to my wrist. The same is then done with my right leg and wrist.

I now simply cannot move. It is not painful but is forcing me to splay my legs open to ease the pressure on my arms and once again I am gapping wide for all three to see. I know I said I am getting used to being naked around Tim and Sally but being trussed up like a turkey, exposing my intimate area is still highly embarrassing. One thing this camping trip is teaching me though is that my Master now seems to have no issue with exposing and sharing me with his friend Tim. I am also sure that in the future I am going to be made much more available to this couple or even others.

I am left alone still trussed up as Master goes and helps Tim hogtie Sally. Unfortunately, I am left facing away from Sally and since it is impossible for me to move I cannot view the proceedings. I do however overhear my Master telling Tim that we should probably think about looking to begin packing up however they could have a little fun with the girls before we leave. I then hear Tim ask about the training vibrators. Master says that he will fetch them if Tim wants to untie the girls.

I then wait before I receive a slap on the butt with Tim asking me how I am doing. How does he think I am doing? I have been trussed up now, wide open for 10 minutes. I even started worrying that some creepy crawly might fancy the open invitation of my wide-open pussy pressed hard to the floor.

Thankfully Tim unties me and I roll over rubbing my wrists and ankles trying to get some circulation into them. It is at this point Master returns with two small white boxes in his hand throwing one to Tim as he reaches us. Master then opens his box and produces what is obviously a vibrator approximately 5 inches long.

"Ok girls, please pay attention," He says." I have in my hand your new best friend. It's called a training vibrator and it is a very clever little device. It is going into your pussy where it is going to happily vibrate under our control. What makes it clever is it can detect when you are getting close to a climax and switch off. It will then switch back on after you have calmed down a little. Both Tim and I can control the device from our phones. It will also detect if you cum without permission. I can of course override it and keep it vibrating allowing you to cum."

Turning to me he goes on to say. "For you Susan, we are going to call our device Charlie. Any time Charlie notifies me you have cum without permission you will earn ten smacks. Cum two times and it is twenty smacks. It will then keep increasing by ten so my advice would be to try to restrain yourself. Understood?"

"Yes Master," is the only thing I can say while thinking how the hell am I going to cope with this.

"Explain it back to me please Susan," he says.

I glance at Sally before returning my gaze to Master. "When wearing Charlie I am not to cum without the express permission of my Master. If I do cum, Charlie will inform Master and I will receive ten spanks for each infraction. If Master wishes, Charlie will be allowed to make me cum." After spelling out the rules I look back at Sally and note she is not looking overly happy now.

Tim goes on to say," Both Jon and myself want you girls to get more used to holding off your climax until you are given express permission to Cum."

I think, it's easy for him to say. I haven't yet seen either Master attempt to hold off their climax yet I am expected to hold off mine. My Master says it teaches me discipline and control.

Tim then orders us both into the 'present' position and I immediately get up and stand before Master moving my legs apart, grabbing my labia rings and opening myself up facing forward. I learned a long time ago that when I am told to 'present' you jump to it regardless of where you are or who you are with. The potential embarrassment of 'presenting' is nothing compared to the repercussions of not obeying what might seem like a simple command.

I see Master move in front of me before he moves down and I feel the vibrator sliding into me. I am then told to let go of my rings and letting go, I place my hands firmly behind my back. I can feel Master still messing with me down there and have no idea what he is doing. I can of course feel the vibrator inside me even though it is turned off.

I am then told I can relax and immediately put a hand between my legs. OMG, he has fitted the little lock he got at the Piercing parlour when I was ringed. I know that the lock will allow me to just about pee but will pretty much keep my Labia lips closed. Of course, this means that the dildo isn't coming out till Master wants it out.

"Ok," Master announces, "Let the game commence."

I am instructed to go stand by the tree and bend holding my ankles. I do as instructed and then feel the familiar sensation of lube being applied to my puckered hole. Somebodies finger then enters me followed quickly by another and I am being lubed internally ready for what I assume is my butt plug. There is then the sound of clinking metal before I feel the familiar coldness of my plug and I relax allowing the plug to enter me. There is now the feeling of coldness on my back and I realise it's the anal hook inside me rather than the plug. I am told to stand up and feel the hook move sideways gently pulling at my sphincter.

I wait a few minutes before someone's back presses up against mine and assume that it is Sally. Both of our hands are then bound to each other so we effectively cannot move apart. At this point, I start to feel some tension on my anally hooked bottom and I am forced to lift on the balls of my feet to relieve the pressure.

Nothing then seems to happen so I rock back on my feet only to hear Sally give a small yelp and all of a sudden my hook is driving hard-up into my arsehole and lifting me up. The only way to stop it is to go high up on tiptoes. My feet start to hurt so I relax my feet and yet again hear Sally yelp before I am once again having my hook driven deep into me and forcing me back onto tiptoes. It becomes clear that our Masters have connected us via the anal hooks and the only way we can both remain relatively comfortable is if we are both standing on the balls of our feet.

Master then appears in front of me and tells us we are lucky girls. Both Masters are going to do all the packing up of the camp and we can just stand here and relax. I can see the twinkle in my Master's eyes and his cheeky little grin. I just know this is going to be harder standing here than packing the camp up.

As both Masters walk off I talk to Sally telling her to try to remain on her toes and when she can't let me know. We can begin a coordinated plan to stop each other from driving the other plug deep into our anal cavities. This of course would have been a perfect plan had it not been for the fact that at that point the dildo in my pussy wakes up. The shock dropped my feet and the yelp from Sally told me I had just kindly driven the hook deep into her.

The carefully thought-out plan then went totally out of the window. We were both being driven nuts by the dildos and were seesawing out of control on the anal hooks. The constant vibrations from the dildo and the butt fucking I was receiving from the hook were soon driving me hard towards a climax. Just when I thought I could take it no longer, the dildo switched off and all I had to contend with was the butt fucking Sally was giving me with the anal hook as clearly, her dildo was still going strong.

I am not entirely sure how long we endured this double penetration with the dildo constantly switching on and off but it was getting to the point where it was just more than I could stand. Eventually, I had to give in and screamed out loud as I climaxed with so much intensity. It was unbelievable and was worth the ten spanks I knew I was going to get. Unfortunately though, as I came down from such a high, once again the dam dildo started up pushing me slowly back towards yet climax.

By the time my Master returned and thankfully turned off the dildo, I was a sweating wreck with cum and pussy juices coursing down my thighs. I thought I could just about bear the vibrator but in conjunction with the arse fucking that Sally had kindly given me was just too much. I was also aware that I had probably also inadvertently given Sally a good arse fucking too.

We were then both released from the tree before Master glancing at his phone announced to Tim he needed to give Susan ten good spanks before we left. Tim announced that poor Sally needed twenty spanks as she had cum twice! Poor girl. I looked at her and she looked as dishevelled as I probably did. I could also see that she too was nicely padlocked down below. I wonder if the piercing parlour kindly throws in a free padlock with every Labia piercing they do!

We were both led over to the log before I was draped over Master's lap receiving my spanking. I am still firmly plugged with the hook so there is no need for formalities and Master quickly sets to delivering sharp stinging slaps to my poor backside. I can't help myself and yell out after each slap. I then feel him fiddling with the hook and surprisingly my collar which I have been wearing throughout the trip. I then feel some downward tension in the collar whilst at the same time an upward thrusting from the hook and realise he is attaching both together!!

There is then another sharp smack on my bottom and I am told to get up and get dressed. I stand up and walk over to where I see my clothes have been set out, going past poor Sally who is still getting her Twenty smacks. I am getting dressed pulling up my very cut-off shorts when the bloody vibrator switches on again. It seems I will be hiking down the mountain plugged and being driven crazy by the vibrator.

We are eventually all ready to go with backpacks ready to put on. Sally comes up to me telling me what a nightmare the hook and vibrator was and the spanking has taught her a lesson about cuming without permission.

"Thank goodness the Masters have removed the hooks right Susan?" She says.

I sigh saying nothing but turn and lift the back of my shirt clearly showing the top of the hook and the small silver chain running up to the back of my collar.

"Oh you poor thing," she says. "Tell Jon you can't go down the trail with that thing in your arse."

I roll my eyes and look at her. "One thing your going to learn Sally is that whatever your Master wants, he gets." I look at her and she suddenly jumps and lets out a little squeal.

I laugh, "Welcome to the club Sis," I say knowing Tim has turned on her trainer.

I won't bore you with the details of the hike back to the car other than to say the vibrator is driving me crazy the entire way. I have gotten used to the feeling of being full the hook is giving me and have almost forgotten about it but the bloody vibrator is driving me crazy and is working well switching off just as I get close to a climax. There does come a point where I slip a little and the strain of righting myself plus the vibrator and I cannot help but climax. An intense feeling runs through me and cum sprays out of my pussy which thankfully the cut-offs absorb. I try desperately hard not to scream out knowing my Master will know what's going on. Of course, I forget he only needs to look at his phone.

12