Camping, The Final Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing of note about the hike down is we run into Jane again. The two Masters start chatting to her and Sally and I listen to what's being said. With the vibrators going strong neither of us can keep still and are constantly twitching and crossing our legs. I hear Jane ask Master what's wrong with the girls.

"Tell Jane please Susan," Master instructs me.

I look at my Master and then resignedly explain to Jane. "Hello, Mistress Jane. It's of course nice to see you again. Both my sister and I currently have training vibrators locked into our vaginas which switch off as we get close to a climax. They then start up again as we calm down." I groan and close my legs as my vibrator takes me seriously close to climax.

"And Susan?" Master demands.

" And Mistress Jane, the vibrator informs my Master if I cum without permission in which case I will get ten spanks for each infraction. Also, in my case, my Master has kindly allowed me to carry my anal hook in my bottom for the hike back".

"Wow, that is so cool," she says turning back to my Master. " I love it. Makes me want to be a Mistress even more especially with these two fine girls."

"Well," My Master says. "If you can spare a few days off the trail you could come stay with us and practise with the girls. See if D/S suits you. They would be told to obey you just like their Masters and we have a spare room in our house. I will bring you back to the trail in say three or four days."

Oh great I think. It's bad enough I have two Doms I have to obey but it looks like both Sally and myself might also be acquiring a Mistress for a few days. To make matters worse the bloody vibrator is again bringing me close to a climax and as much as I try to hold it off, with a whimper I again cum into my cut-offs. Everyone turns to look at me and it's obvious to them what has just happened. Master looks at his phone and with a chuckle and a shake of his head he puts it away.

Jane happily agrees to the suggestion and we all pick up our rucksacks ready to move off. Master turns to Sally and me with an instruction that while Jane is with us, she is to be treated with respect as a Mistress and obeyed. "Understood?"

We both nod our heads with a "Yes Master."

We then head out with the little group of three Doms in front and Sally and I uncomfortably bringing up the rear. From the bits of the conversation I can overhear it seems that both our Masters seem more than happy for Jane to have full control over us. I decided that if this was going to happen then I might as well take advantage of it.

I get close to the group and say "Mistress Jane, may this submissive cum please?". I get a shocked look from Sally but shrug my shoulders and mouth to her "What you don't ask for, you don't get".

Jane turns her head and smiling at me says, "No, you may not. Behave."

Dam she is getting into this D/S role quickly, but I'm not done yet. "Mistress Jane, may I remove my anal hook please?"

I know I have overdone it when Master stops, swivels around and glares at me says "Susan, do you want a dam good spanking here and now?"

"No Master," I say sheepishly.

"Then Behave!" he says before turning to Jane and saying that they will sort me out later at home.

Great, I messed that little plan up. And the bloody vibrator seems to have cranked up a notch. Sally whispers in my ear that she thinks I am very brave. Nope Sally I think. Quite the opposite. Bloody stupid might be a better description.

We finally thankfully reach the car and all the packs are loaded in. We are just about to get into the car for our three-hour drive home, vibrators STILL going strong when Jane points out that both subs seem to have made quite a mess of their shorts and panties. It is then apparently decided that both should be removed and put in the back. This is made difficult by the fact that several people are standing around in the car park.

Knowing pleading not to have to remove my shorts and thong would be futile I hurriedly drop mine and dash to the back seat of the car. Jane follows me with Sally also desperate to get in before the door is closed.

We then set off but there is still torment in store for us. Jane drops her hands to our thighs before asking Master if he would mind if she played with the subs. He tells her that for the next few days, they belong to her as much as Tim and himself and she should do whatever she wants. If anything gets too out of hand then either he or Tim will step in.

Sitting back and smiling at us she tells us both to open our legs properly and we have no choice but to spread our legs as far as we can in the cramped back seats. Jane then starts playing with our locks before I feel a finger creeping in under the lock and into my pussy.

"Hey Jon," she says. "Did you know you can get a finger in both above and below the lock?"

My Master replied that he didn't know that but wasn't too bothered about it. He didn't mind his sub being fingered but when the lock was on it kinda meant he didn't want anything put in or taken out of Susan.

"Play with them as much as you want Jane. It's good practice for them to behave," he says.

For the rest of the journey, Jane continued to play with both of us. It was becoming evident that not only could you get a finger in below the lock but you could also very easily get access to the clitoris. I am not sure what was happening to Sally but in my case, Jane spent a lot of time playing with my clit and the obvious eventually happened. Even though the vibrator has shut off sensing my nearing climax, Jane rubbing my clit took me over the edge and I climaxed yet again struggling hard to not make a sound. Fortunately, the engine noise covered my moan but could not disguise the spurt of cum that oozes out each side of the lock.

Jane leaned in close to my ear, "naughty naughty Susan," she said sadistically. She did however then leave me alone and began concentrating her attention on poor Sally. I hear a small ding noise come from Master Tim's phone and watch as he looks at it.

"Have you just cum Sally?" he says.

"Yes Master," she replies. " I am so sorry Master but I just couldn't help it. Mistress Jane was playing with my clitoris."

"I don't care what Mistress Jane was doing to you, that's another ten spanks you have earned when we get home."

"Yes Master, sorry." She replies.

Thankfully for the rest of the journey, Mistress Jane leaves us both alone although she insists we sit with our legs spread as far as it is possible within the car.

Eventually, we are pulling up into our drive and I know it's time to get out of the car naked from the waist down. Not only am I naked but I will be showing the anal hook buried deep inside my butt hole.

To be continued in the story 'Jane becomes our Guest'

12