Camping Trip

Story Info
After Halloween, Charlie and her friends go camping.
11.2k words
4.26
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to Halloween Party and Poker Game.

Content warnings: Daddy kink, Sir kink, strap-ons, bondage, rope, public sex (in the woods/camping), flogging, spanking, camera sex, consumption of alcohol, bottoming for the first time, fisting

These characters are all butch lesbians. They use a mix of she/her, they/them, and he/him pronouns. Don't like that? Don't read it!

Chapter 1 of 3

After the Halloween party, the gang stays the night in Charlie's tiny Toronto apartment. Zeke and Lou fall asleep on the couch together, half naked in their Captain Morgan and Gomez Addams costumes. Cal and Parker -- Freddie Mercury and a werewolf -- sleep together in Charlie's guest bedroom. Max, dressed as Spike from Buffy, falls asleep in their fangs in Charlie's bed, and Charlie shoves them aside to crawl into bed herself.

Everyone wakes in the morning spooning their partner. Lou startles awake, panicking.

"It's fine, Lou!" Zeke insists, trying to motion for him to sit back down on the couch.

"It's not fine, Zeke," Lou hisses. "This," -- he motions in between them -- "was not part of the plan."

Parker wakes slowly from his slumber to find Cal wrapped in his strong, hairy werewolf arms. She's snoring gently, her long blond hair tossed across the pillow and into his face. He smiles to himself, and his heart feels a weird little flutter. He extracts himself slowly from Cal, careful not to wake her, and creeps into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

Charlie wakes up with her head nuzzled in Max's chest. Their bleach blond hair falls onto their forehead, creased in a frown, even in their sleep. What are they dreaming about? Charlie wonders. She rests her head back down on Max's chest and pretends to be asleep. Her heart is racing, being this close to Max with her big, giant, fumbling, awkward crush on them. She can't believe they slept together. In both senses of the word.

"Mm," Max mumbles. "Charlie?"

"Yeah?" Charlie asks, breathless.

"Mornin'," they murmur.

"Morning," Charlie smiles.

Everyone wakes up for the day, and in a slightly hungover stupor, half dressed in their Halloween costumes, they sit around the dining table drinking coffee.

As the caffeine perks them up, the conversation grows louder around the mahogany table. They make small talk about the cold weather, returning to work tomorrow, and what bar to hit up next Friday.

Parker clears his throat. "So. Charlie. That was hot last night."

Charlie looks at him with wide eyes, a blush rising to her freckled cheeks.

"Thanks, Parker," Charlie says. Her pussy throbs beneath the table, fucked out from last night's strap-ons.

"So this is like a thing, now, right guys?" Max says. "We're friends who fuck?"

"I mean," Lou says. "If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..."

Cal laughs. "It's a fuck!"

"I guess we are," Parker agrees. "If that's what everyone wants?"

There are murmurs of agreement around the table. Charlie nods and swallows.

"I'm changing the name of the group chat, y'all," Max declares.

Charlie pulls out her phone and the group chat now reads "Butch Bods 🔥🍑🍆" and Max has sent a nude photo to the chat, a full body selfie with their grinning face.

"Jesus, Max," Cal says. Charlie and Zeke react 🔥 to it.

"So it's that kind of group chat," Charlie says.

Max winks at her.

"What do we, like, wanna do... next?" Zeke asks, looking around the table with curiosity. Their eyes catch Lou's, and his face burns up.

Charlie lays her hands on the table and looks around at the group. "My pussy cannot take any more fucking right now," she says seriously.

The gang busts up laughing.

"No, not today," Zeke says. "But like, what's next?"

The group considers and sips their coffee.

"Public play party?" Cal asks.

"Damn," Zeke says. Charlie blushes. She's never been to a play party before, but the idea of being in public in front of strangers... Wow. It's an idea, and it's getting her hot.

"Cherry Bomb is doing a New Year's party at The Round. It'd be fun to go out dancing," Max says.

"I like dancing," Charlie chimes in. She likes dancing, but she also likes grinding and making out on the dancefloor, and rolling in with her group of hot butch friends and making out with them is a major power move, especially to ring in the new year.

"We should go on a camping trip!" Lou says excitedly.

Charlie's eyes bug out of her head. "We should not go on a camping trip. It's November! We live in Canada! Hello."

"If we go this weekend, it won't be too cold. It'll be our last chance before next spring. Please?" Lou cajoles.

"I like camping," Parker says.

"Me too," Max adds.

"Lou has a point that it's not that cold if we go soon," Cal points out.

Charlie groans. She's lost this argument. "Only if someone brings an air mattress," she pouts.

Lou grins. He has plenty of camping supplies.

The gang is going camping.

--

Later in the week, Charlie messages the group chat with the audio clip of her orgasm that she played during truth or dare.

The group messages back with hot face emojis and eggplant emojis.

Parker sends a picture of him hard packing in his jeans. Charlie feels hot at the sight of his crotch, thinking about sucking him off, thinking about her big crush on the rugby hottie -- now that she thinks about it, she's kind of crushing on all of her friends. That's... not good.

Cal sends a picture of her bed scattered with sex toys next to her duffel bag, with the caption: "Packing for the weekend." Charlie's imagination runs wild with the image of her paddles, floggers, dildos, vibrators, lube, rope... How much of that is being packed? How's it going to be used, and... on who?

Charlie waits for a picture or comment from Max, but none comes. Ugh, damn them and her big stupid crush on them.

--

"I hate this!" Charlie whines as they climb the hike to get to their camping spot. Parker and Cal lead in the front, Zeke, Lou, and Max follow behind, and Charlie brings up the rear, bitching and moaning from the back. Eventually, Max takes pity on her and waits for her to catch up.

"We can't exactly have an orgy at the campsite, Charlie. If you want to get fucked, we have to hike," Max says.

"Whatever, Max. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it."

"Oh, you'll be happy about it..." Parker murmurs to Cal, and they burst out laughing.

"I'll be what?" Charlie demands, not hearing all of it.

Parker clears his throat. "You'll be happy about it when we're fucking your slutty little brains out, Charlie."

Heat rushes to Charlie's face and she sputters and huffs.

They make the hike in less than an hour and set up camp. It's afternoon, and it's going to be dark by six o'clock. Parker and Max collect firewood and start a fire while Lou and Zeke set up tents and Cal and Charlie blow up Charlie's precious air mattress. Cal teases Charlie for it, but she doesn't care. If she's going to be forced to camp in the woods, she's not going to sleep on the ground.

By nightfall, they're all sitting around the campfire roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. They eat eagerly, and then pass around beers and a joint, and Parker has a goddamn cigarette again. Charlie hates the smell, but tolerates it for Parker because she knows it's a stress relief for him.

"So Charlie?" Max says.

"Yeah?" Charlie perks up.

"Whose cock was best?"

Charlie nearly spits out her cider.

"Well, Max," Charlie begins. "That's hard to say."

"Why is it hard to say?" Parker interrupts.

"Because I sucked everyone's cock, but... not everyone fucked my pussy," Charlie explains, trying not to blush.

He nods thoughtfully, contemplating. "So, in order to give a fair answer, you'd need to take everyone's cock in your pussy, too?"

Charlie swallows, seeing where this is going. "I, um, I guess," she says.

"I see," he says with a smile, taking a sip of his drink.

The tension crackles in the air between them, along with the fire.

"Anyone want a hot dog?" Parker asks, offering a freshly roasted sausage on a spear.

"I do!" Max says.

The conversation moves on to other things. Cal starts telling a story about the time she missed a flight and wound up having hot anonymous airport sex in the executive lounge with a short-haired femme.

Charlie feels oddly a little envious listening to this story, and she wonders if it's because it's about a femme. Or would she be jealous if it'd been about a butch? She's also jealous of the public fantasy, which she's always wanted to try but has never had the opportunity.

"How many of us have fucked in public?" Parker asks, looking around the fire.

Max nods. Lou shakes his head. Zeke says, "Hell yeah."

"Charlie?" Parker asks.

"No," she shakes her head.

"Oh, but you're such a slut," Parker teases. "We'll have to fix that for you." He winks.

Charlie gulps her drink. A buzz settles in her veins easily, given how little she's eaten today. She's feeling tipsy and horny, anticipating what's in store for her tonight.

"Should we play Never Have I Ever?" Zeke suggests, following Parker's lead.

"Sure," Max says.

"Yeah," Lou agrees.

This should be good.

"Okay, so everyone put up a hand and put down one finger for everything you've done, and take a drink," Zeke instructs. "I'll go first," they offer. "Never have I ever sucked five cocks in one night." They grin at Charlie.

"Fuck you, Zeke," Charlie says, putting her thumb down and taking a long drink of her cider.

Parker is next. "Never have I ever..." he says, "been fucked by a vampire and a werewolf."

"Fuck you too, Parker," Charlie says, flipping him off and taking another drink. She holds back up three fingers.

Max is up next.

"Max..." Charlie says threateningly. "Don't be a dick, Max."

Max contemplates, dramatically stroking their chin. "Never have I ever... been topped."

"Oh come on!" Charlie yells, putting down another finger and taking a drink. Then she pauses. Max has never been topped? What? Zeke, Parker, Cal and Lou all put a finger down.

The game moves on to Cal. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping," she says.

Thank God, Charlie thinks. She hasn't done that. She leaves her peace sign in the air.

It's Lou's turn. "Never have I ever been caught masturbating," Lou says. Again, Charlie hasn't.

Zeke and Parker both put a finger down and drink.

"Oh shit!" Charlie yells. "Tell the story!"

They both laugh and motion to the other to go first.

"Okay, fine," Parker says. "It was my parents when I was a teenager. It was humiliating and awful, yadda yadda."

Charlie winces. Yikes.

Zeke takes a deep breath and then decides to take another drink before telling their story. "I was masturbating when my partner came home early from work. I was worried she was going to be jealous or something, but she just smiled and 'helped' me."

"Hot," Cal says, sipping her beer.

"Agreed," Charlie says.

"Charlie, your turn," Parker says.

She looks around the campfire and contemplates. "Never have I ever... filmed myself having sex."

She watches as Parker's and Cal's fingers go down. She licks her lips. She's always wanted to be filmed, loving the thrill of the risk of it and the thought of being watched.

"Let's hear the stories," Charlie says.

"It was a threesome with me and another butch co-domming a bottom," Cal says casually, taking a sip of her beer.

Cal is always the kinky top with hot experiences and mysterious stories. Charlie's heart is racing at the thought, dying to know more. Dying to watch the video.

"It was just me and my partner at the time. We deleted it when we broke up," Parker shrugs.

"Very responsible," Lou nods.

"What about you, Cal? Where's that video?" Charlie asks, trying to sound casual.

"It's secure," Cal says.

Dammit.

The game has circled back to Zeke, and they're pondering.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand," Zeke says.

"Really?" Max says, doubtfully, putting their finger down, along with Lou, Cal, and Parker.

"Really," Zeke says. "They always come back for more." They wink.

Charlie puts her finger down too, remembering the delightfully hot rugby butch at the dyke bar who didn't come back around for an encore, as much as she was hoping for it.

Parker says confidently, "Never have I ever begged for Cal's cock."

"Fuck you, Parker," Charlie says. Cal laughs.

Charlie puts down her last finger and drinks. She holds up her fist, asking the group, "What does this mean? I lose?"

"And you have to take off a piece of clothing," Max says jokingly. Charlie has been shivering, wearing multiple layers, a hoodie, and a sherpa lined denim jacket and wrapped in a blanket next to the fire.

"Ha ha," Charlie deadpans.

"Let's say... Losers have to send a nude to the group chat," Zeke suggests.

"Fuck yeah," Max agrees.

"Oh, you wanna see me naked, Max?" Charlie says.

"I mean, yeah," they say, smirking.

Charlie bits her lip, contemplating which nude to send to the group. Everyone pulls out their phones, waiting. She chooses one of her ass in a jockstrap, looking perky.

"Damn, Charlie," Parker says.

"'Damn,' is right," Zeke agrees.

"Shit," Max says.

"You got an ass, girl!" Cal says.

Charlie giggles, feeling flattered and a little embarrassed.

"You wearing those tonight, by any chance?" Max asks.

Charlie laughs. "You wish. Long johns," she jokes. She's wearing boxer briefs.

The game continues. Charlie is out, Parker is currently losing, and Max is winning.

Max says, "Never have I ever watched Magic Mike."

Parker puts his last finger down and groans. "Fuck off, Max. It's a cinematic masterpiece."

"Whatever you say, dude! I'm never gonna watch it."

Parker scrolls through his phone for a sext and sends a dick pic to the group chat. It's the same hard black silicone piece Charlie sucked last weekend. She licks her lips, losing herself in the memories of the Halloween party.

Parker returns to cooking hot dogs for the group and Charlie eats one eagerly, calming her stomach from drinking without having eaten anything all afternoon. She drinks some water too and feels better.

Cal is up and she says, "Never have I ever gone commando." She quirks an eyebrow at Max, who puts a finger down, along with Lou and Zeke.

It's Lou's turn next. "Never have I ever... worn lingerie," he says.

Cal puts a finger down and drinks.

"Cal," Charlie says. "Where are the pictures?"

Cal smirks at her and winks, lifting her beer can in the air to toast to Charlie.

Zeke is up next. They hum and haw, unable to think of anything. "Never have I ever... hmmm... Been fucked by a pirate." They look at Lou, who they fucked last weekend while dressed as Captain Morgan.

Lou puts a finger down with a scowl. "Fuck you, Zeke."

"You wish," Zeke shoots back.

It's Max's turn. "Never have I ever thrown up from drinking."

"Oh, what the fuck!" Cal yells, lowering her last finger along with Lou. They're both out. Zeke lowers a finger and has one left. It's between Zeke and Max.

Cal and Lou text their nudes to the group chat. Cal sends a simple topless selfie of her in front of a mirror. Lou sends a video of him stroking his strap. Charlie's mouth goes dry looking at her phone.

"Okay," Zeke says, taking their turn. "Never have I ever dressed as a vampire."

Max rolls their eyes and lowers a finger. They have two fingers left.

"Never have I ever... had sex in a bathroom?" Max guesses at what might get Zeke out of the game.

Zeke shakes their head, leaving their pointer finger up.

Zeke says, "Never have I ever sent a sext to the wrong person."

Max groans and lowers a finger, not wanting to remember the time they accidentally texted their sister a bossy Dom message meant for their sub. Everyone knows the story.

Now they're tied.

"Never have I ever..." Max says, contemplating. "Been to a kink party."

"Ugh!" Zeke yells. They lose. Max is the winner. They raise their arms in triumph.

"So what does Max win?" Charlie asks Zeke.

Zeke, the de facto leader of the game, is pouting now and doesn't want to offer anything to Max.

"I'd say Max can name their prize," Parker says.

"Zeke, don't forget to send your sext," Charlie reminds them, feeling eager to see what it is.

Zeke scrolls through their phone for a minute while Max contemplates their prize for winning. Zeke sends a full body nude with their cock on and Charlie mutters, "Fuck," while staring at her phone, captivated.

"Distracted?" Cal teases.

Charlie looks up from her phone, blushing, but a smile creeps across her face.

"Charlie is my prize," Max declares.

"Me?" Charlie squeaks.

"You're a hot little slut and I want to watch you get on your knees in the dirt and suck my cock," they say, their voice unwavering with confidence, eyes dark with lust. Cal and Parker shoot each other a smirk. Zeke whistles.

"You know, I'm not the only bottom," Charlie says, remembering that everyone has bottomed at some point except for Max.

"Yeah, but you're the sluttiest bottom," Max smiles.

"Fuck you," Charlie says, but she blushes despite the cold air.

"And I want someone to film it for the group chat," Max adds. The thought sets Charlie's body on fire and she suddenly isn't cold anymore, slowly pulling the blanket off.

"Max," she says weakly. She wants that so badly.

Max's hand is on their crotch, their legs spread wide.

"Do you want that, Charlie?" Max asks.

Slowly, Charlie nods. It feels like the moment Max seduced her during the poker game. Something about their voice makes her mesmerized and desperate to please.

Cal pulls out her phone and hits record.

"Are you going to suck Max's cock, Charlie?" she asks from behind the camera.

Charlie looks at her, stunned. Her heart pounds. She nods at the camera and stands up, walking across the campfire circle to the log that Max is sitting on. They lean back, rubbing their strap through their jeans.

Charlie drops to her knees, glancing back at the camera, which has followed her over to Max. Cal smiles, and the others begin saying encouraging things to her.

"Suck their cock, Charlie." "Such a good slut." "Do you want their cock, baby?"

Charlie throbs in her pants, feeling a blush breaking out all over her body under the gaze of the camera. She unbuttons and unzips Max's jeans, pulling their strap out. It's a red smooth piece with a tip. She looks up at Max and watches their face while bringing her tongue to the tip of their cock. She licks up and down and sucks on it.

"Fuck," Max says. They bring their hand to Charlie's hair, tugging on it gently, but keeping her face still exposed to the camera.

Charlie glides her tongue all the way down the cock to the base and back up. She sucks on the tip and then slides the rest of the cock into her mouth, blushing at the praise she gets from the group.

"Such a good cocksucker." "You're so hot, Charlie." "Charlie, you're such a good little slut."

She massages Max's inner thighs while she bobs up and down on their strap. They groan, muttering about how good it feels.

Charlie grabs the base of Max's cock and makes sure that the friction rubs against their clit. They start to stutter, "F-fuck. Fuck, Charlie."

Charlie moans in response, muffled by Max's strap filling her mouth. She feels her clit hard in her jeans, feeling hot. She almost wants to take her jacket off.

"God, you're such a slut, Charlie. Moaning for Max's cock like a good little whore," Parker says.

She whimpers at this dirty talk and reaches to rub her throbbing clit through her jeans.

"Fucking Christ, Charlie, you dirty little slut. Are you so needy for it you can't wait? Jesus Christ," Parker swears. He's touching himself through his jeans now too, heart beating fast.

"Fuck," Max says. They're gripping hard to Charlie's hair now, guiding her head up and down their cock. She's drooling on it.