Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like how you fuck me, Sir."

Lou growls, fucking Zeke faster. They moan and grip the sleeping bag beneath them, knuckles going pale with the effort.

"God, Sir, fuck-- Sir. Please. I want--" Zeke moans helplessly.

"What do you want, boy?" Lou demands.

"I want more," Zeke whimpers.

"More than this, boy? I'm already fucking you with four fingers. You want my whole fist inside you?"

Another whimper. "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. I just-- need-- more--" Zeke gasps.

"You little slut," Lou murmurs in a low voice. "Asking for Sir's entire fucking hand inside you. Jesus Christ."

"Yes, Sir. Your little slut."

Lou adds his thumb and slides easily back inside Zeke's wet, waiting cunt up to his knuckles.

"Fuck--" Lou swears. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, your wet cunt takes me so well. You fucking slut. Ready to take my whole fucking hand in your cunt. Do you want that, baby? You want me to slip inside you?"

'Baby' sets off more fireworks inside Zeke. They nod eagerly, gasping, "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. Fuck. Please, please, please."

Lou slowly pumps his fingers in and out of Zeke's throbbing cunt, going a little bit deeper each time, stretching out their hole with the widest part of his hand.

Zeke is moaning with abandon now, and Lou is breathless with awe. Zeke's cunt is fluttering and pulsing around Lou's hand.

"Oh my God," they both say when Lou's hand slips all the way inside.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Zeke gasps.

"Shh," Lou says. "Relax. It's okay. I've got you."

Zeke takes a deep breath and relaxes back into the sleeping bag, letting Lou stroke his fist inside their cunt. They're moaning louder than ever now, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"God, you feel so fucking good around my hand, Zeke."

A moan.

"I want to make you cum like this, baby."

A louder moan.

"Do you want to cum for me, boy?"

Another moan.

"Answer me."

"Yes, Sir. I want to cum for you. Please."

"Better... Now do it. Cum for me, baby."

"Ohh, Sir. Fuck. I want to cum. Please touch my clit, Sir. I'm so hard. Oh my God."

Lou smirks and brings his thumb to his mouth to get it wet, gently stroking Zeke's big dyke clit.

"Fuck yes--" Zeke gasps. "Fuck yes, yes, yes... Keep... fucking me... Like that..."

Zeke loses themself to the sensation, building and building, cresting fast and exploding like fireworks in their core, a yell ripping from their throat as they cum hard. Their cunt throbs and pulses around Lou's hand as they continue cumming, continue moaning.

"Fuck yes, baby, cum for me like that, you're so fucking hot, babe. God. Cum for me."

A deep hunger and longing strikes inside Zeke's chest at 'baby' and 'babe.' Something like a desire to be called that again, and again, and again. Their orgasm fades out to aftershocks while they moan softly.

"Jesus Christ, Lou," Zeke giggles. "That was..." they trail off.

"What?" Lou asks.

"...Amazing. You're amazing."

--

In the morning, Charlie wakes up to the smell of the campfire and something cooking. She's wrapped in Max's arms, her head on their chest. She feels a sense of peace and a sense of panic at the same time, wanting to flee and also wanting very badly to stay in this moment forever.

Parker is cooking a breakfast skillet for the gang -- ham, eggs, potatoes, cheese -- while Cal watches groggily from a log, sipping an instant coffee.

"Sleepy?" Parker teases.

"Shut up, boy, and make my breakfast," Cal huffs.

Zeke and Lou sleep curled up in each other, waking slowly to the morning sunshine.

"Good morning," Zeke smiles.

"Good morning, baby," Lou says.

Warmth floods Zeke's body in a blush. They kiss softly, slowly, with a tenderness that Zeke never imagined from Lou.

Gradually, everyone disentangles from each other and finds their way to the campfire to warm up and grab a paper plate of breakfast from Parker.

"Good morning, lovebirds," Cal says, looking at Zeke and Lou.

Lou blushes deeply in the cold Canadian morning air.

"Good morning yourself, loverboy," Zeke retorts. "How'd everybody sleep?"

"I feel like I'm almost 30 and just slept on the ground," Cal deadpans, shooting a look at Charlie.

Charlie has the decency to look a little ashamed for being spoiled with her air mattress.

"Too bad," Max shrugs. "Shoulda fucked Charlie instead of Parker last night then."

Parker sputters. "Who says she fucked me?"

"Your face," Zeke laughs. "How was it, 'boy'?"

Parker blushes red and the whole group busts up laughing.

"How 'bout you, Zeke? Who fucked who last night, hmm?" Charlie challenges.

Zeke's jaw twitches and Charlie howls. "I knew it! How was bottoming, babe?"

Zeke's cheeks darken and their eyes narrow.

"We all heard last night who bottomed for you, Charlie..." Cal says with a teasing tone, raising an eyebrow at Max.

"How was it, Max?" Parker asks in a kind, meaningful tone, remembering that Max had never bottomed before.

Max can't hide the smile that creeps across their face.

"It was good. It was, uh, really good."

"Fuck yeah, dude," Parker says with a grin. Everyone claps Max on the back, congratulating them. Charlie stands by with a blushing smile on her face while Cal ruffles Max's hair and Zeke says, "Welcome to the club, big boy."

They sit down to breakfast around the campfire with grins on their faces, laughing and teasing each other and making plans for the holidays. For once, Charlie enjoys camping.