Camping Trip

Story Info
Young woman meets someone in an unexpected way.
3.8k words
4.64
16.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

Camping Trip

Recently a bunch of my friends organized a camping trip over a long holiday weekend in the Spring. I was excited because I hadn't been camping since I was a kid. My family had frequently gone on camping trips and I had always loved it. I just adore being outdoors.

I was to share a tent with a long time friend, but at the last minute she had to bail out due to a family emergency. So, I was on my own in a tent when everyone else on the trip had a tent mate. That was okay with me, I would have some privacy. I have something of a nightly bedtime ritual; rubbing my kitty, which I would have had to forgo with a tent mate.

We all arrived at the state park campground early Saturday morning and set up our tents. Mine was a simple two man dome tent which took me all of ten minutes to set up, as well as, move my stuff in, and change into my bikini; we were all going down to the lake for a swim before lunch.

I was sitting next to my tent in a camp chair slathering on sunscreen when a pickup pulled into the next campsite over; it was empty. A guy and a very pretty girl about my age got out and started unloading gear. The guy picked the spot to place their tent, but it quickly became obvious to me that they were novices. They couldn't seem to figure out how to properly erect their tent and I heard a lot of bickering between them. The guy, as best as I could discern, seemed to be the quintessential 'I don't need to read the instructions, I know what I'm doing' sort of macho male. And so, they struggled with, and argued about, the tent.

Not my problem, I thought as I grabbed my beach towel and headed off to join my group for swimming. As I walked off l caught the girl looking at me in my string bikini. Funny, I thought, I'd have thought it would've been the dude ogling me. I pushed the thought out of my mind as I joined my friends for a delightful day of outdoor activities. We swam, hiked, and enjoyed a lovely evening sipping wine around a campfire; talking, singing old folk songs from the 70s, and generally having a great time.

At bedtime we started bidding each other goodnight in ones and twos. I was really tired, whether from too much sun or wine, I don't know, but I was among the earliest to retire to my tent.

When I reached my tent in the dark with only a small flashlight to keep me from tripping over tree roots, I noticed the girl in the next campsite, faintly illuminated by a sodium light on a telephone pole a few hundred feet away. She was sitting alone on a tree stump with her hands to her face and she sounded like she might be crying; I couldn't be sure what with crickets chirping and frogs croaking nearby. But I did notice the pickup truck was gone.

Not my problem, I thought for the second time that day. I unzipped my tent and crawled in and zipped it closed. I undressed; I always sleep nude. So, I just had to crawl into my cozy sleeping bag. Then, as I always do, I reached down and caressed my pussy with both hands. I was wet quickly, my body used to the nightly routine. I started swirling a slippery finger around my swollen clit while two fingers from my other hand penetrated my opening and quickly connected with my g-spot.

I did my best to suppress my usual vocalizations of squealing and yelling out as I reached an orgasm, since I knew the lewd sounds would travel far in the woods and there was a girl on a stump nearby. I climaxed fairly quickly and settled into my comfy sleeping bag and promptly drifted off to sleep.

Some hours later, I was awakened by a combination of sounds. Rain pattering rather loudly on my tent, it seemed to be coming down quite hard. That, combined with the sound of a girl cursing and crying nearby, woke me.

I unzipped my sleeping bag and crawled over to the entrance of my tent and unzipped it about halfway. Just enough to stick my head out to determine what was going on at the campsite next to me. I saw the pretty girl in the faint light. She was now totally soaked and bedraggled, standing in the pouring rain next to her partially collapsed tent, seemingly trying to re-erect it; without success. Oh, and she was swearing and intermittently beating on the structure in anger and frustration.

Now it's my problem, I thought to myself.

"Hey there. You alright?" I yelled over to the girl. Stupid question, I thought to myself

"No!" She yelled back. "I was sleeping ... it just caved in on me ... and there was like a waterfall, I'm soaked ... and fucking freezing!"

"Well come over here and get in my tent then, you can't stand out there all night in the rain, you'll catch pneumonia," I yelled back, realizing how much I sounded like my mother with the pneumonia bit.

She stood a moment as if pondering my offer and weighing her options, then she turned and walked over toward my campsite. I grabbed my flashlight and tried to illuminate the ground between us so she wouldn't trip on some unseen obstacle. Thankfully my rain flap over my tent's entrance was keeping me relatively dry.

I got a few splatters and noticed that the temperature had dropped significantly. I was getting cold, too, but then again I was stark naked having crawled out of my cozy sleeping bag to see what the ruckus was next-door. Before I could dress the girl was crawling into my tent.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry ... fuck you're..."

"Naked, yeah I know...it's how I sleep," I said. "And you're drenched. You can't leave those clothes on or everything in the tent will get soaked, too."

"What do I do?"

"Take everything off. I've got a waterproof laundry bag, we'll put everything in it and find a laundromat in the morning and get it all dry."

I found my laundry bag.

"Here, get all that stuff off. Quick," I instructed.

"But I'll be ..." she started to protest.

"Naked. Yeah, just like me ... now hurry up, or neither of us will have anything dry to put on in the morning. By the way, my name's Joan ... I didn't catch yours."

"Oh ... Miranda, though everyone calls me Randy," she said.

Internally I giggled. Randy, synonym, horny.

I held the laundry bag open for her as she pulled her sweatshirt up over her head. It was literally dripping as she dropped it into the laundry bag. Next her sweatpants went in, but then she hesitated.

"Bra and panties, too," I insisted. Which she removed reluctantly.

"God, I'm so fucking cold," she said and I heard her teeth starting to chatter. She was that cold.

"Quick in the sleeping bag," I said and pulled the top back for her. Fortunately my bag was a double, having been handed down from my parents. They had apparently enjoyed snuggling when camping.

She climbed in and scooched down in the bag.

"But where are you going to ..." she started to say.

"Move over," was all I said as I climbed in next to her and pulled the top part of the sleeping bag up to my chin.

Her whole body was shivering and mine wasn't far behind. So, I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled my body up as close to hers as I could. Both of us being naked meant our body heat would transfer much faster and warm us. It also meant, for me at least, instant arousal.

"Oh god, that feels so much better," she whispered. I threw my leg up over her hips to maximize skin to skin contact and heat transfer - honest, that was my only intent. Of course, that resulted in my pussy pressing against Randy's hip, ensuring an even more rapid arousal.

"What happened to the guy you were with," I asked as we cuddled.

"We had a fight ... he ...uh, just left me here ... I've never been camping before ... in the woods, in the pitch dark, I was so scared ... then the rain ... and the tent ..." she said and then she started weeping.

I held her even tighter, not so much for warmth, now, but to console her.

"Oh god ..." she stuttered.

"Now what," I asked.

"We're both naked ... and ... and it feels so good ... you holding me ... I ... uh...I'm getting wet ... my pussy ... I'm sorry ...I couldn't help it ..."

"It's okay, my pussy is wet too, it feels really nice ... our bodies touching, holding you in my arms ... can I kiss you?"

Without waiting for an answer, I did. My lips covered hers and the tip of my tongue traced the crease of her lips, then pressed in. She opened her mouth invitingly. We both moaned. My hands exploded her body and cupped her breasts lovingly.

When my thumb flicked back and forth over her nipple, she squealed and her kiss became more passionate. I felt her hand on my breast, perhaps she was emboldened by me fondling hers.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this with a girl. I'm not gay," she whispered.

"That's alright, I am," I said with a giggle. "Do you like it? Being with a girl."

"Oh god yes...I'm so turned right now ... here, feel..." she said, then took my hand and pulled it down between her legs.

"Damn girl, you are so very wet," I said.

Then she guided my fingers to her clit.

"Rub me please ... it feels so good with your fingers touching me ... so much better than touching myself," she said.

I did not need convincing. I've been with girls many times; I'm bisexual, but always preferring women.

As my fingers started manipulating Randy's clit, she began moaning and squirming under my ministrations.

"Shhhhh ..." I admonished. "Tents have thin walls." An old bit of camping humor, but pertinent. Of course, the rain continuing to pour down helped muffle any noise we were making.

As I rubbed and squeezed her little nub, I pressed my mound up against Randy's thigh and began grinding my pussy on her leg.

Both of us were breathing heavily as our excitement levels headed through the roof.

My lips connected again with Randy's. I just adore kissing passionately while fucking. As I kissed her, I shifted my fingers around and plunged my index and middle fingers into Randy's cunt. She yelped and squealed but it was muffled by my mouth. Our tongues dueled as I pumped my fingers furiously in and out of her pussy. I managed to maneuver my thumb to rub her clit as I finger fucked her and that quickly sent her over the edge.

As she thrashed about in my sleeping bag I backed off and just kept my fingers inside her, hardly moving them and only slightly rubbing her inner pussy wall. I marveled at just how warm and silky she felt inside. When I withdrew my fingers, licked them like an ice cream cone.

"Oh my god, I've never had an orgasm that good with a guy," she whispered.

"Glad I could take your mind off the shity night you were having. By the way, your cum tastes delicious," I said.

"Mmmm ... it feels so nice having you inside my pussy, but there's a problem. I've never touched another woman's pussy and I was hoping you'd let me touch yours. And maybe I could make you cum like you did me."

There was something about Randy, she was so sweet and young and innocent. She made my heart all fluttery.

"Well of course honey, you can play with my pussy all night if you like," I assured her.

I guided Randy's hand down to my very aroused cunt, spreading my legs as much as the sleeping bag would allow. Her fingers slipped right in between my very wet folds and she began exploring.

"Oh Joan, you really are wet ... all because of me?" She said, sounding so innocent.

"Yes, Sweetheart, your sexy body caused that ... now, please fuck me," I begged. "I really need to cum."

Her fingers responded to my plea by moving up to my clit. Slick with my juices, her finger tip circled my little nub and elicited squeals of delight from me.

"Oh yes babe ... just there ... so fucking good, don't stop," I told her breathlessly.

"Oh Joan, I love the feel of your pussy ... can I put my fingers inside you?" she asked.

"God yes! Hurry..."

Before I finished speaking I felt her penetrate my cunt. My hips rose to meet her thrusts. Soon we were in sync, her thrusts with my bucking hips.

Then I felt her rubbing my clit again which made me wild.

"Oh fuck fuck FUCK!" I yelled.

"Thin walls," she whispered in an attempt to keep me quiet.

I slapped my hands over my mouth and screamed as my orgasm overwhelmed me. My hands and the loud patter of rain hopefully concealed the sounds of our passionate love making, though at the time, I couldn't have cared less.

Randy, to her credit, was relentless in fucking my wanton cunt. She slammed her fingers into me furiously. My whole body convulsed and shuddered with bliss. My head thrashed back and forth. I grabbed Randy's arm and tried to force her deeper inside, which worked, because she soon had her entire fist shoved up inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes ... god, yes, deeper ... fuck me harder ... hurt me bitch!" I growled. When I cum, I kinda lose control.

I felt Randy's hand or fingers, or something hitting my cervix over and over. That's the last I remember until I came to, sometime later. Just how long I was out, I have no idea, since time doesn't exist in that mystical place women go in their bliss.

When I regained my senses, Randy still had her fist inside me, but she wasn't ramming it into me anymore. I took her arm and gently tugged and her fist slowly slipped out of me.

"Was that okay?"

"Oh fuck Randy, YES!!!" I said as I pulled her head to mine and kissed her long and tenderly. "Best orgasm in years."

"Mmmmm ... I'm so happy that I could give you pleasure. You make me feel so special ... my heart's all ... uh, I don't know how to describe it. I just feel so good with you. I feel right with the universe," she told me.

"Me too, Lover," I confided. I could tell I was falling for this sweet girl, even though I'd only known her a few hours. And it wasn't just the sex. I'd had sex with many girls that I liked, but knew for sure I didn't love.

Hmmm ... I used the "L" word. So many romance novels go on and on about how you need to be with someone forever before you can even think about the "L" word. Many authors seem to dismiss love-at-first-sight as a myth. But I suddenly knew where I was heading and I didn't want to lose Randy.

We just lay together in my sleeping bag, snuggling, kissing, caressing each other's bodies. Cupping breasts, tweaking nipples, kissing necks, sucking earlobes, flicking tongues over nipples, until we were once again rubbing each other's pussies and both cumming again. Not mind blowing orgasms, rather, satisfying climaxes, in waves, over and over, we both came many more times until we were just too tired to continue. Without saying 'good night' we both just drifted off at about the same time.

When I woke, the sun was shining, portending another beautiful day. Randy was still asleep, on her side with her leg sprawled over my hips and her arm resting on my chest. Her hand cupped my left breast. It felt like she belonged there next to me, our bodies touching, sharing warmth, sharing intimacy. So natural, together.

She awoke soon after, and we made love again. Soft and calm love making, tender and loving.

We next headed to the bath house for a shower, realizing we both reeked of sex. We took a chance and entered a shower stall together, neither of us much caring if someone saw us. Oh how scandalous was that!

We took great care in washing each other, especially the naughty bits! To make sure Randy was thoroughly rinsed, I used the taste test method and detected no soap "down there". Kneeling before her, I spread her pink folds with my fingers and ran my tongue repeatedly up her groove, terminating at her sensitive button, upon which, I dwelled each time. The final time, she shuddered and squealed, and her knees buckled.

"Mmmm ... I can't imagine what might have caused that," I said while holding her up, otherwise, she'd have been on the floor.

"Oh my god Joan, I've never had anyone put their mouth on my ... uh ..." she stuttered. I loved her shyness.

"Your cunt?" She just nodded affirmatively.

"Do you think ... uh, I could do the same ... uh..." she tried to ask, but seemed tongue tied.

"You want to eat my pussy?" I asked. She nodded 'yes' again.

"Mmmmm, sure ... all day long, babe," I said.

I leaned against the wall of the shower and spread my legs, then I guided Randy to kneel between my legs. Instinct took over from there. She expertly tongued my pussy, even inserting her tongue in my hole and fluttering it around inside me. Then her tongue moved higher, lapping up my crease as she slowly neared my clit.

"Oh fuck baby, yes, that's it ... lick it, god, lick my clit," I pleaded. She did so like an old pro. Then she took some initiative and shoved her fingers up into my cunt and it was my turn for buckling knees as I climaxed.

But Randy couldn't hold me up, so I slid slowly down the wall of the shower till I was sitting on the tiled floor. Randy joined me and kissed me all over as water cascaded over us and I finally came down from my sexual high.

After our shower, we broke fast on cold pop tarts and coffee. Then we tried sorting out Randy's tent. The tent was a write off. Some of the supporting poles were cracked and broken, having not been placed properly. Her clothes and gear inside were soaked, so we added what we needed to dry to my laundry bag. I laughed when I saw an air mattress floating in several inches of water inside her tent.

Just as we were finishing up, a familiar pickup pulled up.

"Oh shit, it's Asshole himself," Randy growled.

"Hey girl, what happened to the tent ... and who's your hot friend?" The guy I'd seen the day before said as he climbed out of the truck.

Randy turned bright red almost instantly, livid with anger, which became apparent immediately.

"You stupid mother fucking piece of stinking shit! Who the hell do you think you are waltzing in here after leaving me alone in the middle of the fucking forest last night! Get the fuck out of here, never come back, never call me, never text me, just shrivel up like your pathetic tiny cock and sink into the depths of burning hell you piece of scum. I never want to see your sorry ass again. Oh ... and my 'hot friend' is the woman I made love with all last night and who I came with more times than I ever did with your selfish bam bam thank you mam approach to sex. So just get the fuck outta my sight, you turd!"

Then Randy turned away from ... hmmm, I never did learn his name, Asshole? ... and she grabbed my arm and pulled me toward my tent.

"I need you to fuck me right now ... before I puke ..." she said loud enough to make sure her 'ex' heard her.

We entered my tent and sat together with my arms around her hugging her tight. Her body was shaking with her rage. I heard the pickup pull out, throwing gravel as it left ... presumably, her 'ex' was less than pleased.

"You know, Lover, you really shouldn't be so reticent. You shoulda told that guy how you really feel about him," I said.

Randy looked at me, then started laughing ... hysterically. So much, she had tears in her eyes. I laughed hysterically too; such laughter is often contagious and thankfully there's no cure.

As we calmed down, I kissed Randy. And we did make love again. Randy got to practice her newly discovered oral skills. Afterward, we lay together, arms and legs entwined, kissing from time to time.

"I know we've only known each other ... shit, less than twenty-four hours, but I'm getting feelings for you," I whispered.

"Me too, for you ... my fluttering heart ... I'm falling in love with you," she blurted out.

I didn't know what more to say. I also knew it should be too soon for such feelings and thoughts, but damn it all, I was feeling the same way.

"Me too," was all I could come up with.

We spent the rest of the weekend together. First, there was a trip in my car to search for a laundromat. Later, I introduced her to my group, but we didn't spend any time with them. We did our own thing, which meant spending much of the time fucking each other. We were inseparable, not able to let the other one out of our sight.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12