Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura and friends spend a second night skinny dipping.
7.1k words
4.66
50.9k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

The sun shone a bright red over my still closed eyes. I turned my head down into my sleeping bag, but to little avail. I squinted my eyes and glanced to my phone. It was only 6:50am, but already the sun was too bright for me to go back to sleep. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, feeling a drop of sweat slide down my right temporal, remembering how warm it gets insulated in a tent once the sun starts to beat down on it.

I stretched out my arms and rolled onto my knees, unzipping my tent. A cool wind, at least compared to the inside of my tent, streamed in. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back wishing I was still asleep, enjoying the feeling of cold air flow through the tent, evaporating any small droplets of sweat lingering on my body.

I tilted my head back down and looked out over the campsite. All the other tents were still closed, the bright, warm sun apparently only affecting me, I thought, until a moment later I saw some movement in the tent off to my right.

Ashley unzipped her tent and stepped out, fully clothed. I was about to call out to her, but she quickly walked over to John's tent and tapped on the outside, whispering something I couldn't hear. John opened his tent.

"Ready?" I heard him ask quietly.

"Yeah. John, hurry up!" Ashley whispered back, grabbing his arm and pulling him up out of the tent. "We probably don't have a lot of time!"

The two of them hurried off to the other side of his tent and left down the eastern trail into the woods.

"What the heck could they be doing so early in the morning?" I said aloud. I wondered for just a moment, then decided to try and follow them. I threw on my flip flops and, as quietly as I could, went after them.

When I got to the trail Ashley and John were already out of sight, but luckily I remembered all the ins and outs of these trails from when I was younger, when Tim and I used to come here together with our families. I followed quickly, as I knew I couldn't be too far behind. The dirt trail moved left and right several times through some thick woods and I came out to a clearing after about a minute of stealthy, fast walking, where the trail forked into three different directions.

"Damn it!" I thought to myself. "I thought I would have caught up to them by now."

I looked down at the trail. No foot prints or any other sign of which trail they went off on. I had no idea which direction they went, or what they could be doing at this time in the morning. I thought about guessing, and traveling a little bit farther down one of the three trails, but decided it would probably be a waste of time. I was too sleepy still to go out on a hunt for those two. I'll just pull Ashley aside later and ask her what in god's name they were doing hiking at seven in the morning.

I turned around and started to head back. I got to the first turn in the trail, when I faintly heard some rustling off to my right into the woods, and paused to listen.

"Oh, god, Ashley. This is crazy!" It was John's voice. They must've gone off trail - and that's why I thought I hadn't caught up to them!

"Shhhhh!" I heard Ashley tell John.

I looked around but couldn't see them. Then I spotted some tall grass off the trail that had been brushed to the side and stepped on, obviously where the two of them entered the woods. I started to follow the path they left, careful not to step on leaves or small twigs, and crept through the brush. I didn't want Ashley and John to know I had followed them.

"Ashley don't worry, no one is awake and we're in the middle of nowhere," I heard John say in a whisper.

I was getting closer. I tiptoed around a few more bushes and trees, and peered through the woods to a clearing.

The clearing up ahead was small, maybe twenty feet around, but perfectly void of bushes and trees. A clear blue sky opened up overhead and rays of light shimmered through the clearing onto the short grassy knoll. And there sat Ashley and John.

"Ashley, gods this feels incredible!" John said, quiet loud this time.

"Shhhhhh!" I heard Ashley say with a harsh tone. "John I'll stop right now if you can't keep quiet!"

John and Ashley were close to each other, but I couldn't yet tell what was going on. I crept closer till I was just on the outskirts of the clearing, kneeling behind a bush. I carefully pushed my hands through the bush and pushed a small opening through so I could see what was happening.

Ashley was kneeling beside John, looking up to him. John was smiling back to her and... Holy Shit! I hadn't noticed right away, but John was sitting down, his pants around his ankles, his erect cock standing straight up in the air!

Ashley, still fully clothed, wrapped her hand around his cock and dipped her head, bobbing it up and down, engulfing John's penis in her mouth. I couldn't believe it!

"Oh, Ashley!" John said, quieter this time. "Your mouth feels so good!"

Ashley's hand started to move up and down in a twisting motion in rhythm with her mouth suctioning John's hard, long penis. She paused a moment and sat up. Ashley crossed her arms grabbing the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it over her head in a single motion. Her perky c-cup breasts dropped down, bouncing a few times before settling. They looked even bigger compared to her smooth, soft stomach, and they hung down below her as she knelt forward again, sucking John's cock with even more vigor that before.

John leaned forward, grabbing Ashley's breasts as she used her hand and mouth as if trying to milk every last drop of cum out of John's penis.

"Oh, John!" Ashley moaned for a moment as John swirled his hands over her tits, then getting right back to blowing him. Ashley had amazing technique. I was really learning a lot from watching her!

"Yeah Ashley and John!" I accidentally whispered aloud, unable to control my excitement, then slapped my own hand over my mouth.

Ashley stopped abruptly, glancing over to exactly where I was, and I froze. "Shit!" I thought. "Did she hear me?" I couldn't believe I said that out loud!

Ashley and John stood up and my heart skipped a beat, but just as quickly as they stood up they were ripping the rest of each other's clothes off, Ashley pulling her pajama pants and underwear down to her ankles and stepping out of them, John tearing off his shirt and throwing it off to the side.

I let out a sigh of relief as my heart pounded in my chest, glad they hadn't seen or heard me spying on them. I thought briefly about heading back to the campsite and leaving them alone, but this was too hot not to watch. I had to stay!

Ashley seductively lied down on her back, and slowly spread her legs apart, presenting herself to John, who knelt down and lied over her. From the angle I was at I just caught a glimpse of John's cock sliding into Ashley's tiny, glistening pussy before her leg blocked my view.

"Oh God, John!" Ashley moaned. "Oh god your cock feels so good!

"Your pussy is so warm and tight, Ashley," John moaned back. "Ashley, you're so hot!"

John started to rock his body back and forth, slow at first but picked up speed quickly. Soon John was thrusting his pelvis in and out of her harder and harder. It took every ounce of restraint not to slip my own hand into my pants and start masturbating. Instead I controlled myself enough to grasp my left breast with my right hand and shimmy my legs together, letting out a low moan as I watched.

"Oh, fuck me, John! Yes!" Ashley called out, not even trying to whisper anymore, her breasts giggling in up and down circular motions, clapping together against her body. "Fuck me John. Oh, John, your cock is so long, it feels so good deep inside me! Fuck me John, Fuck me, oh, Yes!"

Ashley's head tilted back as she motioned her pelvis forward and back as John fucked her, grabbing Ashley's leg and pressing it into him as he thrust his cock into her. John was the shy and quiet one in the group, but he took complete control while having sex with Ashley, moving her body around with ease, fucking her pussy hard while on top of her.

"Oh John, I'm about to cum!" Ashley called out. "Fuck me John, fuck me harder. Yes, yes, oh god Yes! I'm cumming, John, I'm cumming!!"

John pulled his cock out of Ashley and cum erupted outward, releasing onto Ashley's soft stomach. John grabbed his penis and jerked off a few more, smaller loads onto Ashley, and then fell over to her side, lying next to her as their chests motioned up and down, catching their breath.

Suddenly I was pulled back to reality. I can't believe I just watched John and Ashley fuck each other in the woods! John and Ashley got up and started to put their clothes back on, and I realized I had better get out of there quick!

I ducked down and headed back to the trail as quietly as I could, trying to step in the exact same places I did before, trying again not to step on dead leaves or twigs. I made it back to the trail quick enough, proud at how stealthy I was, and glanced back behind me. There was no sign of Ashley or John yet, and so I hurried back down the trail to the campsite. All the tents were still zipped up, and so I unzipped my tent again and hopped in.

I got changed, putting on a pair of shorts and a tank top and long white socks, expecting we'd all go for a hike later today. I heard Ashley and John get back to the camp a few moments later, listening carefully as they both unzipped their tents and got inside. I waited a few more minutes before leaving my tent again, and taking a seat around the spot where our campfire had been. Only a few more minutes passed before Tim and James were awaking and unzipping their own tents.

"Hey there," James said to me, squinting out of a hole in his tent just big enough for his head. "How long have you been up for?"

I stretched out my arms yawning, pretending to still be sleepy. "Only a few minutes," I told him, knowing Ashley and John were awake and probably listening.

Tim got out of his tent, still in his PJs. "I forgot how warm it gets once the sun is up," Tim told me.

"Yeah!" I agreed. "I was thinking the same thing. It's like an oven in there," I said, pointing back to my tent.

"Man, you're all ready for the day, aren't you?" James asked me, still peeking just his head out of his tent. "I guess I should get dressed too, I'll be out in a second."

James and Tim both got changed for the day and sat next to me, shortly followed by Alex. They all wore similar hiking boots with shorts and t-shirts, except Alex who also threw on a light weight flannel. He seriously was a lumberjack, I thought laughing to myself.

We were all relatively quiet as Tim and James started a fire and Alex got things ready for breakfast, cooking up some bacon and eggs for everyone once the fire got going.

"Guys, how are you still sleeping?" James questioned, calling out in the direction of John and Ashley's tents. "It's like, a million degrees in there."

Ashley rustled around in her tent, then unzipped it a bit. Her eyes were squinty and tired. She honestly would have fooled me if I didn't know she'd been awake for an hour already. "Oh, Hey!" she said wearily. "Yeah, Jesus it's warm. I'll be out in a second," she said, then zipped her tent back up, presumably to change.

John stepped silently out of his tent, already in new clothes for the day, and Ashley stepped out just a moment later, her hair tied back, smiling for what should have seemed like no reason at all.

We all sat down around the fire and ate breakfast, thanking James, Alex and Tim for getting everything together this morning. When we were done, Ashley, John and I cleaned up, and we sat around the fire for a while longer, giving ourselves time to fully wake up. Most of us, I imagine, were still thinking about what a good time we had last night, letting the reality of it all sink in, although no one talked about it. I was a little embarrassed about the whole thing, and I figure everyone else was too, even though I secretly wanted it to happen again, and I still couldn't believe I watched Ashley and John fuck each other not thirty minutes ago! I was dying inside to talk to someone about it, but thought it best not to say anything at all.

"Guys, I'm ready for an adventure," Tim said after a little while, standing up and stretching.

"Yeah, me too!" I joined in. "I was thinking we could go for a hike, Tim!" I said looking up to him with excitement. "Maybe show everyone the blue ridge trial? If we left soon we could be at the top of the trail in a few hours, that'd give us enough time to get back before the sun goes down!"

"What's the blue ridge trail?" James asked.

"A couple of hours hike from here," Tim said. "It takes us up to the top of Grandfather's Peak. It's a great look over the entire Adirondacks."

"Yeah," I agreed, "We'll pass some waterfalls and have to climb up some boulders and stuff. It's really fun!"

"That sounds awesome," Ashley said looking to me and Tim. "Give me a minute to pack some water and snacks and I'll be ready to go!"

Everyone nodded in agreement, grabbed their backpacks and water canteens, and we were off.

The hike was beautiful and quiet, passing by lots of wildflowers and evergreen pines. The air in the Adirondacks was always crisp and clean and easy to breathe. An hour in we heard the first waterfall in the distance, which compelled us all to hurry along and find it. Once there we took a snack break, took lots of pictures, and all took turns standing under the 20' waterfall to keep cool. The water was freezing cold mountain runoff, but felt amazing after an hour hike in the sun. The boys brought a skim ball with them and stood in the waist deep water by the falls, passing the ball around, skimming it off the water to each other as Ashley and I sat down on some rocks near the water's edge and watched.

"I um," Ashley started after a few minutes of rest.

I looked over to her as she stared into the reflections of the water.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I want to tell you something."

Immediately my mind raced to earlier this morning. Was she going to tell me about her and John? I was so excited to hear about it from her! I had to stay calm though. I didn't want her to know I had spied on them.

"Well," She started, then looked up to me. "I, um... I fucked John this morning," she finally said.

I couldn't believe how bluntly it came out. My jaw dropped open, I didn't even have to pretend to be surprised. "What!?" I said loudly.

"Shhhh" Ashley said, covering my mouth and holding a finger over her lips. We looked over to the boys, but they weren't paying us any attention.

"Ashley!" I said. "I can't believe it!"

"Actually I could believe it!" I snickered to myself.

"Yeah," she admitted. "I've got to admit, I've had a little crush on John for a while now."

It started to make more sense to me. When she introduced the other boys to me, she had only pointed to James and Alex, but she made it a point to tell me what a smart, kind person John was when she told me about him.

"When?" I asked, pretending not to know, "This morning before we woke up? You two must have been really quiet!"

"Yeah," Ashley said, "but we actually fucked in the woods!" she exclaimed. "It was so invigorating being naked outdoors last night, it really got me wanting to have sex outside. And so I couldn't help myself. I finally told John I wanted to fuck him last night, but we kind of missed our opportunity to sneak off, so I woke him up early this morning and we fucked in the woods! His cock is Amazing, Laura! It' so long, it kept pressing into my cervix when we fucked!"

I couldn't believe the detail she was going into!

"I've never had such an incredible, full body orgasm like that!" Ashley paused a moment, as if out of breath from imagining fucking John. "Seeing all the boys naked yesterday really got me thinking, Laura," she told me, "I bet we could fuck all these boys this weekend!"

I was speechless for a moment. "Ashley!" I nearly yelled. I didn't know what to say! "What about John?" I asked. "Didn't you just tell me you have a crush on him? Do you really want to have sex with the other boys too?"

"Hell yeah," Ashley said. "I mean, be honest, don't' you?"

I paused for a moment, then admitted, "Yes, yes I actually really want to fuck them. They're all so hot in different ways!" I stared out over the water, watching them playing catch, imagining them naked again. Alex, with his huge muscular arms and hairy chest, Tim and James tall and fit with broad shoulders, and even John, something about him was charming and masculine even though he wasn't as muscular as the other three boys.

"Honestly," Ashley said. "I think John is just as wild on the inside as I am. He'd be fine with me fucking the other boys. I know he's the only one I really care about on a deeper level though, so why not get to have some fun with all of them?"

I thought about how fun it would be to have such an open relationship with someone. The idea of it was really freeing.

"Since we're sharing," I told Ashley, not waiting for her reply. "I watched Alex masturbate in his tent last night," I blurted out. "It was so much fun! His cock is pretty average in terms of length, but Ashley, it's so thick!"

"I know!" Ashley said. "I caught a glimpse of it last night I couldn't believe it!"

"I was so turned on," I admitted, "I fingered myself watching him!"

Ashley slapped my arm. "Laura!" she exclaimed. "I knew you had it in you!"

Ashley and I smiled at each other, then looked back out to the boys, soaking went, admiring them as their shirts clung to their bodies.

We sat in appreciative silence for a bit longer, and eventually Tim, John, James and Alex came back, dried off a bit, and we continued our hike up to the top of grandfather mountain. Along the way we all joked around, playfully teasing each other, and I started to feel really comfortable with everyone. During the climbing parts of the hike, Tim and I helped push up the rest of the group up some of the harder areas. Then Tim would help push me up, always grabbing my ass to hoist me up to higher area for me to grab onto. He acted like he didn't mean to, but I knew he was doing on purpose. And honestly, I really liked it!

"Like grabbing my ass, Tim?" I whispered in his ear once he climbed up to where the rest of us were, jokingly smiling at him and nudging his arm.

"I, uh, it was an accident!" he said. "I swear!" Tim looked at me and smiled bashfully. "I'm just trying to make sure you didn't fall!"

I turned my back to him and wiggled my little bubble butt against his thigh, then turned up to him and smiled. Tim turned red, and I walked ahead of him, a little embarrassed myself at what I'd just done, but somehow really glad at the same time.

Eventually we made it to the top of Grandfather Peak, where we all sat around and had lunch, admiring the amazing view of endless forest to the horizon.

"This really is spectacular," John said, all of us nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, thanks again, Tim and Laura," Alex said. "This has been such an awesome trip with you guys. I never would have come out here if it weren't for you two."

"Oh no way, thanks for coming along!" Tim said respectfully.

We were all quiet for a while longer, gazing out at the view. After about a half hour, we decided it was time to head back so we weren't stuck out on the trail once the sun went down.

The trip back down was quicker, as it always is. Tim and I seemed to touch each other playfully any chance we got, and I could tell Ashley and John were doing the same thing. Eventually we got back to the campsite and started the fire again. Tim and John got dinner started this time and we all began to drink as the sun went down. We were all quiet as we ate, mostly due to being so tired from the long hike.

We finished eating and cleaned up, and had a few more drinks before Alex finally broke the tension, as we were all thinking the same thing.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers
12