Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

"Guys, are we going back to the lake tonight, or what?" Alex said.

"Yeah let's go!" Tim said immediately as if he'd been waiting all day for someone to propose the idea.

Ashley and I looked at each other. Ashley raised her eyebrows to me a few times, and then winked. "I'll be back in a jiffy!" Ashley said, "Just have to change into my bathing suit!"

With that we all hurried into our tents and changed. My heart was beating so fast, I was so excited about going to the lake, hopefully getting to see all the boys naked again!

We exited our tents, and ran off to the lake, everyone knowing the way this time.

"Hey guys, watch out for poison ivy!" James called out from behind us.

We all laughed, and continued to make our way to the lake. We got to the sandy shore in no time at all, and stood around in a circle.

"Listen," James said. "We have to be quieter this time around. We don't want Park Ranger Michael to come by here again."

James smiled, and we all vowed to be quieter this time.

"That means so screaming like a little girl this time, Laura," James added, smiling.

"Hey!" I protested, "I've never jumped off something that high before, alright? I got a little scared is all."

"That's what she said," Alex said.

Everyone looked at him for a silent moment, then started to crack up at how stupid that was.

"Shhhhh!" James said, laughing louder than anyone. "This is what I'm talking about!"

"Ok, ok, seriously, guys," Tim said. "Let's be quiet."

Everyone nodded again. And like last time, everyone suddenly got a little timid about going into the lake.

"Alright," Ashley said. "Someone's got to be the first one in this time."

"Hey I did it last time," Alex said. "Don't look at me."

"Laura and Ashley should go in first this time!" James said.

"Yeah, you two were last in yesterday," Tim added. "It's only fair you'd be the first in this time. Take those clothes off!"

"Fine, fine," Ashley said.

"What!?" I asked. "I didn't agree to this. We should draw straws or something," I added, feeling embarrassed again.

Ashley pulled me to the side, away from the boys. "Laura, if we go in first," she whispered, "all the boys will get hard before the take their clothes off and we'll get a really good look at them!"

"Damn, that's a good point," I admitted, contemplating being the first person to take their clothes off.

We rejoined the circle and agreed. "Alright, me and Ashley will strip first," I said.

"Well, Laura will strip first," Ashley said. "I'll go second."

"What!" I said, "We just agreed..."

"That we'd be the first ONES to strip," Ashley finished. "I went before you yesterday, so you go first today," she said smiling devilishly.

"Gods damn it," I said, "Fine, fine."

I took a few steps away from the group and took a few moments to compose myself. My heart was ready to beat out of my chest, I was so nervous! I turned to face them, and they were all staring at me, smiling in anticipation.

"Go Laura!" Ashley cheered me on, and the boys started to chant like last night. "Take it off! Take it off!"

It really encouraged me, knowing that four really hot boys wanted to see me naked. I reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, then shimmied out of my cut off jean shorts leaving me with only my bikini on, trying to look away from everyone staring at me. My heart started to race again as my hands reached around my back, twirling the strings of my bikini top around my fingers. I pulled one of the strings out and the knot fell loose. I grabbed both my breasts before my top fell off to the floor, and looked up to see the expressions the boys were making. Every one of them had their mouths open, even Ashley! They were staring at me, mesmerized, and I wasn't even naked yet!

It made me feel sexy and free. I turned my back to them, twisted my head around to watch their faces, and dropped my bikini top to the floor. Tim was staring at my body so hard I thought he was going to burst, and John and James both had their hands between their legs already, motioning their fingers lightly over the bugles in their bathing suits.

All I could think about was how, soon, I would see all the boys naked, completely erect, and it'd be all because of me!

I kept my back turned to them, deciding to give them a real show, hopefully getting them even harder than last night. I slipped my thumbs under the strings holding up my bikini bottoms, and very, very slowly rocked my hips side to side, not yet lowering my bikini down yet. As my ass lifted left, then right, I looked back again and watched as everyone stared at my ass. I pulled my bathing suit up, stretching it into my ass fully exposing both cheeks, then bent over, the outline of my pussy surely exposed. Gods all I wanted was for Tim to come and take me from behind and fuck me. I didn't care who was watching!

Still fully bent over, I rocked my hips side to side again, slipping my bathing suit off, then slowly rose up and turned to face everyone, completely naked this time. I ran my hands over my body up to my perky, B-cup breasts, gave them a good squeeze for the boys, and turned, taking a few steps off the sandy shore and dove into the water, feeling a full body high as the water ran over my naked body.

I bopped my head up out of the water, and called back.

"Ashley, your turn!"

"How the hell am I supposed to follow that, you little sex kitten!" Ashley replied.

"Not my problem," I said. "You should have done it with me!" I winked at her, and Ashley took a few steps to the lake so all the boys could see her.

"Don't expect that much of a show, boys," Ashley told them as she tossed her t-shirt and shorts to the side. Ashley then matter-of-factly untied her bikini top and bottoms and tossed them aside as well. She turned to face the boys, her hands on her hips, and spun around, showing the boys her entire body.

I could tell they were even more turned on than before. Even in the dim light of the stars and moon I could see their erections through their bathing suits, James and John still rubbing their fingers over them. Tim and Alex were sporting erections as well, and I watched as they twitched, begging to be released from their bathing suits. I could hardly wait anymore! The anticipation was killing me, and I decided to slowly rub my hand over my pussy to relieve some of the tension.

Ashley turned to me in the lake and ran forwards, diving in, then surfacing for a moment only to tackle me into the water with her, her body falling into me, our breasts pressing together. I was pretty jealous of Ashley's body. Even though I was more fit with a flatter stomach, Ashley had bigger breasts than me, perfect teardrops compared to my smaller perky tits, and her hips were curvier with a fuller ass compared to my smaller, heart-shaped bubble butt.

Ashley and I resurfaced, and out of nowhere, she tilted my chin up and kissed me, open mouth, her tongue swirled around mine for a second before her soft lips closed, and it was done.

"Woah, hell yeah!" I heard some of the boys cheer.

"Ashley!" I called, "What the-!"

"Just want them to be as HARD as possible," Ashley replied.

I paused a second, and Ashley and I started to giggle like school girls at the prospect of what was to come.

"Alright, boys," I shouted back to them. "Your turn!"

The boys all looked at each other hesitantly.

"On three?" James said?

"Yeah," John agreed. "On three."

"One," Alex counted aloud, "Two, Three!"

The boys all tossed their shirts aside and, as quickly as they could, shimmied out of their bathing suits, their immensely hard cocks springing upward, finally released. In the commotion, I rubbed my pussy faster, my middle finger lightly entering my vagina, knowing no one would notice. My eyes stared intently at the boys naked bodies, trying to take in as much as I could, but before I knew it they raced into the water in a blur of skin and splashing water. They dove in and under the water they went. It didn't matter though, the image of their rock hard cocks was imprinted in my head.

"Hey come on, now," I protested when they surfaced. "After the show I put on for you boys you all just race in here? I barely saw anything at all!"

"Hey, no one said we had to put on a show," Alex said smiling.

I was hoping for more, but was actually content for now. There were going to be more chances to see them naked, and I was able to relieve myself enough for now, even though my pussy was aching for these boy's penises.

We all swam around a bit, playfully splashing each other and "accidentally" bumping into each other trying to get a quick feel. I was able to brush my hand over both John's and James' cocks. They were still so hard, and I really couldn't believe how long John's was. Even though I saw it in person already, it was a whole other ball game when I lightly stroked it under the water as I swam by. I swear it was two lengths of my hand!

I wasn't the only one who was getting a little handsy. I could tell Ashley was doing the same thing, clearly swimming right alongside Tim and James, brushing her body up against theirs, and John and Alex had both pressed a hand firm against my ass and my breasts on two different occasions. I was starting to get really horny again, getting felt up by these strong boys and getting to touch their hard cocks. I wanted to see them naked again, and was struck with an idea.

"Anyone up for a game of chicken?" I asked, looking towards Ashley. Our eyes met, and I nodded towards her, hoping she'd understand I was telling her to say yes.

"Yeah, let's play!" she said. "We need two more, who else?"

Tim and Alex were the first two to agree, Ashley grabbing onto Tim as he was right next to her, and I swam over to Alex. I knew getting on top of Alex meant exposing myself completely out of the water, but I also knew that I'd be able to see clear through the water from the height I'd be at, and so it was a tradeoff I was willing to make. Ashley hopped up onto Tim's shoulders in a single bound, her breasts practically resting on Tim's head. Tim grabbed hold of her thighs, rubbing his hand over her legs and hips as her ass pressed on his shoulders. I was jealous Tim was feeling up Ashley instead of me, but soon I'd have a perfect view of Tim's completely naked body again.

I grabbed on to Alex's shoulders and hoisted myself up. I immediately felt all eyes on me and Ashley, but I didn't care this time. I looked down and saw Alex's cock jetting straight out in front of him under the water. Alex was rubbing his strong hands over my legs and hips just like Tim was doing to Ashley, and I loved it, getting to look at his cock while he was doing it.

I looked over and, Holy Shit! John and James were both jerking off again! I couldn't believe it! They both loosely stroked their penises forwards and back. It was so hot, seeing them jerk off while watching me and Ashley! I don't think they could tell I could see through the water, and I looked over to Ashley who was staring at them, awestruck.

"Ashley, you ready?" I called over to her, not wanting to ruin the show, but to get her to look away for a moment so it wasn't so obvious what she was looking at. I sure as hell didn't want them to stop because they realized me and Ashley could see them!

Ashley looked over to me as if coming out of a daze. Her eyes widened and the biggest smile came over her face. "Yeah!" she said, "you're going down!"

Alex and Tim started to walk towards each other, and I finally got a good look at Tim's cock. It was long and thick, and standing straight up, bobbing up and down freely as he moved through the water. I didn't have nearly enough time to enjoy it as I had hoped, as Tim and Alex were close, and Ashley and I grabbed hold of each other, pulling and pushing and twisting, trying to knock the other one off. Ashley's breasts swayed back and forth as we struggled and grunted. I couldn't imagine the show we were putting on for John and James. I glanced down in the fury, and saw Tim staring at my body from below. I lost focus for a mere second as I stared back in awe at Tim's naked body, and Ashley pulled me forward. I fell off Alex's shoulders, Tim putting his hands up to catch my fall, grabbing both of my breasts as I hit him and took him under the water with me. We surfaced from the water, and immediately Tim started to apologize.

"Oh gosh, Laura," he said. "I, uh, didn't mean to grab your-"

My hand, as if instinctively, reached down and grasped hold of Tim's penis. It felt so good in my hand!

"Tim," I whispered wetly in his ear, "you're amazing."

Tim was silent, seemingly speechless, and I couldn't help but smile. I pulled his body towards me by his cock, then lightened my grip and delicately began stroking it forward and back. "I can't believe how hard your cock is, Tim!" I whispered to him again. "Are you this hard because of me?" I couldn't contain myself any longer. I needed Tim to know how much I admired him. "MMMmmmm, Tim your penis is so big and thick."

I got completely lost in the moment and forgot everyone else was right next to us. I glanced around, checking to see if it was obvious that I was trying to get Tim off. John and James stood to the side still as stones, but they weren't watching me and Tim, they were looking at Ashley and Alex.

Ashley was very clearly jerking off Alex under the water, her arms motioning vigorously forwards and back, and Alex was returning the favor. I couldn't be sure how that came to be, perhaps Ashley fell into Alex the way I fell into Tim, but regardless of the how it happened, it was happening.

"Oh, god yes," Ashley began to moan audibly. "Alex finger me harder!"

I was glad Ashley was drawing the attention away from me and Tim, and I stopped stroking Tim's cock for a moment to pull him away from the group, over behind a few larger rocks in the water so no one could see us. I peek over one last time to see John and James jerking off more obviously now to the sight out Ashley and Alex masturbating each other.

I turned again to Tim and planted my mouth over his, reaching down for his cock and stroking it again. "Mmmmmm, Gosh Tim," I moaned softly. "Tim your cock is so amazing!" My pussy was on fire, aching for stimulation as I jerked Tim off faster and faster.

Tim grasped my shoulders and forcefully turned me around so my back was to him. Tim reached around my stomach and hips and placed his hand over my pussy. It felt incredible. Tim's hand swirled around, causing water to flow over my clit as well and the sensation was amazing! "Oh, god Tim. Tim I need your cock!" I moaned as his hand swirled faster and faster, rubbing me with sensual strength.

I reached back and grabbed his penis again, even harder than before, if that was possible, and jerked Tim's cock in hard, long strokes.

Tim reached around with his other arm grabbing my breast and squeezing tightly.

"Oh, YES, Tim. Oh God, you feel amazing! Tim, I think I'm going to cum soon!"

"Laura," Tim responded. "Oh god Laura, yes! Your pussy feels so warm and TIGHT," he emphasized as his middle and index fingers slipped inside me, pulsing them in and out, in and out.

"Oh god, Tim I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

"Oh, yes, Laura, me too!"

I pulled Tim's hand out from me and turned to face him. I pulled his cock forward, pressing my pussy on top of it, reaching my arms over his shoulders for support, and began sliding my pussy forward and back, jerking him off with my hot vagina.

"Oh god Tim, Yes! Yes this feels amazing!"

"Laura I'm going to cum any second!" he warned, grasping my breasts, putting me over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Tim, I'm cumming. Oh god yes I'm Cumingggggggg!"

I felt Tim's cock pulse cum into the lake as I slid my pussy on top of it, wave after wave until it finally died down.

Exhausted but finally relieved of the tension I'd built up the last two days, I lied back and let myself float in the lake for a moment.

"Tim, that was incredible," I told him, floating on my back, not caring about being naked anymore.

I looked up to see Tim nodding his head.

"Laura, I'm speechless," he told me. "That. That was incredible."

We were quiet for a bit, relaxing, letting the water flow over our bodies as we swam next to each other.

"Want to find out what the others are up to?" He asked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "We should probably do that.

We swam back over to where the other were and found Ashley, Alex, John and James all swimming quietly about.

"Welcome back!" Ashley greeted us. "We were thinking of leaving without you!"

"Yeah, guys let's head back, the water's starting to get kind of chilly!" James said.

"Same, my teeth are st-starting to ch-ch-chatter," John agreed.

We stepped out of the water and hurried to our towels, the colder night time air felt freezing over our wet bodies. It seemed no one cared about being naked right now, everyone just wanted to get warm. While drying off I peeked over at the boys again, noticing none of them were hard anymore. We all threw our clothes back on quickly and started off back to the campsite.

"Hey," I whispered to Ashley, pulling her back behind the rest of the group. "What happened back there with you and the boys?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing about Tim," she said slyly. "I'll tell you tomorrow though!" she added excitedly.

"Awesome, I can't wait!" I told her.

We got back to camp and everyone quickly said their goodnights and ran off to their tents to change into dry clothes and get warm in their sleeping bags.

I pulled Tim aside right before he got to his tent, and kissed him.

"Have a good night, Tim!" I told him.

"You too, Laura," he replied, looking deep into my eyes, smiling. "Sweet dreams, go get warm!"

"I will!" I said. "See you tomorrow!"

Tim entered his tent and zipped it up, and I went back into mine. Just before zipping up all the way, I peeked out to Alex's tent, hoping I could catch him changing, but this time he had his tent zipped up all the way.

"That's probably for the best at this point," I told myself, laughing as I changed into my pajamas, curled up in my sleeping bag, and fell asleep.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers
12